PDA

View Full Version : classify me with explanations please!

uriel
09-30-2023, 03:48 PM
https://imgur.com/a/c8An8JI

sorry to bother you guys but i quite don't understand if i'm any phenotype why i'm that phenotype so can you classify me with explanations? like ''you are mesocephalic, you have leptorrphine nose etc.'' because also i want to learn about anthropology as much as i can so i can classify other people as well.

my photos are in the link, thank you for every comment already.

Also i was typed as central pamirid+armenoid by so many guys so i'm curious.

Oliver109
09-30-2023, 03:49 PM
You look similar to a Galician guy i knew, gracile med and armenid

Beowulf
09-30-2023, 04:04 PM
East Mediterranid (https://physicalanthropologywiki.fandom.com/wiki/East_Mediterranid) imo

sarmsaksogan
09-30-2023, 04:08 PM
head shape:mesocephalic and chamae ortochranic
nose shape:leptorrhin nose
skin color: light brown
eye area: almond eyes

Gracile Mediterranid.

uriel
09-30-2023, 04:22 PM
does east mediterranid really exist? because i can't find anything about "east mediterranid" as a subtype

uriel
09-30-2023, 04:23 PM
only gracile med right not influenced by something else?

PaganPoet
09-30-2023, 04:24 PM
only gracile med right not influenced by something else?

Subtle Asiatic features, stretched out vertically by the other Causcasoid features.

uriel
09-30-2023, 04:44 PM
I mean it's obvious that i can't only be gracile med so i was curious which asian phenotype i was influenced by.

sarmsaksogan
09-30-2023, 04:57 PM
does east mediterranid really exist? because i can't find anything about "east mediterranid" as a subtype

East Mediterranid is a phenotype formed by mixing Gracile Med with eastern phenotypes (e.g. Iranid).

Erronkari
09-30-2023, 05:01 PM

https://physicalanthropologywiki.fandom.com/wiki/East_Mediterranid

PaganPoet
09-30-2023, 05:05 PM
You have very different phenotype from your president, do not worry.

uriel
09-30-2023, 05:20 PM
East Mediterranid is a phenotype formed by mixing Gracile Med with eastern phenotypes (e.g. Iranid).

So Iranid by himself is not East Mediterranid right? because I can only find that East Mediterranid is like a spectrum which includes (Iranid, Arabid, Indid etc.)

tk'es
09-30-2023, 05:23 PM
armenoid

uriel
09-30-2023, 05:23 PM
You have very different phenotype from your president, do not worry.

Yes actually it's one of my reason that why i'm so curious

uriel
09-30-2023, 05:34 PM
armenoid

care to explain my friend i'm curious

uriel
09-30-2023, 05:36 PM

if it's like that then i can understand why i'm gracile med if it's influenced with armenid or with iranid it sounds reasonable.

sarmsaksogan
09-30-2023, 05:55 PM
So Iranid by himself is not East Mediterranid right? because I can only find that East Mediterranid is like a spectrum which includes (Iranid, Arabid, Indid etc.)

Iranid is a MENA phenotype, like Arabid and Armenoid. Indid is not MENA.

so East Mediterranid is like a mix of Gracile Med and Arabid/Iranid

sarmsaksogan
09-30-2023, 05:56 PM
if it's like that then i can understand why i'm gracile med if it's influenced with armenid or with iranid it sounds reasonable.

maybe some Armenoid influence.

tk'es
09-30-2023, 05:56 PM
care to explain my friend i'm curious

1) thick arched eyebrows
2) big almond-shaped eyes
3) prominent nose structure (?)
4) lips shape, lower full lip and mouth area in general including weak chin
5) no fleshy facial features yet because of your young age
6) meso-brachy (?)

i couldn't place you anywhere else beside anatolia, zagros(west iran), levant-mesopotamia and transcaucasus.. your phenotype may be found in the balkans and italy, but it is not as typical as in the mentioned western asian places

uriel
09-30-2023, 06:14 PM
1) thick arched eyebrows
2) big almond-shaped eyes
3) prominent nose structure (?)
4) lips shape, lower full lip and mouth area in general including weak chin
5) no fleshy facial features yet because of your young age
6) meso-brachy (?)

i couldn't place you anywhere else beside anatolia, zagros(west iran), levant-mesopotamia and transcaucasus.. your phenotype may be found in the balkans and italy, but it is not as typical as in the mentioned western asian places

you seem like a knowledgeable person, you made your examination and explained it then why are the other guys saying i'm gracile med or east med?

tk'es
09-30-2023, 06:38 PM
you seem like a knowledgeable person, you made your examination and explained it then why are the other guys saying i'm gracile med or east med?

both could have some range of similarities with each other, sometimes physical characteristics may mislead and confuse with other phenotype, especially when someone figures out a person's ethnic background or a country, and starts guessing a human phenotype randomly, east mediterranean type has quite a high presence in the area where you live.. many people tend to be amateur in anthropology, but it still remains a scientific field that needed additional research that attracts a huge volume of classifiers from around the world, that's it

Kess
10-01-2023, 10:25 PM
From what I see you like a guy with Armenoid+East meditteranid

But one photo isn't enough. You need to take a photo from the side.

uriel
10-02-2023, 06:58 AM
From what I see you like a guy with Armenoid+East meditteranid

But one photo isn't enough. You need to take a photo from the side.

i posted side photos can you look at it again my friend?

Darnes
10-03-2023, 12:54 AM
Common Turkish guy,,