PDA

View Full Version : Can I pass as French?

Mortimer
07-08-2023, 06:05 AM
I like the French, they are the Nation of Love and good food and leisure, the language is also beautiful and romantic

https://youtu.be/ZyN1k7NXxw4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAKPai13cC4

Barba
07-08-2023, 06:20 AM
No, they are still among the thinnest nations

Tsuin
07-08-2023, 06:39 AM
No

PlattitüdenPaule
07-08-2023, 07:16 AM
Sure, as one of the many "New French" welfare recipients.

Mortimer
07-08-2023, 07:37 AM
Sure, as one of the many "New French" welfare recipients.

PlattitüdenPaule, Großer Chef in Sankt Pauli

Incal
07-08-2023, 07:47 AM
Not for a second.

NSXD60
07-08-2023, 07:48 AM
Certainly, you would attract crowds!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0l37uhPteQ

PlattitüdenPaule
07-08-2023, 07:56 AM
PlattitüdenPaule, Großer Chef in Sankt Pauli

PlattitüdenPaule, working his ass off daily, so grandmaster Svetozar can enjoy his parasitic freeloader life for another five years until his greasy heart finally cant take anymore.

Mortimer
07-08-2023, 07:58 AM
PlattitüdenPaule, working his ass off daily, so grandmaster Svetozar can enjoy his parasitic freeloader life for another five years until his greasy heart finally cant take anymore.

That is quite mean. Where do you work now? Are you still a baker?

PlattitüdenPaule
07-08-2023, 08:13 AM
That is quite mean. Where do you work now? Are you still a baker?

Dont you think its even meaner that Noricum and Immanenz are forced to provide for you, while you spend your whole life online, randomly stalking girls?

I`m in construction for the last 12 years.

Mortimer
07-08-2023, 08:21 AM
Dont you think its even meaner that Noricum and Immanenz are forced to provide for you, while you spend your whole life online, randomly stalking girls?

I`m in construction for the last 12 years.

I dont do it out of evil intent though. Im unfit for work. So I do not think that would qualify as me being mean, also it is not me who forces them, but the state who takes their taxes, i dont take their taxes personally so i do not think im mean or criminal or guilty or evil. I heard how a german beat a gypsy, because he received welfare but the gypsy worked many years in construction and became ill then received welfare, the german beat him "because he is a gypsy on welfare" he thinks that the gypsy is evil or criminal, like you think about me.

PlattitüdenPaule
07-08-2023, 08:46 AM
I dont do it out of evil intent though. Im unfit for work. So I do not think that would qualify as me being mean, also it is not me who forces them, but the state who takes their taxes, i dont take their taxes personally so i do not think im mean or criminal or guilty or evil. I heard how a german beat a gypsy, because he received welfare but the gypsy worked many years in construction and became ill then received welfare, the german beat him "because he is a gypsy on welfare" he thinks that the gypsy is evil or criminal, like you think about me.

Already in your preferred victim role again. "Not my fault, that I`m on a 24/7 muk-bang massacre so I barely can move anymore" "not my fault, nobody employs me for this and myself not even applying for any job" "I never intended to take any handouts, but I am tragically forced to do so" "to tell me to use that money and all the reintegration offers the Austrian state offers me to better myself and get into working condition again is rrrraaaacism!" "also that one German beat up a gypsy; evol evol nutzies who keep me alive and fed"

zyungh
07-08-2023, 09:12 AM
×D Nope

Melkiirs
07-11-2023, 11:00 PM

Why are you unfit for work if I may inquire? Is it physical or mental disability?

Laredo
07-11-2023, 11:00 PM
Oui

Mortimer
07-12-2023, 05:10 AM
Why are you unfit for work if I may inquire? Is it physical or mental disability?

I will write you pm