PDA

View Full Version : Could Turkey's geopolitical Neo-Ottomanism be stoped by a Balkan confedaration?

Anaximander
10-28-2023, 10:19 PM
Could an economic,political and military union of Christian Orthodox nations in the Balkans, restrict Turkey's role in the region?
Do u see this atypical confederation taking morph inside the EU, like the political union of Visegrad countries, or the geostratigic alliance of Intermarium?

Could such a union be the barrier of emerging Turkish role as peripheral power?

Please share your thoughts on this issue

DomitiusAurelian
10-28-2023, 10:32 PM
Wdym by ''Neo-Ottomanism''?

DomitiusAurelian
10-28-2023, 10:36 PM
Could an economic,political and military union of Christian Orthodox nations in the Balkans, restrict Turkey's role in the region?
Do u see this atypical confederation taking morph inside the EU, like the political union of Visegrad countries, or the geostratigic alliance of Intermarium?

Could such a union be the barrier of emerging Turkish role as peripheral power?

Please share your thoughts on this issue

That's literally what the West has been doing for god knows how long.

Anaximander
10-28-2023, 10:38 PM
Wdym by ''Neo-Ottomanism''?

Neo-Ottomanism is the dogma of some geostratigic analysts in Turkish republic to restore the influnce of modern Turkey into the former sphere of influence of the former Ottoman empire.
The ambitions of this strategy, are not restricted only to former Ottoman ruled lands(North Africa, Near-Middle east, Balkans) but also in the Turkomanic nations of Central Asia.

Anaximander
10-28-2023, 10:48 PM
That's literally what the West has been doing for god knows how long.

You seem to try to portait things like the West wants to keep u down for some reason. The truth is West doesnt give a shit about Turkey. The West, talking about western Europe and North America, has way more important internal issues to solve, which if they dont solve they will self rot from within by themselvs.
The real enemy of Turkey is Christian Orthodox civilizational horizon.
Afterall in the terittory of the intermediate space( intermidiate space meaning the region of former empires like Byzantine and Ottoman, and earlier Macedonian) there are 2 main competing civilizations , the Orthodox, and the Sunni muslim

DomitiusAurelian
10-28-2023, 10:48 PM
Neo-Ottomanism is the dogma of some geostratigic analysts in Turkish republic to restore the influnce of modern Turkey into the former sphere of influence of the former Ottoman empire.
The ambitions of this strategy, are not restricted only to former Ottoman ruled lands(North Africa, Near-Middle east, Balkans) but also in the Turkomanic nations of Central Asia.

You're out of your mind if you truly believe that Turkiye can restore the Ottoman Empire somehow. Turkiye can't influence shit. We have a ruined economy and we're governed by a bunch of retards. You guys like to create a boogeyman.

DomitiusAurelian
10-28-2023, 10:56 PM
You seem to try to portait things like the West wants to keep u down for some reason. The truth is West doesnt give a shit about Turkey. The West, talking about western Europe and North America, has way more important internal issues to solve, which if they dont solve they will self rot from within by themselvs.
The real enemy of Turkey is Christian Orthodox civilizational horizon.
Afterall in the terittory of the intermediate space( intermidiate space meaning the region of former empires like Byzantine and Ottoman, and earlier Macedonian) there are 2 main competing civilizations , the Orthodox, and the Sunni muslim

Nigga Turks live rent free in you guys' heads for some reason. Nobody gives a fuck about your Christian Orthodox civilizational whatever. And I wish the West didn't give a shit about us just like you said. Unfortunately, they do. Of course, we're the main reason why we're in a bad state.

DomitiusAurelian
10-28-2023, 11:00 PM
https://ibb.co/87LZY0Y

Anaximander
10-28-2023, 11:00 PM
You're out of your mind if you truly believe that Turkiye can restore the Ottoman Empire somehow. Turkiye can't influence shit. We have a ruined economy and we're governed by a bunch of retards. You guys like to create a boogeyman.

Turkey has developed an domestic arms industry and has an increasing population. I know the economy is not at its best by western standards of evaluation, mainly cause of inflation. I never said Turkey wants to restore the geographic administratory territories of Ottoman empire, not the dogma of Neo-Ottomanism suggests so.
Its all about spheres of influence and about being the peripheral keeptaker.

Anyways an increasing pop and a succesfull domestic arms industry are signs of danger for Greece, and will definately lead to finlandization of Greece by the rep of Turkey, especially if the economy starts fluricing.

Incal
10-28-2023, 11:03 PM

lol Turkey can't influence shit.

DomitiusAurelian
10-28-2023, 11:07 PM
Turkey has developed an domestic arms industry and has an increasing population. I know the economy is not at its best by western standards of evaluation, mainly cause of inflation. I never said Turkey wants to restore the geographic administratory territories of Ottoman empire, not the dogma of Neo-Ottomanism suggests so.

Anyways an increasing pop and a succesfull domestic arms industry are signs of danger for Greece, and will definately lead to finlandization of Greece by the rep of Turkey, especially if the economy starts fluricing.

I have no idea what kind of shit they're feeding you guys with but Turkiye has no intention or means to start a full-scale war with Greece. We have more serious problems than Greece.

Anaximander
10-28-2023, 11:07 PM
lol Turkey can't influence shit.

Turkey is the richest Turkic speaking nation and the richest country in the Middle east. There are many countries-nations kin to Turkish culture with open ears to their messages, like the western Balkans,Syria,Lybia and some more.

If u think Turkey is unrelevant in the region, u really dont know where the Near East is located in the map.

Anaximander
10-28-2023, 11:10 PM
I have no idea what kind of shit they're feeding you guys with but Turkiye has no intention or means to start a full-scale war with Greece. We have more serious problems than Greece.

None talked about full scale confrontation. U dont know anything about the laws of Geopolitics and its strategy. U talk like a kid. How old are u?

DomitiusAurelian
10-28-2023, 11:12 PM
Turkey is the richest Turkic speaking nation and the richest country in the Middle east. There are many countries-nations kin to Turkish culture with open ears to their messages, like the western Balkans,Syria,Lybia and some more.

If u think Turkey is unrelevant in the region, u really dont know where the Near East is located in the map.

Least paranoid Greek

Anaximander
10-28-2023, 11:34 PM
Least paranoid Greek

Just facts

DomitiusAurelian
10-29-2023, 12:01 AM
Just facts

I'd actually prefer Turkiye and Greece to be friends. Greece is probably the most similar country to us in terms of culture after Azerbaijan.

Anaximander
10-29-2023, 12:04 AM
I'd actually prefer Turkiye and Greece to be friends. Greece is probably the most similar country to us in terms of culture after Azerbaijan.

Yes, this is truth, but there are also significant differences in culture, like main religion and other.

Incal
10-29-2023, 12:35 AM

That's like saying Mexico got the best team in CONCACAF. Doesn't mean much really.

Kess
10-29-2023, 12:57 AM

Turkey is already in deep shit and this guy worries about us Lol.

Your Old Comrade
10-29-2023, 01:05 AM

They have 5 euro's in their pocket, while the rest is completely skint.

Zeno
11-04-2023, 08:01 PM

We have loads of differences, but otherwise we could be peaceful neighbours...

If we hadn't been in a constant state of aggression for the last millenium or so. In which, we still are. Don't know what the average Turk's opinion on Greco-Turkish relations, if I am to be completely honest, but your leadership has opened up fronts with everyone, including us. I know the vast majority probably doesn't want a conflict, but your schizo president is itching his arse for a conflict WITH ANYONE. I mean... He turned against Israel now, with whom they've been allies for long now. That shows he's not in his best. And that's only one example.