PDA

View Full Version : Classify cast of upcoming British TV Series "A Good Girls Guide To Murder"

Jambudvīpa
06-27-2023, 04:15 AM

White Swan
06-27-2023, 04:35 AM
Why does everything have to about "horror", "missing 411", "true crime" nowadays. WTF is wrong with people

Jambudvīpa
06-27-2023, 06:12 AM
Why does everything have to about "horror", "missing 411", "true crime" nowadays. WTF is wrong with people

Interestingly it's mostly women who are into the true crime related stuff.

White Swan
06-27-2023, 06:21 AM
Interestingly it's mostly women who are into the true crime related stuff.

That wouldn't surprise me. I recently learned that many of the top selling books on Kindle are trash romance novels. Which leads me to believe that most women are truly delusional. Even more sadly, the state of the women is indicative of the state of the men.

LaSentinelle
06-27-2023, 06:38 AM

Tbf if you recall the original unedited German folk tales as collected by the Grimm Brothers, and how bloody, gore-y and often violent they were, these 'true crime, horror and missing' TV shows pale in comparison. We've become too soft.

White Swan
06-27-2023, 06:52 AM
Tbf if you recall the original unedited German folk tales as collected by the Grimm Brothers, and how bloody, gore-y and often violent they were, these 'true crime, horror and missing' TV shows pale in comparison. We've become too soft.

I own a beautiful copy of Grimm Brothers tales, and while I agree with your sentiment, I also believe we have rightfully learned to avert our eyes from evil. You know what happens to people who get too obsessed with these things? Ask the Grimm Brothers

Jambudvīpa
06-28-2023, 11:53 PM
bump