View Full Version : Light Eyed Syrian Girl

SilverKnight
10-01-2023, 07:44 AM
Classify

Currently lives in Mexico.. From Homs, Syria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Iuv0_vJ1I

Abti
10-01-2023, 08:01 AM
There has been several Indo-European incursions in the Middle East from 3 (3, too many) angles; Asia Minor, The Caucasus & The Iranian Plateau. If the average normie numbskull would understand this, they wouldn’t be surprised some Middle Easterners have these appearances, and not all look like OBA. And a hot take would be that; these phenotypes are 100% due because of Indo-European incursions.

Xacal
10-01-2023, 08:34 AM
Alpine-Med

reboun
10-01-2023, 10:19 AM
Alpine-Med

Florstadt
10-01-2023, 11:54 AM
]. And a hot take would be that; these phenotypes are 100% due because of Indo-European incursions.
Nothing is European about her. Look totally middle-eastern to me. Would guess her Druze if I saw her in Israel.

Abti
10-01-2023, 01:02 PM
Nothing is European about her. Look totally middle-eastern to me. Would guess her Druze if I saw her in Israel.

Yes, but that’s not a correct response to what I’ve said lol. :confused3:

Plus, Druze have non-Semitic origins. Not a surprise.

mariavazq
10-01-2023, 02:00 PM
Looks Italian

Eurafricanid
10-01-2023, 03:41 PM
Asiatic Alpine + Assyroid + very minor Nordish influence, the light eyes look eerie on her.

P.S. forgot Assyroid existed, lol.

Immanenz
10-01-2023, 03:43 PM
Faelid/Baltid admixed- the nose tip is pretty weird/unique

Eurafricanid
10-01-2023, 04:10 PM

Looks like a rhynoplasty nose...

Smaug
10-01-2023, 04:12 PM
Very weird nose. Alpinoid + something else.

Immanenz
10-01-2023, 04:58 PM

yeah, true. poor generation of females wasting ton of money to make their noses look weird, only to fool men to be attracted to them.

Florstadt
10-01-2023, 05:08 PM

Definitely it is.

Rafael Passoni
10-01-2023, 05:12 PM
Bifid nose?

Comealongwithme
10-01-2023, 05:13 PM
She looks Middle Eastern lol. Her facial structure as well as her eyes and even her botched nose screams Middle East. I knew there would be some people yelling European xD, people are so dumb.

sarmsaksogan
10-01-2023, 05:18 PM
Syrid & North Pontid

masoebu
10-01-2023, 09:02 PM
I think Mediterranean

SilverKnight
10-02-2023, 05:02 AM
The Alpinid or atleast - proto-Alpinid influence is definitely there.

Med as well..

Odelia
10-02-2023, 07:23 AM
She looks Middle Eastern lol. Her facial structure as well as her eyes and even her botched nose screams Middle East. I knew there would be some people yelling European xD, people are so dumb.
You're the dumb one for placing her in the Middle east just because she is a fucking middle eastern! :rolleyes2: You know very well that she can pass outside of it. Stop being an obvious anthrotard. She can pass in Sicily and south italy very easy. Botched nose, even white hollywood celebs have botched noses. :picard1:

Comealongwithme
10-02-2023, 07:27 AM
You're the dumb one for placing her in the Middle east just because she is a fucking middle eastern! :rolleyes2: You know very well that she can pass outside of it. Stop being an obvious anthrotard. She can pass in Sicily and south italy very easy.

The shape of her face and of her eyes is Middle Eastern. She looks exactly like what she is. A Middle Eastern woman.

Avicenna
10-02-2023, 10:13 AM
You're the dumb one for placing her in the Middle east just because she is a fucking middle eastern! :rolleyes2: You know very well that she can pass outside of it. Stop being an obvious anthrotard. She can pass in Sicily and south italy very easy. Botched nose, even white hollywood celebs have botched noses. :picard1:

No I agree, if you told me she was Sicilian I wouldn't doubt it for even a second. She passes in that region but she can't pass in Iberia or generally other euro countries, even with the lighter hair and eyes . Her eyes are very piercing though . Damn

Avicenna
10-02-2023, 10:15 AM
The shape of her face and of her eyes is Middle Eastern. She looks exactly like what she is. A Middle Eastern woman.

You can't deny there are southern Italians like her though. Syrians and Levantines in general are heavily light washed , and I'm the first one to point that out , but even I cant deny that lighter levantines wouldn't look out of place in the streets of Naples .

Yes I've been to Naples.

Comealongwithme
10-02-2023, 02:31 PM
You can't deny there are southern Italians like her though. Syrians and Levantines in general are heavily light washed , and I'm the first one to point that out , but even I cant deny that lighter levantines wouldn't look out of place in the streets of Naples .

Yes I've been to Naples.

No, she does not look like a Southern Italian. She looks distinctly Middle Eastern.

Creoda
10-02-2023, 02:37 PM
Passes on the Starship Enterprise.

SilverKnight
10-02-2023, 02:43 PM

Agree. I've seen Europeans that look less Euro than her.. So she's not your typical middle eastern let say.

earthling1
10-02-2023, 05:24 PM
Light eyes are quite common in the Levantine - Syria, Iraq, Iran, Lebanon, Palestine. My general observation is Levantine Arabs are shorter, lighter-skinned, can have lighter-eyes. The Syrian president has blue eyes for eg.
Whereas Gulf Arabs (S.Arabia, UAE, Qatar, Oman, etc) are darker-skinned, taller, more regal, they seem like kings to me, very self-assured.

Darnes
10-03-2023, 12:37 AM
Look Jewish, I could tell from miles that she is not European, such MENA-EURO mixes are common among Jews and Georgians from Caucasus

Odelia
10-03-2023, 06:57 AM
No, she does not look like a Southern Italian. She looks distinctly Middle Eastern.
Excuse me hun I'm sicilian. So i think I know how my folks look like. She isn't distinctly MENA looking, same way she isn't distinctly European looking. She looks pan and ambiguous asf. But I'd place her somewhere between Turkey and Greek islands, cos sicilians are generally narrow faced and gracile. As for MENA her best pass is Israeli/Ashkenazi Jew cos she can pass as half European, half Semitic as well. Her look is all over the place, but she doesn't look distinctly syrian. And you need to look at more MENA chicks!

These two gals are distinctly and unambiguously Middle eastern looking:

https://dwgyu36up6iuz.cloudfront.net/heru80fdn/image/upload/c_fill,d_placeholder_teenvogue.png,fl_progressive, g_face,h_1080,q_80,w_1920/v1446142315/teenvogue_salaam-dunk-bonus-how-life-in-iraq-has-changed-for-women-since-isis-arrived.jpg

Even in Sicily they'd be seen as Arab refugees. Whereas the Syrian chick will be seen as a local (and she will stick out like a sore thumb if she poses with these Arab girls).