PDA

View Full Version : Please classify and place Jake Lloyd - Young Anakin actor

AngloDeutsch
10-14-2023, 10:43 PM
Please classify and place young actor who played Anakin in Star Wars Episode 1, now as an adult. Where does he pass best in?

Tooting Carmen
10-14-2023, 11:30 PM
Borreby

AngloDeutsch
10-14-2023, 11:59 PM
Interesting. Why not alpine?

Katarzyna
10-15-2023, 12:01 AM
Walloonid

AngloDeutsch
10-15-2023, 02:34 PM
Any others?

PaganPoet
10-15-2023, 02:37 PM
Walloonid

Not sure this exists....
But would pass around here. Less typical for northern Antwerp maybe.

AngloDeutsch
10-15-2023, 03:03 PM
Not sure this exists....
But would pass around here. Less typical for northern Antwerp maybe.
Walloon type is a (supposedly) large headed reduced(alpinized) borreby. Only problem is the Walloon type, if I remember correctly, had the same facial and skull metrics of a borreby, so not really reduced(so it is just a standard borreby). So I think this is why it's not a common classification.

However, while I do not know Jake Lloyds skull measurements, he does not appear to me to have a large head, which is why I am wondering why borreby seems to be the go to answer?

Immanenz
10-15-2023, 03:35 PM
looks like a German version of Ben Shapiro

sm Baltid- btw in what way is he "small headed"? he looks too broad headed so it ends up making an extreme cubic appearnce

AngloDeutsch
10-15-2023, 03:53 PM
looks like a German version of Ben Shapiro

sm Baltid- btw in what way is he "small headed"? he looks too broad headed so it ends up making an extreme cubic appearnce

I do not think he is small headed, he just does not appear large headed to me. His head size looks around average imo. I am not referring to his face, which is what gives him the square appearance, but rather his head(forehead and up). A proper borreby should have a very large head.

Ben Shapiro himself though is actually small headed AND small faced, Ben Shapiro's facial features such as cheekbones are very weak. Shapiro would be a very alpinized armenoid.

sarmsaksogan
10-15-2023, 04:02 PM
Borreby

AngloDeutsch
10-15-2023, 04:15 PM
Interesting that most so far are seeing borreby, been the only classification, I was expecting alpine. Where do you think he passes best in? Germany? Denmark? Netherlands?

AngloDeutsch
10-15-2023, 05:14 PM
Anyone else?

Immanenz
10-15-2023, 07:16 PM
I do not think he is small headed, he just does not appear large headed to me. His head size looks around average imo. I am not referring to his face, which is what gives him the square appearance, but rather his head(forehead and up). A proper borreby should have a very large head.

Ben Shapiro himself though is actually small headed AND small faced, Ben Shapiro's facial features such as cheekbones are very weak. Shapiro would be a very alpinized armenoid.

Well, to be fair i d consider someone with lower 345 mm head length + head breath to be rather short headed, to make it even fairer i would add head height, usually it is Alpines, Dinarics, some Meds who fall into small headed category.

AngloDeutsch
10-15-2023, 09:17 PM
Well, to be fair i d consider someone with lower 345 mm head length + head breath to be rather short headed, to make it even fairer i would add head height, usually it is Alpines, Dinarics, some Meds who fall into small headed category.

A borreby is basically just a long headed alpine. Many have the same breadth of skull as alpine(and many wider), but the primary difference is the length of skull, which is why borrebys have such massive skulls. Borreby also has a higher skull I think?

But why would Jake Lloyd look more borreby than Alpine? His skull and face are broad, but his skull doesn't look high, and it would be anyones guess as to the length of it as well.

Immanenz
10-15-2023, 09:41 PM
A borreby is basically just a long headed alpine. Many have the same breadth of skull as alpine(and many wider), but the primary difference is the length of skull, which is why borrebys have such massive skulls. Borreby also has a higher skull I think?

But why would Jake Lloyd look more borreby than Alpine? His skull and face are broad, but his skull doesn't look high, and it would be anyones guess as to the length of it as well.

Between Cm and Alpine the difference is rather skeletal- especially jaw/ cheeks/ browridges. So its not only skull length.

AngloDeutsch
10-15-2023, 09:46 PM
Between Cm and Alpine the difference is rather skeletal- especially jaw/ cheeks/ browridges. So its not only skull length.

I understand that aspect as well, do you see more cm in Jake to justify him being labelled borreby? I ask because people label Beethoven's life and death masks as alpine, and I find Beethoven much more robust than Lloyd.

Immanenz
10-15-2023, 09:52 PM
I understand that aspect as well, do you see more cm in Jake to justify him being labelled borreby? I ask because people label Beethoven's life and death masks as alpine, and I find Beethoven much more robust than Lloyd.

He def. is Alpine-Cm, no idea if he would fit into Coons Borreby range still or pred Alpine or Baltic, i mean he fits as much into "reduced Brunn" as well if you want if you think about that example Coon gave, the principal is the same.

AngloDeutsch
10-15-2023, 09:55 PM
He def. is Alpine-Cm, no idea if he would fit into Coons Borreby range still or pred Alpine or Baltic, i mean he fits as much into "reduced Brunn" as well if you want if you think about that example Coon gave, the principal is the same.

One of the key elements of a Brunn is a long face, they are the longest faced of all of Coon's categories. I don't think Lloyd could fit Brunn, Borreby has a short face though(Coon said there was not much difference in face length between alpine and borreby) so I would say he is closer to that.

Immanenz
10-15-2023, 10:14 PM
One of the key elements of a Brunn is a long face, they are the longest faced of all of Coon's categories. I don't think Lloyd could fit Brunn, Borreby has a short face though(Coon said there was not much difference in face length between alpine and borreby) so I would say he is closer to that.

I thought about this example- msotly Alpine with some rest- Cm traits
https://theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe096.jpg

Coon system is somewhat flawed though anyway. There are a lot of skulls with high Steppe ancestry who would fall into any "Up survivor" (Qumsia Kurgan- just Brunn, Troender?) and what would be Ava? Alpine/Dinaric whatever...

AngloDeutsch
10-15-2023, 10:23 PM
I thought about this example- msotly Alpine with some rest- Cm traits
https://theapricity.com/snpa/bilder/troe096.jpg

Coon system is somewhat flawed though anyway. There are a lot of skulls with high Steppe ancestry who would fall into any "Up survivor" and what would be Ava? Alpine/Dinaric whatever...

I do not really consider Coon accurate from any racial standpoint. A lot of Alpines, Nordics, Dinarics, CM, even some classified as med(such as in Britain/Ireland) would be of predominantly "steppe" ancestry.

I am just more curious as to what makes certain members say someone like Jake Lloyd is borreby(which he could very well be, as I do not know his metrics), but that someone like Beethoven is alpine. With the broadness of his face I was expecting alpine, but his jaw and cheeks look robust so I think that, with the blond hair, is why borreby was chosen. He also appears to have a well developed brow. The one thing I don't see though is the high skull I'm used to when it comes to borreby.

By the way, if I remember right the guy in that picture is Irish? Because he looks extremely Irish.

Immanenz
10-15-2023, 10:28 PM
I do not really consider Coon accurate from any racial standpoint. A lot of Alpines, Nordics, Dinarics, CM, even some classified as med(such as in Britain/Ireland) would be of predominantly "steppe" ancestry.

I am just more curious as to what makes certain members say someone like Jake Lloyd is borreby(which he could very well be, as I do not know his metrics), but that someone like Beethoven is alpine. With the broadness of his face I was expecting alpine, but his jaw and cheeks look robust so I think that, with the blond hair, is why borreby was chosen. He also appears to have a well developed brow. The one thing I don't see though is the high skull I'm used to when it comes to borreby.

well, i really do not care about the majority "classifications" really. its like going for a medical diagnosis in a barber shop.

Odelia
10-16-2023, 02:36 AM
A borreby Ben Shapiro

Nurzat
10-16-2023, 06:36 AM
no, this is Borreby

https://images.jfmedier.dk/images/7/76/76c/76ca79c7-932b-40f5-8313-d3d81d2cf6ea_1_90_0_0_1423_933_1440_944_1327af69.j pg

https://s.hs-data.com/bilder/spieler/gross/1198.jpg

AngloDeutsch
10-16-2023, 03:04 PM
no, this is Borreby

https://images.jfmedier.dk/images/7/76/76c/76ca79c7-932b-40f5-8313-d3d81d2cf6ea_1_90_0_0_1423_933_1440_944_1327af69.j pg

https://s.hs-data.com/bilder/spieler/gross/1198.jpg

I see the borreby in him but I also see something very baltic in the eyes. Was surprised to find he was a Dane using reverse image search, I would have guessed he was from the baltic region or a slavic country. He has a Danish face shape but there is something different from the eyes and up that makes him look Latvian or something.

AngloDeutsch
10-16-2023, 03:07 PM
A borreby Ben Shapiro

I really don't see the Ben Shapiro in him that a few users have mentioned. Maybe the mugshot picture, because of the angle of the face and eyebrows gives that "evil" vibe that Ben Shapiro does. Going by the first picture, I would guess his ethnicity to be Irish or Baltic, or a mix of the two. Something Irish about his facial hair and something Baltic with the eyes.