PDA

View Full Version : would you respect a non binary person pronouns ?

rajputprincess
08-12-2023, 07:41 PM
If you join discord server people make fun of you if you ask them to use they/them pronoun. For all the LGBT acceptance. Acceptance for non binary people is very low.

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using Tapatalk

~Elizabeth~
08-12-2023, 07:44 PM
I don't accept anything LGBTQ, and that includes pronouns.

Colonel Frank Grimes
08-12-2023, 07:51 PM
The whole idea is silly, but the influence of this silliness didn't hit me until a professor of history told me not to use gender language. That was a few years ago. No one would have been so absurd as to say that when I was in my late teens/early 20s.

We really do live in bizarro world.

Voskos
08-12-2023, 08:34 PM
Yes I avoid any conflict with the LGBT movement.

Seriously though I respect them, not my business.

retfala
08-12-2023, 10:13 PM
no, and low acceptance means only that there is still some common sense left, in this Absurdistan.

Gredos
08-13-2023, 12:04 AM
no, I'm sick and tired of all this shit

Katarzyna
08-13-2023, 12:34 AM
Clear no! Those people are usually fucking bored in their lives and are looking for attention. I feel like society is degrading more and more, just look at those videos. :(

1. Demi Lovato coming out as non-binary
https://youtu.be/y77cYQ-Qm44

2. Students choosing their own gender and age [in German]
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrYVFm2guBt/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Dick
08-13-2023, 03:26 AM
The talmudic warlock princess is energy harvesting via verbal vivisection and you're all falling for it.

Mortimer
08-13-2023, 04:20 AM
I would call them by their pronouns to avoid conflict with the LGBTQ movement, but i secretly think they are freaks. I dont hate them though, and would call them by their pronouns because it is important to them, it doesnt hurt me calling them what they want to be called. But I think they are freaks and that it is crazy. I wouldnt tell them that though.

NSXD60
08-13-2023, 04:29 AM
Penis: "He"; Hoohah: "She". Lop off the first but the bone structure remains, and elongate the clit but the frame stays the same. Now, we can discuss calling either of these "it" however. The only exceptions that understandably are given a pass are the birth defects born with both organs where the Dna dictates which.

calxpal
08-13-2023, 05:24 AM
I would to avoid conflict and respect them if they were a friend or acquaintance, but if I didn't know them well I'd be a bit reluctant to for various reasons. If they told me upfront I'd be much more likely to, but if they assume I needed to somehow magically know their pronouns without them telling me and then get upset and emotional then unfortunately no, and I would avoid them for good. When you deal with pronoun stuff online though it can be really risky waters to tread I think even more so than in real life, sadly making a mistake with an LGBTQ person's pronouns online can lead to you getting blasted for hate, being harassed, and being banned/blocked from a website or a group without remorse or any explanation even when you didn't mean anything bad.

What actually bothers me slightly more sometimes though is the insane number of people who paste pronouns in their website profiles nowadays, I am suspicious of anyone who does this as trying to look better than they are or virtue signaling. Most people I've met who had pronouns in their bios were sadly NOT good people by any means, and for this reason it has become a red flag for me and even a way for me to screen people out lol. But of course not 100% of people who do that are bad.

Dick
08-13-2023, 06:33 AM
I would call them by their pronouns to avoid conflict with the LGBTQ movement, but i secretly think they are freaks. I dont hate them though, and would call them by their pronouns because it is important to them, it doesnt hurt me calling them what they want to be called. But I think they are freaks and that it is crazy. I wouldnt tell them that though.

I keep saying to myself that punks not dead. In the future the pronouners will say to themselves that pronouns not dead. C'est la vie.

frankhammer
08-13-2023, 07:42 AM
No.

Katarzyna
08-13-2023, 11:32 AM
It should be like that:

https://i.ibb.co/wsGk4Ks/IMG-3147.jpg (https://ibb.co/4dvqpjd)

Malagueña
08-13-2023, 12:06 PM
Yes, of course. Many close people I hold very dearly in my life are Trans*, and although I currently have no close nonbinary friend that goes only by they/them nor élle, I know some people who do and would obviously respect them did the ocassion of meething them in person occur :eyes

Mixdguy17
08-13-2023, 04:30 PM
Yes, out of respect in social situations, it also not hard for me to just call the person whatever they want, even if don't believe it's true. I am just saying it, it's whatever. I just don't want conflict and tbh I just don't care, we are all just people.

Mixdguy17
08-13-2023, 04:33 PM
I would to avoid conflict and respect them if they were a friend or acquaintance, but if I didn't know them well I'd be a bit reluctant to for various reasons. If they told me upfront I'd be much more likely to, but if they assume I needed to somehow magically know their pronouns without them telling me and then get upset and emotional then unfortunately no, and I would avoid them for good. When you deal with pronoun stuff online though it can be really risky waters to tread I think even more so than in real life, sadly making a mistake with an LGBTQ person's pronouns online can lead to you getting blasted for hate, being harassed, and being banned/blocked from a website or a group without remorse or any explanation even when you didn't mean anything bad.

What actually bothers me slightly more sometimes though is the insane number of people who paste pronouns in their website profiles nowadays, I am suspicious of anyone who does this as trying to look better than they are or virtue signaling. Most people I've met who had pronouns in their bios were sadly NOT good people by any means, and for this reason it has become a red flag for me and even a way for me to screen people out lol. But of course not 100% of people who do that are bad.

This x2

alnortedelsur
08-13-2023, 05:15 PM
NO! those misfit sick weirdos have to accept to be called according to the gender they were born with (the only two real/natural genders that exist, which are male and female). Whatever they feel like to be, they should keep it to themselves, and is nobody's else business.

They (who are a tiny minority of sick weirdos) have to adapt to the rest of the society, not the other way around.

majevica
08-13-2023, 05:16 PM
No

Petalpusher
08-13-2023, 05:32 PM
I can make an effort if somebody really looks like a woman or a man but im not changing my language for some lunatics who think they are "they/them" and this type of idiocies, nobody should either.

robertb
08-18-2023, 12:13 PM
Anyone that gets angry over this is an attention seeker. I call em as I see em and if that hurts your feeling then tough shit.

One of my favorite sayings I use sometimes. I don't mind you lying as long as you don't mind me not believing you.

Aral
10-08-2023, 08:51 PM
I'll do it out of common courtesy, but that's it. However if they get all worked up because I "misgendered them" or god forbid I didn't guess that they were "non-binary" in the first place (as many DO look their actual gender), it's their problem, not me. I'll do as I'm told as to keep things civil.

Victor
10-08-2023, 09:45 PM
No.

Mejgusu
10-08-2023, 09:54 PM
I don’t think that concept makes sense, considering this is literally stultify the concern of homosexuals. We are discussing about such absurdities in the West while homosexuals have to fear in many parts of this world. And criticizing this mindset doesn’t really have legal, but can have social consequences. Ironically people who are obsessed with this topic are just promoting homophobia.