PDA

View Full Version : Classify a common Andalusian boy

Gallop
06-30-2023, 09:23 AM
A common Andalusian boy that you can find every day in the bread line.

Francisco José Hermoso From Andalusia

https://media.licdn.com/dms/image/C4D03AQF0DQGJ1b9SRA/profile-displayphoto-shrink_800_800/0/1597048790245?e=2147483647&v=beta&t=b2gnnP61gMQFTo6_OydhYImDvk8S5w9yFQo8i8zB0jY

Oliver109
06-30-2023, 12:36 PM
I would say he is more common in Andalusia than in England or France, gracile med and subnordic

Cristiano viejo
06-30-2023, 12:49 PM
Pakistan and UK.
Med.

Xacal
06-30-2023, 06:01 PM
Alpine + Keltic Nordid

omidjahan
06-30-2023, 07:41 PM
Pakistan and UK.
Med.

Agree on that, 50% paki and 50% british

aherne
07-01-2023, 05:01 AM
Passes as light Afghan really well...

Gallop
07-01-2023, 09:35 AM
I would say he is more common in Andalusia than in England or France, gracile med and subnordic

The English and French are not alike.

Gallop
07-01-2023, 09:40 AM
Passes as light Afghan really well...

Too far-fetched for a Western European guy

Gallop
07-01-2023, 09:41 AM
Alpine + Keltic Nordid

Very accurate as almost always

aherne
07-01-2023, 10:02 AM
Too far-fetched for a Western European guy

I was joking... he looks like what he is: a light haired Iberian

Jambudvīpa
07-01-2023, 10:31 AM
Can you stop spamming the forum with this? Jesus christ your inferiority complex is insane

Gallop
07-01-2023, 12:03 PM
I was joking... he looks like what he is: a light haired Iberian

If I met him at an international airport I wouldn't even know that he is Andalusian. :cool:

Gallop
07-01-2023, 12:04 PM
Can you stop spamming the forum with this? Jesus christ your inferiority complex is insane

You with a turban on say that to me. This is a European culture forum, how dare you.

These are classification threads as there are so many, it is the observer who dumps his complexes.

Probably the Pakistani and Afghan ratings threads outnumber the Spanish threads, why don't you complain in the Pakistani or Afghan threads?

Go gargle!

Cristiano viejo
07-02-2023, 05:20 AM
You with a turban on say that to me. This is a European culture forum, how dare you.

:laugh:

imagine, brownies from the Third World complaining about white people in an European forum, such shame.

Jambudvīpa
07-02-2023, 06:37 AM
:laugh:

imagine, brownies from the Third World complaining about white people in an European forum, such shame.

you and Gallop are the losers who are mad about Spaniards being majority brown eyed and brown haired

Somewhere
07-02-2023, 10:09 AM
Alpinid + Norid maybe

Gallop
07-02-2023, 01:31 PM
Alpinid + Norid maybe

Curious according to the web of phenotypes there are no alpines in Andalusia, hehehe

Oliver109
07-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Curious according to the web of phenotypes there are no alpines in Andalusia, hehehe

Pure alpines are extremely rare and unlikely exist at all there, though alpine influence is palpable, the only part of western Europe with proper alpines is France and perhaps Germany.

Gallop
07-02-2023, 01:39 PM
Pure alpines are extremely rare and unlikely exist at all there, though alpine influence is palpable, the only part of western Europe with proper alpines is France and perhaps Germany.

In my Andalusian classification threads it sounds a lot: Alpine, North Atlantic, Faelid,

Subnordid is of course what we have the most of but nordid also sounds and the keltici

Atlantid of course is one of the pillars

and some ugly with possibilities to which they try to displace other races by the myth of Al Andalus.

Purity? I am not interested in an Alpine in the Alps or a Nordic in Nordiland, it is much more epic to find them in Andalusia because they would be the ones who in some way or in some event would have gone for the adventure.

Oliver109
07-02-2023, 01:43 PM
In my Andalusian classification threads it sounds a lot: Alpine, North Atlantic, Faelid,

Subnordid is of course what we have the most of.

Purity? I am not interested in an Alpine in the Alps or a Nordic in Nordiland, it is much more epic to find them in Andalusia because they would be the ones who in some way or in some event would have gone for the adventure.

Lol because genetically Andalusia is R1B which is basically a subgroup that originates from the UP survivors, so you will have UP types wherever you find R1B though in Spain they are sadly very watered down all too often.

Gallop
07-02-2023, 01:46 PM
Lol because genetically Andalusia is R1B which is basically a subgroup that originates from the UP survivors, so you will have UP types wherever you find R1B though in Spain they are sadly very watered down all too often.

A pillar is never diluted, it reappears in the randomness of genetics, even more so in quite homogeneous populations such as the Spanish one.

Cristiano viejo
07-02-2023, 03:31 PM
you and Gallop are the losers who are mad about Spaniards being majority brown eyed and brown haired

Juas, almost every European country is majority brown eyed and haired, man.
And I am the loser, juas.

Gallop
07-02-2023, 06:00 PM

In the classifications threads it is the viewer who pours out his frustrations not the author of the thread. :cool:

Immanenz
07-02-2023, 06:39 PM
Its simply a lie saying this pigmentation is common in Spain or Andalusia- otherwise if i google "famous Andaluisians" or "people from Andalusia" etc. every 4th or 5th at least would be that light, but it aint the case.

Gallop
07-02-2023, 07:25 PM
Its simply a lie saying this pigmentation is common in Spain or Andalusia- otherwise if i google "famous Andaluisians" or "people from Andalusia" etc. every 4th or 5th at least would be that light, but it aint the case.

For us Andalusians this boy has nothing special, he is the most common. Andalusia is not the American continent where they perceive themselves as ethnic minorities, Andalusia is much more homogeneous and we do not ask ourselves any questions with people with the phenotype of this boy.

https://i.postimg.cc/PrTbGQ5m/Andalusians-Blue-Eyes.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/kG2LmNFS/AMERICANS1.jpg

Jana
07-02-2023, 07:36 PM
Prince of Wales

now I see people who trolled Gallop were right. He is weirdo

Immanenz
07-02-2023, 08:03 PM
For us Andalusians this boy has nothing special, he is the most common. Andalusia is not the American continent where they perceive themselves as ethnic minorities, Andalusia is much more homogeneous and we do not ask ourselves any questions with people with the phenotype of this boy.

realistically taking out the corner top first two pics(and a few others) those "Americans" look like common Andalusians- are you ashamed of the Med look? I guess so.

Gallop
07-03-2023, 11:21 AM
Prince of Wales

Weird? not at all, seeing what I see here, I'm a very normal guy.

It is much more relevant than 4 trolls the huge amount of users who see a thread, trolls are necessary to upload threads.

Gallop
07-03-2023, 11:24 AM
realistically taking out the corner top first two pics(and a few others) those "Americans" look like common Andalusians- are you ashamed of the Med look? I guess so.

Why do you remove photos from the corners?

You are wrong, the Andalusians are the ones in the first photo. The Americans or people very integrated in America are the ones in the second photo.

It is the observer who pours out his frustrations in the rating threads not the author of the thread. ;)

I send you this beautiful postcard from Andalusia. Do you want me to take someone out? :rofl_002:

https://i.postimg.cc/qMrPTKP8/Andalusians-New.jpg

Gallop
07-04-2023, 02:58 AM
More classifications!

Cristiano viejo
07-04-2023, 05:12 AM
Its simply a lie saying this pigmentation is common in Spain or Andalusia
I can not believe you people dont notice Gallop is joking :picard1:

Gallop is a weirdo, yes, but not for joking about phenotypes. He creates very rare threads in the Spanish section.

Gallop
07-04-2023, 09:08 AM
I can not believe you people dont notice Gallop is joking :picard1:

Gallop is a weirdo, yes, but not for joking about phenotypes. He creates very rare threads in the Spanish section.

It's funny one weirdo telling another weirdo that a third is a weirdo. :rotfl:

To be in a place like this you have to be very weird here few are saved from being so.

The Spain section is dead from the beginning and you can see on the last page that are the first publications, few or no interventions and the few that there are are confrontations with some trolls. It is a magazine, now at least there are more visits; even if they do not participate. And here as far as I see the role is to ignore Spain can be seen by comparing the section of Spain from the beginning with the section of Portugal or France so it is a bad job of the Spanish users who were here before, I do not know what happened or how they did it but now it is difficult to overcome the section of Spain, it is practically dead in participation although there are more visitors.

Dentist
07-05-2023, 02:42 PM

This guy was funny. Why is he banned?