PDA

View Full Version : I am tired of Richmond Bread starting threads and then closing them

Hyena
07-10-2023, 11:19 PM
He should not be allowed to do that.

Duarte
07-11-2023, 12:02 AM
This guy is a real deal, a singing sensation that'll knock your socks off! I'm talking about a voice that's smoother than a marinara sauce, and moves that'll make you forget about your Aunt Maria doing the tarantella at the family reunion. Now, you might be thinking, "You lost your marbles. Comparing Richmondbread to Frankie Avalon and Perry Como? Are you nuts?" But I'm telling ya, this guy's got it all. He's got the charm of Frankie, the suave style of Perry, and a sprinkle of his own magic that sets him apart. When he croons those love ballads, it's like being transported to the moon on a Vespa, serenading your sweetheart under a Tuscan sunset. His voice, it's like a velvet cannoli, smooth and sweet, with just the right amount of Italian flavor. So, don't you dare dismiss Richmondbread. This guy's got the talent, the passion, and he's carving out his own spot in the Italian-American music scene. So, next time you're sipping your espresso and looking for some musical delight, put on some Richmondbread and let the magic happen. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. He's a rising star, and mark my words, he's gonna be the next big thing in Italian-American crooning. So, keep your ears open and your cannoli ready, 'cause Richmondbread is here to stay! Fuhgeddaboudit!

Melkiirs
07-11-2023, 12:09 AM
He should not be allowed to do that.

He want people to focus on his new threads. Notice that he closes controversial threads before opening another.

BakersfieldChimp
07-11-2023, 01:51 AM
He want people to focus on his new threads. Notice that he closes controversial threads before opening another.

He keeps telling us how handsome, talented, and manly he is.

People just don't listen.

And the little girls sing:
Oooeee Sharkey.
He's Mister Heartbreak.
They sing: Oooeee Sharkey.
Yeah.
He's Mister Heartbreak.

https://youtu.be/VaBbHGKLp88

I'd rather see this on TV.
Tones it down.

Jansob
07-11-2023, 02:06 AM
Especially when he then follows people into other threads to get the last word. Very childish and annoying.

BakersfieldChimp
07-11-2023, 02:36 AM
Especially when he then follows people into other threads to get the last word. Very childish and annoying.

Just hold onto it. He will start a similar thread soon enough and you dump it then.

Would people really be having so many discussions of his sexuality, looks, weight, and manliness if he didn't start so many threads about them in the first place?

Jansob
07-11-2023, 02:53 AM
No one would give it a second thought...but then what would he talk about? Those are his only topics when he's not being racist.

Laredo
07-11-2023, 03:05 AM
I gotta admit hes a funny guy.

NSXD60
07-11-2023, 03:10 AM
Meade views each thread as a gig, and showbiz 101 says that when today's repertoire is accomplished, it's time to bid your audience goodnight and leave them begging for more.

Richmondbread
07-17-2023, 06:15 AM
I gotta admit hes a funny guy.And handsome

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Hyena
07-18-2023, 01:39 AM
And handsome

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

Shut up and do the chinese thing.

Hyena
07-26-2023, 07:21 PM
Meade, stop closing your threads when they don't go your way. It is cowardly.

Voskos
07-26-2023, 07:26 PM
This is the first time I see a stalker officially complaining he doesn't get enough stalking time.

Hyena
07-26-2023, 07:55 PM
This is the first time I see a stalker officially complaining he doesn't get enough stalking time.

Well it won't be the last.