PDA

View Full Version : Classify spanish girl!

omidjahan
11-03-2023, 09:43 PM
https://gcdnb.pbrd.co/images/aCYNuCmIzCe2.jpg?o=1

are she Baskid + alpine?
she looks good!

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-03-2023, 09:54 PM
It's threads like this that make me hope Israel nukes Iran but unfortunately this loser is in Sweden where I'm sure he's a productive member of society and not an outcast for looking like every other guy in the Swedish prison system.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-03-2023, 09:55 PM
bump!

Oliver109
11-03-2023, 10:00 PM
Yeah, dinaro alpine and gracile med, if i saw her on the street in London i would think she comes anywhere between Portugal and Afghanistan.

omidjahan
11-03-2023, 10:00 PM
bump!

atleast you can classify she!

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-03-2023, 10:06 PM
Bump!

Bat_
11-03-2023, 10:40 PM
Generic Mediterranean look.

omidjahan
11-04-2023, 09:12 AM
up

Gallop
11-04-2023, 10:34 AM
What a silly way to undermine your own credibility.

The photograph itself is very strange, an image cut out and pasted over another image from Canal Sur. Everything looks like a lie.

I don't think he's from Spain.

omidjahan
11-04-2023, 10:50 AM

The photograph itself is very strange, an image cut out and pasted over another image from Canal Sur. Everything looks like a lie.

next time I will post the whole damn pic ok

Gallop
11-04-2023, 10:52 AM
next time I will post the whole damn pic ok

Why do you want to sink yourself by posting these things? Spain is Europe, you can't do anything about it.

omidjahan
11-04-2023, 10:53 AM
Why do you want to sink yourself by posting these things? Spain is Europe, you can't do anything about it.

man I promise you she is spanish!
next time I will post the whole damn pic!

it is not a fake newz or lie

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-04-2023, 01:12 PM
man I promise you she is spanish!
next time I will post the whole damn pic!

it is not a fake newz or lie

Why next time? You could do it now, Mohammad. I assumed she was Spanish but now your reluctance makes me wonder.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-04-2023, 01:21 PM

The image is not photoshopped lolz.

You're both retards. She could very well be Spanish but posting a screenshot of a poor quality video is retarded for obvious reasons, and while I didn't question if she was Spanish at first Mohammad's reluctance to post the video makes me now question. He's the one who took the screenshot. The image can't be found online.

Colonel Frank Grimes
11-04-2023, 01:27 PM

Gallop projecting his own insecurity. It's quite obvious from OPs history that he isn't trying to 'take Spain out of Europe' but instead trying to pretend Iranians can fit in Europe and doing so by finding people he thinks can fit in Iran. This is an Iranian living in Sweden who feels out of place, as he should. He doesn't belong there or anywhere in Europe.

omidjahan
11-04-2023, 09:31 PM
up

Uranous
11-04-2023, 11:56 PM
Gracile med

Kess
11-05-2023, 12:10 AM
Gallop projecting his own insecurity. It's quite obvious from OPs history that he isn't trying to 'take Spain out of Europe' but instead trying to pretend Iranians can fit in Europe and doing so by finding people he thinks can fit in Iran. This is an Iranian living in Sweden who feels out of place, as he should. He doesn't belong there or anywhere in Europe.

How do you know he is living in Sweden? Did he mention it somewhere?

Beowulf
11-05-2023, 12:12 AM
How do you know he is living in Sweden? Did he mention it somewhere?

At the beggining he had on his profile the swedish flag and sometimes mentioned in some threads that "x" person could pass well or not in Sweden.

Kess
11-05-2023, 12:16 AM
At the beggining he had on his profile the swedish flag and sometimes mentioned in some threads that "x" person could pass well or not in Sweden.

Still, this hardly proves he's living in Sweden. I can put the Swedish flag on my profile too.