PDA

View Full Version : Types with accents are into balkan beats

Mortimer
07-30-2023, 03:06 PM
I think they are slovenians but they look like germans

https://youtu.be/FNgXCEjMd0A

TheForeigner
07-30-2023, 03:35 PM
They also tanned well and are the same color you are not getting out of your home. Think about that!

Mortimer
07-30-2023, 03:53 PM
They also tanned well and are the same color you are not getting out of your home. Think about that!

I do get reasonably out of my home everywhere including beach or Swimmingpool lake etc but i do not go into sun at over fourty degrees like it was two weeks at the heatwave i would collapse than i stay under shadow and drink alot of water but not because I hate tanning

TheForeigner
07-30-2023, 03:55 PM
I do get reasonably out of my home everywhere including beach or Swimmingpool lake etc but i do not go into sun at over fourty degrees like it was two weeks at the heatwave i would collapse than i stay under shadow and drink alot of water but not because I hate tanning

LOL you go at the beach and pool? Topless?! What do locals say?;)

Mortimer
07-30-2023, 04:00 PM
LOL you go at the beach and pool? Topless?! What do locals say?;)

They say nothing because im not the only fat person there and people are polite enough to mind their own business also I go everywhere with feet I walk. I have a friend who does not take her dog outside at the hottest time of the day but in the morning and evening when it is cool and she gives him alot of water so if even a dog does that why would I go unprotected into the sun?