PDA

View Full Version : Getting cancelled suck

rajputprincess
09-15-2023, 05:15 PM
Honestly it is scary after seeing that Korean artist /author getting cancelled. I am getting nightmares. That someone can cancel me if they think that my content is problematic or if I am problematic.
This is just witch hunt and extremely scary

I remember one trans author getting cancelled because of her trans book . according to some people it was anti trans even though she is trans.

Being artist and author in this day and age is extremely hard
I can't even say anything on discord because everyone is extremely leftist there and they would ban me.

Sent from my Redmi Y3 using Tapatalk

rajputprincess
09-15-2023, 05:15 PM
I hope that anyone at least don't cancel me

lei.talk
09-15-2023, 06:33 PM
Honestly it is scary after seeing that Korean artist/author getting cancelled.
I remember one trans author getting cancelled because of her trans book.

eastern
09-15-2023, 06:38 PM

Don't be a dick, and you won't get cancelled. Do you have a reason to be cancelled (racism or something)? Then do some self reflecting. No one has to have compassion for you if you are problematic.

rajputprincess
09-15-2023, 06:40 PM
Don't be a dick, and you won't get cancelled. Do you have a reason to be cancelled (racism or something)? Then do some self reflecting. No one has to have compassion for you if you are problematic.No I don't have one. at least not yet
But even trans author getting cancel.

rajputprincess
09-15-2023, 06:41 PM
. .

eastern
09-15-2023, 06:43 PM
No I don't have one. at least not yet

There must've been a reason why. I dont care about the identity of that person. Most people getting cancelled are racist, homophobic, transphobic, sexist, ableist or something phobic. People of those communities get offended, and cancel them. As simple as that. Respect others and you'll be okay.

rothaer
09-15-2023, 06:45 PM
(...)

What exactly does getting cancelled mean?

dviz
09-15-2023, 06:49 PM
Don't be a dick, and you won't get cancelled. Do you have a reason to be cancelled (racism or something)? Then do some self reflecting. No one has to have compassion for you if you are problematic.

"compassion", "problematic", who the fuck taught you to think in these terms? Today, you're the poster child of woke idiocy on this forum.

My friends, Kavkaz, as the last bastion of manhood, has fallen. We're f@cking doomed.

rajputprincess
09-15-2023, 07:12 PM
There must've been a reason why. I dont care about the identity of that person. Most people getting cancelled are racist, homophobic, transphobic, sexist, ableist or something phobic. People of those communities get offended, and cancel them. As simple as that. Respect others and you'll be okay.I hope that I would be okay

I should stop worrying about these things

Ugo
09-15-2023, 07:17 PM
No I don't have one. at least not yet

Transgender people and other LGBT people are a big problem. They need to be abolished and treated with electric shock as in the 20th century

Radimir
09-15-2023, 07:46 PM
It is an honour to be cancelled by this world, especially this generation of people.

Voskos
09-15-2023, 07:49 PM
I love getting cancelled. The first time was after I fell in love with someone who was giving me false signs. From then onward I have loved getting cancelled, it amuses me.

nittionia
09-15-2023, 07:51 PM
Imagine getting cancelled for being half baltid

dviz
09-15-2023, 08:27 PM
Imagine getting cancelled for being half baltid

Voskos is getting cancelled for his inner baltid, so there's that...

thatoneton
09-15-2023, 08:48 PM
Honestly it is scary after seeing that Korean artist /author getting cancelled. I am getting nightmares. That someone can cancel me if they think that my content is problematic or if I am problematic.
This is just witch hunt and extremely scary

I remember one trans author getting cancelled because of her trans book . according to some people it was anti trans even though she is trans.

Being artist and author in this day and age is extremely hard
I can't even say anything on discord because everyone is extremely leftist there and they would ban me.

I don't really understand it. Are you an author or a publicly known person? If not then getting cancelled won't change a thing in your life anyway.

Here, something for you:

A Polish politician who's not afraid of being cancelled

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Fs1rrl2gu44a91. jpg

medvedev92
09-15-2023, 09:15 PM
Who are you, when you think you can get cancelled? Are you a celeb?

eastern
09-15-2023, 09:37 PM
"compassion", "problematic", who the fuck taught you to think in these terms? Today, you're the poster child of woke idiocy on this forum.

My friends, Kavkaz, as the last bastion of manhood, has fallen. We're f@cking doomed.

My friend, I am SO sorry for wanting peace and being against hatred! Im sorry for being a woke piece of shit for not agreeing with racism. So sorry my friend. May I be cured overtime!

dviz
09-15-2023, 09:42 PM
My friend, I am SO sorry for wanting peace and being against hatred! Im sorry for being a woke piece of shit for not agreeing with racism. So sorry my friend. May I be cured overtime!

Woke compassion is nothing but. Spare me of it.

eastern
09-15-2023, 09:49 PM
Woke compassion is nothing but. Spare me of it.

Okay, no one told you you need to stop being racist. Continue your religion its your freedom

Annie999
09-15-2023, 09:52 PM
I love getting cancelled. The first time was after I fell in love with someone who was giving me false signs. From then onward I have loved getting cancelled, it amuses me.

That's called being a masochist of some sort. No one in their right mind would enjoy being an outcast. People are naturally social and rejoice by being appreciated and fitting in.

Voskos
09-15-2023, 09:57 PM
That's called being a masochist of some sort. No one in their right mind would enjoy being an outcast. People are naturally social and rejoice by being appreciated and fitting in.

What do you suggest , as a cure?

♥ Lily ♥
09-15-2023, 10:20 PM
C'est la vie!

I wouldn't fret about it. Just chill and relax and don't let others get to you. Plenty of other fun and interesting things to focus on instead.

You can't always control what happens in life, but you have power and control over how you react to situations.

Voskos
09-15-2023, 11:21 PM
C'est la vie!

I wouldn't fret about it. Just chill and relax and don't let others get to you. Plenty of other fun and interesting things to focus on instead.

You can't always control what happens in life, but you have power and control over how you react to situations.

Exactly.

The difference between me and a feminist:

I was at the physiotherapist, was feeling her thighs, pubic area and ass rubbing against me on several occasions, didn't think too much of it. Did my best to avoid having a boner, all I thought about was I needed to avoid making her uncomfortable.

A feminist (in an analogous situation with a male physiotherapist) would have filed a #metoo lawsuit and asked for reparations at the slightest contact.

In such a world I do enjoy getting cancelled. But Fanny666 thinks I'm a masochist and I think she's a witch.

dviz
09-16-2023, 01:23 AM
Okay, no one told you you need to stop being racist. Continue your religion its your freedom

Wokism is racism turbocharged. Admit it, you hate whites. This is why you enjoy wokism, it provides you with the excuse to be hateful.

oszkar07
09-16-2023, 02:26 AM

The left has gone crazy with cancel culture ... its not even about racism or anything.
anyone who dares express a different view from the woke mantra's is at risk of being cancelled ... if you are a public or semi public figure or communicator.

That said i think cancel culture is waning as there is also a sizeable cynism now towards wokeness and me too movements etcetera ...these things that seemed to have more momentum 1 year ago or more. That said it depends where you go too. Many places have both factions of woke and wok cynics. Im a man of my time the 1980 and 90's.this modern millenial and Gen Z woke & cancel culture bs just falls short on me ... keep it off my wave.

Long live free speech and the first amendment and f-ck cancel culture.

Fortnite777
09-16-2023, 02:49 AM
I'm also often afraid of being "exposed", paranoid even. This is symptom of persecuted political minority

alnortedelsur
09-16-2023, 07:09 AM
The fucking anti-white woke culture, Me too movement and all that shit is what it needs to be cancelled for once and forever.

The very survival of the western civilization depends on that.

oszkar07
09-16-2023, 07:11 AM
Exactly.

The difference between me and a feminist:

I was at the physiotherapist, was feeling her thighs, pubic area and ass rubbing against me on several occasions, didn't think too much of it. Did my best to avoid having a boner, all I thought about was I needed to avoid making her uncomfortable.

A feminist (in an analogous situation with a male physiotherapist) would have filed a #metoo lawsuit and asked for reparations at the slightest contact.

In such a world I do enjoy getting cancelled. But Fanny666 thinks I'm a masochist and I think she's a witch.

in many ways we live in a world of double standards.

oszkar07
09-16-2023, 07:17 AM
@ Eastern ...

There must've been a reason why. I dont care about the identity of that person. Most people getting cancelled are racist, homophobic, transphobic, sexist, ableist or something phobic. People of those communities get offended, and cancel them. As simple as that. Respect others and you'll be okay.

not necessarily ....the woke media and woke culture -make up and exxaggerate or take outta context what people they dont like say to try and cancel them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4d-v63pWfA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZiUWMfTdbE

Here in Australia the left are calling anyone including this Aboriginal politician
racists if they vote against the divisive and racist Yes vote for the voice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9sj2n-D7nc

Your Old Comrade
09-16-2023, 07:46 AM

Cool buzzwords. Nobody cares. Fuck off back to Berkeley University and take your un-European, American woke crap with you!

eastern
09-16-2023, 09:24 AM
Wokism is racism turbocharged. Admit it, you hate whites. This is why you enjoy wokism, it provides you with the excuse to be hateful.

???

I dont stand with hatred = i hate whites?

Get back to your k12 education i beg you

eastern
09-16-2023, 09:28 AM
Cool buzzwords. Nobody cares. Fuck off back to Berkeley University and take your un-European, American woke crap with you!

American??? Who said that?

Why are you so mad about what i said? You know that i stated the reasons why people get cancelled right? Not once did i mention anything about my personal opinion except for saying i dont stand with racism. All i mentioned was the reasons why people get "cancelled", whether i agree with it or not. You just read those terms and immediately felt targeted without reading my comment and trying to understand it.

OP was scared of getting cancelled and needed an opinion on what to do to not get cancelled. I just stated the main reasons why people get cancelled and if they dont want to be cancelled they should refrain from doing things like that. See how i not once mentioned my personal opinion?

And if you think being against racism is peak wokeness, go outside. Go for a walk.

Ugo
09-16-2023, 09:41 AM
Voskos is getting cancelled for his inner baltid, so there's that...
Voskos is Russian.
https://i.ibb.co/7bTs6Sk/d5f1498f3d.jpg (https://ibb.co/4JDh5F1)

Ugo
09-16-2023, 09:43 AM
What a bore you are.

Incal
09-16-2023, 02:47 PM

How could they? Nobody knows you.

Your Old Comrade
09-16-2023, 03:44 PM
What a bore you are.

Both America AND Russia can fuck right off, as far I am concerned. Europe for the Europeans!

Ugo
09-16-2023, 03:49 PM
Both America AND Russia can fuck right off, as far I am concerned. Europe for the Europeans!
Don’t forget that Belarus is the geographical center of Europe. The European part of Russia is the eastern half of Europe. Holland is a small periphery. First of all, in Europe the periphery will go to hell.

Your Old Comrade
09-16-2023, 03:54 PM
Don’t forget that Belarus is the geographical center of Europe. The European part of Russia is the eastern half of Europe. Holland is a small periphery. First of all, in Europe the periphery will go to hell.

Europe, from a Cold War perspective, mostly meant Western and Central Europe. It never extended to Russia. The Russians were/are seen as rapacious, kleptomaniac invaders.

As for Europe's cultural, economic and political center ? Try the Blue Banana (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Banana).

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/Blue_Banana.svg

Ugo
09-16-2023, 04:30 PM
Europe, from a Cold War perspective, mostly meant Western and Central Europe. It never extended to Russia. The Russians were/are seen as rapacious, kleptomaniac invaders.

As for Europe's cultural, economic and political center ? Try the Blue Banana (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Banana).

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/03/Blue_Banana.svgWhat does the Cold War have to do with it? And the political center of some kind of periphery? I am not at all interested in what is happening in Holland, Iceland, Djibouti or Greenland.

Your Old Comrade
09-16-2023, 04:40 PM
What does the Cold War have to do with it? And the political center of some kind of periphery? I am not at all interested in what is happening in Holland, Iceland, Djibouti or Greenland.

Russia is not the centre of Europe in any way, shape or form. It's not the Russian Empire of the Czars, it's not the Soviet Union, it's not the Third Rome. It's nothing but a gas station with rusty nukes and even rustier tanks, with a failed Mussolini at the helm, that is mentally stuck in the Middle Ages.

We moved on. The centre of Europe has never been in the East. It was in Greece and Italy during the Classical Era, in Italy and Byzantium during the early Middle Ages and then moved steadily moved North-West during the Middle Ages to where it is now. And that's where it shall remain. Europe's heart is the axis Paris-Berlin, its political centres are Brussels and Strasbourg, its legal heart is in Luxembourg and its economic heart in Frankfurt.

Deal. With. It.

Ugo
09-16-2023, 05:15 PM
Russia is not the centre of Europe in any way, shape or form. It's not the Russian Empire of the Czars, it's not the Soviet Union, it's not the Third Rome. It's nothing but a gas station with rusty nukes and even rustier tanks, with a failed Mussolini at the helm, that is mentally stuck in the Middle Ages.

We moved on. The centre of Europe has never been in the East. It was in Greece and Italy during the Classical Era, in Italy and Byzantium during the early Middle Ages and then moved steadily moved North-West during the Middle Ages to where it is now. And that's where it shall remain. Europe's heart is the axis Paris-Berlin, its political centres are Brussels and Strasbourg, its legal heart is in Luxembourg and its economic heart in Frankfurt.

Deal. With. It.Look at a map of Europe and you will see where the center is and where the edge is. Holland is the outskirts, the periphery of Europe. You are a native Aboriginal.

Your Old Comrade
09-16-2023, 07:08 PM
Look at a map of Europe and you will see where the center is and where the edge is. Holland is the outskirts, the periphery of Europe. You are a native Aboriginal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8MZBUoQt68

Ugo
09-16-2023, 07:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8MZBUoQt68
Germans and Turks.

Your Old Comrade
09-16-2023, 07:17 PM
Germans and Turks.

You are coping. Coping and seething..

Ugo
09-16-2023, 07:20 PM
. When calculating the center of mass of a geometric figure of Europe, its center turns out to be at a point with coordinates 54 °54' s. w. 25°19' v. d.HGAO. The corresponding calculations were made by the French National Institute of Geography in 1989, and it turned out that this place is located 25 km north of Vilnius (the capital of Lithuania)

Your Old Comrade
09-16-2023, 07:23 PM
So much butthurt. Jesus. The geographical centre of my country is in my town. Is it the capital ? No. Is it the economic centre ? No. Does it hold any vital importance culture wise ? No. Just do one, Mongol boy.

Ugo
09-16-2023, 07:40 PM
So much butthurt. Jesus. The geographical centre of my country is in my town. Is it the capital ? No. Is it the economic centre ? No. Does it hold any vital importance culture wise ? No. Just do one,
https://i.ibb.co/Ld52fwV/The-division-of-Europe-by-cardinal-directions-Center-of-Europe-near-Vilnius.png (https://ibb.co/4Rd5xyh)

Mongol boy.
you're really obsessed with racism

Your Old Comrade
09-16-2023, 07:43 PM
https://i.ibb.co/Ld52fwV/The-division-of-Europe-by-cardinal-directions-Center-of-Europe-near-Vilnius.png (https://ibb.co/4Rd5xyh)

you're really obsessed with racism

Deal. With. It.

After the war, Russia will be what it has always been: a half-Asiatic, corrupt gas station that supplies cheap energy where the profits flow back to European bank accounts in order to avoid having to give it to the tutti di tutti capi, that no one in Europe gives a crap about. Even less so, after all this.

A lot of Europeans would give it to you people quite frankly: you are dead to us.

Ugo
09-16-2023, 07:48 PM
Deal. With. It.

After the war, Russia will be what it has always been: a half-Asiatic, corrupt gas station that supplies cheap energy where the profits flow back to European bank accounts in order to avoid having to give it to the tutti di tutti capi, that no one in Europe gives a crap about. Even less so, after all this.

A lot of Europeans would give it to you people quite frankly: you are dead to us. In 50 years there will be no Holland at all. Unfortunately. You are third in line after France.
https://i.ibb.co/3z8P2zt/niderlandy.jpg (https://ibb.co/PQbVKQB)

Your Old Comrade
09-16-2023, 07:49 PM
In 50 years there will be no Holland at all. Unfortunately. You are third in line after France.

Cool story, bro ! Russia will go even quicker: your Islamic birthrate is fast outpacing anything in Europe. Our migrant birthrate is equal to the Dutch one: 1.4.

Ugo
09-16-2023, 07:55 PM
Cool story, bro ! Russia will go even quicker: your Islamic birthrate is fast outpacing anything in Europe. Our migrant birthrate is equal to the Dutch one: 1.4.
dreamer

As of 1 January 2020, a total of immigrants and their descendants made up 24.2% of the Dutch population, but this proportion was higher in larger cities. In the four largest cities combined, immigrants and their descendants made up 51.8% of the population. In Amsterdam, immigrants and their descendants made up 55.6% of the population. In The Hague, Rotterdam and Utrecht the figures were 55.6%, 52.3% and 36.1% respectively.[

Your Old Comrade
09-16-2023, 07:59 PM
dreamer

Cool story. You forget that it doesn't differentiate between migrant and expat. And the three cities are expat-heavy.

Ugo
09-16-2023, 08:21 PM
Cool story. You forget that it doesn't differentiate between migrant and expat. And the three cities are expat-heavy.
Are you a fool? Of the 17 million inhabitants, there are about 3-4 million migrants of color. Holland is a very small and urbanized country. Thus, the rate of mixing of Dutch people with colored migrants will increase exponentially. After 2-3 generations, there will be no purebred Dutch left. + The growth of migration from third world countries will only increase. You live in a dying country.

Don't worry about Russia, we are attach Slavic territories. Our migrants rarely stay in the country and are very isolated. Russia will live forever.