PDA

View Full Version : Classify a Hungarian canoeing girl, Janka Rugonfalvi-Kiss

Hungarian_master
10-07-2023, 07:09 PM
https://www.budakalasz.hu/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/janka.jpg?x97806
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=123624&d=1696705768
https://www.theapricity.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=123625&d=1696705785

omidjahan
10-07-2023, 07:16 PM
Sub-nordid+ alpine

Hektor12
10-07-2023, 07:20 PM
Interesting, looks like Scando-Germanic-Turkic blend.

Her eyes are too asian but makes her very attractive to me. Nice girl.

Tooting Carmen
10-07-2023, 07:28 PM
Actually reminds me of a Welsh athlete.

Tooting Carmen
10-07-2023, 10:19 PM
Ellie Simmonds her name is:
https://e0.365dm.com/20/08/2048x1152/skysports-ellie-simmonds-swimming_5060667.jpg

Oliver109
10-07-2023, 10:45 PM
quite a similar look to many in France, alpine with borreby and pontid

PaganPoet
10-08-2023, 01:11 AM
Interesting, looks like Scando-Germanic-Turkic blend.

Her eyes are too asian but makes her very attractive to me. Nice girl.

You just say that because you consider Hungarians as "brothers" or something. If she were Belgian or French you would describe er differently. Or not at all.

Odelia
10-08-2023, 01:38 AM
Actually reminds me of a Welsh athlete.
She actually does look like that odd baltid looking Welsh or irish chick

Regnera
10-08-2023, 02:31 AM
Alpine with Pontid influence.

aherne
10-08-2023, 03:31 AM
looks hungarian: ancient magyar + alpine + borreby

Eurafricanid
10-08-2023, 04:00 AM
She's just Hallsttat + Borreby, looks like a Subnordid.

TheForeigner
10-08-2023, 05:12 AM
Subnordid.

Mortimer
10-08-2023, 05:20 AM
Borreby

Hektor12
10-08-2023, 07:07 AM
If she were Belgian or French you would describe er differently. Or not at all.

Yes? Because ancestry matters?

PaganPoet
10-08-2023, 07:20 AM
Yes? Because ancestry matters?

What does that mean? That her eyes suddenly stop being an Asiatic trait due to admixture and becomes a Total coincidence if she were more Western? Backed up by some superficial dna map or chart in order to "prove" this, I bet...

Hektor12
10-08-2023, 07:24 AM
What does that mean? That her eyes suddenly stop being an Asiatic trait due to admixture and becomes a Total coincidence if she were more Western? Backed up by some superficial dna map or chart in order to "prove" this, I bet...

When i see similar eyes in my country, thats likely Turanid component. Where do i get this? Due to our ancestry.

Of course, theres always a small chance that its something else but i make classifications based on openly available info and i give higher chance that her eyes are a result of Old Magyar DNA rather than a rogue Scando-Lappid DNA in Hungary.

PaganPoet
10-08-2023, 07:26 AM
When i see similar eyes in my country, thats likely Turanid component. Where do i get this? Due to our ancestry.

Of course, theres always a small chance that its something else but i make classifications based on openly available info and i give higher chance that her eyes are a result of Old Magyar DNA rather than a rogue Scando-Lappid DNA in Hungary.

And when you see this trait in Western Europe with native locals then you assume this is a coincidence and not due to admixture?

Hektor12
10-08-2023, 07:30 AM
And when you see this trait in Western Europe with native locals then you assume this is a coincidence and not due to admixture?

It requires close inspection. If it looks "familiar enough" to me (being Turkish) i go with Turanid. If it doesnt, then theres a different explanation needed.

PaganPoet
10-08-2023, 07:32 AM
It requires close inspection. If it looks "familiar enough" to me (being Turkish) i go with Turanid. If it doesnt, then theres a different explanation needed.

Not a very good argument. You cannot deny bias. If she were represented as Dutch you would say CM or pseudo whatever.

Hektor12
10-08-2023, 07:36 AM
Not a very good argument. You cannot deny bias. If she were represented as Dutch you would say CM or pseudo whatever.

Yes, a Dutch and a Hungarian are genetically different. Its not bias, its basing classfication on given ancestry.

PaganPoet
10-08-2023, 07:40 AM
Yes, a Dutch and a Hungarian are genetically different. Its not bias, its basing classfication on given ancestry.

So if she were Dutch, her eyes suddenly stop having a Mongoloid trait, even though they still look the same? I want to have a confirmation of a serious scientist to confirm this, as this sounds both historically inaccurate and simplistic.
Where does the admixture supposedly stop? Hungarian border? Few hundred kilometers to the west?

Mortimer
10-08-2023, 07:44 AM
So if she were Dutch, her eyes suddenly stop having a Mongoloid trait, even though they still look the same? I want to have a confirmation of a serious scientist to confirm this, as this sounds both historically inaccurate and simplistic.
Where does the admixture supposedly stop? Hungarian border? Few hundred kilometers to the west?

Because Hungarians are Magyars and Hunns. They themselfes claim to be central asian. They are brothers with Turkistan Republics, they even organise Medieval Turkic Festivals.

Even Hungarian Nationalists claim that.

Hektor12
10-08-2023, 07:44 AM
So if she were Dutch, het eyes suddenly stop having a Mongoloid trait, even though they still look the same? I want to have a confirmation of a serious scientist to confirm this.

No, it doesnt stop but it needs another explanation, other than Huns.

Border honestly i dont know, you can find Hunnic haplogroups as far as western France but its not easy to draw a border.

PaganPoet
10-08-2023, 07:50 AM
No, it doesnt stop but it needs another explanation, other than Huns.

Border honestly i dont know, you can find Hunnic haplogroups as far as western France but its not easy to draw a border.

If she were Western, which she probably is for a big part considering her name, she would have this from Huns and therefore she would still have an Asiatic trait. Europe is small, it seems absurd that from a certain point toward the west, Europeans would develop these traits independently.

Blondie
10-08-2023, 07:54 AM
If she is turkic looking, then whole Europe is turkic.

I rembember once i posted a group of slovak as "hungarian" and a goup of hungarian as "slovak", the answers: slovaks had clearly old magyar vibe unlike hungarians who were very slavic :rotfl:

Hektor12
10-08-2023, 07:57 AM
If she were Western, which she probably is for a big part considering her name, she would have this from Huns and therefore she would still have an Asiatic trait. Europe is small, it seems absurd that from a certain point toward the west, Europeans would develop these traits independently.

I dont say its not possible or my opinion is a fact. Its about helping with my knowledge.

Hektor12
10-08-2023, 07:59 AM
whole Europe is turkic.

My dreams come true. :cool:

PaganPoet
10-08-2023, 08:06 AM
I dont say its not possible or my opinion is a fact. Its about helping with my knowledge.

You can maybe detect a specific branch of such traits, and maybe connect them to different historical events such as migrations, but you cannot dismiss it as completely unrelated.

Ugo
10-08-2023, 08:20 AM
My dreams come true. :cool:
1% of the Mongoloid admixture of the Hungarians, does not give you passage to Europe. Turks are not white, not because of the Mongoloid admixture, but because of the Middle East. You'd better pay attention to the Albanians. Perhaps there you will find your dream.

Hektor12
10-08-2023, 08:26 AM
You'd better pay attention to the Albanians. Perhaps there you will find your dream.

Ive already found my Albanian dream. (:

https://youtu.be/4WytlM_uJYg

reboun
10-08-2023, 10:08 AM
Borreby+Pontid

Varda
10-10-2023, 03:13 PM
Mostly Subnordid.