PDA

View Full Version : World where no one work.

rajputprincess
07-21-2023, 06:22 AM
Someone was talking about it on reddit. If ai/robot get advanced enough to replace everything. Then there be a basic universal income. And all human live a life of luxury .
Maybe some scientist or politician would exist? But i can see AI/robot replacing almost everything else .

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using Tapatalk

Laredo
07-21-2023, 06:34 AM
I can only see that maybe happening In year 3000 where global human population In under 10 million or something and where a one world government exist, In the mean time our time Is a chaos reminds of a movie I forgot the name where people from the future are born with a digital bracelet that has cash or something like that kinda like a credit card and If you spend It all you are doom for the rest of your life.

ugochaves
07-21-2023, 06:57 AM
I can only see that maybe happening In year 3000 where global human population In under 10 million or something and where a one world government exist, In the mean time our time Is a chaos reminds of a movie I forgot the name where people from the future are born with a digital bracelet that has cash or something like that kinda like a credit card and If you spend It all you are doom for the rest of your life.
I want to live in a world where I will be one man and there are millions of beautiful Siberian women around me. We'll make a separate country populated by gays for you.

Incal
07-21-2023, 07:00 AM
Morti's wet dream.

Sheppey
07-21-2023, 07:01 AM
Someone was talking about it on reddit. If ai/robot get advanced enough to replace everything. Then there be a basic universal income. And all human live a life of luxury .
Maybe some scientist or politician would exist? But i can see AI/robot replacing almost everything else .

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using Tapatalk

Sorry, doll, you almost have it right here in your conception. The only advantage humans will have over AI is mathematics which means Americans will be utterly enslaved. AI can take over certain forms of art entirely but not mathematics :

Mathematics, rightly viewed, possesses not only truth, but supreme beauty—a beauty cold and austere, like that of sculpture, without appeal to any part of our weaker nature, without the gorgeous trappings of painting or music, yet sublimely pure, and capable of a stern perfection such as only the greatest art can show.---Berrtand Russell

Mathematicians may use AI as a tool but AI cannot replace mathematicians.

robertb
07-23-2023, 03:10 AM
Bro, like the UK is a shining light with their superior education. The US one of the top leaders in technology so I assume they have some basic math skills.

NSXD60
07-23-2023, 04:05 AM
Whoever's ruling AI will also rule you and I.