PDA

View Full Version : Who are the Aryans?

Peceneg
08-16-2023, 03:00 PM
Who are the Aryans?
1. Are they a population that existed in the past, or are they a population that exists today?
2. In which area did they live in the past, and in which area do they live today?
3. What language did they speak in the past and what language do they speak today?
4. Other information?

Mortimer
08-16-2023, 03:04 PM
According to Hitler a aryan is any full blooded white who is not colored or jew blacks gypsies and jews are non aryans

tipirneni
08-16-2023, 03:24 PM
Aryan meaning was taken out of context from ancient Indian Hindu texts and used as an identification for superiority when in reality it was also a word used for a Slave and for a Gentlemen

Megadorian
08-16-2023, 03:27 PM
Somebody that is 97.96% Romanian

Beowulf
08-16-2023, 03:34 PM
Somebody that is 97.96% Romanian

+1

bc76
08-19-2023, 02:12 AM
Check out Robert Sepehr on YouTube

NSXD60
08-19-2023, 02:52 AM
Eireann or Eire "Ire-land", linguistically equivalent to Iran, from Aryanam. Also, there was an Irish chieftain called Eremon, with root related to these place names.

Mortimer
08-24-2023, 06:28 AM
In Nazi Germany, the Aryan certificate/passport (German: Ariernachweis) was a document which certified that a person was a member of the presumed Aryan race. Beginning in April 1933, it was required from all employees and officials in the public sector, including education, according to the Law for the Restoration of the Professional Civil Service. It was also a primary requirement to become a Reich citizen for those who were of German or related blood (Aryan) and wanted to become Reich citizens after the Nuremberg Laws were passed in 1935. A "Swede or an Englishman, a Frenchman or Czech, a Pole or Italian" was considered to be related, that is, "Aryan".[1][2][3]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan_certificate

Gypsies, Jews and Blacks are non-aryans
Aryans are full blooded whites who are not jews

ugochaves
08-24-2023, 07:17 AM
Aryans - Russians, Balts, Scandinavians, Finno-Ugrians. These peoples have the highest percentage of Indo-Europeans, cordware. R1a

tk'es
08-25-2023, 04:27 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/R09CvqVj/Indian.jpg

Space Jockey
08-25-2023, 05:14 PM
Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your letter. I regret that I am not clear as to what you intend by arisch. I am not of Aryan extraction: that is Indo-Iranian; as far as I am aware none of my ancestors spoke Hindustani, Persian, Gypsy, or any related dialects. But if I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people. My great-great-grandfather came to England in the eighteenth century from Germany: the main part of my descent is therefore purely English, and I am an English subject — which should be sufficient. I have been accustomed, nonetheless, to regard my German name with pride, and continued to do so throughout the period of the late regrettable war, in which I served in the English army. I cannot, however, forbear to comment that if impertinent and irrelevant inquiries of this sort are to become the rule in matters of literature, then the time is not far distant when a German name will no longer be a source of pride.

Your enquiry is doubtless made in order to comply with the laws of your own country, but that this should be held to apply to the subjects of another state would be improper, even if it had (as it has not) any bearing whatsoever on the merits of my work or its sustainability for publication, of which you appear to have satisfied yourselves without reference to my Abstammung.

I trust you will find this reply satisfactory, and

remain yours faithfully,

J. R. R. Tolkien

Walloon
09-28-2023, 07:07 PM
Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your letter. I regret that I am not clear as to what you intend by arisch. I am not of Aryan extraction: that is Indo-Iranian; as far as I am aware none of my ancestors spoke Hindustani, Persian, Gypsy, or any related dialects. But if I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people. My great-great-grandfather came to England in the eighteenth century from Germany: the main part of my descent is therefore purely English, and I am an English subject — which should be sufficient. I have been accustomed, nonetheless, to regard my German name with pride, and continued to do so throughout the period of the late regrettable war, in which I served in the English army. I cannot, however, forbear to comment that if impertinent and irrelevant inquiries of this sort are to become the rule in matters of literature, then the time is not far distant when a German name will no longer be a source of pride.

Your enquiry is doubtless made in order to comply with the laws of your own country, but that this should be held to apply to the subjects of another state would be improper, even if it had (as it has not) any bearing whatsoever on the merits of my work or its sustainability for publication, of which you appear to have satisfied yourselves without reference to my Abstammung.

I trust you will find this reply satisfactory, and

remain yours faithfully,

J. R. R. Tolkien

Very interesting letter. But I’m surprised that he equates aryan with indo Iranian. I guess he was just trolling.