PDA

View Full Version : Are there inferior people?

Peceneg
09-02-2023, 07:41 PM
Have you ever said: "If I could turn back time, I would do everything better"

Instead of a 7/10 grade at school, you would have gotten a 9/10 grade.

Instead of doing sports rarely, you would do a little more.

You would have spent more time with your family.

You would have smoked less.

You would have eaten healthier.

You would have been more organized.

You would have been a better person than you are today.

A superior man than the one you are today, from several points of view.

So there are inferior people.

Abti
09-02-2023, 08:08 PM
There are thing(s) called learning, trial and error, and basically any education matter.

By that there are "inferior people", but there is also fitness. And who has the best "fitness" is another topic.

Peceneg
09-04-2023, 03:25 AM
There are thing(s) called learning, trial and error, and basically any education matter.

By that there are "inferior people", but there is also fitness. And who has the best "fitness" is another topic.

I sat and meditated on what was happening on earth, and I saw: 1) A man who had trained his body very much, had very large muscles and said "All of you are inferior to me, because I am the greatest of you". But one day, this muscular man invited a short musician to his wedding. You won't believe it, but he gave him the equivalent of 3 months of work for 1 hour of music. Then said the musician: "I have not had time to build muscles, because I have trained my voice. But why should I be inferior? I sent a man 480 hours to work, and took all his work in 1 hour!" . Amazed by what I saw, I said: People have forgotten about equality.