PDA

View Full Version : Classify two strapping young chaps from different parts of the same country

Jabbo
12-06-2011, 01:57 PM
The one on the left in the first picture is 187 cm tall, the one on the right 179. Don't take any notice of the smoking man in pic. 3.

GeistFaust
12-06-2011, 04:36 PM
Blonde Hair Guy: Nordid with a strong Balto-Cro-Magnon(Borreby perhaps) influence perhaps.
Other Guy: Dinarid with Alpinoid influences.

Jabbo
12-08-2011, 10:22 PM
Thanks. Mr. Left is from Scania in southernmost Sweden; mr. Right is from Uppland, with quite a few ancestors from way further north, Sami Laplanders even!

Jerry
12-08-2011, 10:25 PM
The smoking man caught my eye! Sort of a forbidden fruit as you specifically mentioned not to look :D

GeistFaust
12-08-2011, 10:27 PM
Thanks. Mr. Left is from Scania in southernmost Sweden; mr. Right is from Uppland, with quite a few ancestors from way further north, Sami Laplanders even!

Interesting I would have guessed Scandinavia if I had to the one on the left looks sort of Nordo-Mediterranid Atlantid/Dinarid with Alpinoid like influences. He is sort of strange for Scandinavia. Meanwhile the other guy seems more typical in my honest opinion I maintain my earlier classification of him.