PDA

View Full Version : Members you would like to have a sleep over?

Laredo
05-12-2023, 05:54 PM
Which member you would like to have a sleep over or place them?

I will go with Mortimer and Richmond

Jana
05-12-2023, 05:56 PM
All the Apricity girls/women, to throw a girl's only night. I bet we would have fun as hell and tons of gossipy material :p

Victor
05-12-2023, 06:01 PM
You should have asked it 5 years ago, now I would only offer good brotherly drinks and meze, with a nice talk, haven't smoked weed for almost 3 years but if it would be a Balkanite I'd make an exception on my balcony.

Laredo
05-12-2023, 06:04 PM
All the Apricity girls/women, to throw a girl's only night. I bet we would have fun as hell and tons of gossipy material :p

Hehe

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcKBvTEQ2bE_6hA814KgK9cq_czdnIe A6eKA&usqp=CAU

Laredo
05-12-2023, 06:07 PM
You should have asked it 5 years ago, now I would only offer good brotherly drinks and meze, with a nice talk, haven't smoked weed for almost 3 years but if it would be a Balkanite I'd make an exception on my balcony.

I stopped smoking methamphetamine but I do smoke weed once In a while.

Victor
05-12-2023, 06:12 PM
I stopped smoking methamphetamine but I do smoke weed once In a while.

meth is some evil stuff, i smoked rarely weed and hashish from uni times (often till 23, 2-3 times annualy to 28 years old)

Laredo
05-12-2023, 06:39 PM
meth is some evil stuff, i smoked rarely weed and hashish from uni times (often till 23, 2-3 times annualy to 28 years old)

Crystal meth its the best drug I've ever tried and I will
say depends on you but so far I've only tried those but no way In hell I would ever sniff Cocaine you would be addicted 100% guarantee.

Anyway with crystal meth you feel energetic with best attitude and it's a common drug amon going party clubs etc you can also get horny af.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/e6/f4/be/e6f4be0ce49bc031243ebd6405d52524.gif

With weed I feel stupid but very relaxed calmed and sometimes get panick attacks one time I thought someone was trying to break Into my house and I started hallucinating seeing police lights outside my window.

But now I rarely smoke.

Cybele
05-12-2023, 06:51 PM
Sleepover, nope. A friendly night out with someone who is up for it, perhaps.

Victor
05-12-2023, 06:55 PM
say depends on you but so far I've only tried those but no way In hell I would ever sniff Cocaine you would be addicted 100% guarantee.

Anyway with crystal meth you feel energetic with best attitude and it's a common drug amon going party clubs etc you can also get horny af.

With weed I feel stupid but very relaxed calmed and sometimes get panick attacks one time I thought someone was trying to break Into my house and I started hallucinating seeing police lights outside my window.

But now I rarely smoke.

Don't fool yourself, that's a false feeling, even frequent smoking weed (which is realy more safe than lots of stuff) leads to degeneracy of the person.

Jana
05-12-2023, 06:58 PM
Don't fool yourself, that's a false feeling, even frequent smoking weed (which is realy more safe than lots of stuff) leads to degeneracy of the person.

My former love interest from China (a Croat) was trying to talk me into taking speed (and cocaine when I get to China) for better partying experience, while claiming it is completely harmless.
Maybe God saved me from him. I suspect he is serious drug user. Maybe if I went to China to date him, I'd never return home and would become an addict just like him.

Laredo
05-12-2023, 07:06 PM

And depends on yourself and attitude you can also turn into a very agressive person If you get Into a fight you won't feel pretty much anything but next day you will be sore af

Laredo
05-12-2023, 07:17 PM
My former love interest from China (a Croat) was trying to talk me into taking speed (and cocaine when I get to China) for better partying experience, while claiming it is completely harmless.
Maybe God saved me from him. I suspect he is serious drug user. Maybe if I went to China to date him, I'd never return home and would become an addict just like him.

Don't ever try It , it's one of the most addictive drugs out there becoming addicted first time trying it's highly guarantee you will turn into a different person and perhaps your daily Interest.

Also getting caught In China with any illegal drug It's death sentence guarantee.

Jana
05-12-2023, 07:21 PM
Don't ever try It , it's one of the most addictive drugs out there becoming addicted first time trying it's highly guarantee you will turn into a different person and perhaps your daily Interest.

Also getting caught In China with any illegal drug It's death sentence guarantee.

Yep, despite I admit I was insanely attracted to him it's probably for the best this connection blew up before we got togheder in China.
He was also taking tons of pills daily for "social anxiety" and his ex Chinese wife accused him of being heroin addict during divorce proceedings.

Enough said.

I'll never touch drugs, I hope. None of us should. It's a trap and path to slavery.

Ylla
05-12-2023, 07:22 PM
Wow it's a good job you didn't go.

Jana
05-12-2023, 07:25 PM
Wow it's a good job you didn't go.

Pure luck. I already saw my future there and wanted to marry him. He is brilliant. Was supposed to go this spring.
Than one day out of nowhere he had insane anger outburst towards me (probably due to drug abuse side effects), and I blocked him on social media for good, and never unblocked.

I still dream of him sometimes, but it was really a devilish kind of temptation.

Laredo
05-12-2023, 07:25 PM
Yep, despite I admit I was insanely attracted to him it's probably for the best this connection blew up before we got togheder in China.
He was also taking tons of pills daily for "social anxiety" and his ex Chinese wife accused him of being heroin addict during divorce proceedings.

Enough said.

I'll never touch drugs, I hope. None of us should. It's a trap and path to slavery.

There's nothing really wrong with trying Marijuana it's a natural plant smoking cigarettes are probably more dangerous to health.

Smoking weed has been scientifically proven to reduce anxiety and calm nervous and relaxed muscle pain etc .

Victor
05-12-2023, 07:26 PM
And depends on yourself and attitude you can also turn into a very agressive person If you get Into a fight you won't feel pretty much anything but next day you will be sore af

Before 25 I used to be a very aggressive person prone to fights and any shit. I have two brain concussions, two times broken legs, once a hand a twice fingers. Surely exagerated by alcohol. Got once to hospital unconcious due to it after fighting.

Jana
05-12-2023, 07:28 PM
There's nothing really wrong with trying Marijuana it's a natural plant smoking cigarettes are probably more dangerous to health.

Smoking weed has been scientifically proven to reduce anxiety and calm nervous and relaxed muscle pain etc .

I disagree. All drug users start with marijuana, nobody starts with heroin. It's a slow progression from weed to tablets, than cocaine and finally heroin.
Recently visited public lecture of one former drug user. All of them start with weed.

Which destroyes your brain cells and general health.

This former love interest of mine also started with weed, as did everyone.

Laredo
05-12-2023, 07:31 PM
Before 25 I used to be a very aggressive person prone to fights and any shit. I have two brain concussions, two times broken legs, once a hand a twice fingers. Surely exagerated by alcohol. Got once to hospital unconcious due to it after fighting.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan of any other drugs (crystal meth can be very pleasurable ) I will just stick with weed.

tk'es
05-12-2023, 07:34 PM
i always ask myself a question what do cigarette, alcohol beverages and weed taste like

Victor
05-12-2023, 07:36 PM
Yeah, I'm not really a fan of any other drugs (crystal meth can be very pleasurable ) I will just stick with weed.

I didn't smoke weed for three years till now. I'm sure weed was not a reason of me being weird because until 25 i was generally aggressive fck but it just added the taste. For example in some 2014 i found it normal to kick someone's ass to support "wrong team" and so on.

Laredo
I disagree. All drug users start with marijuana, nobody starts with heroin. It's a slow progression from weed to tablets, than cocaine and finally heroin.
Recently visited public lecture of one former drug user. All of them start with weed.

Which destroyes your brain cells and general health.

This former love interest of mine also started with weed, as did everyone.

So you telling me you wouldn't give a try even If your love one tells you babe I want to watch Netflix and let's smoke weed together what would you say? xD if you like him

Jana
i always ask myself a question what do cigarette, alcohol beverages and weed taste like

You missed nothing. Really impressive how you never tried any of it. Respect.

Victor
05-12-2023, 07:38 PM

you've missed nothing my Caucasian friend, I still didn't get the country you come from

Jana
05-12-2023, 07:40 PM
So you telling me you wouldn't give a try even If your love one tells you babe I want to watch Netflix and let's smoke weed together what would you say? xD if you like him

I don't know...

Victor
05-12-2023, 07:47 PM

I remember myself to advertise rakija (let's say Balkan brandy) and you was eager to try it :)

Benyzero
05-12-2023, 07:53 PM

But now I rarely smoke.

Niga meth is worse than coke Im teeling you xD

Benyzero
05-12-2023, 07:55 PM

hundred percent true, these fools smoke weed think they will not be braindead is funny

Benyzero
05-12-2023, 08:00 PM
Im not a party person anymore but a good chat in the park is cool

tk'es
05-12-2023, 08:02 PM
I remember myself to advertise rakija (let's say Balkan brandy) and you was eager to try it :)

i know but i would definitely try if it is naturally fermented tasty drink made from fruit juices, herbal infusions, soaked grains etc (:

https://ephemeralmidwest.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/IMG_1894-2-2000x1200.jpeg

Laredo
05-12-2023, 08:03 PM
Niga meth is worse than coke Im teeling you xD

No. Not even close.

PlattitüdenPaule
05-12-2023, 08:06 PM
I'd invite over CordedWhelp and Todesritter. We'd go into the woods to drink insanely overprized micro brews and listen to the newest Antestor record.

Benyzero
05-12-2023, 08:27 PM
No. Not even close.

I dont even make an argument because its both addictive and bad generally, I dunno what u heard about coke but meth is worse actually, I tried both and meth made me feel like an idiot while coke was a really cool high tbh

Benyzero
05-12-2023, 08:36 PM
Cocaine causes a comparably higher release of dopamine, increasing levels from 100 to about 350 units.
Meth use boosts dopamine a baseline of 100 units to roughly 1,250 units, over 12 times that of alcohol or nicotine.
The high from meth also lasts substantially longer than cocaine. While it takes around an hour for 50% of cocaine to be eliminated from the system, it takes 12 hours for 50% of meth to leave the body. In other words, like the dopamine boost, the half-life of meth is about 12 times greater than that of cocaine.

Just a comparison so you can see what Im saying, meth makes you psychotic much easily.

Annie999
05-12-2023, 08:53 PM
Pure luck. I already saw my future there and wanted to marry him. He is brilliant. Was supposed to go this spring.
Than one day out of nowhere he had insane anger outburst towards me (probably due to drug abuse side effects), and I blocked him on social media for good, and never unblocked.

I still dream of him sometimes, but it was really a devilish kind of temptation.

Sounds like you truly dodged a bullet.

CordedWhelp
05-12-2023, 09:17 PM
I'd invite over CordedWhelp and Todesritter. We'd go into the woods to drink insanely overprized micro brews and listen to the newest Antestor record.

Don’t forget we all need to be in corpse-paint.

Benyzero
05-12-2023, 09:19 PM

sign me up

CordedWhelp
05-12-2023, 09:23 PM
sign me up

It would be an honor.

Beowulf
05-12-2023, 09:25 PM
Literally half of this thread now:

https://i.postimg.cc/fy0bpDKS/images-5.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

Laredo
05-12-2023, 09:26 PM
I dont even make an argument because its both addictive and bad generally, I dunno what u heard about coke but meth is worse actually, I tried both and meth made me feel like an idiot while coke was a really cool high tbh

With me it's different I was so energetic and was not able to sleep during night, and only tried to times but haven't tried cocaine and will never will.

CordedWhelp
05-12-2023, 09:27 PM
With me it's different I was so energetic and was not able to sleep during night, and only tried to times but haven't tried cocaine and will never will.

Good- we need you in good fighting form, Laredo. Without you, there will be less Castizos being invoked on TA.

Laredo
05-12-2023, 09:31 PM
Good- we need you in good fighting form, Laredo. Without you, there will be less Castizos being invoked on TA.

I will just stick with weed from now (:

Laredo
05-12-2023, 09:46 PM
Anyway answer myself wouldn't mind having a sleep over with some members here like Insmostlight,Feiichy and perhaps Celestia

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyYBk3TUhOM3SZMTaO7zgiqdHN7assA 8ebUw&usqp=CAU

PlattitüdenPaule
05-12-2023, 09:52 PM

I'll go full Peter Criss.

Laredo
05-12-2023, 10:02 PM
Anyway answer myself wouldn't mind having a sleep over with some members here like Insmostlight,Feiichy and perhaps Celestia

Just to be clear I've slept with female friends before so...

Far_away
05-12-2023, 10:44 PM
Cocaine causes a comparably higher release of dopamine, increasing levels from 100 to about 350 units.
Meth use boosts dopamine a baseline of 100 units to roughly 1,250 units, over 12 times that of alcohol or nicotine.
The high from meth also lasts substantially longer than cocaine. While it takes around an hour for 50% of cocaine to be eliminated from the system, it takes 12 hours for 50% of meth to leave the body. In other words, like the dopamine boost, the half-life of meth is about 12 times greater than that of cocaine.

Just a comparison so you can see what Im saying, meth makes you psychotic much easily.

Dopamine over 9000 units
https://i.ibb.co/t3X85ZV/190928684960c74dae0ae6f799211565-orig.png

Occiput in Starlight
05-13-2023, 12:08 AM
I will just stick with weed from now (:

I sincerely hope you do.

OiS

Laredo
05-13-2023, 01:17 AM
I sincerely hope you do.

OiS

Thanks C:

KirillMazur
05-13-2023, 01:50 AM
I am a former frequenter of Kazantip, I tried almost all available drugs except for injectables, and it was so long ago, as if in a past life. Just interest + socialization. But no habits were formed. Even strong alcohol is no longer desirable, a couple of bottles of beer on a warm evening is enough. Marijuana generally has a strange effect on me, always just a headache.
I lost contact with several people because of my negative attitude towards drugs.
Now only attempts of a healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition, as there are people who depend on me in every sense.
And eating and talking is a special thing after 35, especially when cooking is my newfound hobby.
Regarding rakia, I was 3 times in the Serbian restaurant at the Serbian trade mission at Mosfilm, and each time I tried a different brandy - pear, plum and apricot. An excellent drink, they will retain almost all the nuances of the original source product. And the food there is also excellent, although you have probably already been there:).
I didn't understand the OP's question, btw:).

frankhammer
05-13-2023, 02:56 AM
Have a coffee or a beer at a bar, okay. Otherwise males and sleepover sounds gay asf.

Laredo
05-13-2023, 03:02 AM
Have a coffee or a beer at a bar, okay. Otherwise males and sleepover sounds gay asf.

@Yesno with all respect you come across as very Insecure guy to me. A camping trip sleep over doesn't seem very gay to me.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuUYjRW_gFc-tfvr7vBYg4Jt7pcU6BSMd1Yg&usqp=CAU

InmostLight
05-13-2023, 03:02 AM
I imagine being sent to Auntie Odelia's for the weekend would feel like something out of a halloween special:fest42:

Occiput in Starlight
05-13-2023, 03:07 AM
If I could pick any three people from history to have a sleepover with it would be Hannibal, John Wayne and Kurt Cobain.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2023, 03:10 AM

It also makes you paranoid and retarded.

InmostLight
05-13-2023, 03:12 AM
"It's okaaaay babe, I'm not a crackhead anymore, I just smoke weed now. I'm not addicted anymore. I just smoke every day but I'm not an addict"

frankhammer
05-13-2023, 03:19 AM
@Yesno with all respect you come across as very Insecure guy to me. A camping trip sleep over doesn't seem very gay to me.

A camping trip is a camping trip. It is not remotely similar to a sleepover. I understand that you can't imagine this from a straight male perspective thus you think such an opinion comes from insecurity rather than general revulsion. You're wired differently and that's okay, I guess.

Laredo
05-13-2023, 03:23 AM
A camping trip is a camping trip. It is not remotely similar to a sleepover. I understand that you can't imagine this from a straight male perspective thus you think such an opinion comes from insecurity rather than general revulsion. You're wired differently and that's okay, I guess.

I guess you never had a sleep over. I've and with both genders . You are making seem as If a sleep over has to be sexual or something.

frankhammer
05-13-2023, 03:27 AM

It makes some people paranoid and retarded, for sure but I've used some great ideas successfully I never would have thought of without being in that state of euphoria.

And it's made some bad comedies tolerable. :shrug:

frankhammer
05-13-2023, 03:29 AM
I guess you never had a sleep over. I've and with both genders . You are making seem as If a sleep over has to be sexual or something.

It is what kids do. Or maybe women. Maybe. The closest I've come to a sleepover as an adult is comatose on a toilet floor at a mates house after a hard night out.

Laredo
05-13-2023, 03:32 AM

While you are smoking marijuana yes it's a great sensation . Anyway I think you have more things to worry about maybe your social skills towards women

It's a hilarious that a gay guy like me has more sex appealing to the opposite gender.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2023, 03:37 AM
While you are smoking marijuana yes it's a great sensation . Anyway I think you have more things to worry about maybe your social skills towards women

My social skills with women are just fine.

Like most faggots you can laid whenever you want because men like to fuck for the sake of fucking. It's not a skill to just show up.

It's a hilarious that a gay guy like me has more sex appealing to the opposite genders while it's obvious coming from a forum that Is heavily Incel and simp.

Dude, you're a weirdo obsessing over White Mexicans, of which you are not one.

Imagine getting upset because I said pot makes you paranoid and retarded, which it does. Maybe if you weren't smoking pot - or didn't do meth, which, of course, because you're stupid you have done - you wouldn't be so delusional and accept yourself.

Laredo
05-13-2023, 03:40 AM
My social skills with women are just fine.

Like most faggots you can laid whenever you want because men like to fuck for the sake of fucking. It's not a skill to just show up.

Imagine getting upset because I said pot makes you paranoid and retarded, which it does. Maybe if you weren't smoking pot - or didn't do meth, which, of course, because you're stupid you have done - you wouldn't be so delusional and accept yourself.

I'm willing to bet almost anything that In real life despite being brown I would still have much more success and fucking women than you will ever be.

I can almost guarantee no wonder why you annoyed women you are simply and Incel like many guys on this forum.

Mortimer
05-13-2023, 03:41 AM
Which member you would like to have a sleep over or place them?

I will go with Mortimer and Richmond

Thanks. Why me and Richmond?

I would logically invite the girls, have lots of pizza and snacks and watch horror movies, then they can cuddle me if they are scared.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2023, 03:51 AM
I'm willing to bet almost anything that In real life despite being brown I would still have much more success and fucking women than you will ever be.

How about you try not to be retarded?

I can almost guarantee no wonder why you annoyed women you are simply and Incel like many guys on this forum.

You're so mad you can barely type. How about you go get some dick in your mouth instead of virtually having my dick in your mouth?

Cybele
05-13-2023, 03:57 AM
It is what kids do. Or maybe women. Maybe. The closest I've come to a sleepover as an adult is comatose on a toilet floor at a mates house after a hard night out.
Personally, not a huge fan of it. I once in college had an impromptu sleepover in the dorm room of two female colleagues. We went together to a club and when we returned to the dorms, it was quite late in the night. I realized at that hour, I will disturb the girls in my apartment, so I went instead to these other friend’s room. We put two beds next to each other but still, it was little space for the three of us as I was squeezed in between them.
There are exceptions, but whenever is possible, I prefer the comfort of my own bed/ room over those of friends. Or maybe if there is enough space is ok.

Occiput in Starlight
05-13-2023, 03:58 AM
Marijuana has taken from me more than it has ever given me.

Laredo
05-13-2023, 04:04 AM
How about you try not to be retarded?

You're so mad you can barely type. How about you go get some dick in your mouth instead of virtually having my dick in your mouth?

I'm not on my computer. anyway kindly fuck off . You also annoying me as hell tried to be nice with you you are just a creep.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2023, 04:13 AM
I'm not on my computer. anyway kindly fuck off . You also annoying me as hell tried to be nice with you you are just a creep.

Is your texting as shitty?

You're not trying to be nice to me and even if you were I don't give a fuck.

Laredo
05-13-2023, 04:42 AM
Is your texting as shitty?

You're not trying to be nice to me and even if you were I don't give a fuck.

Im home anyway ..

So what's your point why are you here? Yes, I am gay and if I had to choose, I would still choose to be. Yeah, I smoke weed, so what? It's funny how you and other insecure and judgmental clowns always try to put me down as if you affected me.

Homosexuality is not a mental disorder and it is normal. Smoking marijuana does not make you a good or a bad person either.

Laredo
05-13-2023, 04:46 AM
Thanks. Why me and Richmond?

I would logically invite the girls, have lots of pizza and snacks and watch horror movies, then they can cuddle me if they are scared.

You both love American country music and I think you guys share a lot things in common.

Anglo-Celtic
05-13-2023, 04:51 AM
Of course, it would be Celestia! We would have dinner with Grace while she was vacationing here.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2023, 04:58 AM
Im home anyway ..

So what's your point why are you here? Yes, I am gay and if I had to choose, I would still choose to be. Yeah, I smoke weed, so what? It's funny how you and other insecure and judgmental clowns always try to put me down as if you affected me.

Homosexuality is not a mental disorder and it is normal. Smoking marijuana does not make you a good or a bad person either.

It's almost as if you're arguing with yourself.

Mortimer
05-13-2023, 04:59 AM
You both love American country music and I think you guys share a lot things in common.

We share some things in common and I like him but we are also different. He is "racist" (no offense, but thats what he is i dont know how else i could describe his opinions) and im not.

Laredo
05-13-2023, 05:07 AM
It's almost as if you're arguing with yourself.

No, seems to me you ran out words and now trying to seem as a "highly intelligent person " saying lots of bullshit and making fun of my texting while I was driving pathetic..

Anyway I want to clarify somethings It doesn't bother me the hundred times you call me a fag, I see as a very childish Insult specially from a " high quality poster as supposed you are ":rolleyes:

2 ) this brown fag can take your girlfriend If I really put effort and want to. I bet you wouldn't say that to my face you would probably call 911 .

3) I still think you are an Incel and need to work on your social skills, phenotype Isn't everything socials skills and attitude matters the most.

I just gave you Chad lessons for Free ;)

Laredo
05-13-2023, 05:09 AM
We share some things in common and I like him but we are also different. He is "racist" (no offense, but thats what he is i dont know how else i could describe his opinions) and im not.

I'm sorry Mortimer for mentioning you had no evil Intentions or anything like that, Is he racist against gypsy's too?

Incal
05-13-2023, 05:10 AM

You know Colonel after reading this thread I also started to suspect that probably most of the erratic behavior of this user (to call it something) is probably due to heavy drug consumption.

Now I have an off-topic question for you: You are from a dif. generation (closer to mine) but from what you see everyday... Would you say that there's still some american kid today who doesn't do any kind of drug? (obviously not counting minorities like amish, orthodox jews, mormons, etc...)

Mortimer
05-13-2023, 05:11 AM
I'm sorry Mortimer for mentioning you had no evil Intentions or anything like that, Is he racist against gypsy's too?

He is probably racist against gypsies, but he is not a ass to me as individual or personally, I dont talk to him about his racist opinions, we bond over other stuff like music or religion. I do like him though.

InmostLight
05-13-2023, 05:12 AM
No, seems to me you ran out words and now trying to seem as a "highly intelligent person " saying lots of bullshit and making fun of my texting while I was driving pathetic.. ;)

To know someone was posting to TA while DRIVING shook me to the very core.... strong contender for most problenatic user.... this website is not worth putting other people's lives in danger homie

Laredo
05-13-2023, 05:18 AM
To know someone was posting to TA while DRIVING shook me to the very core.... strong contender for most problenatic user.... this website is not worth putting other people's lives in danger homie

I went outside to buy some dinner and had a look while I was there. Doesn't mean I was responding the whole time while I was driving.

Incal
05-13-2023, 05:19 AM

...and probably under the influence too.

Colonel Frank Grimes
05-13-2023, 05:21 AM
No, seems to me you ran out words and now trying to seem as a "highly intelligent person " saying lots of bullshit and making fun of my texting while I was driving pathetic..

Anyway I want to clarify somethings It doesn't bother me the hundred times you call me a fag, I see as a very childish Insult specially from a " high quality poster as supposed you are ":rolleyes:

2 ) this brown fag can take your girlfriend If I really put effort and want to. I bet you wouldn't say that to my face you would probably call 911 .

3) I still think you are an Incel and need to work on your social skills, phenotype Isn't everything socials skills and attitude matters the most.

You gave me dumb fag lessons that I never requested.

Jana
05-13-2023, 05:32 AM

Agree. I slept several times with best friend (heterosexual straight male) in same room, once in same bed even, nothing ever happened. Why would it? We're like siblings.
Sometimes I think some cultures are uncomfortably overly-sexualized.

Laredo
05-13-2023, 05:41 AM
Agree. I slept several times with best friend (heterosexual straight male) in same room, once in same bed even, nothing ever happened. Why would it? We're like siblings.

This guy that I'm replying must be boomer or something, yeah I've slept with female friends too and I've never been disrespectful or done anything to make them feel uncomfortable.

Jana
05-13-2023, 05:45 AM
This guy that I'm replying must be boomer or something, yeah I've slept with female friends too and I've never been disrespectful or done anything to make them feel uncomfortable.

Frank is fine, he's just conservative. I have one male friend (age 29) that similarly can't imagine such stuff. I guess he is more sexualized macho type and doesn't have many female friends.
Some people believe women and men can't be friends.

I believe they can, but it depends on person/situation.

What about having a male friend for sleepover, let's say he is gay but you two are friends strictly?

Cybele
05-13-2023, 05:50 AM
It's cool you have that sort of relationship with male friends, where you see each others with familiarity, as siblings. I had a heterosexual guy friend with whom I traveled a few times, even abroad. We could have booked a room together to sleep, but I realized it would have make the situation between us "weird". Especially if we shared the bed.

Laredo
05-13-2023, 05:56 AM
Frank is fine, he's just conservative. I have one male friend (age 29) that similarly can't imagine such stuff. I guess he is more sexualized macho type and doesn't have many female friends.
Some people believe women and men can't be friends.

I believe they can, but it depends on person/situation.

What about having a male friend for sleepover, let's say he is gay but you two are friends strictly?

Absolutely they can, personally I tend to get along more with women, yeah sure I have my own defects but anyone really willing to be your friend or part of your life will accept you regardless of your sexual orientation or defects.

Now most guys around my age see women as sexual objects or forms as made to please men In every aspect In other words the typical macho behavior that I dislike so I try to avoid those guys unfortunately due to my physical appearance and not looking stereotypical homo most other guys trying to make friendship with me and think I'm like that too like remembered I mentioned the guys who were cheating their wife's ? Umm yeah.

And lastly umm I don't know .. but If he's not my type I'm not going to bother to make him think otherwise like having a chance of being more than just friend's etc.

Perhaps I should take your previous word of visiting a psychiatrist or physicologist, because I can feel Attraction towards women, but not In a vaginal Intercourse.

Jana
05-13-2023, 05:56 AM
It's cool you have that sort of relationship with male friends, where you see each others with familiarity, as siblings. I had a heterosexual guy friend with whom I traveled a few times, even abroad. We could have booked a room together to sleep, but I realized it would have make the situation between us "weird". Especially if we shared the bed.

Totally understand why it would make you feel that way. This friend of mine I know since we were 6 y.o., first grade. Thus we grew up as friends and being asexual beings to each other and it never changed.
It's likely harder to have such closeness without feeling weird and tempted sexually if you got to know each other as older.

Cybele
05-13-2023, 06:05 AM
Totally understand why it would make you feel that way. This friend of mine I know since we were 6 y.o., first grade. Thus we grew up as friends and being asexual beings to each other and it never changed.
That's beautiful, that you kept that pure friendship. :)

It's likely harder to have such closeness without feeling weird and tempted sexually if you got to know each other as older.
Indeed, it is as you described. In my case we befriended each other as adults, so it's a different situation.

Petalpusher
05-13-2023, 06:52 AM
That's beautiful, that you kept that pure friendship. :)

Indeed, it is as you described. In my case we befriended each other as adults, so it's a different situation.

Yeah male friends don't exist (unless gay)

Even females deep down don't believe in this fairy tale. If i was invited to sleep over by an old highschool "female friend", any partner i had would have titled her head on the side asking if im fucking serious, and rightly so.

Hexachordia
05-13-2023, 06:55 AM
The sacred Friend Zone, into which girls assign some men into permanent nonsexual categories, I tasted it once with a literature girl with whom I shared classical music, I was very young then, 26yo. Now it is my turn to assign it to most girls tho.:rolleyes: If do not want to fall into it then do not get into in depth religious and political discussions with me, probably goes for guys who want to date girls too.

It is a shame for men or women to be assigned to it, to be honest, no one wants to be there, unless it were a large circle which has already provided stable relationships.
Men do not want such friendships with women, nor do we need.

Aldaris
05-13-2023, 07:06 AM
What are you gonna do first? A pillow fight or fortune telling? Sorry pal, I'm straight, so don't count me in.

Laredo
05-13-2023, 07:41 AM
What are you gonna do first? A pillow fight or fortune telling? Sorry pal, I'm straight, so don't count me in.

No worries, NONE of you are my type not a single Individual on this site . I've strict preferences.

Yeah another misconception debunked that any gay guy It's desperate and will fuck with any man coming across path.

Voskos
05-13-2023, 08:21 AM
The sacred Friend Zone, into which girls assign some men into permanent nonsexual categories, I tasted it once with a literature girl with whom I shared classical music, I was very young then, 26yo. Now it is my turn to assign it to most girls tho.:rolleyes: If do not want to fall into it then do not get into in depth religious and political discussions with me, probably goes for guys who want to date girls too.

It is a shame for men or women to be assigned to it, to be honest, no one wants to be there, unless it were a large circle which has already provided stable relationships.

I used to be in the friendzone of most women, and I miss those days. Don't get me wrong, I'm no alpha , but I do get interest from whores and it poisons my life because the biggest source of pleasure for a woman is to fuck your soul. It's the most erogenous zone for them.

A woman's role is to put the man in temptation and procreate, she has no other goal in life unless she repents and becomes a nun. So I've explained to my pals I'd only accept to marry a nun, but as you understand, for obvious reasons, that's impossible. Therefore I would have to go for the closest option, meaning a pious hairy woman or a hot milf 45+.

Hexachordia
05-13-2023, 08:51 AM
I used to be in the friendzone of most women, and I miss those days. Don't get me wrong, I'm no alpha , but I do get interest from whores and it poisons my life because the biggest source of pleasure for a woman is to fuck your soul. It's the most erogenous zone for them.

A woman's role is to put the man in temptation and procreate, she has no other goal in life unless she repents and becomes a nun. So I've explained to my pals I'd only accept to marry a nun, but as you understand, for obvious reasons, that's impossible. Therefore I would have to go for the closest option, meaning a pious hairy woman or a hot milf 45+.

I am in the similar state of mind like you are in now, as getting older I am rather more satisfied with a stable relationship or rather none at all, and tended to keep radical ideas exclusive to myself and men`s circle. The whores you mentioned were awakened to their FZs so they were revolting. Trust me, unless one is partnered, none wants to be in it, when one is comfortable with it then the other will resist, because it is unnatural. As men finding their own core lives which are sentimentally and economically independent, many women will flood to you, no one will want to stay in your friend zone except for men. But most men from the beginning, only want stable relationships, but they were often rejected early on by their dream women, and then milfs came in later in their lives, am same with you in favor of milfs over those teenagers.

Cybele
05-13-2023, 09:24 AM
Yeah male friends don't exist (unless gay)

Even females deep down don't believe in this fairy tale. If i was invited to sleep over by an old highschool "female friend", any partner i had would have titled her head on the side asking if im fucking serious, and rightly so.
I understand what you mean. There are exceptions in these male-female friendships (Feiichy mentioned one; and having gay friends as you said, is another).
Sleepovers between women and men are considered “safe” if they are part of these exceptions.

In a way is a bit sad, that there cannot be more connection between us otherwise, besides getting laid/ the physical part, but yeah…

Petalpusher
05-13-2023, 09:51 AM
I understand what you mean. There are exceptions in these male-female friendships (Feiichy mentioned one; and having gay friends as you said, is another).
Sleepovers between women and men are considered “safe” if they are part of these exceptions.

In a way is a bit sad, that there cannot be more connection between us otherwise, besides getting laid/ the physical part, but yeah…

Unless you have a connection that goes way back to the childhood like mentionned, or some incredibly peculiar interest in common you have to share somehow, maybe a sport or something professional. Sorry to say it but females are not that interesting to be around for friendship except if we are physically/romantically interested in them. We generally have very different interests and ways to see the world, we would x10 rather be with other male friends to have fun and hang around. So with any "male friend", you have to ask yourself why this guy likes to be around me if it's not get out of the friendzone eventually. 99% of the time it's just that.

Hexachordia
05-13-2023, 11:19 AM
As to the question, for a safe night Loki, he is the same age of my father, obviously one of the safest men; female members are too hot here, none can be friendzoned for now. :picard1:

oszkar07
05-13-2023, 03:05 PM

But now I rarely smoke.

Not true, I tried coke up to a dozen times in my 20's, never became addicted.

Once someone gave me powder meth to snort they had told me it was coke but it was meth and it was horrible ...as if I had drunk 30 cups of coffee, I was wired for like 6 hours without any euphoria just too much energy...never again.

Im not a drug person though , I was just exposed to coke because in my twenties I knew lots bands and musicians and coke went in those circles.
I would smoke a joint probably if I had one, but I havn't done that for about 20 years.
Weed can be ok but can make my mind too busy with thinking analysing sometimes.
Otherwise i just like few shots of Vodka to numb down chill and relax.

Blondie
05-13-2023, 04:06 PM
Nobody. Its very bizarre that many male member would sleep with other male member lol

Mr.G
05-13-2023, 04:18 PM
Camping trip, with Oszkar and OiS, sounds great to me.

Laredo
05-13-2023, 04:38 PM
Nobody. Its very bizarre that many male member would sleep with other male member lol

Why would be bizarre? Kinda homophobic comment
specially coming from a bisexual woman Don't you think It would also be bizarre for the straight women sleep over party having a bisexual or lesbian woman there don't you think would make them uncomfortable?

I swear this forum never ends of surprising me and completely different level/views of what I have of society.

Zeno
05-13-2023, 04:45 PM
Not for a sleepover, but if anyone comes here, a coffee or a drink would be more than acceptable, hehe

Zeno
05-13-2023, 04:49 PM

It's a hilarious that a gay guy like me has more sex appealing to the opposite gender.

Oh my God, knock it off with the TikTok arguments, this forum is supposedly to escape from such cancer already

Blondie
05-13-2023, 04:53 PM
Why would be bizarre? Kinda homophobic comment
specially coming from a bisexual woman Don't you think It would also be bizarre for the straight women sleep over party having a bisexual or lesbian woman there don't you think would make them uncomfortable?

I swear this forum never ends of surprising me and completely different level/views of what I have of society.

Of course its not bizarre from you, because youre bisexual, but its sounds very brizarre from these who are heteros.

Laredo
05-13-2023, 04:56 PM
Of course its not bizarre from you, because youre bisexual, but its sounds very brizarre from these who are heteros.

I call It bullshit and Insecure guys of themselves, As someone who used to go gay bars like when I was around 19-22 with friends both female friends and straight males friends with their girlfriends

They never show any level of Insecurity. Anyway thanks for contributing :thumb001:

Aldaris
05-13-2023, 05:06 PM
No worries, NONE of you are my type not a single Individual on this site . I've strict preferences.

Yeah another misconception debunked that any gay guy It's desperate and will fuck with any man coming across path.

Guess that means we won't be fighting over the last slice of pizza at the sleepover.

Incal
05-13-2023, 05:07 PM

It depends, if the chick's ugly she can friendzone me all she wants.

Laredo
05-13-2023, 05:08 PM
Guess that means we won't be fighting over the last slice of pizza at the sleepover.

I'm into mixed types with strong European predominant components with visible Amerindian and SSA. And Mediterranean men.

Aldaris
05-13-2023, 05:09 PM
I'm into mixed types with strong European predominant components with visible Amerindian and SSA. And Mediterranean men.

Okay, I guess. :laugh:

Blondie
05-13-2023, 05:13 PM
I call It bullshit and Insecure guys of themselves, As someone who used to go gay bars like when I was around 19-22 with friends both female friends and straight males friends with their girlfriends

They never show any level of Insecurity. Anyway thanks for contributing :thumb001:

According to my experience many hetero guy/girl are curious about it secretly. Good question why. If someone is real hetero then they would not care about it for sure, so what is the reason to see many latent bisexual?
I think the reason is the porn and lmbtq propaganda. Indeed if some is hetero then the media doesnt make you gay but you can be bisexual very easly because of it. I dont see other explanation.

oszkar07
05-13-2023, 05:16 PM

Don't forget to bring your guitar, and from memory OIS is a bass player.

Laredo
05-13-2023, 05:26 PM
According to my experience many hetero guy/girl are curious about it secretly. Good question why. If someone is real hetero then they would not care about it for sure, so what is the reason to see many latent bisexual?
I think the reason is the porn and lmbtq propaganda. Indeed if some is hetero then the media doesnt make you gay but you can be bisexual very easly because of it. I dont see other explanation.

I honestly don't think propaganda or media makes people gay I really don't think so you cant turn gay based on environment like In my case with some people I knew who claimed were straight and never suspected otherwise but they never went to the gay bars with me without their girlfriends.

That's a logical explanation If walking Into a gay bar and they see right away a guy Is holding hands with woman as he comes In they are gonna get It......

So yes majority of the guys on this forum have traumas or are closeted gays themselves. True 100% heteros would never question themselves

That's what I'm trying to tell but these guys are hard as a rock and don't understand, I suppose many are older than what I thought.

Mr.G
05-13-2023, 05:47 PM

Yeah, that goes without saying.

And even if he doesn't play bass, he sure as hell could make up some amazing lyrics to our jams.

Blondie
05-13-2023, 06:57 PM
I honestly don't think propaganda or media makes people gay I really don't think so you cant turn gay based on environment like In my case with some people I knew who claimed were straight and never suspected otherwise but they never went to the gay bars with me without their girlfriends.

I did not say media makes peoples gay, i claimed it makes them bisexual.

Laredo
05-13-2023, 07:02 PM
I did not say media makes peoples gay, i claimed it makes them bisexual.

It doesn't, people are born the way .

BakersfieldChimp
05-13-2023, 07:31 PM

You make this sound like a bad thing.

Seriously, I gave up drugs and hard liquor in my twenties. I have two bottles left of a six-pack of ale in my fridge from St. Patrick's Day. Too many of my friends have gone down the addiction/ alcoholic path that I don't want to take my chances of following them.

Enough of my nonsense on that.

Thread Duty... This is kind of lame, but I would rather not meet any of you "in real life"
The mystery goes both ways.

BakersfieldChimp
05-13-2023, 07:35 PM
There's nothing really wrong with trying Marijuana it's a natural plant

So is hemlock

Laredo
05-13-2023, 07:41 PM
So is hemlock

Alcohol, cigarettes etc makes more harm than marijuana and anyone who says otherwise Is delusional and clueless.

Marijuana doesn't make people stupid it's actually the other way around . I personally know guys who work at construction and sellers and thanks to weed are able to do their jobs correctly and efficiency.

I smoke weed once a while and I'm not a chronic user lol @ at people who said you become addicted seriously

Benyzero
05-13-2023, 07:54 PM
Alcohol, cigarettes etc makes more harm than marijuana and anyone who says otherwise Is delusional and clueless.

Marijuana doesn't make people stupid it's actually the other way around . I personally know guys who work at construction and sellers and thanks to weed are able to do their jobs correctly and efficiency.

I smoke weed once a while and I'm not a chronic user lol @ at people who said you become addicted seriously

Wtf, the problem is they can't do it without it anymore

BakersfieldChimp
05-13-2023, 07:56 PM

Goofy is as goofy as does. Most people can use weed recreationally with no problems. Most people can drink recreationally with no problems.

The point I was trying to make is that weed is a "natural plant so it is okay" is a fallacy since there are so many natural plants that are poisonous.

Laredo
05-13-2023, 07:59 PM
Goofy is as goofy as does. Most people can use weed recreationally with no problems. Most people can drink recreationally with no problems.

The point I was trying to make is that weed is "natural' so it is okay is a fallacy since there are so many natural plants that are poisonous.

I just fine It super ironic and absurd how Is weed being labeled, they are more things that 100% legal and do much more harm.

Incal
05-13-2023, 08:32 PM
I'm with Charles on this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmAA7ZNqlgs

BakersfieldChimp
05-13-2023, 09:41 PM
I just fine It super ironic and absurd how Is weed being labeled, they are more things that 100% legal and do much more harm.

Do you think government regulations are based on consistency and good faith?

They are based on whichever special interest groups have the lawmakers in their pockets.

Tsuin
05-13-2023, 09:55 PM
No one

Occiput in Starlight
05-13-2023, 11:13 PM

Yeah, that goes without saying.

And even if he doesn't play bass, he sure as hell could make up some amazing lyrics to our jams.

You fine men remembered my air bass. I am flattered.

I formally agree to camp with you.

I'm with Charles on this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmAA7ZNqlgs

almost dawn
blackbirds on the telephone wire
waiting
as I eat yesterday's
forgotten sandwich
at 6 a.m.
on a quiet Sunday morning.

one shoe in the corner
standing upright
the other laying on its
side.

yes, some lives were made to be
wasted.

Ellethwyn
05-14-2023, 02:06 AM

Can I come? I love Antestor. :biggrin:

Hexachordia
05-14-2023, 02:39 AM
It depends, if the chick's ugly she can friendzone me all she wants.

As long as not too fat or pimpled and off age, I am a bit confused with standards of sexual beauty since long ago but surely not those set by the korean industry. Maybe I was a bit moved in claiming I should fz most girls, rather I am now emotionally immuned to fzs regardlessly to how girls look.

Hexachordia
05-14-2023, 03:08 AM

Most men can feel homoerotic attraction, but there is a strong ethical constraint in straight guys or indelible memories of women including mothers. There is probably no innate repulsion between men sexually, but if to say men are rational animals(it is often being said), then it is our rationalism that keeps us rationally wthin a distance.

Petalpusher
05-14-2023, 05:14 AM
Most men can feel homoerotic attraction, but there is a strong ethical constraint in straight guys or indelible memories of women including mothers. There is probably no innate repulsion between men sexually, but if to say men are rational animals(it is often being said), then it is our rationalism that keeps us rationally wthin a distance.

I don't think it has to do with rationalism for most. Not a single time in my life the thought crossed my mind and there is no catch or supposed inner denial, im sure for most men it feels that way too.

Being the gender with 17 times the testosterone, that controls amongst other things our sex drive, this is probably an unconscious natural process early on to focus on the opposite gender for sanity. I think it's even hard to understand for females, they have to imagine the horniest they have ever been, multiply that by 10 and that's a slow Tuesday for us in front of Netflix.

This hormone also controls our level of agression, imagine the time you were the most upset and ready for violence, multiply this x10, that's us playing with a dog pup.

If we had men thoughts on top of women attraction, we would go insane. Hopefully most of us can channel it reasonnably the majority of the time, which is more or less what civilization always had been about, diverting men's agressive nature towards problem solving, harnessing it for the good of society and in turn keeping the violence to at least an acceptable level.

Mortimer
05-14-2023, 06:47 AM

Niggas for life, fucking your wife.... This is how we do... Show a nigga some love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfijOvGyWfA

Hexachordia
05-14-2023, 08:42 AM
I don't think it has to do with rationalism for most. Not a single time in my life the thought crossed my mind and there is no catch or supposed inner denial, im sure for most men it feels that way too.

Being the gender with 17 times the testosterone, that controls amongst other things our sex drive, this is probably an unconscious natural process early on to focus on the opposite gender for sanity. I think it's even hard to understand for females, they have to imagine the horniest they have ever been, multiply that by 10 and that's a slow Tuesday for us in front of Netflix.

This hormone also controls our level of agression, imagine the time you were the most upset and ready for violence, multiply this x10, that's us playing with a dog pup.

If we had men thoughts on top of women attraction, we would go insane. Hopefully most of us can channel it reasonnably the majority of the time, which is more or less what civilization always had been about, diverting men's agressive nature towards problem solving, harnessing it for the good of society and in turn keeping the violence to at least an acceptable level.

What Is Manliness?

Aristotle set out in his Nicomachean Ethics a code of ethics for men to live by. For Aristotle and many of the ancient Greeks, manliness meant living a life filled with with eudaimonia.

Aristotle believed that man’s purpose was to take actions guided by rational thought that would lead to excellence in every aspect of his life. Thus, manliness meant being the best man you can be.

Rationalism, spiritualism are also a part of manhood, too many prooves to show this. In greek culture, rationalism is seen as a major good of being born a man; also in most religions, men are considered as essentially spiritual beings. So I do not think rationalism should contradict with your testerone as being at control of savagery. Getting into manly spiritualism will go very deep into this direction, warriorism is a prominent showcase of it, in most cultures, this tradition is as ethical as it is spiritual. Athens VS Sparta comes to mind, as the full representation of the Hellenic world. Rational traits can be seen as an attribute of spirituality which we would call as culture, so it all adds up. This is the fantastic part.

Albeit we men seem and should be perfect creatures, but we are still imperfect compared to our ideals and we will still fall for women, some for men, for arts, for money, some for drugs, and many other stupidities. This is a great dilemma, and manly dilemma. But I agree that we should solve these issues with humane approaches.

Petalpusher
05-14-2023, 09:22 AM
What Is Manliness?

Aristotle set out in his Nicomachean Ethics a code of ethics for men to live by. For Aristotle and many of the ancient Greeks, manliness meant living a life filled with with eudaimonia.

Aristotle believed that man’s purpose was to take actions guided by rational thought that would lead to excellence in every aspect of his life. Thus, manliness meant being the best man you can be.

Rationalism, spiritualism are also a part of manhood, too many prooves to show this. In greek culture, rationalism is seen as a major good of being born a man; also in most religions, men are considered as essentially spiritual beings. So I do not think rationalism should contradict with your testerone as being at control of savagery. Getting into manly spiritualism will go very deep into this direction, warriorism is a prominent showcase of it, in most cultures, this tradition is as ethical as it is spiritual. Athens VS Sparta comes to mind, as the full representation of the Hellenic world. Rational traits can be seen as an attribute of spirituality which we would call as culture, so it all adds up. This is the fantastic part.

Albeit we men seem and should be perfect creatures, but we are still imperfect compared to our ideals and we will still fall for women, some for men, for arts, for money, some for drugs, and many other stupidities. This is a great dilemma, and manly dilemma. But I agree that we should solve these issues with humane approaches.

Yes, but what i tried to convey is everything is indeed rationalism when for example we try to avoid unleashing massive amount of violence on other people or harms (ie rape) even if we could actually get away with it. That is part of our own self we ve learned to tame but also take advantage of, for better things, since childhood. Which is on a side note also very dangerous to restrain little kids who likes to fight gently and learn to deal with that early on.

Being attracted to men is something else, i don't have to reason myself from compulsory desires with that or because i feel it would be wrong morally, there is just no innate desire for it. It's very tiring to hear if we feel repulsed by the idea, then there must be something wrong and we are secretly attracted to it.

Todesritter
05-14-2023, 04:53 PM

I know some bunkers with good acoustics and good views that are far enough from civilization to visit for the purpose

Can I come? I love Antestor. :biggrin:

Of course you can come, I have a medieval cape at least 4 people can sit on

calxpal
05-20-2023, 05:06 AM
Hopefully no one will suddenly hate me for hearing this lol, please don't take this too seriously, a lot of you guys are awesome, but I'd rather not have any TA members over for various reasons and especially not for a sleepover. If I could imagine it somehow lol a coffee or a cafe stop would be more acceptable, but I'd much rather keep TA users in the TA world preferably, especially at this point in my life. I know I said a while back that I would be willing to meet certain TA members lololol but for various reasons I've changed my mind on that matter. Hopefully I can meet some TA members in my dreams though! :):lightbul:

Sarin
05-20-2023, 06:12 AM
Sarin

Mejgusu
05-21-2023, 10:59 PM
I don’t know who but it would be nice. We could gossip about other members, watch the devil wears prada and finally someone could help me measuring my head circumference for clear classification.