PDA

View Full Version : Help me classify these european BVB Players (German, turkish, italian, belgian)

TheNotoriousSamd
04-09-2023, 06:37 PM
Hey guys,
I have recently sparked an interest in classifying people and now I am trying to do so with my favorite soccer team but I am still a little insecure about the terminology.

Marco Reus ����(british looking IMO, Keltic nordid maybe?)

Marius Wolf����: keltic nordid

Julian Brandt ���� : Nordid

Niklas Süle ��������: honestly no idea: dinarid? Atlantis?

Salih Özcan ����: that's difficult I am not that familiar with the phenotypes from turkey but I think he looks quite western-european feature-wise plus he has a reddish beard? Very interesting look but hard to classify!

Nico Schulz ��������: ugh no Idea... Italian= atlantid? But he hast very almond-shaped eyes... where would you think he would Pass? Southern or eastern europe? Middle east? Central Asia?

Thomas Meunier ����: Nordid/atlantid?

eastern
04-09-2023, 06:39 PM
Hey guys,
I have recently sparked an interest in classifying people and now I am trying to do so with my favorite soccer team but I am still a little insecure about the terminology.

Marco Reus ����(britisch looking IMO, Keltic nordid maybe?)

Marius Wolf����: keltic nordid

Julian Brandt ���� : Nordid

Niklas Süle ��������: honestly no idea: dinarid? Atlantis?

Salih Özcan ����: that's difficult I am not that familiar with the phenotypes from turkey but I think he looks quite western-european feature-wise plus he has a reddish beard? Very interesting look but hard to classify!

Nico Schulz ��������: ugh no Idea... Italian= atlantid? But he hast very almond-shaped eyes... where would you think he would Pass? Southern or eastern europe? Middle east? Central Asia?

Thomas Meunier ����: Nordid/atlantid?

Nico Schulz doesn't look Middle Eastern or Central Asian. He has a Northern look with a Lappid influence IMO.

PaganPoet
04-09-2023, 06:57 PM
Nico Schulz doesn't look Middle Eastern or Central Asian. He has a Northern look with a Lappid influence IMO.

The influence is likely more central Asian than Lappid.

Universe
04-09-2023, 07:00 PM
Marko Reus looks distinctly German to me.

eastern
04-10-2023, 08:48 AM
The influence is likely more central Asian than Lappid.

He's german though, with a Northern European look to him. Looks scandinavian IMO, and people from that region got most of their eastern input from lappid-like peoples. Not from Turkic groups like the Central Asian ones. To me he looks like one of those Nordics who have a siberian - in this case lappid - influence.

PaganPoet
04-10-2023, 09:05 AM
He's german though, with a Northern European look to him. Looks scandinavian IMO, and people from that region got most of their eastern input from lappid-like peoples. Not from Turkic groups like the Central Asian ones. To me he looks like one of those Nordics who have a siberian - in this case lappid - influence.

Doesn't make much sense to me. Central Europe had Huns, I doubt people with rond eyes and rond heads brought lapmiddel features to Germany. He Doesn't look full Nordic at all.

eastern
04-10-2023, 09:11 AM
Doesn't make much sense to me. Central Europe had Huns, I doubt people with rond eyes and rond heads brought lapmiddel features to Germany. He Doesn't look full Nordic at all.

Maybe its because im Central Asian but he doesn't look like he has Turkic influence. He looks Norwegian or Swedish to me and his features remind me more of the Siberian Ural groups, including the Lappid people. Seems unlikely that he has those features from the Huns. Hungarians barely have those features so seems unlikely. But you could also be right, not sure. Or his features are just coincidentally East Eurasian leaning (eyes, skull shape).