PDA

View Full Version : Would women Simp over me If I was tone up/perfect body/muscle etc

Laredo
06-07-2023, 02:03 PM
Besides Gay men would women simp over me and subscribed to my Onlyfans? I mean financial FREEDOM Is the key!!!!

Women on Onlyfans have It easier than men so.

InmostLight
06-07-2023, 02:12 PM
Women will simp over you when you stop acting 12 on TheApricity

Benyzero
06-07-2023, 02:19 PM
Besides Gay men would women simp over me and subscribed to my Onlyfans? I mean financial FREEDOM Is the key!!!!

maybe its all about advertisement.

InmostLight
06-07-2023, 02:27 PM
But seriously dude, if all you care about is being simped over, you are not ready for relationships. My ladypinion is that sexual obsessions like yours are a MAJOR turn off and red flag, because they imply one of either unsavory extremes: either you're desperately crying out for something that women repeatedly find you undeserving of, OR you're a used-up fuckboy. Both are equally gross to us.

Go to the gym for the boost in health and confidence. Developing the virtues of perseverance and excellent self-care will attract women moreso than your physique.

...unless you just wanna sleep around, in which case I've wasted my digital breath

Laredo
06-07-2023, 02:31 PM
But seriously dude, if all you care about is being simped over, you are not ready for relationships. My ladypinion is that sexual obsessions like yours are a MAJOR turn off and red flag, because they imply one of either unsavory extremes: either you're desperately crying out for something that women repeatedly find you undeserving of, OR you're a used-up fuckboy. Both are equally gross to us.

Go to the gym for the boost in health and confidence. Developing the virtues of perseverance and excellent self-care will attract women moreso than your physique.

...unless you just wanna sleep around, in which case I've wasted my digital breath

Yes I would like to be simped both by males and women who wouldn't like to feel appreciated? If there's one thing Im jealous of Is of straight women advantages..

Relationships? Who said anything about relationships? I'm single because I want to, and I dont talk In real about sex or appearances lmaoo I guess you can say this Is the place where I let all my complexes and deep issues here.

And I already tried the Gym before and was not able to toned up myself not even close I'm genetically slim.

Benyzero
06-07-2023, 02:33 PM
Yes I would like to be simped both by males and women who wouldn't like to feel appreciated? If there's one thing Im jealous of Is of straight women advantages..

Relationships? Who said anything about relationships? I'm single because I want to, and I dont talk In real about sex or appearances lmaoo I guess you can say this Is the place where I let all my complexes and deep issues here.

And I already tried the Gym before and was not able to toned up myself not even close I'm genetically slim.

Eat more gay

Laredo
06-07-2023, 02:49 PM
Any ugly skanky hooker has Is simple due to the fact they have a vagina. Simple Is that.

Benyzero
06-07-2023, 02:59 PM
Any ugly skanky hooker has Is It due to the fact they have a vagina. Simple Is that.

So don't act like them dude every skank think shes a queen. They attract low quality men

Laredo
06-07-2023, 03:51 PM

Also.. while I do acknowledge I have a very childish "TA persona" doesn't mean that's my real character I already TOLD YOU that, but again I can name plenty of Users from TA who are well In their 40s and don't seem like It.

gixajo
06-07-2023, 05:30 PM
Sure, even without getting that kind of body.

Mortimer
06-07-2023, 05:48 PM
I think so

Mixdguy17
06-07-2023, 06:44 PM
I don't know how u look like. Also, out of curiosity, aren't u gay? Why would u care if women found u attractive or not?

Annihilus
06-07-2023, 07:28 PM

nah, you should grow a pair of boobs

Incal
06-07-2023, 09:14 PM

/thread

beard8
06-07-2023, 09:27 PM
last research of psychology i have read: 82% of people globally born after 1995 dont do relationships anymore. men used to cheat 5fold as compared to women just 40 years ago, not so much today as it is equal in both genders. most probably due to suppression of women over the course of history which manifests in women being independent plus the rise of technology and social media. mental disorders are on the rise as well (also indiscriminate of gender) as technology is based on negative emotionality because of these being the most addictive emotions towards having your attention. were heading towards a time of social isolation unfortunately. people need to be seen. some research even suggests 60% cheats within marriages globally, women/men equally. welcome to hookup culture. stay away from toxic people in general, especially onlyfans. ps. the people having created social media are well aware of this and the fact that relative positioning (comparing your likes to others/ appearance aka instagram lifestyle which is a hoax) leads to massive suicide rates in teenagers. talking about ethics here and society.

Colonel Frank Grimes
06-07-2023, 09:46 PM
Needless to say Laredo is retarded.

Laredo
06-07-2023, 10:51 PM
nah, you should grow a pair of boobs

I'm not really Into It, I prefer a more masculine appearance.

Laredo
06-07-2023, 11:19 PM
Sure, even without getting that kind of body.

:thumb001: thanks

Incal
06-08-2023, 12:26 AM
I don't know how u look like. Also, out of curiosity, aren't u gay? Why would u care if women found u attractive or not?

I'm starting to believe he's not really gay, but just pretending because the thought of being rejected by a white blonde chick (his most desired and precious goal ever) just terrifies him. Haven't you noticed how he lowkey hits on Blondie every chance he get? ("If I lived in Budapest would you meet me?" and stuff like that).

Mixdguy17
06-08-2023, 02:28 AM
I'm starting to believe he's not really gay, but just pretending because the thought of being rejected by a white blonde chick (his most desired and precious goal ever) just terrifies him. Haven't you noticed how he lowkey hits on Blondie every chance he get? ("If I lived in Budapest would you meet me?" and stuff like that).

Maybe he's like Daven, where he's bi but leans towards guys. Tbh I believe that sexuality is a spectrum.

Incal
06-08-2023, 02:40 AM
Maybe he's like Daven, where he's bi but leans towards guys. Tbh I believe that sexuality is a spectrum.

Maybe.

axel.aleman
06-08-2023, 03:15 AM

Daven is a respectable Mr. Homosexual, Laredo is a shitty faggot

Laredo
06-08-2023, 03:23 AM

Yet, you would look like a failed sub-human aborted product standing next to me In real.

LOL

Laredo
06-08-2023, 03:30 AM

Exactly, sexuality Is very complex I normally I'm not into women unless they have something special turn me on I can maybe make exceptions instead of fuck*** their ass I would fuck their pussy.

Anglo-Celtic
06-08-2023, 03:52 AM
It's not about that. I had a Men's Fitness physique back in the day, and some women assumed that I was too into myself because of it. I went to the beach when I had big muscles and a six-pack stomach. All I got was a horrid sunburn.

Laredo
06-08-2023, 04:00 AM
It's not about that. I had a Men's Fitness physique back in the day, and some women assumed that I was too into myself because of it. I went to the beach when I had big muscles and a six-pack stomach. All I got was a horrid sunburn.

I'm honestly considering getting Into steroids, some people are just physically built to be slim even with Gym work out and natural nutrients don't help at all.

I eat like a monster yet my legs and arms still very slim I sometimes get a belly fat but I get It off easily.

Laredo
06-08-2023, 04:01 AM
I also believe having a better body would open many doors to me.

InmostLight
06-08-2023, 04:02 AM
I'm honestly considering getting Into steroids, some people are just physically built to be slim even with Gym work out and natural nutrients don't help at all.

I eat like a monster yet my legs and arms still very slim I sometimes get a belly fat but I get It off easily.

DO NOT DO STEROIDS you could DIE just embrace your twinkness

Annihilus
06-08-2023, 04:07 AM
I'm honestly considering getting Into steroids

Steroids will make your testes shrink and then you'll go gay, o wait

Mixdguy17
06-08-2023, 05:18 AM

I miss Daven. He was very nice, always contributed.

Laredo
06-08-2023, 05:21 AM
I miss Daven. He was very nice, always contributed.

I'm nice too ;P

Mortimer
06-08-2023, 05:26 AM
If you eat alot of protein and lift, you will make gains, Im sure. You didnt either worked out enough or you didnt had the right diet. You dont need steroids.

Laredo
06-08-2023, 05:38 AM
If you eat alot of protein and lift, you will make gains, Im sure. You didnt either worked out enough or you didnt had the right diet. You dont need steroids.

I gave up now

Petalpusher
06-08-2023, 10:02 AM
The good news is men's brain only mature fully at 30 (vs 22 for women). So there's still a chance you won't end up "retarded".

As for the body, find a sport you like. Gym is gay. Wait, scratch that. Just try to get a V shape.

Mortimer
06-08-2023, 11:55 AM
I gave up now

Do not give up eat lots of protein and lift ask a trainer to make a shedule and diet plan for you.

Laredo
06-08-2023, 01:05 PM
The good news is men's brain only mature fully at 30 (vs 22 for women). So there's still a chance you won't end up "retarded".

As for the body, find a sport you like. Gym is gay. Wait, scratch that. Just try to get a V shape.

What's even more retarded Is making conclusions of someone online Identity/behavior "lmao" and Gym doesn't work now days it's full of gay dudes trying to have an "adventure" besides being Gym Bros :cool:

Laredo
06-08-2023, 01:07 PM
Do not give up eat lots of protein and lift ask a trainer to make a shedule and diet plan for you.

Will definitely look into a food plan. Maybe I need more calories. Or I maybe have some type of Iron deficiency which that might explain my skinny ass hehe.

Anglo-Celtic
06-08-2023, 01:16 PM

Stick with your slim build, and build and tone it to a certain extent. That's women's fave body type, and most of them are turned off by too many muscles (juice will mess you up down the line too).

Mortimer
06-08-2023, 01:18 PM
What's even more retarded Is making conclusions of someone online Identity/behavior "lmao" and Gym doesn't work now days it's full of gay dudes trying to have an "adventure" besides being Gym Bros :cool:

You do not need a gym get some weights and lift at home

InmostLight
06-08-2023, 01:27 PM
Stick with your slim build, and build and tone it to a certain extent. That's women's fave body type, and most of them are turned off by too many muscles (juice will mess you up down the line too).

This is mostly true. Most 18-25's right now are obsessed with that one guy, Timothee Chalamet. He's probably the number one hot item at the moment, and he's built like an impoverished scarecrow. I personally don't understand it, and prefer that hypermasculine swarthoid look that gets juggled around this website every now and then.

There have been some disputed studies arguing that birth control, which nearly every young American woman takes, makes women more attracted to effeminate men. It could partially explain the recent uptick in women simping after "dead Victorian orphan looking men", like Hozier or Harry Styles. This would also work out in Laredo's favor if he is looking for shirt-term flings.

Mortimer
06-08-2023, 01:35 PM
This is mostly true. Most 18-25's right now are obsessed with that one guy, Timothee Chalamet. He's probably the number one hot item at the moment, and he's built like an impoverished scarecrow. I personally don't understand it, and prefer that hypermasculine Cacuasus wrestler look that gets juggled around this website every now and then.

There have been some disputed studies arguing that birth control, which nearly every young American woman takes, makes women more attracted to effeminate men. It could partially explain the recent uptick in women simping after "dead Victorian orphan looking men", like Hozier or Harry Styles. This would also work out in Laredo's favor if he is looking for shirt-term flings.

I once had 67kg at 174cm my lowest I ever had but that was long ago

https://i.ibb.co/WcmJ5Kc/IMG-20230527-045541.jpg (https://ibb.co/brc9mdr)

Incal
06-08-2023, 06:47 PM

That explains so many things on this forum.

Anglo-Celtic
06-09-2023, 03:49 AM
This is mostly true. Most 18-25's right now are obsessed with that one guy, Timothee Chalamet. He's probably the number one hot item at the moment, and he's built like an impoverished scarecrow. I personally don't understand it, and prefer that hypermasculine swarthoid look that gets juggled around this website every now and then.

Back in the day, before our world turned into Hell, women liked men who were neither too boyish nor too manly. They weren't into brutes, but they weren't into wimps, either, as they preferred the "baby bear just right" guys. Studies (if true) show that boys are weaker than my generation's boys, and girls are stronger than my generation's girls. It seems like they (the mysterious "they") want a future that's straight out of "Sliders" where the genders are reversed.