Your Old Comrade
10-18-2023, 06:02 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQV3TzsgtSw

Abti
10-18-2023, 06:31 AM
White sugar daddy tourism.

Your Old Comrade
10-18-2023, 06:32 AM
White sugar daddy tourism. Chase the bag 101.

There is a lot more at work there. It's a societal issue.

Abti
10-18-2023, 06:36 AM
There is a lot more at work there. It's a societal issue.

Most definitely.

renaissance12
10-18-2023, 07:06 AM
Because south east asians have a very small penis ( 8-10 cm long ) and small balls.. and low level of testosterone..

White Swan
10-18-2023, 07:56 AM
Maybe we should ask instead, "why AREN'T there so many trans in the west", and for once have an optimistic view for our own people.

Also, to balance things out.. maybe because being a prostitute for demoralized western men is too lucrative.

But, why, western man????

Tooting Carmen
10-18-2023, 08:22 AM
Because it is a fairly androgynous society to begin with perhaps?

Etelfrido
02-09-2024, 12:00 PM
Because it is a fairly androgynous society to begin with perhaps?
I'm rather surprised by your opinions regarding trans people. Are they based on the demanding behavior of the movement in the West or on an intrinsic unnaturality of being trans, a cross-dresser, or even androgynous?

Tooting Carmen
02-09-2024, 12:17 PM
I'm rather surprised by your opinions regarding trans people. Are they based on the demanding behavior of the movement in the West or on an intrinsic unnaturality of being trans, a cross-dresser, or even androgynous?

Mostly the former. They seek to substitute biological sex for the social construct of gender, even to the point of accusing lesbians who refuse to date "lesbians with penises" of being "sexual racists"!

Laredo
02-09-2024, 01:26 PM
I don't know, but certainly I don't like trans In general.

Annie999
02-09-2024, 01:43 PM
I've been wondering this as well. While it's true natural Thai features favor men who want to look like women, that's not remotely a reason on why there are so many.

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
02-09-2024, 01:58 PM
I've been wondering this as well. While it's true natural Thai features favor men who want to look like women, that's not remotely a reason on why there are so many.

The reason is relatively simple. Thailand has never been colonized by the Europeans or any other country. They have never had a cultural matrix based on an Abrahamic religion and therefore have a completely different view and conception of sexuality and gender issues. Transgenderism has existed in Thai society for over a thousand years, it's something they're used to, unlike in the Christian\Islamic\Jewish world, where being openly and publicly transgender is a relatively recent, controversial and not very socially accepted phenomenon.

Rogan
02-09-2024, 01:59 PM
It might be related to Hijra. India used to have a big influence in these parts of Asia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)

Hijras are officially recognised as a third gender throughout countries in the Indian subcontinent,[8][9][10] being considered neither completely male nor female. Hijras' identity originates in ancient Hinduism and evolved during the Delhi Sultanate (1226–1526) and Mughal Empire (1526–1707).[11][12]

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
02-09-2024, 02:07 PM
It might be related to Hijra. India used to have a big influence in these parts of Asia.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijra_(South_Asia)

Hijras are officially recognised as a third gender throughout countries in the Indian subcontinent,[8][9][10] being considered neither completely male nor female. Hijras' identity originates in ancient Hinduism and evolved during the Delhi Sultanate (1226–1526) and Mughal Empire (1526–1707).[11][12]

This may be plausible, I forgot to mention that despite not having any Judeo-Christian or Islamic influence, Thailand does have some significant Hindu influence and they relate transsexuals to the karma they have to endure in this life for their past actions, a concept that is more Hindu than Buddhist.