View Full Version : Guess the Argentine and Spanish girl

Ruggery
07-25-2023, 07:56 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a2/7b/4f/a27b4f0566ae1d1fd9f501ed8707d08e.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Evo6vyWXAAIrBgo.jpg

Gallop
07-25-2023, 08:12 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/42/98/81/4298812a88e422a3350e5b39b9770994.jpg

La primera lleva una pulsera con la bandera de España en la muñeca, querido, que bien no podría ser decisivo pero es un indicio demasiado explícito, no crees?

TheWolf97
07-25-2023, 08:12 PM
1. Spanish

2. Argentinian

Ruggery
07-25-2023, 08:17 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/42/98/81/4298812a88e422a3350e5b39b9770994.jpg

La primera lleva una pulsera con la bandera de España en la muñeca, querido, que bien no podría ser decisivo pero es un indicio demasiado explícito, no crees?

Esa era una pulsera española? Me entero XD

Gallop
07-25-2023, 08:31 PM
Esa era una pulsera española? Me entero XD

Sí, es una pulsera con la bandera de España que se ponen los españoles, principalmente los de derechas y que desde algunos sectores de izquierdas tachan de fachas a los que la llevan.

Oliver109
07-26-2023, 12:00 AM
I think no 2 is Spanish because she has bigger eyes and more middle eastern bone structure

Laredo
07-26-2023, 12:03 AM
I think no 2 is Spanish because she has bigger eyes and more middle eastern bone structure

My exact thought , book look Italian Influenced Dinarid type.

Ruggery
07-26-2023, 12:23 AM

What do you mean by this?

Oliver109
07-26-2023, 12:33 AM
What do you mean by this?

the main conclusions to be drawn from the foregoing study of the Mediterranean World, in its stretch, a quarter of the way around the globe, from India to the Atlantic, may be expressed simply and briefly. In this zone the Mediterranean race is the one predominant human genetic factor. It abuts on the Veddoid group to the southeast, the negroid to the southwest, and the world of the descendants of hybrid Upper Palaeolithic hunters on the north and on the west.

The Mediterranean race, excepting those partially depigmented branches which escaped early to the north of the Mediterranean homelands and whose descendants we have already studied, is characteristically brunet, but in varying degrees, and when unmixed with Veddoids or negroids carries a minor mutative tendency to blondism.

The early divisions of the Mediterranean race noted in the skeletal material from as far back as the fourth millennium B.C. are still valid.

These divisions may be separated on several bases; notably, stature, degree of dolichocephaly, and facial cast, which is most easily expressed in terms of the nasal profile.

The Mediterraneans living in Asia are characterized, in varying degrees, by a prominence of the upper facial segment and by a convexity of nasal profile; those in Africa and Europe by a straighter facial plane, and a straight nasal profile. The Asiatic Mediterraneans tend to concurrence of eyebrows and heaviness of beard; those in Africa and Europe to a separation of the eyebrows over glabella, and a moderate beard and body hair development.

Historically, short Mediterraneans seem to have preceded tall ones in their wanderings out of typically Mediterranean territory. In view of the known antiquity of the tall varieties, this must be interpreted in terms of geographical position rather than of developmental sequence.

From the metrical standpoint the Mediterranean race is remarkably homogeneous. Different branches of the Mediterranean race, widely separated in time and space, may be identical or nearly indentical in all measurable characters, but may differ profoundly in such superficial (in the literal sense) racial criteria as skin color, hair color, eye color, and hair form. Pigmentation, within the wider Mediterranean groups, is of little value in the estimation of long-range racial associations. The pigment map of Europe is truly a map of glaciation, and the racial types found within the inner zone of blondism have little in common other than a paucity of melanin. The Corded element in the Nordic, as it is isolated, is blue-eyed and brown-haired; its Asiatic counterpart is brown-eyed and back-haired. The Nordic proper and the smaller Mediterranean element in it which we call Danubian is ash-blond haired and gray- or mixed-eyed; its Mediterranean counterparts elsewhere are brown-haired and brown-eyed. Similarly the Atlanto-Mediterranean strain among the Irish and Scots is blue-eyed, although the hair color remains in many instances dark; here iris and skin depigmentation may have progressed in advance of the non-functional hair pigment. What it is that has made these races partially or fully blond, no one at present knows. But we do know that some of the changes must have taken place within the last five thousand years, since the separation of some of the blond branches of the Mediterranean race from their brunet counterparts cannot go back much farther.