PDA

View Full Version : Why are zoomers such skinny midgets?

gianmarioricco1
04-27-2023, 07:06 AM
Maybe it's a local thing, idk.
Even completely bald people in the their late teens or early twenties (there's some believe it or not) refer to me as sir. And plus i wear a beanie all the time so that's not even the issue.
I tower over some of these kids.
It's not just the height or lack thereoff, they're like, so gracile, and toothpick armed, and twiggy.
Is that a ketamine side effect? Stunt growth?
I actually have a modest sized head, the only thing weird about me is the fact i'm mostly legs.
Mph whatever.

Inviato dal mio CPH2145 utilizzando Tapatalk

Victor
04-27-2023, 07:07 AM
With my 182 cm I'm often a midget in comparison to Russian zoomers, who are 50% way higher than me. I see lots of 188-190 zoomers around. In 2000s I felt myself relatively high compared to average of people.

gianmarioricco1
04-27-2023, 07:20 AM
With my 182 cm I'm often a midget in comparison to Russian zoomers, who are 50% way higher than me. I see lots of 188-190 zoomers around. In 2000s I felt myself relatively high compared to average of people.Again, maybe it's a local thing, idk.
I used to think i was like 1.94 m, then i cropped my jewfro down to a quarter inch, and no joke, i'm 1.90 m on a good day.
But people refer to me as "the Viking dude" the "manbear" yeah cool story bro.
Would these kids legit shit their pants if they saw Brian Shaw crossing the road?
Just being honest.

Victor
04-27-2023, 07:25 AM
Again, maybe it's a local thing, idk.
I used to think i was like 1.94 m, then i cropped my jewfro down to a quarter inch, and no joke, i'm 1.90 m on a good day.
But people refer to me as "the Viking dude" the "manbear" yeah cool story bro.
Would these kids legit shit their pants if they saw Brian Shaw crossing the road?
Just being honest.

I think your height is relatively high for your region, am I right? What's the height of these "zoomer midgets" approx?

InmostLight
04-27-2023, 12:27 PM
I am pretty sure that being forced to take drugs like Adderall as a kid can stunt your growth, as well as growing up on nutritionally-poor boxed and fabricated foods due to mothers no longer valuing cooking.

Socially, there are strong social trends towards androgyny, and mental illness and laziness are glorified. Self-improvement is zoomer kryptonite.

Richmondbread
04-28-2023, 12:58 AM
Even completely bald people in the their late teens or early twenties (there's some believe it or not) refer to me as sir. And plus i wear a beanie all the time so that's not even the issue.
It's not just the height or lack thereoff, they're like, so gracile, and toothpick armed, and twiggy.
I actually have a modest sized head, the only thing weird about me is the fact i'm mostly legs.
Mph whatever.

I notice this too. Millennials were getting so tall compared to their parents, but the latest zoomers are all short. I work at fast food with mostly teens and early 20s and even though they may not be their full height- they are pretty close. I tower over most of the male employees at work. They are like 5'6 -5'8 range. The only taller employee than me is a guy who is 6'3, but he's a Millennial closer in age to me. This put off a trend that they thought we'd grow taller and taller and taller.

nittionia
04-28-2023, 01:02 AM
It's true. My peers and I are smol and sensitive

Richmondbread
04-28-2023, 01:03 AM
Mph whatever.

Where I live basically any male over 2 gets called "Sir" and the ladies get called "Ma'am". Rarely do we use "Miss".

CordedWhelp
04-28-2023, 01:04 AM
Noticed this too...the height varies, but fewer seem very strong-looking. I have also noticed the youthfulness of their faces: they all look like they stoped at 14.

HannibaltheGreat
04-28-2023, 01:05 AM
Ive given money too a buffed homeless drug addict with no legs

Anglo-Celtic
04-28-2023, 04:04 AM
It's true. My peers and I are smol and sensitive

That raises a question. Are you sensitive since you're small, or are you small since you're sensitive?

Anglo-Celtic
04-28-2023, 04:07 AM
Frankly, I dig it. I carry bags, lift boxes, move couches, and open jars for guys half my age while their girlfriends watch in awe at my Generation X superior strength.

capocannoniere
04-28-2023, 04:21 AM
Not enough polenta.

Victor
04-28-2023, 04:23 AM
Not enough polenta.

Here it would be said "not enough beans" haha

CordedWhelp
04-28-2023, 04:31 AM
Frankly, I dig it. I carry bags, lift boxes, move couches, and open jars for guys half my age while their girlfriends watch in awe at my Generation X superior strength.

The baton gets passed...not super long ago you X-ers and Boomers were on about The Millenials. Now we’re ecstatic that there’s a younger, even weirder generation to dog on.

Anglo-Celtic
04-28-2023, 04:34 AM
The baton gets passed...not super long ago you X-ers and Boomers were on about The Millenials. Now we’re ecstatic that there’s a younger, even weirder generation to dog on.

Don't get too excited. These Zoomers will take care of you in the nursing home, and I'd rather not think about the 80 IQ elves who come after them.

Scar95
04-28-2023, 05:47 AM
Compared to my generation(born few years past 89'), those aged 16-22 are for sure a lot taller here, especially the girls, which over ~180 cm are a dime a dozen.

Barba
07-06-2023, 11:07 AM
They aren't midgets, but they do have lower T and poorer motor skills than older generations.