PDA

View Full Version : Who looks more Turkish: Bosnian Serb guy or his Turkish wife

Varda
06-14-2023, 11:19 PM
She is in the middle.
He really looks quite atypical for a Serb (looks Turkish or Albanian to me). On the video she said when they were in Turkey everyone though he is a Turk, and she looks more typical for Bosnia. xD

https://youtu.be/Aq0vGFMS1uk

placebo
06-14-2023, 11:26 PM
Still woman looks more Turkish. Her looking quite typical for Turkish women. Guy looks Greek to me but he can pass quite well in here.

ugochaves
06-14-2023, 11:28 PM
the woman is very Turkish, the man looks Iranian

Varda
06-14-2023, 11:31 PM
It is not a joke, she is really from Turkey https://www.youtube.com/shorts/a1y5_0Z2e70

placebo
06-14-2023, 11:36 PM
It is not a joke, she is really from Turkey https://www.youtube.com/shorts/a1y5_0Z2e70

why? is it taboo to see turkish-serbian couples in serbia? i saw turkish-serbian couples in turkey. it's not an issue in here.

Varda
06-14-2023, 11:39 PM
why? is it taboo to see turkish-serbian couples in serbia? i saw turkish-serbian couples in turkey. it's not an issue in here.

I thought Turkish women don't marry non-Muslim foreigners.

placebo
06-14-2023, 11:45 PM

It varies from person to person. Some don't married. I'm not sure but I feel that there are more men marrying foreigners than women marrying to foreigners.

Flamingo
06-14-2023, 11:47 PM
The man. As soon as I saw the woman I noticed a South-East Euro vibe.

Incal
06-14-2023, 11:49 PM

Muslim women in general, the family won't allow it. Maybe she's an orphan.

Varda
06-14-2023, 11:53 PM
Muslim women in general, the family won't allow it. Maybe she's an orphan.

She is not an orphan. She said that her father supported her choice, she also mentioned mother.

Varda
06-14-2023, 11:59 PM
the woman is very Turkish, the man looks Iranian

Here he looks less exotic https://www.youtube.com/shorts/REU7n5YYr8k

Varda
06-15-2023, 12:05 AM
Still woman looks more Turkish. Her looking quite typical for Turkish women. Guy looks Greek to me but he can pass quite well in here.

How would you classify her?

placebo
06-15-2023, 12:07 AM
How would you classify her?

alpine pontid + some turanid

Varda
06-15-2023, 12:17 AM
Daughter of this couple look more like mother.

Odelia
06-15-2023, 03:52 AM
Both look equally turkish to me.

renisenb
06-15-2023, 07:40 AM
The man looks East European because of his eyes, but less Dinarid than most Yugoslavians. The woman looks Turkish. Both have Mongoloid in their eyes.

MandM
06-15-2023, 07:57 AM
Women looks more turkish.
The guy for some reson remindse me of the american-Croatian actor Goran Višnjić, like it could be his brother

Mortimer
06-15-2023, 08:41 AM
It doesnt suprise me that she is turkish, she is also not the most pan-european passing turkish woman, most turkish women look as if they are romanian or yugoslavian or something like that.... The turkish men I saw are more "ethnic" but also southern european kinda, or more "med".

Something like this, you see the women are more "pan-european" then the man... I dont know why though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHmKSu7yMs0

Victor
06-15-2023, 10:07 AM
She is not an orphan. She said that her father supported her choice, she also mentioned mother.

Lots of urban Turks are secularized, so I guess it's not that rare as in some 1980s. She has tattoos, definitely not an average Ottoman mosque-goer. Few years ago I've watched the youtube channel of the Russian guy who hitch-hiked through Europe, Turkey and Northern Africa together with Turkish girl who became his gf, she was quite modern and definitely not limited in this way.

Jambudvīpa
06-15-2023, 02:04 PM
Dark Serbs are possible, Aleksandar Mitrović for example

Jambudvīpa
06-15-2023, 02:07 PM
Lots of urban Turks are secularized, so I guess it's not that rare as in some 1980s. She has tattoos, definitely not an average Ottoman mosque-goer. Few years ago I've watched the youtube channel of the Russian guy who hitch-hiked through Europe, Turkey and Northern Africa together with Turkish girl who became his gf, she was quite modern and definitely not limited in this way.

How secular did it seem North Africa was?

eastern
06-15-2023, 02:15 PM

you dont know their religion + its not weird, quite a lot of muslims marry non muslims honestly these days,

Varda
06-15-2023, 03:17 PM
Dark Serbs are possible, Aleksandar Mitrović for example

Of course. But his feature/vibe is atypical.

Varda
06-15-2023, 03:45 PM

She got tattoos from him, he does tattooing professionally.

Kosovo Albanians and Bosnian Muslims ('Bosniak') were secularized in Yugoslavia. Marriages between Albanians and Serbs were very rare, especially combination Serbian man and Albanian woman. Marriages between Muslims and Christians in Bosnia (Serbs and Croatians) were more common, but still quite less common than between Serbs and Croatians. I know for tons of marriages between Serbs and Croatians from real life (some my cousins are or were in them), and only for few between Serbs and Bosniaks.
In Kosovo in Yugoslavian time two youths Serbian guy and Albanian girl were in relationship. She was under torture of her father and brothers because of that. Her brothers wanted to kill both, and they were under the protection of police. They migrated in Australia and still live there. That case had political dimension, Yugoslavian public followed it. There was other publicly monitored cases related with Serbs and Albanians. For example case of Branka Đukić from Vasojevići (Montenegro) in 1975. She was high school student killed by two Albanians, before that they tried to rape her. At the trial of monsters in Bijelo Polje her father killed one of the criminals, he carried out blood revenge (partly) https://www.novosti.rs/c/crna-gora/vesti/915920/albanci-pokusali-siluju-ubili-cakoru-komemorativni-skup-znak-secanja-branku-djukic

Varda
06-15-2023, 03:49 PM
She got tattoos from him, he does tattooing professionally.

Kosovo Albanians and Bosnian Muslims ('Bosniak') were secularized in Yugoslavia. Marriages between Albanians and Serbs were very rare, especially combination Serbian man and Albanian woman. Marriages between Muslims and Christians in Bosnia (Serbs and Croatians) were more common, but still quite less common than between Serbs and Croatians. I know for tons of marriages between Serbs and Croatians from real life (some my cousins are or were in them), and only for few between Serbs and Bosniaks.
In Kosovo in Yugoslavian time two youths Serbian guy and Albanian girl were in relationship. She was under torture of her father and brothers because of that. Her brothers wanted to kill both, and they were under the protection of police. They migrated in Australia and still live there. That case had political dimension, Yugoslavian public followed it. There was other publicly monitored cases related with Serbs and Albanians. For example case of Branka Đukić from Vasojevići (Montenegro) in 1975. She was high school student killed by two Albanians, before that they tried to rape her. At the trial of monsters in Bijelo Polje her father killed one of the criminals, he carried out blood revenge (partly) https://www.novosti.rs/c/crna-gora/vesti/915920/albanci-pokusali-siluju-ubili-cakoru-komemorativni-skup-znak-secanja-branku-djukic

In English http://www.zlocininadsrbima.com/EN/NewsPiece.aspx?Naslov=Branka-Djuki%C4%87

Hektor12
06-15-2023, 03:51 PM

Why dont you call the Serb guy "traitor" for marrying non-white?

Varda
06-15-2023, 03:54 PM
Why dont you call the Serb guy "traitor" for marrying non-white?

She is 'our' Turk with Balkan DNA. :)

Hektor12
06-15-2023, 03:57 PM

When it comes to taking women, your animosity toward Turks never works, bro.

placebo
06-15-2023, 05:28 PM

how did u know? is she mentioned or something? she can pass as both balkan, west or east anatolian turkish.

Varda
06-15-2023, 09:22 PM
how did u know? is she mentioned or something? she can pass as both balkan, west or east anatolian turkish.

She didn't mentioned. I suppose because she is from some place near Istanbul, and could pass here and in the large part of the Balkans regardless on Turanid influence.

Victor
06-15-2023, 09:58 PM
When it comes to taking women, your animosity toward Turks never works, bro.

I dunno how animosity can work towards Turkish women, because lots of them are normally beautiful, with a special vibe or without. And I dunno what politics and shiet has to do with this fact.

Varda
06-15-2023, 10:34 PM
The man. As soon as I saw the woman I noticed a South-East Euro vibe.

I agree.

Incal
06-15-2023, 11:22 PM
I dunno how animosity can work towards Turkish women, because lots of them are normally beautiful, with a special vibe or without. And I dunno what politics and shiet has to do with this fact.

Same here. The problem are turkish men AFAIK not the women.

Hektor12
06-16-2023, 02:47 PM
And I dunno what politics and shiet has to do with this fact.

They were very angry when i made a topic for a Serb woman. https://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?343473-Classify-rate-beautiful-Serb-Jelena-Jugovic-Tuncel

placebo
06-16-2023, 03:00 PM
She didn't mentioned. I suppose because she is from some place near Istanbul, and could pass here and in the large part of the Balkans regardless on Turanid influence.

Cities in west are mostly full of immigrants from other city. Her looking is typical for all parts of Turkey. You can find very light-skinned, blue eyed, blonde person from most easterward of Turkey. As a Caucasus-Balkan-Anatolian mutt I can confirm there are not much phenotypical differences in Turkey. We are diverse and of course there are some differences in some places but diversity is not mostly about location.

Thracian
06-16-2023, 03:39 PM
Both looks Turkish.

I would guess he is a Muslim Serb from Sandjak if I knew he is a Muslim Serb.

Rumata
06-16-2023, 03:45 PM
Clearly the woman. The man has about zero of "core" Turkish look while she has some.

Varda
06-16-2023, 03:51 PM
Both looks Turkish.

I would guess he is a Muslim Serb from Sandjak if I knew he is a Muslim Serb.

His name is Aleksandar Davidović, he is from here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brčko
He has typical Bosnian accent.

Hektor12
06-16-2023, 03:55 PM
Final conclusion= I take this as an attempt to elevate Xiongnu ancestry in Serbian DNA so im not mad. But youre sending a Serbian woman for every Turkish woman you take. Im serious with that.

Thracian
06-16-2023, 03:57 PM
His name is Aleksandar Davidović, he is from here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brčko
He has typical Bosnian accent.

Cool. He reminds me a girl who I met in univeristy. She was from Sandjak.

rothaer
06-16-2023, 04:31 PM
(...)

He resembles somewhat a younger me so he impossibly can be the one looking more Turkish. :shy:

Hektor12
06-16-2023, 06:53 PM
He really looks quite atypical for a Serb (looks Turkish or Albanian to me).

Do you see resemblance to Sinan Gümüş?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cb/Sinan_G%C3%BCm%C3%BC%C5%9F_sign_to_Antalyaspor_202 20210_2_%28cropped%29.jpg

Roy
06-16-2023, 07:06 PM
Her, but he looks quite Turkish indeed.

aherne
06-17-2023, 03:30 AM
Both look like they are of same ethnic group, but knowing she's Turkish I could see the Turanid element...

mongolsteppewarrior
06-21-2023, 12:57 PM
the wife