PDA

View Full Version : Moldova vs. Romania: Where would you rather live and why?

Renzi
06-15-2023, 10:36 PM
Moldova vs. Romania: Where would you rather live and why?

https://i.imgur.com/I8ydSqr.jpg

ioas12
06-15-2023, 10:40 PM
Moldova vs. Romania: Where would you rather live and why?

https://i.imgur.com/I8ydSqr.jpg
Romania lol

Jana
06-15-2023, 10:40 PM
In Romania, Danube Delta in particular. Also EU member, much bigger and more diverse land that's quite beautiful, emerging economy. Nothing against Moldova though, I like it a lot.

Victor
06-15-2023, 10:41 PM
If you have income out of the country, MD may be good for its cheapness, but too close to current war. Anyway, if you have income not dependant on the state you live in, it's better to chose on with lower standards always having the option to use the infrastructure and, for example, medical service of your homeland, at the same time saving tonns of money during the year, it's not about Moldova even, but any other state with lower standards, cheap life and good climate. If I had to choose I'd prefer living in Moldova 1000 times over some Germany.

ioas12
06-15-2023, 10:44 PM
In Romania, Danube Delta in particular. Also EU member, much bigger and more diverse land that's quite beautiful, emerging economy. Nothing against Moldova though, I like it a lot.
The danube delta is under threat because the Ukrainian government are building in the Delta. It's a ashame because there is a lot of animals and plants only there

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
06-15-2023, 10:47 PM
Romania for the same reasons Feiichy mentioned, it is an emerging economy with more opportunities. Moldova has a better viticulture, I would be willing to hop over to Moldova to experience it every now and then.

Jana
06-15-2023, 10:54 PM
The danube delta is under threat because the Ukrainian government are building in the Delta. It's a ashame because there is a lot of animals and plants only there

what's going on in Delta?!

Incal
06-15-2023, 11:13 PM
Romania all the way.

ioas12
06-15-2023, 11:29 PM
what's going on in Delta?!
The Ukrainians are working on a canal and it's going to change the flow of the Danube and the fear is that it's going to destroy the delta on the Romanian side.

Rumata
06-16-2023, 02:50 PM
Moldova.

Because I'm a wannabe Eastern European by this newest map:

https://i.postimg.cc/nLwkrD9h/Blank-Map-Eurasia-svg.png

SilverKnight
06-16-2023, 02:58 PM
Neither, they have sold their souls to NATO/ the west..

Cybele
06-16-2023, 03:17 PM
I'm gonna choose my home country; Romania feels more familiar.
I would probably not blend so well in Rep of Moldova. Shame I have never visited it though, being so close.

Aspirin
06-16-2023, 03:38 PM
I would probably not blend so well in Rep of Moldova.

Why?

dviz
06-16-2023, 04:57 PM
Sadly for Moldova, the future won't be a smooth sailing towards the EU.

In the years since it has become independent Moldova failed to create a self-sustaining economy. Moldova imports twice as much as it exports. This means that inevitably, for as long as this continues, the Moldovan currency will be trash. In addition to this, foreign investors are not willing to put money into a country that still falls within Russia's imperial claims. In other words, since internal currency is worthless, and external funds not coming in, Moldova is frozen economically.

Some good changes have been made in the past few years, like a re-orientation of the exports toward the EU. Moldovan exports to Romania alone are double in size compared to those towards Russia + CIS countries (former USSR republics). After decades of indecision, Moldova is also finally weaning off Russian energy, importing considerable amounts of the gas and electricity from Romania.

That said, these changes are not sufficient. While the exports have reoriented, Moldova still imports a lot from Russia and China. One would think that, since Moldova is basically not allowed on these 2 markets, they would reciprocate. But Moldova still falls for cheap Russian gas. Russia closes the gas tap in December last year, Moldova imports gas from Romania. Russia reopens the tap in March, Moldova is back on Russian tit. Moldovans still don't understand that the on-again/off-again relation with Russia instead of a permanent break-up freezes/blocks Moldova politically as well.

In short, the current state of Moldova is not sustainable, despite some reforms. Romania does sustain Moldova both financially and politically on this path, but Romania cannot sustain this effort forever. Moldova will have to make clear-cut decisions pretty soon.

Cybele
06-16-2023, 05:06 PM
Why?
Well, I assume there would be some differences, which the locals would be able to pick out. The spoken language I imagine, would be the first thing to stand out as “foreign”. There are times when I don’t fully understand what a Moldovan (from the Rep.) says. For example, when using some slang or regional words. And maybe the Moldovans would not fully understand what I say either. I remember a Moldovan girl told me, while in Romania someone said “Servus!” to her and she answerd with “Mulțumesc!” :).

Zohor
06-16-2023, 05:15 PM
Neither, they have sold their souls to NATO/ the west..

Moldova is not part of NATO, do a little research at least bozo

Rumata
06-16-2023, 05:36 PM
After decades of indecision, Moldova is also finally weaning off Russian energy, importing considerable amounts of the gas and electricity from Romania.

And I've heard that Moldova imported electricity from Ukraine. Yes, Ukraine (maybe undercover). Not sure if true.

ugochaves
06-16-2023, 05:42 PM
Of course in Moldova. It is an independent country with very sensible people.Romania is too transgender

Victor
06-16-2023, 05:43 PM
Well, I assume there would be some differences, which the locals would be able to pick out. The spoken language I imagine, would be the first thing to stand out as “foreign”. There are times when I don’t fully understand what a Moldovan (from the Rep.) says. For example, when using some slang or regional words. And maybe the Moldovans would not fully understand what I say either. I remember a Moldovan girl told me, while in Romania someone said “Servus!” to her and she answerd with “Mulțumesc!” :).

Of the "southern" people I find Moldovans to be most dull in everyday life. Like they're not very happy, while usually it's not like this in lots of poor countries, happiness does not depend on income. If you compare for example poor Macedonia with Moldova, they're very different. Macedonians are always on fire, but Moldovans not being some kind of finns often seem depressive. Dunno how it's now, but 5-10-15 years ago during my visits there it seemed to me so, and it was strange for me, considering they're not some finno-ugrics from tundra.

Cybele
06-16-2023, 05:46 PM
importing considerable amounts of the gas and electricity from Romania.
I wonder why don't they build lots of eolian parks. I think they have a good geographic position for that.

Cybele
06-16-2023, 05:48 PM
Romania is too transgender

Yeah, way too many Trans-ylvanians ;)

ugochaves
06-16-2023, 05:55 PM
Bow to the Russian tsar-there will be justice for all peoples, there will be no gays and transgender people!

Cybele
06-16-2023, 06:01 PM
Of the "southern" people I find Moldovans to be most dull in everyday life. Like they're not very happy, while usually it's not like this in lots of poor countries, happiness does not depend on income. If you compare for example poor Macedonia with Moldova, they're very different. Macedonians are always on fire, but Moldovans not being some kind of finns often seem depressive. Dunno how it's now, but 5-10-15 years ago during my visits there it seemed to me so, and it was strange for me, considering they're not some finno-ugrics from tundra.
Interesting observations. I wonder, if it's not about the low incomes (usually this is quite important), what else makes them feel depressed. The climate is fairly good, if that can be considered one of the factors.

dviz
06-16-2023, 06:02 PM
Of course in Moldova. It is an independent country with very sensible people.Romania is too transgender

Romania is considerably more conservative than both Russia and Moldova.

Victor
If I had to live in Ro, I'd prefer Constanta by the Black sea, nice place and region where I have been numerous times. Also been to Timisoara few times, but I liked it less. All the other regions were just passing through or staying for a day.

ugochaves
I once told about Vladimir Putin, his plan became obvious to Russia - justice! The absence of transgender people! Happy people! We Russians are happy, we have a lot of money, a lot.Ask the question, who are you? Do you submit to the new democracy and sexual perversions? Do you want to deal with the Russians? Decide! Either death or justice with the Russians

dviz
06-16-2023, 06:05 PM
I wonder why don't they build lots of eolian parks. I think they have a good geographic position for that.

Yes, wind farms make sense. There are wind farms on the Romanian side of Moldova. However, all wind power was developed with foreign money in Romania. Moldova can't get that.

Victor
06-16-2023, 06:06 PM
Interesting observations. I wonder, if it's not about the low incomes (usually this is quite important), what else makes them feel depressed. The climate is fairly good, if that can be considered one of the factors.

The most poor people use to be often the happiest, South America is an example. They're not frustrated of some mirage dreams about life and just live every day like it is.

ugochaves
06-16-2023, 06:08 PM
Yes, wind farms make sense. There are wind farms on the Romanian side of Moldova. However, all wind power was developed with foreign money in Romania. Moldova can't get that.
Sorry, Romanians are not wars, but Romanians are good writers and composers. Romanians are not wars, man! Wars are Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians and the strongest wars are Germans. I would not want to fight with them with the German race...we will break the rest in 3 days..

Victor
06-16-2023, 06:09 PM

My maternal great grandmother is from currently South Ukrainian village where populace arrived to from Transylvania in 1800s to Russian Empire :D

Victor
06-16-2023, 06:10 PM
Sorry, Romanians are not wars, but Romanians are good writers and composers. Romanians are not wars, man! Wars are Russians, Ukrainians, Belarusians and the strongest wars are Germans. I would not want to fight with them with the German race...we will break the rest in 3 days..

Don't give vodka to Google Translate, it went nuts :D probably wars=warriors

ugochaves
06-16-2023, 06:12 PM
My maternal great grandmother is from currently South Ukrainian village where populace arrived to from Transylvania in 1800s to Russian Empire :D
Has Grandma already strained her muscles?)

ugochaves
06-16-2023, 06:14 PM
Don't give vodka to Google Translate, it went nuts :D probably wars=warriors
, you are very limited in intelligence, I will throw you emoticons, just because you are Russian)

ugochaves
06-16-2023, 06:17 PM
No kiddid

LaSentinelle
06-16-2023, 06:18 PM
Neither Moldova nor Transnistria really should be a thing, it's all Romania. But then again, if Moldovans consider themselves a separate nation and want to have their own state - go for it. I pick Romania, obviously.

Victor
06-16-2023, 06:20 PM
Neither Moldova nor Transnistria really should be a thing, it's all Romania. But then again, if Moldovans consider themselves a separate nation and want to have their own state - go for it. I pick Romania, obviously.

Transnistria is not Romania,who the F are you to say it? Transnistria is not considered to be something Romanian even by Ro nationalists, it's important just to Sovetoid MD nationalists who are obsessed with their identity and piece of land on the other side of Nistru river which has never been part of Romanian realm. Without Soviet tragedy of 1917-1991, Nistru river must be a natural border between Russians and Romanians.

Dušan
06-16-2023, 06:25 PM
I like both Romania and Moldova, although still didnt visited.
Timisoara is nearby, so I have plan to visit this city with my girlfriend in some weekend in next months.

Victor
06-16-2023, 06:26 PM
I like both Romania and Moldova, although still didnt visited.
Timisoara is nearby, so I have plan to visit this city with my girlfriend in some weekend in next months.

It's a nice place for one day trip, I felt like going to one of neighbouring to Moscow cities inside Russia

Victor
06-16-2023, 06:28 PM

I can't stand Russians who consider themselves to be some kind of edgy wise nationalists but turn out to be followers of the most smelly vulgar Soviet narratives, being extreme "white internationalists" with the guilt complex and love to anything non Russian or related to minorities. This war will eradicate 98% of you inside Russia and will turn 2% remaining to total marginals. Btw, how much did you donate to AFU? Cheers!

LaSentinelle
06-16-2023, 06:31 PM
Transnistria is not Romania,who the F are you to say it? Transnistria is not considered to be something Romanian even by Ro nationalists, it's important just to Sovetoid MD nationalists who are obsessed with their identity and piece of land on the other side of Nistru river which has never been part of Romanian realm. Without Soviet tragedy of 1917-1991, Nistru river must be a natural border between Russians and Romanians.

I don't give a single fuck about your Putinist shite like 'Natural borders' or 'Historical grievances' or other types of resentment. Transnistria was internationally recognised as a part of Moldova. Transnistria should either become a part of Moldova or a referendum across three nations (Ukraine, Transnistria and Moldova) should be held. Transnistrians should decide whether they want to become an independent nation or a part of Ukraine or Moldova. Both Moldova and Ukraine should also hold a referendum each deciding if they want Transnistria to become a part of their nation or not. Simple. Russia has no business in there. Ukraine is Not Russia. Moldova is Not Russia. Transnistria is Not Russia.

Victor
06-16-2023, 06:35 PM
I don't give a single fuck about your Putinist shite like 'Natural borders' or 'Historical grievances' or other types of resentment. Transnistria was internationally recognised as a part of Moldova. Transnistria should either become a part of Moldova or a referendum across three nations (Ukraine, Transnistria and Moldova) should be held. Transnistrians should decide whether they want to become an independent nation or a part of Ukraine or Moldova. Both Moldova and Ukraine should also hold a referendum each deciding if they want Transnistria to become a part of their nation or not. Simple. Russia has no business in there. Ukraine is Not Russia. Moldova is Not Russia. Transnistria is Not Russia.

Nice, nice :)

Victor
06-16-2023, 06:40 PM

I replied only because there was no question what you consider to be Romania/Moldova or smth else, but like a proper cuckold Russian white nationalist you gave a remorse motto without being asked about it. Your life here will become even more worse soon, so find a better state for exile.

tk'es
06-16-2023, 06:42 PM
romania, it's big and diverse, nature, landscape and climate.. nice people and melodic language

LaSentinelle
06-16-2023, 06:42 PM
I replied only because there was no question what you consider to be Romania/Moldova or smth else, but like a proper cuckold Russian white nationalist you gave a remorse motto without being asked about it. Your life here will become even more worse soon, so find a better state for exile.

I've no idea what you're trying to say. You're fighting a strawman, bruv.

Victor
06-16-2023, 06:47 PM
romania, it's big and diverse, nature, landscape and climate.. nice people and melodic language

Md version of Ro language is indeed more rough, but still romance language.

Cybele
06-16-2023, 06:51 PM
The most poor people use to be often the happiest, South America is an example. They're not frustrated of some mirage dreams about life and just live every day like it is.
In college, I spoke with a colleague from Venezuela. She knew some stuff about Ceaușescu, communist prisons in Romania, etc. She told me how everything used to be so good in the 70s in there, and how much life has changed afterwards. She went through some serious problems and had stories about friends who were robbed at gun point. She believed good life made Europeans too soft and ungrateful.

It can always get worse, people should appreciate more what they have and enjoy the moment. Sometimes one does not know they have an actually good life, till it changes.

:D Great! Do you have any idea about the county/ village/ she was from? Do you know how or why she migrated into the Russian Empire?

ugochaves
06-16-2023, 06:57 PM
You say everything right, I can't help but support your thoughts. But alas, we are strategically at odds

tk'es
06-16-2023, 07:03 PM
Md version of Ro language is indeed more rough, but still romance language.

i constantly heard a song played on the radio in the summer of 2004, back then i tried to find out what language the singers sang in, and after a while i finally realized that they were moldovans

Victor
06-16-2023, 07:24 PM
Do you know how or why she migrated into the Russian Empire?

Russia gave lands to Orthodox peasants and military officers of Austro-Hungary and Ottoman Empire, territories of nowadays Southern Ukraine, Russia took it from Crimean Khanate and Ottomans and it was almost empty lands without agriculture. I've mentioned in other topics,it was Russian Empire's melting pot, Russians, Ukrainians of the north, Vlachs, Bulgarians, Serbs, Greeks, Albanians and lots of others arrived there since 1764, in 50 years it was integrated in Russia and wild steppes turned into agricultural paradise with few perfect Russian imperial cities, like Odessa, Nikolaev, Kherson, I'm not sure but I think historical pre-Soviet Chisinau as we know it is also 99% of Russian Imperial legacy (but I think it should be Romanian). Germans arrived mostly in 19 century.

Tommie
06-16-2023, 07:30 PM
Romania is considerably more conservative than both Russia and Moldova.
More religious maybe, but not "considerably more conservative". It's safer being an LGBT in Romania than in Russia.

Victor
06-16-2023, 07:38 PM
It's safer being an LGBT in Romania than in Russia.

Nobody cares about faggots here. It's not safe to be a "proud concious fag" here or God forbid to annoy kids with this shit. Those who like to take it up the ass behind the closed doors get ironical or indifferent attitude. My classmate is a faggot and one ex-colleague. Who cares? Faggots are on Russian TV, singing the songs etc, but they don't shout about gay pride and shit, so I see no problem. If it's a problem, that's only their personal problem.

dviz
06-16-2023, 07:38 PM
More religious maybe, but not "considerably more conservative". It's safer being an LGBT in Romania than in Russia.

It's not like conservatives condone violence. Yes, there is less political violence in Romania, at least at the moment. But the situation can degenerate if we give leeway to extremists on either side. We should appreciate what we have.

Zohor
06-16-2023, 07:42 PM
Nobody cares about faggots here. It's not safe to be a "proud concious fag" here or God forbid to annoy kids with this shit. Those who like to take it up the ass behind the closed doors get ironical or indifferent attitude. My classmate is a faggot and one ex-colleague. Who cares? Faggots are on Russian TV, singing the songs etc, but they don't shout about gay pride and shit, so I see no problem. If it's a problem, that's only their personal problem.

who asked you? we already know your opinion on it

Voskos
06-16-2023, 07:42 PM
Causescu's Romania > Moldova > Romania.

Victor
06-16-2023, 07:45 PM

I responded to Aeduard, not to you, as he compared how safe it is to be homo there and here. Don't use the term "we" when you're addressing personally to someone, it sounds weird.

Mejgusu
06-16-2023, 07:54 PM

I am surprised that he even knows Romania. Or Moldavia.

Cybele
06-16-2023, 08:01 PM
Older generations live with Ceaușescu's nostalgia. Not everyone, of course. But I've recently heard someone praising him; said Romania was more important back then.

Rumata
06-16-2023, 08:06 PM
Faggots are on Russian TV, singing the songs etc, but they don't shout about gay pride and shit, so I see no problem.
Actually, when one shouts "Blue moon" (Голубая луна) a million times from TV it's a promotion too, just not rabid as in the West.

Otherwise, yes, some faggots even walk our streets in their weird dress. I used to see one of such regularly.

ugochaves
06-16-2023, 08:09 PM

Ukrainians are against faggots, who are you going to ask, me?

Rumata
06-16-2023, 08:11 PM

Older generations live with Ceaușescu's nostalgia. Not everyone, of course. But I've recently heard someone praising him; said Romania was more important back then.
I hear under Ceaușescu life in Romania was economically hard but the reason was he payed the whole Romanian external debt which was piled by previous rulers. I wonder if it's true.

Victor
06-16-2023, 08:18 PM
I hear under Ceaușescu life in Romania was economically hard but the reason was he payed the whole Romanian external debt which was piled by previous rulers. I wonder if it's true.

Everything went shit in 80s when they started actively paying the international debt. Before it was more or less acceptable.

Rumata
06-16-2023, 08:20 PM
Everything went shit in 80s when they started actively paying the international debt. Before it was more or less acceptable.
The idea of being free of debts is worthy in itself. Too bad things went wrong.

ugochaves
06-16-2023, 08:23 PM
Moldova is close to me. There are 90% for Russia. therefore Moldova.

dviz
06-16-2023, 08:30 PM

Life was hard only in the last 6 years of the regime.

Ceausescu, in some ways, paralleled Brezhnev (Kosygin reforms). He started his rule with economic and political reforms, but by mid 70s, he and his regime got scared by their own success in liberalization, and slowly rolled-back the changes. This coupled with the shifts in the energy markets after the Iran crisis, external pressure to quickly repay debt, led to insane social and economic responses from the regime, and the final downfall.

This is not an apology for Ceausescu. He got what he deserved.

SilverKnight
06-16-2023, 08:45 PM

I'm 10 steps ahead of most of you.... :rolleyes:

Molvoda aims to have closer ties with EU/ NATO, distances itself from Russia.
https://www.politico.eu/article/maia-sandu-moldova-nato-alliance-joining-ukraine-war-russia-invasion/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-05-31/moldova-sees-eu-entry-by-2030-along-with-russian-occupied-region

https://www.rferl.org/a/moldova-russia-diplomats-expelled/32370374.html

Mejgusu
06-16-2023, 08:51 PM
I'm 10 steps ahead of most of you.... :rolleyes:]

You are 10 steps behind Australopithecus.

Zohor
06-16-2023, 09:06 PM
I'm 10 steps ahead of most of you.... :rolleyes:

Molvoda aims to have closer ties with EU/ NATO, distances itself from Russia.
https://www.politico.eu/article/maia-sandu-moldova-nato-alliance-joining-ukraine-war-russia-invasion/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-05-31/moldova-sees-eu-entry-by-2030-along-with-russian-occupied-region

https://www.rferl.org/a/moldova-russia-diplomats-expelled/32370374.html

Moldova is granted by it's law to be neutral so they can't join NATO as typical member as far as I know

Cybele
06-16-2023, 09:07 PM
It depended. When he started to pay the debt it became more difficult. I can only tell what I've heard from the perspective of average people and their normal lives under his rule (what I know from my parents).
One one hand everyone had a job and a house. This gave a sense of security. It was easier to put money aside and buy a car, travel, etc. On the other hand my mom would tell me basic things like shampoo and other hygiene products were hard to be found. Around 1975 the coffee began to disappear from the market. I believe one could find it only on the black market. And also, the food became rationed. But the people were not starving. For those who had a house and owned some domestic animals it wasn’t that bad.
It was better for the people living on the border. They would bring in some products like coffee, salami, etc. from the neighboring Hungary, Bulgaria, Serbia. Also, the people working in the system were privileged. Possible that they had their own shops, where they found products which the average Joe did not had access to.

Victor
06-16-2023, 09:12 PM
Sadly for Moldova, the future won't be a smooth sailing towards the EU.

In the years since it has become independent Moldova failed to create a self-sustaining economy. Moldova imports twice as much as it exports. This means that inevitably, for as long as this continues, the Moldovan currency will be trash. In addition to this, foreign investors are not willing to put money into a country that still falls within Russia's imperial claims. In other words, since internal currency is worthless, and external funds not coming in, Moldova is frozen economically.

Some good changes have been made in the past few years, like a re-orientation of the exports toward the EU. Moldovan exports to Romania alone are double in size compared to those towards Russia + CIS countries (former USSR republics). After decades of indecision, Moldova is also finally weaning off Russian energy, importing considerable amounts of the gas and electricity from Romania.

That said, these changes are not sufficient. While the exports have reoriented, Moldova still imports a lot from Russia and China. One would think that, since Moldova is basically not allowed on these 2 markets, they would reciprocate. But Moldova still falls for cheap Russian gas. Russia closes the gas tap in December last year, Moldova imports gas from Romania. Russia reopens the tap in March, Moldova is back on Russian tit. Moldovans still don't understand that the on-again/off-again relation with Russia instead of a permanent break-up freezes/blocks Moldova politically as well.

In short, the current state of Moldova is not sustainable, despite some reforms. Romania does sustain Moldova both financially and politically on this path, but Romania cannot sustain this effort forever. Moldova will have to make clear-cut decisions pretty soon.

The best scenario for Moldova is to become part of Romania as it's a failed post USSR state, not more or less.

dviz
06-16-2023, 09:21 PM
The best scenario for Moldova is to become part of Romania as it's a failed post USSR state, not more or less.

This is my opinion too, but more important is the opinion of Moldovans. And I include here the Russian speaking Moldovans as well.

It is true that as of late I see more and more Russian origin / Russian speaking Moldovans speaking in favor of an union with Romania. Even among Transnistrians - now they travel quite often to Romania and their view is changing.

It's getting pretty obvious that there is no other economic solution for Moldova.

Victor
06-16-2023, 09:25 PM
This is my opinion too, but more important is the opinion of Moldovans. And I include here the Russian speaking Moldovans as well.

It is true that as of late I see more and more Russian origin / Russian speaking Moldovans speaking in favor of an union with Romania. Even among Transnistrians - now they travel quite often to Romania and their view is changing.

It's getting pretty obvious that there is no other economic solution for Moldova.

Separation by Nistru river is just natural, everything else are just opinions and emotions. Btw in early 90s Russian nationalist troops fought together with Ukrainian extreme nationalists in Transnistria, now their state like doesn't give a damn about it, but back then it trained UNA-UNSO troops to fight against Romanians.

Victor
06-16-2023, 09:29 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/y8CS1vZd/image.png

ugochaves
06-16-2023, 09:34 PM
Yes, all their own, and it's clear - their own, their own - and the repair of the bitch was done by your fucking Moldovans. Lazy people don't know how to do anything..

ugochaves
06-16-2023, 09:37 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/y8CS1vZd/image.png

Don't fuck, go to the Moldavian pile, they'll work for Russian men again, and you go lie around...

Victor
06-16-2023, 09:39 PM
Yes, all their own, and it's clear - their own, their own - and the repair of the bitch was done by your fucking Moldovans. Lazy people don't know how to do anything..

Time is coming, we're gonna bury stupid cuckold internationalism and gonna be friends with our neighbors when they're gonna get rid of US rule and stick to their ethnic borders. I'm gonna return to Nikolaev someday and will be going to my friend in Constanta crossing the Russian-Romanian border by Nistru river.

ugochaves
06-16-2023, 09:52 PM
Time is coming, we're gonna bury stupid cuckold internationalism and gonna be friends with our neighbors when they're gonna get rid of US rule and stick to their ethnic borders. I'm gonna return to Nikolaev someday and will be going to my friend in Constanta crossing the Russian-Romanian border by Nistru river.
I realized that you are against me, a native of Moscow, and for USA..to each his own, strive... I'm for Russia, you're against it, you're a pussy....

ugochaves
06-16-2023, 09:54 PM
The time will come when we saw your well-fed muzzle in the APU attacking Kherson.I hope I will be there to destroy the enemy

Victor
06-16-2023, 09:57 PM
I realized that you are against me, a native of Moscow, and for USA..to each his own, strive... I'm for Russia, you're against it, you're a pussy....

Sip some more vodka, dude. I'm not against you, but cuckold USSR ideas which parasite on us for a whole century!

Victor
06-16-2023, 10:01 PM
double

ugochaves
06-16-2023, 10:05 PM
Sip some more vodka, dude. I'm not against you, but cuckold USSR ideas which parasite on us for a whole century!
I am a Soviet person, approx. I see a stupid person who bends under the local Croatian trend of anti-Sovietism. I'm not against you because you're stupid and it can't be fixed by force. We Soviets will correct this with education.

Jana
06-16-2023, 10:06 PM
The Ukrainians are working on a canal and it's going to change the flow of the Danube and the fear is that it's going to destroy the delta on the Romanian side.

what a shame, I hope biodiversity (and Delta is amazing in that aspect!) will be preserved.

ugochaves
06-16-2023, 10:09 PM
You're addressing it to a person who maintains and equips the sniper guns optics which is killing the Ukrainian soldiers every day xD Stop this circus, please.
I am not interested in your pro-Western messages, somewhere I will put a plus, somewhere not. I still see you as stupid, but not a traitor.

Victor
06-16-2023, 10:16 PM
I am not interested in your pro-Western messages, somewhere I will put a plus, somewhere not. I still see you as stupid, but not a traitor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6t-M2sWA8

Aspirin
06-16-2023, 10:27 PM
Russian speaking Moldovans

There's no such thing as "russian speaking Moldovans", they are just local Russians regardless their ethnic background.

Separation by Nistru river is just natural, everything else are just opinions and emotions.

Dude, Transnistria is de jure part of Moldova recognised internationally by all states including your country. You need do declare war to MD to try to take by force. I don't even know on which basis you will declare war in general, blaming Moldovans that they are "literally Nazis" like Ukrainians here will not work. All these imperialistic desires are just warmonger wet dreams in context of today situation in Ukraine. And even if hypothetically Russia will come near our border, it will not stop on Nistru, but on Prut, Russia don't give a flying fucking fuck about some Romanian identity here, for Russians Romanians are literally Gypsies and Nazis and ocupants on ancestral Bessarabian "Russian" land.

Victor
06-16-2023, 10:30 PM
There's no such thing as "russian speaking Moldovans", they are just local Russians regardless their ethnic background.

Dude, Transnistria is de jure part of Moldova recognised internationally by all states including your country.

Who cares? The last who will decide is Moldova itself. But it will go like it is. Russia is changing, anyway. You don't have to delcare war on Md just have to reach Transnistria from Ukraine.

Basarabia pamant Romanesc! <3 I will be happy to come as guest to Romanian Basarabia

ugochaves
06-16-2023, 10:36 PM
what a shame, I hope biodiversity (and Delta is amazing in that aspect!) will be preserved.
The Dnieper will return to its shores, it is very ancient.... Ukrainians blew up the dam for the offensive, as there will be shallowing after the flood. Ukrainian fascists will certainly take advantage of this.

SilverKnight
06-17-2023, 05:27 AM
Moldova is granted by it's law to be neutral so they can't join NATO as typical member as far as I know

No longer the case. I think they are slowly changing that stance. Perhaps Moscow might intervene in a near future.

Rumata
06-17-2023, 06:14 AM
Well the current debt of USA is above $ 32 trillions. If they ever decided to pay it, it would hit them hard too.

Dušan
06-17-2023, 09:47 AM
Romania :love0031:
Moldova :love0031:

Aspirin
06-17-2023, 10:50 AM
Russia is changing, anyway.

Yes, is changing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bigXuLv7lNE&ab_channel=YanTashikan

Tommie
06-17-2023, 01:22 PM
No thanks, I wouldn't want them (or any other new minority) in my country.

Romania and Moldova will never unite. There's no growing sentiment of a union with Romania in Moldova, Moldovans seek to join the EU on their own, which I do support. Maia Sandu said that the majority of Moldovans are against NATO, and Romania is a NATO member.

Do Russians in Moldova really want to join Romania like he said? Because that's not true at all from what I've seen, but you should know better.

dviz
06-22-2023, 01:13 PM
No thanks, I wouldn't want them (or any other new minority) in my country.

Romania and Moldova will never unite. There's no growing sentiment of a union with Romania in Moldova, Moldovans seek to join the EU on their own, which I do support. Maia Sandu said that the majority of Moldovans are against NATO, and Romania is a NATO member.

That is incorrect. The pro-union sentiment went over 40% this years, despite the war in Ukraine. People should understand that the war in Ukraine poses real risks for Moldova. And yet, despite that, an ever increasing number of Moldovans are pro-Union.

Here's a couple of vids that show what Moldovans think about the union, on both sides of the issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6mwBYEcupY&ab_channel=NicolaeCHICU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33XgtDceXJk&ab_channel=InsideMoldova

dviz
06-22-2023, 01:24 PM
Do Russians in Moldova really want to join Romania like he said? Because that's not true at all from what I've seen, but you should know better.

10 years ago Russians in Moldova were probably like 99% against the union. Now, a considerable chunk has become very open to the union. In the past, Russians were totaly against anything Romanian, and were taught to look at Moldovans and Romanians in general as some sort of gypsies. Now, many Russians want to raise their children in a Romanian language school:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPND32X4oto&ab_channel=NORDNEWS

Even in Transnistria, which used to be radically anti-Romanian, the attitudes have softened massively. The authorities do not attempt to prevent Transnistrians to get Romanian passports, and some of the 300 thousand Moldovans who reside in Romania are Transnistrian.

Look at this blog with Varlamov (a Russian "liberal") who interviews a Transnistrian handler assigned by the authorities, explaining the issue of passports in Transnistria:

see from min 36:30, and turn on the English subtitles:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPhS5mCPyfM&ab_channel=varlamov

Rumata
06-22-2023, 04:58 PM
Look at this blog with Varlamov (a Russian "liberal") a Jewish cosmopolite

fixed

Victor
06-22-2023, 05:00 PM
fixed

He's a typical Noviop, those like him are alien for Jews, too.

Rumata
06-22-2023, 05:06 PM
He's a typical Noviop, those like him are alien for Jews, too.

I never really followed him but he looks probably more a Jew than the average Israelite does.

Victor
06-22-2023, 05:10 PM
I never really followed him but he looks probably more a Jew than the average Israelite does.

It's about having Russian name and surname, specific look, elite Soviet grandfathers probably repressed in 1937 and them having nationalities like Estonian, Jew, Tajik, Georgian with Russian minor infiltration, so called "Children of Arbat".

Already pasted this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT2x3fe8LxY

Victor
06-22-2023, 05:14 PM
My friend from Constanta whom I know since 2004

https://i.postimg.cc/XYh55fqZ/image.png

Rumata
06-22-2023, 05:19 PM
It's about having Russian name and surname, specific look, elite Soviet grandfathers probably repressed in 1937 and them having nationalities like Estonian, Jew, Tajik, Georgian with Russian minor infiltration, so called "Children of Arbat".

Already pasted this link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT2x3fe8LxY

Is this fuck really partly Estonian, Georgian and Tajik?

Victor
06-22-2023, 05:22 PM
Is this fuck really partly Estonian, Georgian and Tajik?

No, just describing a random noviop combo based on pre Stalin Bolshevik "dynastic marriages" of privileged ethnoCommies with power.

Rumata
06-22-2023, 05:24 PM
Somehow this didn't even surprise me:

https://i.ibb.co/JvdYNVX/imager.jpg (https://ibb.co/7nz3HP7)

Cybele
06-22-2023, 05:33 PM
My friend from Constanta whom I know since 2004

https://i.postimg.cc/XYh55fqZ/image.png

In an alternative biography, I've read that Iliescu (the first president after Ceaușescu) was not fully Jew but had a paternal Jewish grandfather, born in Russia who arrived in Oltenița, (birthplace of Iliescu) in 1895. He might be Gypsy on his mother side. Anyway, he was one of the guys who opened the ways for Romania to enter in NATO, even though before '89 he was a devoted communist with studies in the USSR. And his wife is an USSR bride.

Nurzat
06-22-2023, 05:55 PM
Western Moldova which is in Romania now, because of the mountains, the hills, the forests, proximity to the Danube Delta, to the Bulgarian seaside, and better flights at the moment xD

however, if not born or raised here I wouldn't choose either

KirillMazur
06-23-2023, 02:54 AM
Jewish cosmopolite

A bit offtopic, but I am amazed by the Belarusian "liberals" who are rallying in Warsaw against Russian nuclear weapons in Belarus, but they do not protest against the sanctions on the Belarusian people, they want Belarusians to pay reparations to Hohloina.
I still hoped that there was at least a drop of truth in politics, but no, all zmagars are just really prostitutes hired by the West for money.
And Lukashenko turned out to be the beacon of truth, with all his power he didn’t send a single Belarusian to the war, cleaned out these zmagar prostitutes the fuck out of the border, forced Putin to return nuclear weapons, realizing that the nuclear weapon would protect the country from war and distraught neighbors.
If Tikhanovskaya had become president, many Belarusians would have been mobilized while the zmagars would distribute the money, fleeing to Warsaw or another "safe" place.

On the topic - I don't know anything about life in Romania, but Chisinau seemed to be a rather boring city (many years ago).