PDA

View Full Version : Classify These Three Pretty Girls + Guess Where they're from

musthavename
12-01-2011, 03:52 AM
;)

onebadcaballero
12-01-2011, 04:00 AM
are they all from the same place?

GeistFaust
12-01-2011, 05:53 PM
1st Girl: Looks like a Cro-Magnon + Atlantid admixture sort of an intermediate and perhaps some Alpinoid influences. I would say she is a mix between a British Islander and German. I suppose you could say she is just an Alpinoid + Atlantid but she just looks like a Cro-Magnon(Faelid) in some pictures albeit a bit reduced.
2nd Girl: Faelid with Nordid and Borreby influences she could be German, Dutch, or English.
3rd Girl: Looks Dinarid + Alpinoid with some Atlantid influences possible could be Italian or French.

beaver
12-01-2011, 06:05 PM
are they all from the same place?
no answer

Jake Featherston
12-01-2011, 06:41 PM
I don't know where they're from, but this is the one I want most:

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=17681&d=1322715111

beaver
12-01-2011, 06:50 PM
These would be asolutely different games - one region or not?

musthavename
12-01-2011, 08:56 PM
The first two share the same country and ethnicity. The other girl not.

Note that the second girl's natural hair color is more like dark blonde,like in the second pic of hers and that the third girl's actual eye color is grey(colored contacts).

GeistFaust
12-01-2011, 09:32 PM
The first girl sort of looks like an older version of my sister so I would say the two girls are Dutch or German. Third girl looks Italian or French in my opinion although I am sure she could fit into other parts of Southwestern Europe. The last one is a bit tougher but I think the first two girls are Central/Northern European.

musthavename
12-01-2011, 09:48 PM
The third girl is french.

The first two are belgian,I guess you were close but I cannot possibly imagine the blonde one being dutch.. ever.

Damiăo de Góis
12-01-2011, 11:59 PM

The first two are belgian,I guess you were close but I cannot possibly imagine the blonde one being dutch.. ever.

The blonde on the second row? She could be dutch easilly.

GeistFaust
12-02-2011, 02:02 AM

I can see the first girl being French but she also looks like she could pass as Italian which part of France does she come from. I can sort of understand the one girl being Belgian or Northern French since I thought she could have been a mix between primarily an ancestry composed of the British Isles and Germany. The second girl could easily pass as Dutch though by the way are the ones from Belgium Flemish or Walloon Belgians?

GeistFaust
12-02-2011, 02:07 AM

I can see the first girl being French but she also looks like she could pass as Italian which part of France does she come from. I can sort of understand the one girl being Belgian or Northern French since I thought she could have been a mix between primarily an ancestry composed of the British Isles and Germany. The second girl could easily pass as Dutch though by the way are the ones from Belgium Flemish or Walloon Belgians?

musthavename
12-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Oh yeah I totally should have said flemish instead of belgian ofc,walloons look much more french.

The second girl 'could' pass as dutch ofc,but clearly not a typical one IMO. Having lived in Flanders all my life I'm pretty aware of what the flemish and the dutch look like,these differences are subtle but clearly present and maybe a bit difficult to sort out for the untrained eye.

She's 100 % flemish btw.

Which part..no clue whatsoever,She used to live in the states and moved to Austria. never asked..

Here's a picture of her mom,and a few more pics of the other two so you'd get a better idea.

GeistFaust
12-02-2011, 06:48 PM
The mom looks like a North Atlantid with Alpinoid and Cro-Magnon influences could pass in France and Belgium primarily, I suppose other areas such as the Netherlands and England. The girl to her looks like a Keltic-Nordid/Atlantid hyrbid sort of now. The other can clearly pass as Dutch or even in parts of Germany Faelid with Nordid influences, she looks like one of my sisters in this picture. http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=17735&d=1322851777

beaver
12-02-2011, 07:05 PM
as to me - too many subjects in the one thread (the roof isnt unlimited)

musthavename
12-02-2011, 07:24 PM
She could pass as german I suppose. Dutch? ..Not a typical one. Dutch with Flemish origins perhaps :P

If you'd ask randomly 10 ppl on the streets here or someplace in the Netherlands whether she's dutch of flemish,I suppose 9 out of 10 would guess right.

Pretty sure on this one.

Absinthe
12-02-2011, 07:38 PM
On an irrelevant side note, this photo (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=17674&d=1322713194) is aesthetically perfect! :eek:

Hair, make up, the look in her eyes, the white shirt... Love it! :love: Is she a model? She looks like an alpinized Atlantid.

musthavename
12-03-2011, 12:28 AM
Well ..kind of. She's basically a graphic desinger & photographer.