PDA

View Full Version : Classify white Spanish woman

Gallicus
04-12-2023, 04:44 PM
Patricia Montero, actress from Valencia

https://imgsrc.cineserie.com/1988/05/305417.jpg
https://cdn.semana.es/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/semana-patricia-montero.jpg
https://t3.gstatic.com/licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnMwT-jXsPGnzrUkxqCtabghJihiy112Wk-mU7ONj-rc4gZsp80p8FwhlNprYlJeJ_
https://fr.web.img3.acsta.net/medias/nmedia/18/89/01/97/20540706.jpg
https://e00-elmundo.uecdn.es/assets/multimedia/imagenes/2015/06/09/14338589419835.jpg

Xacal
04-12-2023, 06:46 PM
Subnordid

MobyD
04-12-2023, 06:57 PM
Spanish are already white, dummy. I agree with Subnordid.

Gallop
04-12-2023, 07:13 PM
This guy must be from the American continent, perhaps emigrated to Europe, and thinks he can talk about Spain as if it were just another country on the American continent.

Tontito Spain is Europe.

From Zaragoza to Huelva we have more blondes and blue eyes than in all of northern Spain. :)

So you are already starting to make the maps well done.

Hungarian_master
04-12-2023, 07:36 PM
Subnordid.

Odelia
04-13-2023, 06:12 AM
She looks more like a white American than a spanish chick

Gallop
04-13-2023, 12:20 PM

You are already creating false opinion about Spaniards once again? You have a lot of prejudices about Spaniards, Spain is not Italy dear. You have easy to confuse people about Spanish people because of what we have behind, "spanish" " hispanic" with this you pretend to confuse white Americans about the perception of Spanish people, evidently you are not succeeding, your boss is going to withdraw your salary.

Gallop
04-13-2023, 12:25 PM

You are already creating false opinion about Spaniards once again? You have a lot of prejudices about Spaniards, Spain is not Italy dear. You have easy to confuse people about Spanish people because of what we have behind, "spanish" " hispanic" with this you pretend to confuse white Americans about the perception of Spanish people, evidently you are not succeeding, your boss is going to withdraw your salary.

@Callicus who must be a resentful immigrant or someone from the American continent thinks he is discovering the Spaniards, she already appears in one of my collages together with two more Valencian girls, a Valencian/Andalusian girl and the rest of the Andalusian girls.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhmuDF4P4DY_LU8g3QevsonVZUoPvviZfF7sOr_7Mj2SD BaRJZT98TtsraNBplU1_VxOEdHkOV7_l2FnRtpej71_d4cQFzA qxgNPlL1rmh8lFXcAyH2aWVk-V_Gq_sun62JOEYdkMopFE-gk7NIjV51alfOseGHhrwNJAeoO4cF07ldNfYQnYrVg59h/s2344/spaniardwomen2.jpeg

Odelia
04-14-2023, 01:48 AM

@Callicus who must be a resentful immigrant or someone from the American continent thinks he is discovering the Spaniards, she already appears in one of my collages together with two more Valencian girls, a Valencian/Andalusian girl and the rest of the Andalusian girls.

You're a deluded, misguided idiot. I just said she looks like a white Germanic American. I'm talking from an America's perspective, not your Spanish one. The world doesn't revolve around you! :rolleyes2:

Laredo
04-14-2023, 01:59 AM

While I'm In nobody sides, Believe It or not Spain has the same natural blonde percentage as the U. S something like 17% for whole Spain and 16% U. S

Odelia
04-14-2023, 02:00 AM
While I'm In nobody sides, Believe It or not Spain has the same natural blonde percentage as the U. S something like 17% for whole Spain and 16% U. S
Cos the USA is filled with latinos and blacks. If the USA were mostly anglo celtic and germanic, the percentage would be higher. But I never said the US has more blondies than Spain.

Gallop
04-14-2023, 02:35 AM
You're a deluded, misguided idiot. I just said she looks like a white Germanic American. I'm talking from an America's perspective, not your Spanish one. The world doesn't revolve around you! :rolleyes2:

White american, white american, what the fuck are you talking about? Spain is Europe.

And what is the American perspective on the Sicilians? This girl is Spaniard and looks Spaniard. We are not going to adopt in Europe all that American caste bullshit. Tell the Belgian to pay you more, you're doing a lousy job.

Odelia
04-14-2023, 02:39 AM
White american, white american, what the fuck are you talking about? Spain is Europe.

And what is the American perspective on the Sicilians? This girl is Spaniard and looks Spaniard. We are not going to adopt in Europe all that American caste bullshit. Tell the Belgian to pay you more, you're doing a lousy job.
White Americans are European Americans you stupid idiot. They're more European than you Spaniards as they speak English. Your language is associated with mestizos, mexicans and mulattoes. So that's your problem. Don't throw it on us, taco-eater

axel.aleman
04-14-2023, 02:46 AM
Solo digo algo: aquí se nota la falta del defensor de España, don Cristiano Viejo

Gallop
04-14-2023, 02:59 AM
White Americans are European Americans you stupid idiot. They're more European than you Spaniards as they speak English. Your language is associated with mestizos, mexicans and mulattoes. So that's your problem. Don't throw it on us, taco-eater

You haven't answered me, what is the perception in America of Sicilians or Italians?

I don't give a shit about the paranoid associations of America, they are Americans not Europeans. I am Spanish and I am not intimidated or affected by anything you can say about the perception of Americans, I don't give a shit.

Spaniards are Europeans, Americans are not Europeans, they are Americans, individually there is no country in Europe where they can fit in and as a group they can only fit in America, it is time for them to take charge on the American continent of their rare and unique phenotypes.

The Spanish language is a cultured European language that will soon be spoken by 600 million people, our future is assured.

Tell me something about America, was life in America difficult for an Italian? maybe then I can understand your mismatches and I do not say it with acrimony, I am not like that, I try to understand your suffering or possible pain, it must have been really hard, I thank God for not having had to live in a foreign country, Thank you Lord!

Oh by the way, I have never tried tacos, I told you I am European and now there are some restaurants and they are served in Spain, but not like outside the house. I understand that white Americans love it, referring to your way of speaking, I don't know what about white, I don't know what about black, mulatto, well everything you have there in America. :)

Odelia
04-14-2023, 06:35 AM
You haven't answered me, what is the perception in America of Sicilians or Italians?

I don't give a shit about the paranoid associations of America, they are Americans not Europeans. I am Spanish and I am not intimidated or affected by anything you can say about the perception of Americans, I don't give a shit.

Spaniards are Europeans, Americans are not Europeans, they are Americans, individually there is no country in Europe where they can fit in and as a group they can only fit in America, it is time for them to take charge on the American continent of their rare and unique phenotypes.

The Spanish language is a cultured European language that will soon be spoken by 600 million people, our future is assured.

Tell me something about America, was life in America difficult for an Italian? maybe then I can understand your mismatches and I do not say it with acrimony, I am not like that, I try to understand your suffering or possible pain, it must have been really hard, I thank God for not having had to live in a foreign country, Thank you Lord!

Oh by the way, I have never tried tacos, I told you I am European and now there are some restaurants and they are served in Spain, but not like outside the house. I understand that white Americans love it, referring to your way of speaking, I don't know what about white, I don't know what about black, mulatto, well everything you have there in America. :)
You are a Mexican, Spanish-speaker. I should not bother with you. You are not white and you belong in Mexico or Brazil. Please learn European languages, like English. Stop speaking a Mestizo language like Spanish. You are an illegal brown alien who eats tacos. I will not bother with you. Americans are more whiter than your fake Spaniards. Thank you.

Gallop
04-14-2023, 11:43 AM
You are a Mexican, Spanish-speaker. I should not bother with you. You are not white and you belong in Mexico or Brazil. Please learn European languages, like English. Stop speaking a Mestizo language like Spanish. You are an illegal brown alien who eats tacos. I will not bother with you. Americans are more whiter than your fake Spaniards. Thank you.

Honey you are upset, I can understand that, maybe it has been too hard for your ethnicity in a country as hard as America, I was hoping you would tell me something, but I can see it must be too hard, I respect that you don't want to do it and I will wait until you are ready to do it.

I have never eaten tacos in my fucking life, with the gastronomy I have you think I need to eat foreign things; although they have put a Restaurant in Cordoba of tacos, maybe I will try them someday; although I prefer the Andalusian tapas.

Gallicus
04-14-2023, 12:16 PM

17%, what a joke. France does not even have 10% real blondes, let alone Spain. And no, light brown is not blond.

Beowulf
04-14-2023, 12:41 PM
Solo digo algo: aquí se nota la falta del defensor de España, don Cristiano Viejo

Tienes razón sin Cristiano Viejo haciendo una discusion sobre este tema estos threads ya no son tan divertidos :(

Odelia
04-15-2023, 06:53 AM
Honey you are upset, I can understand that, maybe it has been too hard for your ethnicity in a country as hard as America, I was hoping you would tell me something, but I can see it must be too hard, I respect that you don't want to do it and I will wait until you are ready to do it.

I have never eaten tacos in my fucking life, with the gastronomy I have you think I need to eat foreign things; although they have put a Restaurant in Cordoba of tacos, maybe I will try them someday; although I prefer the Andalusian tapas.
Why are you so enraged and envious about America? There's a reason why people immigrate there and not to a third world, Mestizo country like Spain. We are more Europeanized and white than you are, my Mexican Moor friend. We are governend by white, Anglo Germanic whites and you are ruled by Mestizo Spanish-speaking, taco eaters. I'm sorry that you're so upset about your third world, brown country.

Gallop
04-15-2023, 11:32 AM
Why are you so enraged and envious about America? There's a reason why people immigrate there and not to a third world, Mestizo country like Spain. We are more Europeanized and white than you are, my Mexican Moor friend. We are governend by white, Anglo Germanic whites and you are ruled by Mestizo Spanish-speaking, taco eaters. I'm sorry that you're so upset about your third world, brown country.

You're going to eat shit!

You are talking to a real Spaniard, nothing and nobody can humiliate us.

In Italy you have uglier people who look less European, you should take care of that.

Do you charge a lot for creating negative and false opinions about Spain?

You haven't answered about Americans' perception of Italians either....

Odelia
04-17-2023, 02:09 AM
You're going to eat shit!

You are talking to a real Spaniard, nothing and nobody can humiliate us.

In Italy you have uglier people who look less European, you should take care of that.

Do you charge a lot for creating negative and false opinions about Spain?

You haven't answered about Americans' perception of Italians either....
You are speaking a Mestizo language from the Americas. Stop using Google Translator and learn the European language, that is English. Italians are varied, from light to dark, ugly to beautiful. I am proud of that variation. We Americans at least speak a European language like English. You people are like Mexicans; you speak the ugly Spanish language, language of refugees. You are illegal aliens. Please stay in Mexico, taco eater moor. Italians are the fifth common ancestry in America. We are the major European group there. Spanish-speakers like yourself are perceived as illegal brown Mexicans. So sorry about your unfortunate situation.

HannibaltheGreat
04-17-2023, 03:00 AM
This is so stupid.
A Sicilian bragged about how they speak english so its more european. When sicillian is Romance based like spanish. In fact more mutual intelligibility between italian and spanish then to english. Even as a person who doesn't know italian. I can understand much of it when you put text / sibtitles with a narration.
An english person with no romance language understanding would have no mutual intelligibility to understand given subtitles and narration. Even if not able to understand everything.

Gallop is actually from spanish born and raised I believe. He is actually full european. On your profile, you have lebanese and a whole bunch of other stuff attached to your profile. I know it's not a fake or parody profile. His ancestors never set foot in the americas. The majority of our shared ancestors were not for several hundreds of years ago. Put it in context, colombus crossed to the carribean less than a century of when Rome fell to the turks. and no, he was not Italian. He was portuguese for he never wrote italian, wrote his name as colombo, or named any place to be found after any place in italy. A bankrupt poor genoan could never marry a noble portuguese woman in the holy order of santiago.

If you hate latin americans, the least you could do is not confuse us with an actual spaniard. We are mainly decendants of criollos and criollos who mixed which was allowed in latin America.

Some of the latin American members (mainly Mexicans) were pretty bad, but this is TA. People here are weird here and post ridiculous things.

Also italian could be the 5th most common ancestry in the America's but its not more than spanish via the proxy of latin Americans and people who are part latin American. And italian Ancestry is recent, while iberian ancestry via criollos is centuries already old.

HannibaltheGreat
04-17-2023, 03:32 AM
Patricia Montero, actress from Valencia

https://imgsrc.cineserie.com/1988/05/305417.jpg
https://cdn.semana.es/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/semana-patricia-montero.jpg
https://t3.gstatic.com/licensed-image?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnMwT-jXsPGnzrUkxqCtabghJihiy112Wk-mU7ONj-rc4gZsp80p8FwhlNprYlJeJ_
https://fr.web.img3.acsta.net/medias/nmedia/18/89/01/97/20540706.jpg
https://e00-elmundo.uecdn.es/assets/multimedia/imagenes/2015/06/09/14338589419835.jpgOh yea sorry
Lemme classify

Germanic : P

alnortedelsur
04-17-2023, 05:21 AM

Spanish language comes from Latin, the language of the Roman high civilization, while English is a language of barbaric origin. Just saying!

That some illiterate morons from the Anglo world associate Spanish with third world and non-white third worlders, only because is spoken by Latin American mestizos and mulattoes from third world countries (as stupid as associating English with poverty and non-whites, only because is spoken in Nigeria and other very poor African countries), that's their fucking problem, which won't change the fact that Spanish is a language that comes from more civilized origin than English, that is a language of uncivilized barbarian origin.

And not all Latin Americans are poor mestizos or mulattoes. Spanish is also spoken by millions of white Latin Americans from sizable white minorities of countries like Mexico, Cuba, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Colombia, Chile, Paraguay, etc., and is also the language of mostly European descent nations in the southern cone, such as Argentina and Uruguay.

That stupid and illiterate rednecks from the Anglo world are ignorant about all that, it won't change those facts.

alnortedelsur
04-17-2023, 05:31 AM
You are speaking a Mestizo language from the Americas. Stop using Google Translator and learn the European language, that is English. Italians are varied, from light to dark, ugly to beautiful. I am proud of that variation. We Americans at least speak a European language like English. You people are like Mexicans; you speak the ugly Spanish language, language of refugees. You are illegal aliens. Please stay in Mexico, taco eater moor. Italians are the fifth common ancestry in America. We are the major European group there. Spanish-speakers like yourself are perceived as illegal brown Mexicans. So sorry about your unfortunate situation.

And English is a negro language because is spoken by millions of African Americans, in English speaking mostly black Caribbean countries, and in several black African countries.

The big stupidities that I have to read :picard1:

Odelia
04-17-2023, 05:45 AM
And English is a negro language because is spoken by millions of African Americans, in English speaking mostly black Caribbean countries, and in several black African countries.

The big stupidities that I have to read :picard1:
tiab eht rof llaf t'noD :rolleyes:

Gallop
04-17-2023, 09:16 AM

Odelia's grandchildren should not be bored. You look like you've taken a clown course for wiggly grannies. :p

I use the translator and not the google translator except when DeepL Translator closes. Honey what need do I have to learn English, I do not leave Spain, nor do I plan to leave and all the Belgians, Germans, French and English that visit Andalusia are studying the Spanish language.

The Spanish language is a cultured European language and is a source of pride for the entire Spanish-speaking community, soon to number 600 million.

Italian and other European languages have already lost the race to Spanish.

In Italy the Spanish language is precisely the most studied, I saw it on tik tok the other day. hahaha

Yes I have realized that the Italian ethnic minority could be supporting the Italians for issues such as that the Spanish in the United States do not qualify us as white and at airports we have to check the box in a Hispanic-American group and also to have paralyzed the publication of the genetic results of Columbus, can you stop fucking us? hahaha.

I see tacos in American movies, in principle it doesn't appeal to me, besides I don't like avocado too much and with the gastronomy we Andalusians have, I don't even remember foreign gastronomy.

Around here, the perception of your host country is beginning to change and we see it more and more as another country of America with a great mestizaje, more in line with the American continent.

Guys from Hispanic America get your act together we are almost 600 million and an ethnic minority in the United States is not going to paralyze the genetic results of Columbus, they cannot have more power than us.

Headsoccer
04-17-2023, 10:11 AM
Sub-Nordid.

Could pass as native from Stockholm to Madrid

Even brown haired/eyed Spaniards in huge majority of cases look unmistakably European.

Columbian actress of Iberian ancestry, Lore Garcia:

https://youtu.be/5w3cYtJekpw

https://www.famousbirthdays.com/faces/garc--a-lore-image.jpg

Headsoccer
04-17-2023, 10:33 AM

Are you trolling or what?

Spanish is European language that stems from Romance language branch. About 50% of English language vocabulary has Romance linguistic origins.

Spanish culture is very European, beside of that genetics of Iberian population is closely related to genetics of Celtic nations.