Mortimer
06-26-2023, 06:36 AM
She is a facebook friend and tiktok friend

Mortimer
06-26-2023, 06:49 AM
Guess which African Nation she is from

SilverKnight
06-26-2023, 06:57 AM
Ethiopia.. You should move there, wife her and have 10 gipsy babies with her.

Mortimer
06-26-2023, 06:59 AM
Ethiopia.. You should move there, wife her and have 10 gipsy babies with her.

She is not from Ethiopia, she is from a more proper negroe country.... it is wrong that all proper negroes (west/central africans) have "exaggerated" features.

Far_away
06-26-2023, 07:38 AM
Do these people even know you are posting their pictures here?

lose weight and go meet people in real life

Mortimer
06-26-2023, 07:40 AM
Do these people even know you are posting their pictures here?

lose weight and go meet people in real life

They usually dont know it, but I need it to make a point, i mean like that gypsies work or something like i post a picture of a relative at work or something but they dont know i post their pictures.

Grace O'Malley
06-26-2023, 08:12 AM
I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate her picture being posted on here and you asking people to rate her. This is wrong to do to someone without their permission.

ugochaves
06-26-2023, 08:19 AM
These people don't know anything anyway. Shut up, you nerds! Mortimer, where's the picture, I don't see it?

Grace O'Malley
06-26-2023, 08:23 AM
These people don't know anything anyway. Shut up, you nerds! Mortimer, where's the picture, I don't see it?

That's not the point. They also could find out. I'm sure you wouldn't like your picture to be posted unknowingly on some forum?

Nerds are great. :)

Mortimer
06-26-2023, 08:28 AM

The picture is in the OP, I see it. I have no clue why you dont see it or what can be done?

ugochaves
06-26-2023, 08:29 AM
That's not the point. They also could find out. I'm sure you wouldn't like your picture to be posted unknowingly on some forum?

Nerds are great. :)

If the photos were successful, I would be surprised, but not angry. Mortimer deletes the photo in time and asks not to quote. These topics entertain us.

Far_away
06-26-2023, 08:31 AM

chill night table

ugochaves
06-26-2023, 08:31 AM
The picture is in the OP, I see it. I have no clue why you dont see it or what can be done?
I should probably log in to the forum from my laptop. The picture is not displayed on my phone.

Mortimer
06-26-2023, 08:32 AM
I should probably log in to the forum from my laptop. The picture is not displayed on my phone.

That is possible, happens to me too on phone sometimes.

Grace O'Malley
06-26-2023, 08:37 AM
If the photos were successful, I would be surprised, but not angry. Mortimer deletes the photo in time and asks not to quote. These topics entertain us.

I would be extremely angry and would not appreciate anonymous people being asked to rate me. It doesn't matter is he deletes the picture when it has been posted in the first place. I'm sure this woman will not appreciate him posting her picture on here for people's entertainment.

Mortimer
06-26-2023, 08:37 AM

You are my Russian Brother

Mortimer
06-26-2023, 08:38 AM
I would be extremely angry and would not appreciate anonymous people being asked to rate me. It doesn't matter is he deletes the picture when it has been posted in the first place. I'm sure this woman will not appreciate him posting her picture on here for people's entertainment.

I appreciate her beauty, and she is my friend, it is for a good cause, to prove that african women are very gorgous

Grace O'Malley
06-26-2023, 08:41 AM
I appreciate her beauty, and she is my friend, it is for a good cause, to prove that african women are very gorgous

She is lovely but it is not your decision to make to post her picture. This is not the right thing to do to a friend. You need to get her permission first. Who will ever trust you with their pictures?

ugochaves
06-26-2023, 08:47 AM
She is lovely but it is not your decision to make to post her picture. This is not the right thing to do to a friend. You need to get her permission first. Who will ever trust you with their pictures?
This is how the Western mentality differs from the Eastern one - legal, bureaucratic delays that ultimately lead to feminism, the protection of women's and LGBT rights.

Grace O'Malley
06-26-2023, 08:54 AM
This is how the Western mentality differs from the Eastern one - legal, bureaucratic delays that ultimately lead to feminism, the protection of women's and LGBT rights.

Nothing to do with it. It is just a matter of trust. I'd be wary about having my pictures on here even though some people have seen my pictures. I'm a bit more careful now and wouldn't put any pictures up. I wouldn't post my daughter or family members on here. It is more an integrity thing and nothing to do with politics or rubbish like that.

Mortimer
06-26-2023, 08:55 AM
Nothing to do with it. It just a matter of trust. I'd be wary about having my pictures on here even though some people have seen my pictures. I'm a bit more careful now and wouldn't put any pictures up. I wouldn't post my daughter or family members on here. It is more an integrity thing and nothing to do with politics or rubbish like that.

I deleted the picture, so you will stop complaining.

Grace O'Malley
06-26-2023, 08:59 AM

Good because it was wrong to put her picture up here without her permission. I'm sure she doesn't want her image to be rated.

Melkiirs
06-26-2023, 09:49 PM

I included the photo and name of the TikToker had classified here in my public profile for a while. I think she googled her name and found that all my posts here came up. What I did was much more risky. There is a good chance your friend would have approved anyway.