PDA

View Full Version : German, Irish, Albanian or Pakistani?

Occiput in Starlight
05-04-2023, 11:52 PM
https://i.ibb.co/cvnLGYM/images-2023-05-05-T114332-604-1.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

InmostLight
05-05-2023, 12:03 AM
This feels like one of those exam questions where one of the multiple choice responses is so absurd that you wonder if it's the correct answer to a trick question

Occiput in Starlight
05-05-2023, 12:06 AM
This feels like one of those exam questions where one of the multiple choice responses is so absurd that you wonder if it's the correct answer to a trick question

None of the options were included willy-nilly.

Dick
05-05-2023, 12:16 AM
That's a kraut trying his very best to smile for the camera but in his eyes you can see he seethes with anger for the loss of the Third Reich.

Flamingo
05-05-2023, 12:58 AM
If you ask this way I would guess even Pakistani but he looks something Euro. Looks German and similar to Jürgen Klopp.

Oliver109
05-05-2023, 02:46 AM
Albanian

Petalpusher
05-05-2023, 04:10 AM
When it's time to smile wide but a narrow palate doesn't cooperate. This made me question any initial thought.

Let's go with Albanian.

Anglo-Celtic
05-05-2023, 04:38 AM
Let me guess. All four?

NSXD60
05-05-2023, 04:56 AM
He's by a nose a Paki where the fellers chew tobaccy and the women wicky wacky woo.

Daco Celtic
05-05-2023, 04:56 AM
Vlach as write in choice

TheRealOneManArmy
05-05-2023, 08:59 PM
Jewish ?

Occiput in Starlight
05-06-2023, 12:00 AM

That's a kraut trying his very best to smile for the camera but in his eyes you can see he seethes with anger for the loss of the Third Reich.

If you ask this way I would guess even Pakistani but he looks something Euro. Looks German and similar to Jürgen Klopp.

Albanian

When it's time to smile wide but a narrow palate doesn't cooperate. This made me question any initial thought.

Let's go with Albanian.

Let me guess. All four?

He's by a nose a Paki where the fellers chew tobaccy and the women wicky wacky woo.

Vlach as write in choice

Albanian

Let's go with Albanian.

Let me guess. All four?

Jewish ?

Albanian.

Immanenz
05-06-2023, 02:47 PM
Albanian.

any link to confirm it?

Mr.G
05-06-2023, 03:20 PM
None of the options were included willy-nilly.

Thank you, I'll be adding the this great little expression back to my repertoire, I did not abandon it intentionally.

Willy-nilly
adverb
1) in a disorganized or unplanned manner; sloppily.
2) whether one wishes to or not; willingly or unwillingly:

adjective
1) shilly-shallying; vacillating.
2) disorganized, unplanned; sloppy

And shilly-shallying, whoa, never heard that one before I'll be waiting for an opportunity to employ that one as soon as possible.

Mr.G
05-06-2023, 03:53 PM
Whoops, I got distracted there.

A German man would have been guess.

Occiput in Starlight
05-06-2023, 06:36 PM
any link to confirm it?

Google Haki Abazi.

Thank you, I'll be adding the this great little expression back to my repertoire, I did not abandon it intentionally.

Willy-nilly
adverb
1) in a disorganized or unplanned manner; sloppily.
2) whether one wishes to or not; willingly or unwillingly:

adjective
1) shilly-shallying; vacillating.
2) disorganized, unplanned; sloppy

And shilly-shallying, whoa, never heard that one before I'll be waiting for an opportunity to employ that one as soon as possible.

Whoops, I got distracted there.

A German man would have been guess.

:dance:

Immanenz
05-06-2023, 06:43 PM
Google Haki Abazi.

Universe
05-07-2023, 07:17 AM
Whatever he is, he looks like a German.