PDA

View Full Version : True or false.

Laredo
07-13-2023, 06:50 PM
Male babies end up inheriting more genes from mother's than father's? So In reality there's no such thing as you get 50% DNA from each parent? Lately I've come across some science articles about this who says boys end up with more mother genes while girls end up equally with both?

I asked this on ChatGPT numerous times and that modafucker Is unaware of this since official studies have not prove this claimed?

ugochaves
07-13-2023, 06:58 PM
They inherit equally from their mother and father. But they inherit differently from their grandparents.

Laredo
07-13-2023, 07:03 PM
They inherit equally from their mother and father. But they inherit differently from their grandparents.

Mind to explain a bit further? What did you mean actually? Base from reddit I read it's possible to Inherited let's say 60% of mother ethical background and 40% father's ethnical background.

Yes we do Inherited 50% each parent blood, but not ethnicity.

Beowulf
07-13-2023, 07:16 PM
Mind to explain a bit further? What did you mean actually? Base from reddit I read it's possible to Inherited let's say 60% of mother ethical background and 40% father's ethnical background.

Yes we do Inherited 50% each parent blood, but not ethnicity.

you can inherit maybe 23% from a grandmother and a 26% from a grandfather that could happen but not something notorious.

In my case i inherited 2% more from maternal grandma and 2% less of my maternal grandfather

with my parents is 50% - 50%.

Laredo
07-13-2023, 07:22 PM
you can inherit maybe 23% from a grandmother and a 26% from a grandfather that could happen but not something notorious.

In my case i inherited 2% more from maternal grandma and 2% less of my maternal grandfather

How did you actually know what percentages you Inherited? Does 23andme tells you all this or what?

Dick
07-13-2023, 07:26 PM

Yea, I definitely inherited more from my maternal grandmother than maternal grandmother. Nice post wulf :gimp:

Beowulf
07-13-2023, 07:28 PM
How did you actually know what percentages you Inherited? Does 23andme tells you all this or what?

with my heritage, FTDNA didn't gived to me such information

Yea, I definitely inherited more from my maternal grandmother than maternal grandmother. Nice post wulf :gimp:

But i said maternal grandmother and maternal grandfather :gimp:

Annihilus
07-13-2023, 07:46 PM
51.3% from my mom
48.7% drom my dad

I inherited very little anatolian from my mom while my brother inherited almost all (4.6% 22.3%)

Laredo
07-13-2023, 07:57 PM
51.3% from my mom
48.7% drom my dad

I inherited very little anatolian from my mom while my brother inherited almost all (4.6% 22.3%)

So It's true. males do get more maternal genes.

Annihilus
07-13-2023, 08:04 PM

seems so in my family, brother got 51% from my mom

and I share 53.4% with my brother, not sure but I think it is high

Alenka
07-13-2023, 08:04 PM
Male babies end up inheriting more genes from mother's than father's? So In reality there's no such thing as you get 50% DNA from each parent?
Correct. Male babies inherit more from their mother, while female babies inherit equally.

This is because in male babies, the father passes onto them the Y chromosome.
And chromosome Y is much smaller than chromosome X.

In female babies, both parents pass onto them the X chromosome, which are of the same size.

https://i.imgur.com/HtCWPji.png

ugochaves
07-13-2023, 08:08 PM
He's the local buffoon. His amateurish conclusions are not confirmed by scientists. 50/50 mother and the father. The coordinates of G25 cannot give such an estimate.

Laredo
07-13-2023, 08:16 PM
He's the local buffoon. His amateurish conclusions are not confirmed by scientists. 50/50 mother and the father. The coordinates of G25 cannot give such an estimate.

I really hate to be mean, and trust me I'm good at It but my patience with you It's running out, nobody here Is talking about G25 coodinates but more comprehensive geno terms

Are you sure you are white? You seem to have an IQ of negro 85.

ugochaves
07-13-2023, 08:19 PM
I really hate to be mean, and trust me I'm good at It but my patience with you It's running out, nobody here Is talking about G25 coodinates but more comprehensive geno terms

Are you sure you are white? You seem to have an IQ of negro 85.
Did you decide to rise after seeing the support of your older brother? You're just a faggot. Come to terms with your status, and do not contradict the Siberian!

chinshen
07-13-2023, 08:22 PM
Correct. Male babies inherit more from their mother, while female babies inherit equally.

This is because in male babies, the father passes onto them the Y chromosome.
And chromosome Y is much smaller than chromosome X.

In female babies, both parents pass onto them the X chromosome, which are of the same size.

https://i.imgur.com/HtCWPji.png

What you said is true, plus both male & female inherit their mtDMA from their mother only. Which would be the reason why both male & female inherit more of their DNA from their mother than their father.

Annihilus
07-13-2023, 08:24 PM
What you said is true, plus both male & female inherit their mtDMA from their mother only. Which would be the reason why both male & female inherit more of their DNA from their mother than their father.

yes but mtdna is a seperate dna

chinshen
07-13-2023, 08:28 PM
yes but mtdna is a seperate dna

True it is not part of the 23 pair DNA, but it is part of overall DNA and still considered one.

Dušan
07-13-2023, 10:27 PM
with my heritage, FTDNA didn't gived to me such information

Can you tell us where is that option in MyHeritage?

Beowulf
07-13-2023, 10:38 PM
Can you tell us where is that option in MyHeritage?

Just go to the DNA matches and it will show u a percentage of how much DNA you share with that person

https://i.postimg.cc/zB0hRN4z/Screenshot-2023-07-14-00-38-55.png (https://postimages.org/)