PDA

View Full Version : Most common phenotype in the province you live?

reboun
09-27-2023, 07:52 PM
I live in İzmir-Türkiye and the most common phenotype here is Dinaro-Med.

Oliver109
09-28-2023, 02:41 PM
In London i would say atlantid, keltic nordic, atlanto brunn, borreby and subnordic

Tooting Carmen
09-28-2023, 02:47 PM
In London i would say atlantid, keltic nordic, atlanto brunn, borreby and subnordic

Only really in some of the suburban fringes. Otherwise, nowadays it is mostly Nord Indid, Indo-Brachid, Sudanid, Aethiopid and Congolesid.

reboun
10-01-2023, 10:11 AM
Nord Indid, Indo-Brachid, Sudanid, Aethiopid and Congolesid.

Are they more common than North Atlantid?

Tooting Carmen
10-01-2023, 11:54 AM
Are they more common than North Atlantid?

In some parts of London absolutely.

Oliver109
10-01-2023, 01:36 PM
In some parts of London absolutely.

Where i live i would say they are still outnumbered by white British office workers as i am quite central, certainly in some suburbs and in some ethnic streets like Whitechapel a blonde will be rarer than on a Valencian shopping street.

Beowulf
10-01-2023, 01:39 PM
Atlanto-med, Gracile-med, Atlantid, Baskid,Dinaro-meds perhaps, Atlantid and CM types

in summer is mostly: Faelid, North Atlantid, Brunn, Tronders, Atlantids

I'm from Mallorca.

Hungarian_master
10-01-2023, 01:40 PM
Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén county (Hungary): Alpinid/Gorid, Dinarid, Pontid, Danubian Borreby, Baltid and their various mixes. Also, we have the most numerous Gypsy population in the whole country, so the Gracile Indid, Melanid and Veddoid types/mixes are not so rare, too.

Oliver109
10-01-2023, 01:43 PM
Atlanto-med, Gracile-med, Atlantid, Baskid,Dinaro-meds perhaps, Atlantid and CM types

in summer is mostly: Faelid, North Atlantid, Brunn, Tronders, Atlantids

I'm from Mallorca.

Do you see any difference between Mallorcans and mainland Spaniards?

Beowulf
10-01-2023, 01:44 PM
Do you see any difference between Mallorcans and mainland Spaniards?

Not really, only with those who have recent foreigner ancestry, wich is fairly common in the city and other bigger towns.

the most close would be with other eastern iberians.

Tooting Carmen
10-01-2023, 01:54 PM
Where i live i would say they are still outnumbered by white British office workers as i am quite central, certainly in some suburbs and in some ethnic streets like Whitechapel a blonde will be rarer than on a Valencian shopping street.

Even in Central London most of the manual, menial and service workers are non-white.

Oliver109
10-01-2023, 02:17 PM
Even in Central London most of the manual, menial and service workers are non-white.

Yes, i would say office workers are about 70% white with the majority being British, hipster coffee and bar staff are probably around 50% or more white British, fast food staff about 80% non white, bus drivers about 70% non white.