PDA

View Full Version : European countries with the best and worst immigrant profile?

Zevoos
05-06-2023, 10:44 AM
Based on the type of immigrants, where they are from and closeness to the native population.
Total and relative amount of foreigners is not the scope of discussion in this thread.

I'd say Eastern European countries have it best because the majority of immigrants come from neighboring countries and are often coethnics, but excluding cross-border migration tiny states like Malta and Luxembourg have an immigrant profile of mostly European origin. Ireland, Switzerland and Czechia too.

Worst France with the huge African presence among its immigrants and their Europeans are all wogs. The Netherlands must be second with so many MENAs and Blacks.

Blondie
05-06-2023, 11:04 AM
France, Sweden, Switzerland, these are the worst.

Mopi Licinius Crassus
05-06-2023, 11:15 AM

UK can't be far behind

Blondie
05-06-2023, 11:19 AM
UK can't be far behind

Yes, and i forgot Belgien too.

Mopi Licinius Crassus
05-06-2023, 11:22 AM
Yes, and i forgot Belgien too.

Birmingham, the 2nd most populous city in the UK, is now majority non-white
London can't be far behind

Zevoos
05-06-2023, 11:36 AM

Contrary to the popular belief of Sweden being half Somali and Arab, it has huge immigrant communities from Nordic countries, Germany and Bosnia.
Switzerland has many immigrants yes, but the vast majority of them are European. Though probably to the Swiss pov Balkan nigs are not much different from the real nigs.

Zevoos
05-06-2023, 11:39 AM
UK can't be far behind

The UK still has huge immigrant communities from Poland, Ireland and Germany. And many Indians and Africans are the cream of the crop of their respective countries. It's nothing compared to France which gets the worst of the worst.

Incal
05-06-2023, 03:46 PM
Before I'd said France but nowadays whole Western Europe is infested by moroccans so everything is fckd up.

Tooting Carmen
05-06-2023, 06:20 PM
In Britain, immigrants/ethnic minorities have more of both extremes compared to the White British population: more people with no qualifications at all but also more people with university degrees; more people in professional, managerial and technical occupations but also more people in menial and manual occupations or indeed no job at all. https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?372196-Educational-qualifications-and-employment-rates-per-ethnic-group-according-to-2021-Census

Zevoos
05-08-2023, 11:09 AM
Bump.