PDA

View Full Version : Is it safe to guess that 60%+ of the members from that forum are living in North America/LATAM/E.E?

Pascoal
05-15-2023, 09:38 PM
And that could explain why so many people on the forum make crazy statements about european countries, especially southern european countries(and western european countries to some extent)? *E.E. meaning eastern europe.

gixajo
05-15-2023, 10:07 PM
Which type of "crazy statements" do you mean?

Pascoal
05-15-2023, 11:56 PM
Which type of "crazy statements" do you mean?

Y'know, these people saying things like: "There aren't brits that look like Rowan Atkinson", "There aren't any Italians or Portuguese with that look". Most of them probably never put their feet on the floor from these countries. That is my impression that i get from some users, don't you agree with it? You are an exception tho.

Adrianv2
05-16-2023, 12:00 AM
Start a poll asking where people live.

Adrianv2
05-16-2023, 12:03 AM
Y'know, these people saying things like: "There aren't brits that look like Rowan Atkinson", "There aren't any Italians or Portuguese with that look". Most of them probably never put their feet on the floor from these countries. That is my impression that i get from some users, don't you agree with it? You are an exception tho.
IMHO Europeans might be more likely to make those statements as they live there. We are so mixed in the Americas it's more difficult make theses claims.

Incal
05-16-2023, 12:10 AM
And that could explain why so many people on the forum make crazy statements about european countries, especially southern european countries(and western european countries to some extent)? *E.E. meaning eastern europe.

Most members here live in the US even when they claim otherwise.

Pascoal
05-16-2023, 12:10 AM
IMHO Europeans might be more likely to make those statements as they live there. We are so mixed in the Americas it's more difficult make theses claims.

Majority of the members that are truly european from this forum don't have that mentality of saying these things like: "oh, if a person isn't like that, or have this different feature, it is a foreign"(when the person really can pass for their nationality), tho. I have noticed it.

Pascoal
05-16-2023, 12:13 AM
Most members here live in the US even when they claim otherwise.

Most are from the US or Latin America. The majority of europeans from this forum are from Balkans.

B01AB20
05-16-2023, 12:14 AM
Y'know, these people saying things like: "There aren't brits that look like Rowan Atkinson",

I'm sure that if someone posted Rowan Atkinson and he was an unknown person, most of anglo users would say Rowan Atkinson can never pass in UK.

The same for many west euros here. Simply they have a false and delusional image of their own people.

Tooting Carmen
05-16-2023, 12:18 AM
I'm sure that if someone posted Rowan Atkinson and he was an unknown person, most of anglo users would say Rowan Atkinson can never pass in UK.

The same for many west euros here. Simply they have a false and delusional image of their own people.

Possibly, but even so few if any other users supplant Gallop in terms of the delusion scale. (Even you have rightly criticised him for it).

Incal
05-16-2023, 12:18 AM
Most are from the US or Latin America. The majority of europeans from this forum, are from Balkans.

The only active members that I can vouch they live in Latin America are:
* Me
* capocannionere
* Andullero
* axel.aleman
* helloguys
* mxdguy
* Tanhauser
* Annie

I think that's all. Now, if you include Brazil into Latin America (they don't seem to agree with that label) then you probably have around 5-6 active members.

Edit: And from the above list, the really active members are capo, axel and I. The rest post once every 2 weeks or even once a month.

Incal
05-16-2023, 12:20 AM

I think most members here have never crossed the street.

Andullero
05-16-2023, 12:21 AM
Edit: And from the above list, the really active members are capo, axel and I. The rest post once every 2 weeks or even once a month.

Yep. And even so, only the chicanos seem to be the ones to subscribe to the "muh Southern Europeans are moors!!11" BS.

Adrianv2
05-16-2023, 12:23 AM
Majority of the members that are truly european from this forum don't have that mentality of saying these things like: "oh, if a person isn't like that, or have this different feature, it is a foreign", tho. I have noticed it.
I disagree. Since they live there only they can do these Euro classifications and where people can pass. To a lesser extent this happens with Latin American posters. When was the last time people name the USA as yes that person can pass there LOL. If a Pole walks into a bar in Munich the Germans know that's a Pole. That is almost impossible in the USA.

Pascoal
05-16-2023, 12:25 AM
The only active members that I can vouch they live in Latin America are:
* Me
* capocannionere
* Andullero
* axel.aleman
* helloguys
* mxdguy
* Tanhauser
* Annie

I think that's all. Now, if you include Brazil into Latin America (they don't seem to agree with that label) then you probably have around 5-6 active members.
Maybe i have this impression of Latin/Southern American users being the majority because they often do post a lot on this forum...

Tooting Carmen
05-16-2023, 12:26 AM
Maybe i have this impression of Latin/Southern American users being the majority because they often do post a lot on this forum...

Possibly once you include those of (wholly or partially) Latin American descent who live elsewhere in the world, such as myself.

B01AB20
05-16-2023, 12:26 AM
Possibly, but even so few if any other users supplant Gallop in terms of the delusion scale. (Even you have rightly criticised him for it).

Well yeah, Gallop is in another level. He intends to change the maps of eye and hair color regarding Andalucia by just posting hundreds of thousands of fair andalucians and thus probing that Andalucia can't be at the same level than North Africa. :cool:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-56deeb0786199f4f72a65cf34bdba6d0

The man is not only delusional, he has a mission.

Incal
05-16-2023, 12:27 AM
Yep. And even so, only the chicanos seem to be the ones to subscribe to the "muh Southern Europeans are moors!!11" BS.

Indeed. But due to autism and race obsession most members think they are Latin Americans. Hence, they always complain about us being the most retarded, annoying, low brow, we should all be banned, etc...

Pascoal
05-16-2023, 12:35 AM
I disagree. Since they live there only they can do these Euro classifications and where people can pass. To a lesser extent this happens with Latin American posters. When was the last time people name the USA as yes that person can pass there LOL. If a Pole walks into a bar in Munich the Germans know that's a Pole. That is almost impossible in the USA.

I edited the previous post a little bit, i mean that most of the members that are extremely obsessed with how their countrymen do look, would have some ancestry from this country but the ancestry it is not fully from that country. Otherwise, they do have some kind of mental problems with it though.

Incal
05-16-2023, 12:36 AM

Or maybe you confuse them... But at least in my case, yeah, I'm the latino member who posts the most.

Tooting Carmen
05-16-2023, 12:38 AM
Or maybe you confuse them... But at least in my case, yeah, I'm the latino member who posts the most.

Perhaps unless you count me as (partly) Latino too.

axel.aleman
05-16-2023, 12:39 AM
Most Hispanic(mostly chicano but some other as Atahualpa raptor) and spaghetti trolls are inactive currently
Late 2021 to mid 2022 the forums was with More creepy trolling

Incal
05-16-2023, 01:22 AM
Perhaps unless you count me as (partly) Latino too.

Unlike most members here, I prioritize culture so you are on the Anglo list (at least to me).

Pascoal
05-25-2023, 10:13 PM
The irony is that this forum was much more active because of non-euro members, nowadays the site became very quiet.

HannibaltheGreat
05-26-2023, 03:06 AM
I live in the US. I am carribean hispanic and a quarter ecuadorian

Pascoal
05-26-2023, 03:08 AM
I live in the US. I am carribean hispanic and a quarter ecuadorian

You don't see much Western Europeans on this forum though.

HannibaltheGreat
05-26-2023, 03:09 AM
Argentinians of immigrant origins like Italians are not real argentineans. There, I said it.

Pascoal
05-26-2023, 03:12 AM
Argentinians of immigrant origins like Italians are not real argentineans. There, I said it.

Most Southern Europeans and Latin Americans have some Arab blood, there, i said it, now you will see the fire burn...:rolleyes:

HannibaltheGreat
05-26-2023, 03:12 AM
You don't see much Western Europeans on this forum though.They used to be active. But this was long ago.

I haven't been very active here either more recently.

HannibaltheGreat
05-26-2023, 03:14 AM
Most Southern Europeans and Latin Americans have some Arab blood, there i said, now you will see the fire burn...:rolleyes:

Hey man.
As long as its colonial blood then its real hispano american bloodline. If its post colonial then its not.

Melkiirs
05-26-2023, 03:17 AM
Most Hispanic(mostly chicano but some other as Atahualpa raptor) and spaghetti trolls are inactive currently
Late 2021 to mid 2022 the forums was with More creepy trolling

The banning thread has not been updated since March 31st 2021. Was there a decline in trolling in the last two years, or has there just been lower activity so announcing prominent bans is not necessary?

Anglo-Celtic
05-26-2023, 05:10 AM
It goes both ways. Some "foreign" people think that my country is just like Mississippi in 1960.

Incal
05-26-2023, 02:45 PM
The banning thread has not been updated since March 31st 2021. Was there a decline in trolling in the last two years, or has there just been lower activity so announcing prominent bans is not necessary?

There's not even mods anymore.

Pascoal
10-31-2023, 06:47 AM
This forum is way less active than two years ago, probably because it had many people sick in their heads larping as something that it is irrelevant in their everyday lives.