PDA

View Full Version : Classify Russian Antropolog Eva

Kess
10-27-2023, 06:23 PM

According to DW, she is a Russian antropolog who migrated to Turkey due to the Russo-Ukranian War.

Kess
10-27-2023, 06:47 PM
Our phenotype classifier buddy Sarimsaksogan, check this one out, please.

Kess
10-29-2023, 01:34 PM
bump

sarmsaksogan
10-29-2023, 02:20 PM
Steppe Pontid

Rumata
10-29-2023, 03:45 PM
Go on posting DW information

Kess
10-29-2023, 03:59 PM
Go on posting DW information

Do you want source? It's in Turkish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0nWkHCzx0o&t=312s

Rumata
10-29-2023, 04:12 PM
Do you want source? It's in Turkish.

No, no. I trust everything what DW says. Nevermind even if Eva looks like she never left Turkey.

Kess
10-29-2023, 06:15 PM
No, no. I trust everything what DW says.

Deutsh-Welle is not unbiased but is a fairly credible source of news and information.

Nevermind even if Eva looks like she never left Turkey.

Loool, yeah, sure, she is a paid actor to act like Russian whatever. Only Sputnik tells the truth I guess.

Austrvegr
10-29-2023, 06:18 PM
Jewish obviously.

Kess
10-29-2023, 06:21 PM
Jewish obviously.

I don't know if she is Russian-Jewish; DW doesn't give information about her background.

Abaddon
10-29-2023, 06:28 PM
Pontid

Rumata
10-30-2023, 03:13 AM
Deutsh-Welle is not unbiased but is a fairly credible source of news and information.
:bored:

Loool, yeah, sure, she is a paid actor to act like Russian whatever. Only Sputnik tells the truth I guess.
Dunno what is Sputnik, but I guess it's the same shit.

I don't know if she is Russian-Jewish; DW doesn't give information about her background.
No even her surname apparently :bored:

Kess
10-30-2023, 12:01 PM
No even her surname apparently :bored:

It could be for various reasons. Privacy concerns might be one of them—they might want to avoid unnecessary exposure of personal information. Another reason could be to maintain a level of anonymity, especially if the person in question is not a public figure. Sometimes, it might be a stylistic choice or simply a matter of editorial decision.

Rumata
10-30-2023, 03:54 PM
It could be for various reasons. Privacy concerns might be one of them—they might want to avoid unnecessary exposure of personal information. Another reason could be to maintain a level of anonymity, especially if the person in question is not a public figure. Sometimes, it might be a stylistic choice or simply a matter of editorial decision.

But of course. All while posting her photos.

Kess
10-30-2023, 04:17 PM
But of course. All while posting her photos.

Since DW exposed her face, why don't you go find her identity if you can? You are just claiming she's not Russian in an OWD manner based on her look.

Rumata
10-30-2023, 04:25 PM
Since DW exposed her face, why don't you go find her identity if you can? You are just claiming she's not Russian in an OWD manner based on her look.

What OWD??? Both I and her aren't white in WASP book.
I just don't care to search any DW bitch's story.

Kess
10-30-2023, 04:28 PM
What OWD??? Both I and her aren't white in WASP book.

How is that relevant to our discussion? I don't get it. You implied that DW is lying about her being Russian. We are not discussing here who is white or not in the WASP book.

Rumata
10-30-2023, 04:35 PM
How is that relevant to our discussion? I don't get it. You implied that DW is lying about her being Russian. We are not discussing here who is white or not in the WASP book.

That's how it's related:

Why should I remind you what you've written today?? It's strange.

And I don't care if the bitch has a Russian, Turkish or Israeli citizenship.

Kess
10-30-2023, 04:55 PM
That's how it's related:

Why should I remind you what you've written today?? It's strange.

And I don't care if the bitch has a Russian, Turkish or Israeli citizenship.

Let's open up this OWD term basically means Off-white disorder: it is used to describe non-whites that wants to be seen as whites. It has nothing to with WASPs anyway. WASP basically means English.

Just because of her look, you accused DW of making fake news, and she is not Russian. Just and only based on how she looks. This gave me huge OWD vibes.

Rumata
10-30-2023, 05:08 PM
Let's open up this OWD term basically means Off-white disorder: it is used to describe non-whites that wants to be seen as whites. It has nothing to with WASPs anyway. WASP basically means English.

1. owD meant ..Dilemma last time I checked this internet terim
2. Wasp means White... Are yous stupid?

Just because of her look, you accused DW of making fake news, and she is not Russian. Just and only based on how she looks. This gave me huge OWD vibes.
your fantasy

Kess
10-30-2023, 05:16 PM
your fantasy

"No, no. I trust everything what DW says. Nevermind even if Eva looks like she never left Turkey."

Yeah, sure, I fantasize about things.

1. owD meant ..Dilemma last time I checked this internet terim
2. Wasp means White... Are yous stupid?

I think it is vice versa (your question).

Rumata
10-30-2023, 05:22 PM
"No, no. I trust everything what DW says. Nevermind even if Eva looks like she never left Turkey."

Yeah, sure, I fantasize about things.
Eva looks MENA and DW is full of liars. I'm logical and consistent.

I think it is vice versa (your question).
Not sure about you.

Kess
10-30-2023, 05:36 PM
Eva looks MENA and DW is full of liars. I'm logical and consistent.

First deny, then admit that you accused DW of lying about her being Russian based on how she looks. You are the embodiment of integrity; there is no doubt about that. I think this discussion is over. I don't want to waste my time with a turncoat who thinks DW is some sort of fake news agency.

dakota775
11-02-2023, 03:49 PM
i guess there is something like dinarid or armenoid, according to her nose, chin and the forehead + pontid