PDA

View Full Version : Hello from me as well.

Tabiti
04-16-2009, 05:56 PM
Hello from me!
I'm sure many of you know me from PAA;)

Loki
04-16-2009, 06:01 PM
Welcome Artisch! :thumb001:

What is PA?

Thorum
04-16-2009, 06:02 PM
Welcome. Any more info coming about you?

The Lawspeaker
04-16-2009, 06:04 PM
Dobre doshal, Artisch:thumb001:
Welcome aboard and make yourself at home.

Psychonaut
04-16-2009, 06:08 PM
Welcome aboard! It's nice to have more Eastern Europeans around here. If I might ask, what variety of Paganism do you adhere to?

Tabiti
04-16-2009, 06:11 PM
Welcome. Any more info coming about you?
It is really hard to describe yourself in few words, but I would try:
Basic information (or basic life in the so called system): Female, 22, from Sofia, Bulgaria, student of Transport (Railway) engineering.
I'm interested in many things but the main are: Physical Anthropology, Music (Black Metal mainly, but some Neofolk, Industrial, etc as well), Mythology, Ethnology, History.
As it comes for politics (what a dirty word!) I'm not a part of any organization, not an severe supporter/opposer of anyone. I consider myself Bulgarian Nationalist above all, then Panaryanist.
The thing I despise most is stupidity and the sheep attitude of modern society as according to me they lead to our main problems - multiculturalism, zog, official religions and moral degeneration...

That's for now, if you want to know more, feel free to ask.

Thorum
04-16-2009, 06:14 PM
It is really hard to describe yourself in few words, but I would try:
Basic information (or basic life in the so called system): Female, 22, from Sofia, Bulgaria, student of Transport (Railway) engineering.
I'm interested in many things but the main are: Physical Anthropology, Music (Black Metal mainly, but some Neofolk, Industrial, etc as well), Mythology, Ethnology, History.
As it comes for politics (what a dirty word!) I'm not a part of any organization, not an severe supporter/opposer of anyone. I consider myself Bulgarian Nationalist above all, then Panaryanist.
The thing I despise most is stupidity and the sheep attitude of modern society as according to me they lead to our main problems - multiculturalism, zog, official religions and moral degeneration...

That's for now, if you want to know more, feel free to ask.

Thanks Artisch!!

YAY!! Another music lover!!

:)

Tabiti
04-16-2009, 06:20 PM
Welcome aboard! It's nice to have more Eastern Europeans around here. If I might ask, what variety of Paganism do you adhere to?
First, I'm not a Pagan in the meaning some use - to dress in folklore clothes, go into the woods and make sacrifices around wooden idols (like in popular culture images of pagans)...Not that I have something against following our ancient traditions, but I think we need the whole information about the spirituality of our ancenstors before acting like them! I'm not sure if my whole life would be enough for that knowledge.
Generally, I'm interested in all IE old believes and like to search the deep connections among them, because the universal truth lies deeply in the roots. Of course I'm more into my ancenstors old believes, world view, philosophy and traditions kept unchanged even today, but deeply covered with some new meanings.

Loki
04-16-2009, 06:40 PM
What is PA?

Ah, I see, the Pan Aryan Alliance (http://www.panaryan.com/forum/index.php?). I don't know much about them, other than it is an invitation-only forum.

Aemma
04-16-2009, 07:16 PM
Welcome here Artisch. Yes I agree with Psy, it is nice to see more Eastern Europeans here. I'm looking forward to reading your posts with respect to your country's culture.

I'm sorry but I have never heard of PAA (but see that Loki has provided a link). Might you tell us a bit more about this organisation please? I'm quite curious as to what it is about. :)

Well what to say other than, do make yourself at home, poke around and join in the fun! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here Artisch.

Cheers for now!...Aemma

Skandi
04-16-2009, 07:19 PM
Welcome, enjoy your stay here :)

Ulf
04-16-2009, 07:22 PM
Hello from me!
I'm sure many of you know me from PAA;)

Pan Aryan Alliance?

Anyways I'm just saying hello because I want more post count.

Tabiti
04-16-2009, 07:22 PM
Welcome here Artisch. Yes I agree with Psy, it is nice to see more Eastern Europeans here. I'm looking forward to reading your posts with respect to your country's culture.

I'm sorry but I have never heard of PAA (but see that Loki has provided a link). Might you tell us a bit more about this organisation please? I'm quite curious as to what it is about. :)

Well what to say other than, do make yourself at home, poke around and join in the fun! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here Artisch.

Cheers for now!...Aemma
PAA it is just a board, providing good information about nowadays and Ancient Aryans and Aryan tribes, Aryan culture and traditions from Europe and outside borders of Europe, not an organisation. Nothing so extraordinary...
Thank you about warm welcoming, I'm happy to see such a big and rich of information board again.

Tolleson
04-16-2009, 08:29 PM
Welcome to the forum! :wavey001:

Vulpix
04-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Welcome to the Apricity Artisch :wave!

Brynhild
04-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Beorn
04-16-2009, 08:55 PM
Hello. :) Welcome to The Apricity.

RoyBatty
04-16-2009, 09:11 PM
Hi and welcome :)

Lady L
04-16-2009, 10:15 PM
Hello and Welcome :wave

Rainraven
04-16-2009, 10:30 PM
Welcome aboard Artisch, you sound like an interesting person who will fit in well here :D

Treffie
04-16-2009, 11:05 PM
Radvan ce da ce zapoznaem! :thumb001:

Vargtand
04-17-2009, 08:35 AM
Welcome :)

Allenson
04-17-2009, 12:41 PM
It's good to be Aryan. :)

Æmeric
04-17-2009, 01:03 PM
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg201/Aemeric/HelloSmiley444.gif

Eldritch
04-17-2009, 01:06 PM
I like the woman who runs PAA a lot. She is obsessed with Finland, so maybe I'll get to meet her someday. Her Pan-Aryanism has nothing to do with Diablo's filth.

And oh, welcome on board on my humble behalf, Artisch! :thumbs up

Tabiti
04-18-2009, 06:09 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcoming!
I only want to apologize for my bad English. I'm not a native speaker and rely on high school knowledges (gradulated 3 years ago). Often the lack of the exact words and phraces in my mind makes me feel frustrated and stupid, because having much things to say. However, I'm not very verbose in my native language as well, since I prefer to say much with few words, placed on the exact place (excuse me for being a future engineer :D)...It is hard, especially if you are going to lose debates because of stupid language limits and grammar uses...

Absinthe
04-18-2009, 10:50 AM
Welcome, neighbor :p :)

Tabiti
10-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Well...well... It's been more than an year since my last post here.
So, what've happened? (if someone's interested in my lack of activity)? What are the latest gossips about my personality? Well, in fact NOTHING. Nothing happened. Sorry to dissapoint you...
Well, actually some things happened, however they don't include interesting events like sudden death, marriage, kids or places - jails, hospitals, sects, communes for drug additcs, sanatoriums, etc...
During the last year I've found a job, work on my master's degree, continue fighting with my parents and myself mostly. Actually, you Apricians, shouldn't feel honoured since I've cut all my "online" life, not only this particular board. Why? I don't know. I make such things quite often. Not that I don't have free time or something. I just dissappear from time to time. Maybe it is some sort of elitism or the opposite - total lack of similar qualities;)
So, my dear virtual past, present and future friends and enemies - hello again.

Mordid
10-15-2011, 09:52 PM
Welcome back.

Loki
10-15-2011, 09:55 PM
Welcome back Tabiti.

hajduk
10-15-2011, 10:00 PM
Добре дошла отново:thumb001::thumb001::thumb001::thumb001 :

Baron Samedi
10-16-2011, 03:39 AM
<3

Smaland
10-16-2011, 06:28 AM
Welcome back to the forum. :)

jerney
10-16-2011, 07:29 AM
welcome back

Absinthe
10-16-2011, 08:56 AM
Yippieee! :clap: Welcome back :peck:

Tabiti
07-06-2019, 09:48 PM
Well, well, well... Very surprised to see this place is still alive. Can't promise I will be active - the techology changed in the last years and staying in front of the PC for hours is a rare event.
Miss those times...

The Lawspeaker
07-06-2019, 09:57 PM
^ Now that's a blast from the past ! What made you wash up on the shore again, eh ? :P

Tabiti
07-06-2019, 10:01 PM
Saw accidentally some stuff on FB and decided to check what is going on. Old time memories always blast me during nightshifts;)

Veneda
07-06-2019, 10:05 PM
Welcome back. Nice to see you again :)

The Lawspeaker
07-06-2019, 10:11 PM
Saw accidentally some stuff on FB and decided to check what is going on. Old time memories always blast me during nightshifts;)

Stuff on FB ? Are we that (in)famous now ? ;)

Tabiti
07-06-2019, 10:14 PM
Not now, like 10 years ago...

The Lawspeaker
07-06-2019, 10:16 PM
Not now, like 10 years ago...

Ah yes. Our glory days are over. "le sigh" :cool:

Moje ime
07-06-2019, 10:18 PM
Can't promise I will be active - the techology changed in the last years and staying in front of the PC for hours is a rare event.

Do you have a smartphone?

Tabiti
07-06-2019, 10:28 PM
No, I am a poor Eastern European...
Anyway, browsing boards on mobile is not comfortable. Was used with forums before the smartphone revolution, I am an old bitch after all...
Anyway, made the deadliest mistake in our century earlier - forgot my charger home...

The Lawspeaker
07-06-2019, 10:31 PM
Calling these things smartphones is a misnomer. It makes people dumb. They make people do stupid shit like taking selfies on an electrical pylon or while standing right next an oncoming train.

Take this stupid cow for example:

https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/660/cpsprodpb/0DFC/production/_103708530_selfie976.jpg

Tabiti
07-06-2019, 10:47 PM
This is right. But we still panicked a bit when my man lost his phone yesterday. But some guy found it and returned it in no time (he earned a beer). It wasn't because of the semi broken Samsung but the foreign SIM card inside - this stupid things cause lots of headaches and make us very dependable. Sad.

Wild North
07-07-2019, 08:12 AM
Welcome back !

The Lawspeaker
07-07-2019, 10:47 AM
This is right. But we still panicked a bit when my man lost his phone yesterday. But some guy found it and returned it in no time (he earned a beer). It wasn't because of the semi broken Samsung but the foreign SIM card inside - this stupid things cause lots of headaches and make us very dependable. Sad.
Heaven knows I wish I could just to afford to lose mine... lol

♥ Lily ♥
07-07-2019, 10:49 AM
I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with you and don't remember seeing you here as I wasn't a member of the forum in 2009... but I'll say hi anyway. If The Lawspeaker likes you then you must be a nice person.

Jägerstaffel
07-07-2019, 12:23 PM
Well, well, well... Very surprised to see this place is still alive. Can't promise I will be active - the techology changed in the last years and staying in front of the PC for hours is a rare event.
Miss those times...

I remember you. Welcome back.

The Lawspeaker
07-07-2019, 12:25 PM
I'm sorry but I'm not familiar with you and don't remember seeing you here as I wasn't a member of the forum in 2009... but I'll say hi anyway. If The Lawspeaker likes you then you must be a nice person.

She is also one of the old crew. Man.. I am actually glad to see old faces ! :thumb001: