PDA

View Full Version : Paint the world countries in the map where you would live/not live

Pages : [1] 2

black hole
11-10-2023, 06:40 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/NBgRv4w6/World-map-blank-with-blue-sea-svg-png.png

Vessna
11-11-2023, 12:44 AM
Blue = Belarus (homeland #1), USA (homeland#2)
Green = Spain (when I retire) or Russia (if I get dementia)
Yellow= Finland
Orange, Red = anything outside of Europe or North America

black hole
12-10-2023, 09:36 AM
The first image link does not work.

You can try.

https://i.postimg.cc/xCS71Yg4/World-map-blank-with-blue-sea-svg-png.png

Victor
12-10-2023, 09:56 AM
I've cut it a little bit. Out of Europe, I'd like to try living in Uruguay and Atlantic shore Argentina. In ex-Yugoslavia, Slovenia, Muslim majority areas of Bosnia are excluded + Albania. Romania is depicted in "Unirea" mode with Basarabia and Bugeac. Russia is depicted with Western Russia and Novorossia.

https://telegra.ph/file/7b1d35ddd8a6ab68b354e.jpg

CosmoLady
12-10-2023, 11:42 AM
I would not live permanently anywhere, I like the flexibility to move around, I have not thought about retirement,
I cannot find the perfect place

Dark blue: homeland
Medium blue: citizenship
Light blue: permanent residency (Singapore not Malaysia)
Light green: where I have lived so far

Yellow: Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, East Asia, Gulf States, Latin America
Orange: Southeast Asia, South Asia, Central Asia, Middle East
Red: Africa

https://i.imgur.com/rc0wOpy.png

And for the US/Canada, every state is like a country, blue is home, green is where I have lived so far
https://i.imgur.com/nf83Ezu.png

Mopi Licinius Crassus
12-10-2023, 11:51 AM
I would not live permanently anywhere, I like the flexibility to move around, I have not thought about retirement

Dark blue: homeland
Medium blue: citizenship
Light blue: permanent residency (Singapore not Malaysia)
Light green: where I have lived so far
Yellow: where I might like to live (Hong Kong not China)
Orange: where I decided not to visit or live

https://i.imgur.com/3vivNgD.png

And for the US/Canada, every state is like a country, blue is home, green is where I have lived so far
https://i.imgur.com/nf83Ezu.png

How have you managed to live in so many countries ��

CosmoLady
12-10-2023, 12:02 PM
How have you managed to live in so many countries ��

I have only lived in the green or blue countries, for my work and my parents' work (aviation/airport business);
I cannot find the perfect place to live

https://i.imgur.com/rc0wOpy.png

Beowulf
12-10-2023, 12:04 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/9QXxdsKG/Screenshot-2023-12-10-14-02-53.png (https://postimages.org/)

CosmoLady
12-10-2023, 04:10 PM
Rethinking this, where I choose to spend my time (including for retirement) depends on what is important for me:

QUALITY OF LIFE and/or QUALITY OF GOVERNANCE:
ideally a clean non-Western country such as Singapore (tax haven), Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, a Persian Gulf state (tax haven),
or a European country without a mass migration problem, such as Finland, Iceland, Hungary, or Belarus

PERSONAL FREEDOM: Sweden, maybe Finland or Japan or Belarus surprisingly,
possibly a free US state such as Idaho, possibly a white separatist colony in South Africa or Namibia,
I do not want a country that turns into a prison every time a supposedly new respiratory virus appears,
maybe a tropical Latin American or Southeast Asian country with outdoor shopping and a non-oppressive government

LOW COST OF LIVING: any ex-communist European country or Latin American or Southeast Asian country,
possibly rural Idaho or a rural white enclave of South Africa, Namibia, or Botswana

POLITICAL and ECONOMIC SOVEREIGNTY: Russia or allied states (Belarus, Kazakhstan),
or other mildly pro-Russian states such as Japan, United Arab Emirates, Hungary, maybe Slovakia, Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia

Otherwise, I like beaches, warm weather, olive orchards or coconut palms

https://i.imgur.com/HwhjqYl.png

Incal
12-10-2023, 05:54 PM
I would live anywhere but whole Africa, any muslim country, Russia/Belarus, Venezuela, Brasil and India.

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 05:58 PM
I would live anywhere but whole Africa, any muslim country, Russia/Belarus, Venezuela, Brasil and India.

I can see why you're against most of those on the list, but why Brazil? It is no different than most other LATAM countries bar Venezuela, Haiti and parts of Central America.

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 06:01 PM
Rethinking this, where I choose to spend my time (including for retirement) depends on what is important for me:

QUALITY OF LIFE and/or QUALITY OF GOVERNANCE:
ideally a clean non-Western country such as Singapore (tax haven), Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, a Persian Gulf state (tax haven),
or a European country without a mass migration problem, such as Finland, Iceland, Hungary, or Belarus

PERSONAL FREEDOM: Sweden, maybe Finland or Japan or Belarus surprisingly,
possibly a free US state such as Idaho, possibly a white separatist colony in South Africa or Namibia,
I do not want a country that turns into a prison every time a supposedly new respiratory virus appears,
maybe a tropical Latin American or Southeast Asian country with outdoor shopping and a non-oppressive government

LOW COST OF LIVING: any ex-communist European country or Latin American or Southeast Asian country,
possibly rural Idaho or a rural white enclave of South Africa, Namibia, or Botswana

POLITICAL and ECONOMIC SOVEREIGNTY: Russia or allied states (Belarus, Kazakhstan),
or other mildly pro-Russian states such as Japan, United Arab Emirates, Hungary, maybe Slovakia, Turkey, Bulgaria, Serbia

Otherwise, I like beaches, warm weather, olive orchards or coconut palms

https://i.imgur.com/HwhjqYl.png

Sorry, but there is more than a whiff of cognitive dissonance about someone who has moved around so many different countries and in her own country is among a racial minority being so vociferously against immigration. (No I don't believe in open borders either, but a little more consistency and less hypocrisy would go a long way.)

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 06:06 PM
In answer to the OP: any major English-speaking country (though less keen on South Africa and its neighbours except perhaps Botswana), Costa Rica, Panama, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Barbados, some parts of Colombia (absolutely not Bogota though), parts of Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, parts of France, Spain, Portugal, Italy or Scandinavia.

Petalpusher
12-10-2023, 06:13 PM
Not painting rn, so besides my own: Switzerland, Italy, UK, the US, parts of Scandinavia, west Russia, Japan and Korea.

Nurzat
12-10-2023, 06:24 PM
though probably I could colour France the same as Italy :coffee:

I also considered language, culture, landscape, sorry landlocked countries, really nothing against people there.

https://imgur.com/GHx0LMX.jpeg

Voskos
12-10-2023, 06:41 PM
I want to live in fiscal paradise like Lichtenstein or Luxembourg or Andorra or Malta.

Incal
12-10-2023, 06:44 PM
I can see why you're against most of those on the list, but why Brazil? It is no different than most other LATAM countries bar Venezuela, Haiti and parts of Central America.

It's becoming a woke shithole where the cops are more interested to capture people who say "black" or "monkey" than the criminals from the favela.

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 06:45 PM
It's becoming a woke shithole where the cops are more interested to capture people who say "black" or "monkey" than the criminals from the favela.

I think you're exaggerating. Gun battles in the favelas between the police and criminals are notorious.

Etelfrido
12-10-2023, 06:47 PM
In answer to the OP: any major English-speaking country (though less keen on South Africa and its neighbours except perhaps Botswana), Costa Rica, Panama, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Barbados, some parts of Colombia (absolutely not Bogota though), parts of Brazil, Uruguay, Argentina, parts of France, Spain, Portugal, Italy or Scandinavia.
Why?

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 06:49 PM
Why?

Dirty, polluted, ugly and with roughly the same population size as London but without anything like the transport and infrastructure.

Incal
12-10-2023, 06:56 PM
I think you're exaggerating. Gun battles in the favelas between the police and criminals are notorious.

Even so, crime runs rampant and you can still go to jail for doing "racist gestures", it happened to some staff member of my team.

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 07:01 PM
Even so, crime runs rampant and you can still go to jail for doing "racist gestures", it happened to some staff member of my team.

But as we have discussed before, while it is true that Brazil has an awful lot of criminal violence, compared to most other big countries (including probably the US itself), it has less ideological violence - violence related to politics, religion, ethnicity etc - and people are more laid-back and tolerant regarding those issues. After all, there is a difference between threatening someone with a weapon because you want their stuff and are quite likely hungry, and threatening someone with a weapon because you 'disapprove' of their ethnic group or political or religious beliefs. Now of course both types of violence are unquestionably wrong, but the former still has arguably a greater material logic to it than the latter.

axel.aleman
12-10-2023, 08:00 PM
Me gustaría República Dominicana o Paraguay
Cuba si cayera el castrismo

Victor
12-10-2023, 08:02 PM
I want to live in fiscal paradise like Lichtenstein or Luxembourg or Andorra or Malta.

Are you an oligarch?

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 08:03 PM
Me gustaría República Dominicana o Paraguay
Cuba si cayera el castrismo

Why Paraguay?

axel.aleman
12-10-2023, 08:10 PM
Why Paraguay?

Barato, buenas mujeres y paso por brasiguayo

axel.aleman
12-10-2023, 08:11 PM

Porque Panamá?

Voskos
12-10-2023, 08:11 PM
Are you an oligarch?

you ask me often weird questions.

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 08:13 PM
Porque Panamá?

Comparatively prosperous and peaceful, while still maintaining the Latin American warmth and culture.

axel.aleman
12-10-2023, 08:14 PM
Comparatively prosperous and peaceful, while still maintaining the Latin American warmth and culture.

Pero bastante conservador y de cultura muy diferente a la que estás acostumbrado.

Victor
12-10-2023, 08:15 PM
you ask me often weird questions.

It's a logical question following your statement.

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 08:15 PM

OK, but it is also isolated (before Trump ordered airlines to withdraw from Venezuela, it was the only LATAM country not to have any flights to North America, not even Miami), a major centre of corruption and contraband smuggling and you'd probably have to learn Guarani to be fully accepted. (Just to clarify, I am all for marginalised and minority languages, but it is a complicating factor even so).

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 08:17 PM
Pero bastante conservador y de cultura muy diferente a la que estás acostumbrado.

As someone who is half-Colombian myself and grew up in what is probably the UK's most multiracial city outside London, I don't think I would find it that unfamiliar.

axel.aleman
12-10-2023, 08:19 PM
As someone who is half-Colombian myself and grew up in what is probably the UK's most multiracial city outside London, I don't think I would find it that unfamiliar.

Lo digo por tu parte colombiana sobretodo, lo que más se quejan tus compatriotas es de la atención al cliente, extrañamente los yankees y europeos no se quejan tanto ni exhiben infulas de superioridad

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 08:20 PM
Lo digo por tu parte colombiana sobretodo, lo que más se quejan tus compatriotas es de la atención al cliente, extrañamente los yankees y europeos no se quejan tanto ni exhiben infulas de superioridad

Do you mean that Panamanian culture is less formal and deferential than Andean Colombian culture? Absolutely fine with me.

Voskos
12-10-2023, 08:20 PM
It's a logical question following your statement.

fair enough, I'm not one of course. I believe I will have the chance to enjoy more financial freedom in such a country, therefore more freedom in general (since in our times, one's degree of freedom is largely dependent on finances).

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 08:22 PM
fair enough, I'm not one of course. I believe I will have the chance to enjoy more financial freedom in such a country, therefore more freedom in general (since in our times, one's degree of freedom is largely dependent on finances).

Hasn't it always been thus?

axel.aleman
12-10-2023, 08:23 PM
Do you mean that Panamanian culture is less formal and deferential than Andean Colombian culture? Absolutely fine with me.

Yes

Etelfrido
12-10-2023, 08:24 PM
Dirty, polluted, ugly and with roughly the same population size as London but without anything like the transport and infrastructure.
Is it much worse than other big Colombian cities in those aspects?

Regarding crime, from the data I've seen some time ago I think it's among the most dangerous in the country alongside Cali. As for Medellin it seems to have gotten much better since the zenith of Colombian drug cartels in the last century but I'm not sure of how it still compares to the other two and Cartagena.

Bogota's climate's something I'd like to experience, though.

Have you ever been to Colombia?

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 08:24 PM
Yes

Well I find Andean Colombian culture often too stuffy and formal - similar to Chile in fact - and I'd be happier in a more relaxed culture than that.

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 08:25 PM
Is it much worse than other big Colombian cities in those aspects?

Regarding crime, from the data I've seen some time ago I think it's among the most dangerous in the country alongside Cali. As for Medellin it seems to have gotten much better since the zenith of Colombian drug cartels in the last century but I'm not sure of how it still compares to the other two and Cartagena.

Bogota's climate's something I'd like to experience, though.

Have you ever been to Colombia?

I have visited my mother's country six times. Cartagena is lovely, but I'd find the heat too exhausting and overwhelming. Medellin is actually quite pleasant and well-organised, and even manages to have a functioning metro. Cali I haven't visited since I was three.

Incal
12-10-2023, 08:36 PM

Concuerdo.

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 08:43 PM
Concuerdo.

What is so exceptional about Paraguayan women? Aren't they basically like Northern Argentines?

Zohor
12-10-2023, 09:35 PM
https://i.ibb.co/QJBxbm3/map.png

It couldn't be clearer...

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 09:38 PM
https://i.ibb.co/QJBxbm3/map.png

It couldn't be clearer...

Rather xenophobic, but at least moral and consistent. Not like the countless "I hate immigrants yet am one myself/want to become one myself" types who abound on this and other similar fora.

Zohor
12-10-2023, 09:45 PM
Rather xenophobic, but at least moral and consistent. Not like the countless "I hate immigrants yet am one myself/want to become one myself" types who abound on this and other similar fora.

You assume stuff I haven't told, what is xenophobic in fact I would simply never leave my home country? I don't mind migrants who will be able to blend in society and pay taxes like other citizens. Nor I don't judge people who decide to leave Poland, because anyone wants to find the best for themselves.

I don't give any worth to society I live in so I wouldn't give it anywhere else, so why would I even think of living anywhere else.

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 09:48 PM
You assume stuff I haven't told, what is xenophobic in fact I would simply never leave my home country? I don't mind migrants who will be able to blend in society and pay taxes like other citizens. Nor I don't judge people who decide to leave Poland, because anyone wants to find the best for themselves.

I don't give any worth to society I live in so I wouldn't give it anywhere else, so why would I even think of living anywhere else.

Well it is indeed admirable that you truly love your country to the point where you'd never move elsewhere, unlike lots of other fake 'patriots'.

hazmatnik
12-10-2023, 09:53 PM
My choice, based only on countries/states i visited

https://i.postimg.cc/t46YjNx8/World-Map-Blank-with-blue-sea-svg.png (https://postimg.cc/cvss7YTc)

https://i.postimg.cc/7h4N3LyZ/US-Blank-map.jpg (https://postimages.org/)

axel.aleman
12-10-2023, 10:34 PM
What is so exceptional about Paraguayan women? Aren't they basically like Northern Argentines?

Bueno se ven bien pero debido a la guerra de la Triple Alianza en donde se murieron la mayoría de los hombres paraguayos entonces las paraguayas hasta hoy tratan muy bien a los hombres porque en la escasez tuvieron que desarrollar otras habilidades para conseguir hombres

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 10:39 PM
Bueno se ven bien pero debido a la guerra de la Triple Alianza en donde se murieron la mayoría de los hombres paraguayos entonces las paraguayas hasta hoy tratan muy bien a los hombres porque en la escasez tuvieron que desarrollar otras habilidades para conseguir hombres

In other words: they're easy?

axel.aleman
12-10-2023, 11:20 PM

No necesariamente pero si tratan bien a los hombres

Incal
12-10-2023, 11:22 PM

They are hot and easy. A friend who used to go there often told me it's totally normal to have a wife/gf and also your side chick.

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 11:22 PM
They are hot and easy. A friend who used to go there often told me it's totally normal to have a wife/gf and also your side chick.

Isn't that true of most of Latin America?

Catnip
12-10-2023, 11:38 PM
Besides Switzerland : Norway (south), France (Alsace mostly), Croatia.
Alternatively or temporarily in some parts of Italy, Czechia and maybe Slovenia.

That's it for me.

I wouldn't live nowhere outside of Europe, not anymore.

Incal
12-10-2023, 11:38 PM
Isn't that true of most of Latin America?

lol no

Tooting Carmen
12-10-2023, 11:41 PM
lol no

Really? I thought the sexual double standard was still largely in tact.

Incal
12-11-2023, 12:04 AM
Really? I thought the sexual double standard was still largely in tact.

I don't give a fuck about double standards, what I mean is women are not easy everywhere.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 12:06 AM
I don't give a fuck about double standards, what I mean is women are not easy everywhere.

What I meant was that male adultery/promiscuity carry much less taboo than female adultery/promiscuity.

Incal
12-11-2023, 12:25 AM
What I meant was that male adultery/promiscuity carry much less taboo than female adultery/promiscuity.

Yeah but it's off-topic: axel and I were saying we'd move to Paraguay to fuck hot and easy girls... who talked about taboos?

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 12:29 AM
Yeah but it's off-topic: axel and I were saying we'd move to Paraguay to fuck hot and easy girls... who talked about taboos?

No it's very on-topic, in that most of the time men sleeping around is generally tolerated, however hypocritically.

Incal
12-11-2023, 12:50 AM
No it's very on-topic, in that most of the time men sleeping around is generally tolerated, however hypocritically.

It's not that difficult: you have to say where'd you live or not live. The reason is optional. Period. Where all this crap about hypocrisy and who sleeps around comes from?

Barba
12-11-2023, 12:58 AM
I could live in Norway, Switzerland, Central-Eastern Europe ( including Croatia) and Japan.
Temporarily: parts of France / parts of Italy

Barba
12-11-2023, 01:01 AM
Alternatively or temporarily in some parts of Italy, Czechia and maybe Slovenia.

That's it for me.

Similar to me.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 08:02 AM
Sorry, but there is more than a whiff of cognitive dissonance about someone who has moved around so many different countries and in her own country is among a racial minority being so vociferously against immigration. (No I don't believe in open borders either, but a little more consistency and less hypocrisy would go a long way.)

Wow, you really are a clueless dimwit

A clueless passive-aggressive woke-scold dimwit, obsessed with race (which I never mentioned, you did)

I am NOT against foreigners or immigration itself, I never said I was, I am a perpetual foreigner,

I am against TERRORISTS, CRIMINALS, WELFARE PARASITES,

as are the Japanese, Singaporean, Emirati, and Hungarian governments,
and a few others who actually care about their own people.

Got it?

I am against everyone who harms the native population and destabilises the country and economy,
which only happens to be most current migrants to Europe and the United States.

Petalpusher
12-11-2023, 09:12 AM
And arguably there wouldn't be a country it in South Africa without the European colonization of the area. No more than Americans shouldn't have any business in controlling their immigration because they only made it what it is today, as early as 500 years ago.

Ugo
12-11-2023, 09:12 AM
I can only live among Russian people. This is not nationalism or patriotism, it is a fact. I feel uncomfortable and unpleasant among foreigners. Therefore, I will mention only one country - Russia

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 09:14 AM
And arguably there wouldn't be a country it in South Africa without the European colonization of the area. No more than Americans shouldn't have any business in controlling their immigration because they only made it what it is today, as early as 500 years ago.

Except the key difference is that Whites have never been anywhere close to a majority in South Africa. It is still an African country that just happens to have more Whites than most.

Victor
12-11-2023, 09:16 AM
I can only live among Russian people. This is not nationalism or patriotism, it is a fact. I feel uncomfortable and unpleasant among foreigners. Therefore, I will mention only one country - Russia

You've mentioned that Ukrainian women are better for you than Russian ones. Not the Russian ones of Ukraine, but ethnic, conscious Ukrainian ones.

Ugo
12-11-2023, 09:22 AM
You've mentioned that Ukrainian women are better for you than Russian ones. Not the Russian ones of Ukraine, but ethnic, conscious Ukrainian ones.
Right. If this Ukrainian girl lives in Russia, she will be the best wife for a Russian man.

Blondie
12-11-2023, 09:44 AM
Only in Hungary, i dont want to live elsewhere.

The law guarantees that male is male, female is female and family is only male & female +kids. Orbán banned everywoke shit. Hungary is a paradise :thumb001:

Victor
12-11-2023, 09:44 AM
Right. If this Ukrainian girl lives in Russia, she will be the best wife for a Russian man.

She will be Russian, then. The idiot Soloviev was moaning recently in his talk show like "how bad that those Ukrainians reject themselves being Ukrainian" referring to the people who escaped the degenerate Ukrainian hell and new citizens who don't give a shit about "mother" Ukrainian tongue and own Ukrainian identity. Soviets would tell them they should not abandon Ukrainism, an idol of Soviet diversity.

Petalpusher
12-11-2023, 09:47 AM
Except the key difference is that Whites have never been anywhere close to a majority in South Africa. It is still an African country that just happens to have more Whites than most.

I don't think it's a matter of numbers. Even then it wouldn't be that clear, in 1652 when the first settlements came by for trade purposes, there were barely 50 000 Khoisan and San living there. The population growth just quickly became asymmetrical racially, admitedly also due to the importation of slaves from other parts of Africa and the Indies, that facilited the growth and expansion of the colonies but in turn quickly made the european settlers a minority.

As for my own case, if im included in the fake patriots. I wouldn't want to give a cent in taxes to the current administration (and that would be a lot at over 75%). That's more actively combating it, than bitching about it and staying in France financing their idiocies, both from an economical standpoint and demographic. Also with a bit of momentum i can probably throw a rock in actual France from where im at right now. That was a rather low escape velocity immigrant flyaway.

Ugo
12-11-2023, 09:53 AM
She will be Russian, then. The idiot Soloviev was moaning recently in his talk show like "how bad that those Ukrainians reject themselves being Ukrainian" referring to the people who escaped the degenerate Ukrainian hell and new citizens who don't give a shit about "mother" Ukrainian tongue and own Ukrainian identity. Soviets would tell them they should not abandon Ukrainism, an idol of Soviet diversity.
I agree. However, they will become Russians only in the next generation. Some Ukrainian migrants living in the Russian Federation speak unflatteringly about us now. They are brainwashed in Ukraine and even in Belarus. The Poles are helping this. At the same time, this does not prevent them from becoming good wives and husbands for Russian people. Perhaps they should be called Little Russians. The same applies to Belarusians. These are all our people, not Polish or European at all

Brás Garcia de Mascarenhas
12-11-2023, 09:53 AM
Ideally, I was born and will die in my own country but I can live anywhere for a certain length of time and I can adapt to any scenario.

Ugo
12-11-2023, 10:26 AM
Ideally, I was born and will die in my own country but I can live anywhere for a certain length of time and I can adapt to any scenario.
I think you are a strong person if you can adapt to Russia when you are black and without your Portuguese diaspora.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 10:30 AM
I lived in USA, Germany and Hungary. Have a strong bond with all 3.

I am happy in Croatia and plan my entire life here. Everyone's best place is where they belong.

But I would be open to live almost everywhere for a short time, except places like South Africa where they enjoy to kill and torture whites (it's so cool to meet amazing members from there like CosmoLady considering amount of danger whites face there and her being so positive).

Victor
12-11-2023, 10:34 AM

I am happy in Croatia and plan my entire life here. Everyone's best place is where they belong.

But I would be open to live almost everywhere for a short time, except places like South Africa where they enjoy to kill and torture whites (it's so cool to meet amazing members from there like CosmoLady considering amount of danger whites face there and her being so positive).

I drank beer with South African rugby player of Spartak Moscow this summer, he told he loves living in Russia :D We're literally invaded by their players and coaches, every team here has 2-5 of them and all are white Boers. Rugby is not that commercialized as football, so players are not distanced from fans and celebrate in same pub in center of Moscow.

Russian rugby national team manager is also Boer.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 10:40 AM
I drank beer with South African rugby player of Spartak Moscow this summer, he told he loves living in Russia :D We're literally invaded by their players and coaches, every team here has 2-5 of them and all are white Boers. Rugby is not that commercialized as football, so players are not distanced from fans and celebrate in same pub in center of Moscow.

Russian rugby national team manager is also Boer.

That's cool. Didn't Russia offered land to South African farmers to settle?

In South Africa farms are invaded by black criminals who often rape and kill people they encounter inside. It's a fucking nightmare. You need to be armed to the teeth to even have a chance of not being easy pray.

Ugo
12-11-2023, 10:40 AM
I read that the word "boer" is an insult to white South Africans. Like "niger" for African Americans. Although we usually call them Boers, and that's romantic. But in their language, a boer is a serf, a beggar, a piece of shit. I do not know if this is true?

Victor
12-11-2023, 10:45 AM
That's cool. Didn't Russia offered land to South African farmers to settle?

In South Africa farms are invaded by black criminals who often rape and kill people they encounter inside. It's a fucking nightmare. You need to be armed to the teeth to even have a chance of not being easy pray.

There was an initiative some 5-7 years ago but it didn't went massive, but afterall they started to arrive out of any campaigns with their families, prolly it became even worse down there so they are forced to seek for safety and comfort. They settle everywhere, from Siberia to Russian South. Some of them in Stavropol region, it has similar praire/steppe climate and soils to their fruitful regions.

12-11-2023, 10:49 AM
I think you are a strong person if you can adapt to Russia when you are black and without your Portuguese diaspora.

Nothing special about Russia. Besides, I've been to much more ethnically homogeneous countries without a problem. Russia is full of "black" and "exotic" people like me, so there is fewer chances to stand out.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 10:52 AM
Nothing special about Russia. Besides, I've been to much more ethnically homogeneous countries without a problem. Russia is full of "black" and "exotic" people like me, so there is fewer chances to stand out.

Cool answer Bras :D

This clown is trying to intimidate you with supposedly "tough" Russia but he doesn't even know you lived in Angola :D (if I remember correctly, it was somewhere in ex Portuguese Africa)

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 10:53 AM

One's own country is the best!

(except when one's own country/state/government hates you and wants you to die,
and wants to expropriate your private property that you improved,
while the government is severely incompetent and criminally corrupt and unable to fulfill basic government functions)

So I have no country to be patriotic about, I am positive only because I am not stuck in South Africa,
otherwise I would be in survival mode!

Yet the United States and Western Europe are turning into South Africa, helped along by woke useful idiots and criminal elites.

Mass migration is severely destabilising and unpopular;
the resulting profound demographic/political change will force anyone to rethink quaint notions such as patriotism.

Why should I be loyal to a state that hates me? I am loyal only to my family and tribe

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 10:56 AM
I read that the word "boer" is an insult to white South Africans. Like "niger" for African Americans. Although we usually call them Boers, and that's romantic. But in their language, a boer is a serf, a beggar, a piece of shit. I do not know if this is true?

Boer is a Dutch farmer, settler. There is a rural connotation.
The British never liked the Dutch/Afrikaners/Boers, and vice-versa, since the Boer Wars.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 10:56 AM
One's own country is the best!

(except when one's own country/state/government hates you and wants you to die and wants to expropriate your private property that you improved,
while the government is severely incompetent and criminally corrupt and unable to fulfill basic government functions)

So I have no country to be patriotic about, I am positive only because I am not stuck in South Africa, otherwise I would be in survival mode!

Yet gradually the United States and Western Europe are turning into South Africa, helped along by woke useful idiots and criminal elites.

Mass migration is severely destabilising and unpopular;
the resulting profound demographic/political change will force anyone to rethink quaint notions such as patriotism.

Why should I be loyal to a state that hates me? I am loyal only to my family and tribe

Completely agree with you. SA whites don't need to be loyal to that country that doesn't even protect their life and property.

Our forum owner is white south African too and he lives in UK for a long time. We had another white South African user here who lived on farm and she took up Polish passport (she's partly Polish-German) because she wanted to leave the country.

I would too.

Yes western Europe and US is currently going down the toilet but I hope it can be stopped at least in Europe.

Btw since you are Boer, Netherlands is your country too. Roots are roots.

Gallop
12-11-2023, 10:57 AM
I wouldn't live in any foreign country, I don't need anything to do it, only in the immaturity of adolescence and more by adventure did I consider the possibility of the United States

12-11-2023, 10:58 AM
Cool answer Bras :D

This clown is trying to intimidate you with supposedly "tough" Russia but he doesn't even know you lived in Angola :D (if I remember correctly, it was somewhere in ex Portuguese Africa)

Yes, I've lived in Angola. I've also lived in Poland where I was clearly seen as a foreigner. Perhaps he thinks that living in a modern city like Moscow is too difficult or challenging.

Katarzyna
12-11-2023, 10:58 AM
Although I was born in Poland I grew up in Germany and later lived in multiple European countries. I got a German and a French high school diploma because I attended a bilingual high school. I can officially study in French now, although I almost forgot the language.

Then I lived in the Netherlands and finished the language course which allows me to study every subject in Dutch and also get naturalized (it was a normal high school where almost all students were Dutch natives). Honestly my years in the Netherlands were my favorite ones, and my classmates were so charming.
During the summer holidays I worked in Slovakia in some kind of political youth groups where young people from all the world come together and learn political journalism. It was so cool, also met a lot of people (but I didn’t feel special cause almost every second girl in the street looked exactly like me :P)

Finally, this year I did a university Erasmus to Latvia, Riga. And it was so amazing. We learned how to build drones there and Riga is such a beautiful city.
Now I’m again living in Germany, but I moved to another city.

I don’t know why but I somehow enjoy my semi-nomadic life :)

Seya
12-11-2023, 11:01 AM
https://i.postimg.cc/c4dZvT1t/map.jpg

Ugo
12-11-2023, 11:02 AM
It is very difficult for Russians in Russia right now. You'll be closer to the Russians here than to anyone else and you'll have to become a Russophile. You can't stand it

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 11:05 AM
Although I was born in Poland I grew up in Germany and later lived in multiple European countries. I got a German and a French high school diploma because I attended a bilingual high school. I can officially study in French now, although I almost forgot the language.

Then I lived in the Netherlands and finished the language course which allows me to study every subject in Dutch and also get naturalized (it was a normal high school where almost all students were Dutch natives). Honestly my years in the Netherlands were my favorite ones, and my classmates were so charming.
During the summer holidays I worked in Slovakia in some kind of political youth groups where young people from all the world come together and learn political journalism. It was so cool, also met a lot of people (but I didn’t feel special cause almost every second girl in the street looked exactly like me :P)

Finally, this year I did a university Erasmus to Latvia, Riga. And it was so amazing. We learned how to build drones there and Riga is such a beautiful city.
Now I’m again living in Germany, but I moved to another city.

I don’t know why but I somehow enjoy my semi-nomadic life :)

My neighbour was a football coach in Riga and recomened me the city. He says Riga is amazing and affordable.

I am planning to visit Riga and actually Poland too this summer after Euro Cup in Germany.

Victor
12-11-2023, 11:06 AM
The British never liked the Dutch/Afrikaners/Boers, and vice-versa, since the Boer Wars.

Lots of Russian officers and soldiers participated in this war as volunteers on Boer side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVv3ObkqF_c

12-11-2023, 11:06 AM
It is very difficult for Russians in Russia right now. You'll be closer to the Russians here than to anyone else and you'll have to become a Russophile. You can't stand it

Russia seems to me to be a country that treats foreigners very well. Just now I saw that your government paid all the expenses for Laly and a few other foreigners to go and do some gimmicky studies in Moscow, while your men are fighting and dying at the battlefront. Maybe it's hard for Russians to live in Russia, but I'd be a foreigner in Russia, don't forget.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 11:09 AM
Russia seems to me to be a country that treats foreigners very well. Just now I saw that your government paid all the expenses for Laly and a few other foreigners to go and do some gimmicky studies in Moscow, while your men are fighting and dying at the battlefront. Maybe it's hard for Russians to live in Russia, but I'd be a foreigner in Russia, don't forget.

I didn't want to write explicitly in Laly thread, but to me it's very clear what is behind this paid trip and I believe it's to you too.
There is no free lunch as English say.

Victor
12-11-2023, 11:09 AM
My neighbour was a football coach in Riga and recomened me the city. He says Riga is amazing and affordable.

I am planning to visit Riga and actually Poland too this summer after Euro Cup in Germany.

35-40% of Riga populace is Russian :D

Ugo
12-11-2023, 11:12 AM

Russian officers participated in the Anglo-Boer War on the side of the Boers. I hope you know that? I've read about the exploits of Russian officers. The Boers are still a children's novel for me. I read on Wikipedia that Afrikaners should not be called Boers because it is offensive. Well, okay, whatever you want)

Victor
12-11-2023, 11:13 AM

I do not see any correlation between the attitude towards foreign citizens and the fact that 1% of reservists participate in the war, probably reservists exist in order to take part in it in case of war. Btw I dunno wtf he meant under "hard living for Russians now", I see 50% of his messages as some mind games with some advance steps.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 11:15 AM
35-40% of Riga populace is Russian :D

I like Russians as you know :) Football is also a Slavic affair in Latvia, mostly Russians play it and lot of Croats coach it :D
This guy was a assistant coach in best Latvian club that is owned by some rich Russian.

Ethnic Latvians are more into ice hockey and basketball.

But I wanted to visit Baltics and especially Latvia for a long time. Guy told me Latvians are cool and that life there is very similar to ours, with similar problems (like emigration) and good sides, and that even the climate isn't that cold as he expected.

He said Latvia is totally underrated and that he had great time there with minimal needed adjustment.

Victor
12-11-2023, 11:19 AM
I like Russians as you know :) Football is also a Slavic affair in Latvia, mostly Russians play it and lot of Croats coach it :D
This guy was a assistant coach in best Latvian club that is owned by some rich Russian.

Ethnic Latvians are more into ice hockey and basketball.

But I wanted to visit Baltics and especially Latvia for a long time. Guy told me Latvians are cool and that life there is very similar to ours, with similar problems (like emigration) and good sides, and that even the climate isn't that cold as he expected.

He said Latvia is totally underrated and that he had great time there with minimal needed adjustment.

My mother lived and worked in Estonia for two years in 70s. Damn, now I realize that both of my parents, grandparents, sister and bro, cousins, uncles and aunts, moved a lot during their life and barely stayed in one place where they were born.

Ugo
12-11-2023, 11:19 AM
I didn't want to write explicitly in Laly thread, but to me it's very clear what is behind this paid trip and I believe it's to you too.
There is no free lunch as English say.
Leave Laly alone. If your life has failed, don't give advice to others! Her Russian boyfriend can make her really happy. Don't bother her, witch!

12-11-2023, 11:20 AM
I do not see any correlation between the attitude towards foreign citizens and the fact that 1% of reservists participate in the war, probably reservists exist in order to take part in it in case of war. Btw I dunno wtf he meant under "hard living for Russians now", I see 50% of his messages as some mind games with some advance steps.

If you think that in a state of war it's ethical to spend tons of money to bring foreigners basically on paid vacations to your country, from countries that sanction yours, while men are dying at the front, then fine. Every country has its priorities.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 11:21 AM
God bless Russia (not the Soviet Union)

https://www.rt.com/russia/581014-migrant-village-africans-tver/
‘African village’ to be built in Russia
Moscow and Tver Regions plan to accept 3,000 families from South Africa

A rural community about halfway between Moscow and St. Petersburg has been selected as the location of an “African village,” according to the African International Congress in Russia. The project is a part of a five-year pilot program to settle thousands of migrants from South Africa.

African diplomats joined AIC representatives and local officials from Tver Region last week for a ceremony unveiling the symbolic cornerstone of the village, set to be built near the hamlet of Porechye.

“We plan to establish 30 settlements in Russia for Afrikaners who want to immigrate,” said the head of the Eurasian International University (EIU) and general representative of the AIC in Russia, Konstantin Klimenko.

“These are Boers, farmers of European origin, whose ancestors settled in Africa many years ago,” Klimenko explained. “Many of them are now converting to Orthodoxy and moving to Russia, attracted by our moral and spiritual way of life, with traditional family values.”

The Afrovillage is part of the pilot project currently underway in the Moscow and Tver regions, with the goal of settling about 3,000 Boer families. If successful, the AIC and its partners plan to expand it to other regions of Russia.

Afrikaners are descended from Dutch colonists who first settled around Cape Town in the mid-1650s. They became notorious for a system of racial segregation called ‘apartheid’ (1948-1994) that began under British rule but continued after South African independence was recognized. The country is currently ruled by the black majority, consisting of Bantu groups such as the Xhosa, Zulu and Ndebele.

Though the construction on the actual Afrovillage has yet to begin, the project organizers are working to set up a support system for the settlers. Starting September 1, the EIU will launch an online program for learning Russian for about 200 settlers, Klimenko said.

Meanwhile, the program organizers have partnered with a local farmer, Alexei Trofimov, to set up the ‘Milkburg’ cheesery near the future village. The first settlers, who plan to be dairy farmers, will be able to get their supplies from Trofimov and sell their products through Milkburg.

The settlement project appears to be unrelated to the expansion of economic and educational opportunities for the continent that Russian President Vladimir Putin announced at last month’s Russia-Africa Summit in St. Petersburg.

In May, a Russian immigration lawyer revealed plans for an “American village” in southern Moscow Region for 200 families of conservatives fleeing political and religious persecution in the US.

Victor
12-11-2023, 11:24 AM
If you think that in a state of war it's ethical to spend tons of money to bring foreigners basically on paid vacations to your country, from countries that sanction yours, while men are dying at the front, then fine. Every country has its priorities.

Do you think it's ethical for your countries to buy gas and petrol from us through pharisee combinations so it looks like you're buying nothing from us? Your governments literally sponsor the war. Billions of dollars are still coming to Russia. These money spent on some foreigners like Laly is a spit in the ocean which has no influence on economics and anyone's prosperity.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 11:25 AM
TC attacked me and called me hypocrite (for my pro Palestinian and anti Jewish settler stance) and supporter of apartheid because I dared to say they are killing whites in south Africa. He is totally brainwashed.

Imagine thinking that when you say whites are tortured and killed you are pro-apartheid.

You revealed your leftist extremist woke face TC.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 11:27 AM
Leave Laly alone. If your life has failed, don't give advice to others! Her Russian boyfriend can make her really happy. Don't bother her, witch!

Shut the fuck up. And stop giving lunatic advice to that lost woman.

12-11-2023, 11:27 AM
Do you think it's ethical for your countries to buy gas and petrol from us through pharisee combinations so it looks like you're buying nothing from us? Your governments literally sponsor the war. Billions of dollars are still coming to Russia. These money spent on some foreigners like Laly is a spit in the ocean which has no influence on economics and anyone's prosperity.

I know Russia has tons of money to waste on nonsense, it's been doing it since the 1990s, but the question is not the money but the morality of the act itself. I don't know what "your countries" mean, but my country doesn't depend on Russia for energy.

Ugo
12-11-2023, 11:33 AM
Shut the fuck up. And stop giving lunatic advice to that lost woman.
Are you Mother Teresa? You drove me out of the Slavs, but you won't drive out my common sense. Losers have no right to give advice! I'm not giving Laly advice, I just want her to be happy. And you go write another 40,000 forum posts with tips

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 11:33 AM
The whole white South African population can fit in European Russia (let alone Siberia and the Far East) if it really wanted to.

And white South Africans are tough and hard-working, and do not demand social benefits, and are a net BENEFIT to society.

But white South Africans are understandably sentimental about their land, and will not want to leave until it is too late.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 11:34 AM
TC attacked me and called me hypocrite (for my pro Palestinian and anti Jewish settler stance) and supporter of apartheid because I dared to say they are killing whites in south Africa. He is totally brainwashed.

Imagine thinking that when you say whites are tortured and killed you are pro-apartheid.

You revealed your leftist extremist woke face TC.

Although there are cases of invasions and attacks on White farmers in SA, and there are some genuinely anti-White extremist groups like the EFF, they have nothing like the power nor the organisation of Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad etc.

Vessna
12-11-2023, 11:39 AM
Yes western Europe and US is currently going down the toilet but I hope it can be stopped at least in Europe.

Not sure about Western Europe, but we are doing great here in the US :D

Victor
12-11-2023, 11:40 AM
Although there are cases of invasions and attacks on White farmers in SA, and there are some genuinely anti-White extremist groups like the EFF, they have nothing like the power nor the organisation of Hamas, Hezbollah, Islamic Jihad etc.

Is that why Boers are fleeing S.Africa massively to lots of countries including Russia, which is culturally and linguistically is quite different from their common living space?

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 11:40 AM

You clueless dimwit

White people in South Africa suffer a Hamas invasion (from blacks) EVERY MONTH

Torture, rape, dismemberment, disembowelment of women, children, etc, you name it

12-11-2023, 11:43 AM
By the way, if the Kremlin is reading this, I'm waiting for my paid vacation, okay? Call me. I want to go and visit my friend Ugo who is locked away at home, terrified of being drafted into the war for the time being. I want to go and reassure him. Then I'm off to Sochi, to drink a few vodkas paid for by the Russian taxpayer.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 11:44 AM

Let's see you try living in rural South Africa, you would not survive

Life in Africa will shatter anyone's liberal worldview and delusions

Victor
12-11-2023, 11:47 AM
By the way, if the Kremlin is reading this, I'm waiting for my paid vacation, okay? Call me. I want to go and visit my friend Ugo who is locked away at home, terrified of being drafted into the war for the time being. I want to go and reassure him. Then I'm off to Sochi, to drink a few vodkas paid for by the Russian taxpayer.

I guess his category will be drafted only in case of total world war, I have no idea if he served in the army, if no, it's even less possible, almost impossible.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 11:48 AM
You clueless dimwit

White people in South Africa suffer a Hamas invasion (from blacks) EVERY MONTH

Torture, rape, dismemberment, disembowelment of women, children, etc, you name it

But is there a political movement in SA that says one should "kill every White wherever you can find him"? I sincerely doubt even the EFF does. Because Hamas' charter explicitly says that one should "kill every Jew wherever you can find him", along with blaming them for everything from the French and Russian Revolutions to the Lions and Rotary Clubs!

Ugo
12-11-2023, 11:51 AM
I'm in no hurry to go to war. But I'm here and I'm not running away. If the summons comes, I'll go. I am not in Kazakhstan, Armenia or Georgia. I'm at home in Russia. Let's look at you in this situation...Perhaps you will escape to Brazil?

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 11:51 AM
Glad to hear it, depends where you are, the US is vast, probably you are not in an urban area or a border state.
Some parts of the US are great!
But the body has a cancer that is spreading

I spend more time in American cities than South African ones for the past 25 years almost;
Los Angeles reminds me a lot of Cape Town and Johannesburg, has been deteriorating steadily, is becoming a third-world cesspool.

And LA is much better than truly third-world cesspools such as New Orleans, Memphis, St. Louis, Chicago, Washington DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia; of course San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, etc are open-air insane asylums and drug scenes

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 11:52 AM
But is there a political movement in SA that says one should "kill every White wherever you can find him"? I sincerely doubt even the EFF does. Because Hamas' charter explicitly says that one should "kill every Jew wherever you can find him", along with blaming them for everything from the French and Russian Revolutions to the Lions and Rotary Clubs!

What does it matter what they say ("Kill the Boer!"), look at what they DO! Thousands of whites slaughtered by blacks every month

Truly you are clueless

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 11:55 AM
Glad to hear it, depends where you are, the US is vast, probably you are not in an urban area or a border state.

I spend more time in American cities than South African ones for the past 25 years almost;
Los Angeles reminds me a lot of Cape Town and Johannesburg, has been deteriorating steadily, is becoming a third-world cesspool.

And LA is much better than truly third-world cesspools such as New Orleans, Memphis, St. Louis, Chicago, Washington, Baltimore, Philadelphia, etc
Of course San Francisco, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, etc are open-air insane asylums and drug scenes

San Francisco even has to employ hundreds of people to clean up poop on the streets, and it has an incredible homeless problem. (Ages ago, now-defunct Portuguese poster Cernunnos posted a video about it, and what is quite striking is the number of homeless Whites, especially veterans and elderly).

12-11-2023, 11:56 AM
I guess his category will be drafted only in case of total world war, I have no idea if he served in the army, if no, it's even less possible, almost impossible.

He doesn't have to worry too much, because he's a Muscovite and an ethnic Russian (Slav). We already know that in Russia the ethnic minorities are summoned first and the poor bastards in the villages who earn 200 dollars a month are the first to be drafted. If NATO enters the war directly, even I could be called up to serve in the Portuguese army, let alone Ugo. Whether he has done his military service is irrelevant, as long as he is old enough to still be eligible. This in the case of a much serious war for the Russian side, obviously.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 11:59 AM
Let's see you try living in rural South Africa, you would not survive

Life in Africa will shatter anyone's liberal worldview and delusions

Well I do agree that some people misguidedly give Africans a moral halo, principally due to them being victims of Apartheid, Jim Crow, colonialism and the transatlantic slave trade. (Similarly to how Jews, at least until now, have been given a moral halo due to the Holocaust and Pogroms). Like Bertrand Russell, I despise the "fallacy of the superior virtue of the oppressed".

12-11-2023, 11:59 AM
I'm in no hurry to go to war. But I'm here and I'm not running away. If the summons comes, I'll go. I am not in Kazakhstan, Armenia or Georgia. I'm at home in Russia. Let's look at you in this situation...Perhaps you will escape to Brazil?

Why should I flee to Brazil? Almost as many people die in Brazil from homicide as in the Iraq war, so I would be fleeing from one war to another.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 12:01 PM
Why should I flee to Brazil? Almost as many people die in Brazil from homicide as in the Iraq war, so I would be fleeing from one war to another.

Not all of Brazil is like Cidade de Deus or Rocinha. LMAO.

Ugo
12-11-2023, 12:03 PM
There are areas in Brazil where you will be safe.

Victor
12-11-2023, 12:05 PM
He doesn't have to worry too much, because he's a Muscovite and an ethnic Russian (Slav).

Pure Western propaganda. You jump from one statement to another, anyway.

Around 80% of reservists are ethnic Russians. None of smaller nations except Tatars (I count both Tatars and Baskirs) can provide significant % of male reservists. Lots of ethnic regions have 500-1000 mobilized. You are using an old attempted Western psyop when they thought they're gonna ethnically divide us with this war in the very beginning and it never worked.

As for Tatars and Bashkirs they're quite loyal state people and even don't count themselves as minority but as one of core populace of the country, being normally patriotic, they see war of Russia as their war in majority. So, Russians and them are the core of the mobilization source while others are just some % (it doesn't make them any worse).

Also, 40% of those who fled Russia in 2022 are already back here because their income and life standard abroad became much worse than they had here for years.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 12:05 PM
Well I do agree that some people misguidedly give Africans a moral halo, principally due to them being victims of Apartheid, Jim Crow, colonialism and the transatlantic slave trade. (Similarly to how Jews, at least until now, have been given a moral halo due to the Holocaust and Pogroms).

Interestingly, in a recent survey,
50% of black South Africans who were alive during apartheid said that life was better under apartheid.
Only 40% said that life is better today.

Just like Ian Smith is more popular among black Zimbabweans than Robert Mugabe.
The expropriation of white land led to severe economic distress and hunger that hurt BLACKS most of all.

Most things that Westerners think they know about white Africa is a lie.

Even the blacks know that life was better under apartheid, the country was much safer and more prosperous for BLACKS.
(except in ghettoes like Soweto)

This is not a defence of apartheid, only an indictment of the ANC and how they wrecked South Africa with their leftist policies

Under ANC rule, the unemployment rate is now 40%, and the youth unemployment rate is 60%.
Electricity is highly variable, many basic government functions are nonexistent.

The economy has been declining steadily for many years, and the crime rate has been skyrocketing for years.

retfala
12-11-2023, 12:06 PM

That's it for me.

Yeah, I lived for some time in US, Carribbean and Japan, and I wouldn't move out of Europe again. Unappealing.

On topic - I could live in any European country that isn't landlocked, although just temporarily.
I prefer staying where I am, I have everything I need.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 12:09 PM
Interestingly, in a recent survey,
50% of black South Africans who were alive during apartheid said that life was better under apartheid.
Only 40% said that life is better today.

Just like Ian Smith is more popular among black Zimbabweans than Robert Mugabe.
The expropriation of white land led to severe economic distress and hunger that hurt BLACKS most of all.

Most things that Westerners think they know about white Africa is a lie.

Even the blacks know that life was better under apartheid, the country was much safer and more prosperous for BLACKS, let alone whites.
(except in ghettoes like Soweto)

This is not a defence of apartheid, only an indictment of the ANC and how they wrecked South Africa with their leftist policies

Also, according to SA's own Truth and Reconciliation Commission, more people were killed or disappeared by the Inkhata Freedom Party than by the Apartheid regime itself. (Around 4,100 versus 2,700 respectively). In addition, some of the ANC's own methods were disgusting and horrific, such as 'necklacing' used mainly against children suspected of being informers, as well as church bombings. (IIRC, wasn't a certain Winnie Mandela herself implicated?) And yes, expropriating land from people who actually knew how to farm it commercially was a disaster.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 12:20 PM
Also, according to SA's own Truth and Reconciliation Commission, more people were killed or disappeared by the Inkhata Freedom Party than by the Apartheid regime itself. (Around 4,100 versus 2,700 respectively). In addition, some of the ANC's own methods were disgusting and horrific, such as 'necklacing' used mainly against children suspected of being informers, as well as church bombings. (IIRC, wasn't a certain Winnie Mandela herself implicated?) And yes, expropriating land from people who actually knew how to farm it commercially was a disaster.

Yes the ANC, SWAPO, ZANU, ZAPU etc are bloodthirsty criminal gangs pretending to be "liberation movements",
they have death squads that murder their OWN in broad daylight, let alone other tribes or the evil whites.

And yet these criminal gangs were generously supported, politically and financially, by the West against other Westerners.

The UK shamelessly betrays/subverts other Western people (including their own) for profit and geopolitical interest.

Perfidious Albion

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 12:22 PM
Yes the ANC, SWAPO, ZANU, ZAPU etc are bloodthirsty criminal gangs pretending to be "liberation movements",
they have death squads that murder their OWN in broad daylight, let alone other tribes or the evil whites.

And yet these criminal gangs were generously supported, politically and financially, by the West against other Westerners.

The UK shamelessly betrays/subverts other Western people (including their own) for profit and geopolitical interest.

Perfidious Albion

I thought they were backed mainly by the USSR, Libya and Cuba?

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 12:24 PM
Are you Mother Teresa? You drove me out of the Slavs, but you won't drive out my common sense. Losers have no right to give advice! I'm not giving Laly advice, I just want her to be happy. And you go write another 40,000 forum posts with tips

Don't support her crazy ideas to abandon her family and end up homeless, it will only make things worse.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 12:27 PM

False.

https://hoodcommunist.org/2021/01/14/one-settler-one-bullet-is-not-hate-speech/amp/

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 12:28 PM
I thought they were backed mainly by the USSR, Libya and Cuba?

$1 billion came from Olof Palme, obviously he was a cutout for the Western powers,
directly financing terrorism even more than the Soviets

Moreover, the sanctions and political/economic pressure were made possible only by the West;
this is a massive IN-KIND contribution to the ANC far above whatever aid the Soviets gave.

But yes the Soviets and their minions were evil as well

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 12:31 PM

Perfidious Albion

But to acknowledge the cruel and callous nature of the Apartheid regime's opponents doesn't mean in the slightest I approve of the Apartheid regime itself either. Let us not forget it was a highly totalitarian regime that restricted where people could live, where they could find employment, who they could marry or even have sex with and even which entrance to the post office or bank people could use all based on race. The collapse of such a regime was a great day for freedom, even if what has come in its place has proven to be far from wonderful. (Pigs easily turn into humans as Orwell warned us, after all).

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 12:31 PM

US is going down the drain, it's a third world country compared to its heyday in 50s.

I lived in Brooklyn for a year back in 2008-2009 when NYC was safest big city in the US. After BLM and covid crime rate skyrocketed.

USA is still very diverse and people can live excellent thankfully in certain parts if they have money, but much of urban America transformed into dysfunctional zombie zone.

Creoda
12-11-2023, 12:32 PM
Realistically I'd only live permanently in the countries I have birthright nationality in: AUS, UK, IE, plus NZ (where we have right to permanent residency). Anything more would be greedy/ungrateful.

I could faintly imagine living temporarily for work in Canada, the US, maybe the EU (NW Europe mainly). I considered living in South Korea teaching English when I was younger, so not totally impossible. Singapore could be doable too, my sister lived there for a year and found it OK.

Victor
12-11-2023, 12:32 PM
Don't support her crazy ideas to abandon her family and end up homeless, it will only make things worse.

I imagine her finishing up in some rented flat in the suburbs of Moscow with a student (who would run away in the end). She has to stay in her midst, with equal people, with already born daughter she has responsibility for. Free people like me or our dear friend Ugo may think about having fun, but Laly is not in this position, considering her mental state it's a blessing she's living in greenhouse conditions with all the needs being satisfied.

Ugo
12-11-2023, 12:33 PM
She is cheating on her husband. Even we on the forum know that this is not the first time. You should feel sorry not only for Lali, but also for her husband. If a woman cheats several times, that's the end. Take pity on her husband, who does not know about Lali's dark life. And may she be happy with a Russian guy too.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 12:34 PM
But to acknowledge the cruel and callous nature of the Apartheid regime's opponents doesn't mean in the slightest I approve of the Apartheid regime itself either. Let us not forget it was a highly totalitarian regime that restricted where people could live, where they could find employment, who they could marry or even have sex with and even which entrance to the post office or bank people could use all based on race. The collapse of such a regime was a great day for freedom, even if what has come in its place has proven to be far from wonderful. (Pigs easily turn into humans as Orwell warned us, after all).

Yes, exactly like the Soviet Union (internal restriction of movement and employment)

I am not a fan of apartheid either, but the situation is far worse today, for BLACKS, let alone for whites

Victor
12-11-2023, 12:34 PM
She is cheating on her husband.

That's not your or mine business, ideally we should not have known about it, if Laly was not confessing on the forum.

Ugo
12-11-2023, 12:37 PM
That's not your or mine business, ideally we should not have known about it, if Laly was not confessing on the forum.

I agree. Ilya is also not our business

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 12:37 PM
Yes, exactly like the Soviet Union (internal restriction of movement and employment)

I am not a fan of apartheid either, but the situation is far worse today, for BLACKS, let alone for whites

South Africa murder and rape rate is so outrageous it is on pair with most violent parts of Latin America.

It's extremely violent even for sub Saharan African standards. I don't know how many people are aware of it. And when it comes to home/farm invasion it is probably most dangerous in the world and it often includes rape and torture.

I read in last 3 months 7000 people gave been killed in south Africa.

Petalpusher
12-11-2023, 12:38 PM
He doesn't have to worry too much, because he's a Muscovite and an ethnic Russian (Slav). We already know that in Russia the ethnic minorities are summoned first and the poor bastards in the villages who earn 200 dollars a month are the first to be drafted. If NATO enters the war directly, even I could be called up to serve in the Portuguese army, let alone Ugo. Whether he has done his military service is irrelevant, as long as he is old enough to still be eligible. This in the case of a much serious war for the Russian side, obviously.

Did you specialize in anything while doing your service or just the regular short thing? I don't know exactly how the Portuguese system works, but assuming it was still mandatory at your time. We might be the few of this generation in age of combat who got a proper training.

If things were to hit the fan so drastically, all i know is i would be going with the Mountain hunters division theorically, but i don't think any country in the West has really the infrastructures anymore to go on an all out war beyond the pros and a few solid reservists.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 12:39 PM

I have actually said before that, despite being enemies and putatively polar opposites, Soviet Communism and South African Apartheid actually had a lot of parallels: both were totalitarian ideologies that had no regard for the individual and divided people in a Manichean way between the saved (Whites/the proletariat) and the damned (Blacks/the bourgeoisie). Plus also they were based on a big lie: Apartheid actually means "separate but EQUAL", when of course the latter did not apply at all, while Soviet Communism professed equality while providing its leaders with many more privileges than were available to the bulk of the population.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 12:40 PM
South Africa murder and rape rate is so outrageous it is on pair with most violent parts of Latin America.

It's extremely violent even for sub Saharan African standards. I don't know how many people are aware of it. And when it comes to home/farm invasion it is probably most dangerous in the world and it often includes rape and torture.

It's even worse than that, we are above 80 murders per day now, and these are only the ones that are known,
there is so much carnage in the shantytowns among the blacks that will never be known or counted

https://www.sapeople.com/eish-south-african-stuff/latest-sa-crime-stats-82-murders-per-day-reveal-unabated-slaughter-of-south-africas-citizens/

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 12:43 PM
It's even worse than that, we are above 80 murders per day now, and these are only the ones that are known,
there is so much carnage in the shantytowns among the blacks that will never be known or counted

https://www.sapeople.com/eish-south-african-stuff/latest-sa-crime-stats-82-murders-per-day-reveal-unabated-slaughter-of-south-africas-citizens/

Incredible numbers. Black takeover of countries like Zimbabwe and South Africa transformed these countries in hell on earth.

Hope your stay safe whenever you are there.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 12:51 PM
I have actually said before that, despite being enemies and putatively polar opposites, Soviet Communism and South African Apartheid actually had a lot of parallels: both were totalitarian ideologies that had no regard for the individual and divided people in a Manichean way between the saved (Whites/the proletariat) and the damned (Blacks/the bourgeoisie). Plus also they were based on a big lie: Apartheid actually means "separate but EQUAL", when of course the latter did not apply at all, while Soviet Communism professed equality while providing its leaders with many more privileges than were available to the bulk of the population.

Apartheid was not totalitarian like communism, apartheid mostly left people alone to live as they always had,
apartheid was enforced separation, official segregation like in the Southern US.
But there were certainly abuses and a loss of rights/privileges once enjoyed by minorities

Yes apartheid was morally wrong and doomed to fail, because South Africa was 20% white,
yet kept 80% of the land under their own political control and relied on black labour. Unsustainable!
And this leads to the formation of vast shantytowns like Soweto, which are a humanitarian disaster and a security nightmare.

But whites and black Africans in Africa are fundamentally different civilisations and cannot coexist easily unless they have their own reserved spaces, and their own economies using their own labour,
with rule of law and private property rights for minorities outside of their designated areas.

Now it does not matter though, the whites are fleeing or not reproducing or being killed,
there is severe brain drain and capital flight,
the economy is in shambles, the security situation is anarchic, a once wealthy country is now destitute.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 12:59 PM

Many SSA countries are not actually that violent - Ghana, Gambia, Senegal, Tanzania, Malawi...

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 01:13 PM
Black takeover of countries like Zimbabwe and South Africa transformed these countries in hell on earth.

While we can agree that Zanu-PF and even to a lesser extent the post-Mandela ANC are nasty pieces of work, let us not kid ourselves that the White minority regimes of SA and Rhodesia were bastions of liberty, love and peace. This is like people claiming that Cuba under Batista or Russia under the Tsars were absolutely wonderful countries, when it was the very shitty aspects of those regimes that precisely led lots of people to at least initially support their respective revolutions.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 01:15 PM
This one is fascinating, I cannot imagine Americans taking this offer, unless they are persecuted communities

https://www.rt.com/russia/576204-conservative-migrant-village-russia/

‘Migrant village’ for conservative Americans to be built in Russia – lawyer
Thousands of Westerners want to flee “radical liberal values,” a Russian immigration attorney claims

Construction of an “American village” for 200 families of conservative immigrants will start in Moscow Region in 2024. That's according to Moscow-based immigration attorney Timur Beslangurov.

A partner in the Vista law firm, Beslangurov brought up the proposed new settlement at a session of the St. Petersburg International Legal Forum on Thursday.

“Basically, they are Orthodox Christians, Americans and Canadians who, for ideological reasons, want to move to Russia,” he said.

The Moscow regional government has approved the project, but the prospective migrants are funding the settlement themselves, according to Beslangurov. He claimed it will be built in the Serpukhov district, which is south of the capital.
US threatens traditional Russian values – Putin READ MORE: US threatens traditional Russian values – Putin

Tens of thousands of Westerners would like to move to Russia, the attorney claimed, including people with no Russian roots.

“The reasons are known, it’s the imposition of radical left-liberal values in the West, which basically have no limits. Today they have 70 genders, tomorrow who knows what,” Beslangurov told the conference. “Many normal people do not understand this, and they want to emigrate. Many choose Russia, but face a huge number of bureaucratic problems related to the imperfection of Russian immigration laws.”

One potential group of immigrants are traditionalist Catholics who are “white Americans with many children,” which the US government considers “domestic terrorists,” Beslangurov said.

An FBI memo made public in February referred to “radical-traditionalist Catholic” believers as potential “racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists.” After 19 Republican state attorneys-general demanded of the federal government to stop its “anti-Catholic bigotry,” the FBI disavowed the document.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 01:16 PM
While we can agree that Zanu-PF and even to a lesser extent the post-Mandela ANC are nasty pieces of work, let us not kid ourselves that the White minority regimes of SA and Rhodesia were bastions of liberty, love and peace. This is like people claiming that Cuba under Batista or Russia under the Tsars were absolutely wonderful countries, when it was the very shitty aspects of those regimes that precisely led lots of people to at least initially support their respective revolutions.

She didn't even say that. Stop with the spins, it's disgusting. You are woke extremist.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 01:17 PM
https://english.elpais.com/society/2023-09-01/elon-musk-and-the-controversy-in-south-africa-over-kill-the-boer-a-song-that-encourages-genocide.html

Elon Musk and the controversy in South Africa over ‘Kill the Boer’: A song that encourages genocide?

The South African-born tycoon, owner of X and Tesla, accuses leftist leader Julius Malema of supporting the extermination of whites for singing a controversial ‘anti-apartheid’ song

“They are openly pushing for genocide of white people in South Africa,” he wrote in July as a comment to a video posted on his social network. In it, Julius Malema, leader of the left-wing Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) party, the third largest force in the South African Parliament, is seen singing the anti-apartheid song Kill the Boer – “kill the farmer” – at a rally in front of 100,000 people. The word boer comes from Afrikaans and can also refer to white people in general.

Oghuz
12-11-2023, 01:19 PM
Many SSA countries are not actually that violent - Ghana, Gambia, Senegal, Tanzania, Malawi...

Which of these are communist/socialist ? (asking for knowledge)

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 01:19 PM
She didn't even say that. Stop with the spins, it's disgusting. You are woke extremist.

I didn't say she said that. I said that is what you seem to be implying. Furthermore, if it is within the realms of rational debate to say that Palestinian violence towards Israelis is understandable given the situation they are in, why do you not see the same with Black South Africans given what they endured for decades under White rule? (No I do not condone the violence in either instance).

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 01:20 PM
Which of these are communist/socialist ? (asking for knowledge)

Tanzania under Julius Nyerere and Ghana under Jerry Rawlings used to be. I think they have abandoned it to a considerable extent since the 90's, like much of the world.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 01:22 PM

Rhodesia never had apartheid, just the usual unofficial segregation.

Keep in mind that blacks did not (and still do not) make enough money to pay taxes,
so any expenditure for the blacks is a generous gift by white taxpayers.

Now there are few white taxpayers left, so the now-black government is destitute.

Yet Rhodesia was a much more progressive regime than South Africa with generous infrastructure for non-taxpaying blacks.

Unfortunately the security situation in Rhodesia was much worse than in South Africa, and the war was unwinnable by the late 1970s.

The nonstop criminal violence and Marxist insurgencies FORCED the white regimes to be more authoritarian in the first place.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 01:23 PM
I didn't say she said that. I said that is what you seem to be implying.

No, those are your spins.

Furthermore, if it is within the realms of rational debate to say that Palestinian violence towards Israelis is understandable given the situation they are in, why do you not see the same with Black South Africans given what they endured for decades under White rule? (No I do not condone the violence in either instance).

There is no white country in south Africa like there is Israel in Palestine.

Oghuz
12-11-2023, 01:23 PM
Tanzania under Julius Nyerere and Ghana under Jerry Rawlings used to be. I think they have abandoned it to a considerable extent since the 90's, like much of the world.

So basically none. Also, I guess none of them practiced violent Afro-nationalism the way ANC was propelled to do so by global powers of the time.

12-11-2023, 01:25 PM
Not all of Brazil is like Cidade de Deus or Rocinha. LMAO.

Yes.

There are areas in Brazil where you will be safe.

No.

Pure Western propaganda. You jump from one statement to another, anyway.

Around 80% of reservists are ethnic Russians. None of smaller nations except Tatars (I count both Tatars and Baskirs) can provide significant % of male reservists. Lots of ethnic regions have 500-1000 mobilized. You are using an old attempted Western psyop when they thought they're gonna ethnically divide us with this war in the very beginning and it never worked.

As for Tatars and Bashkirs they're quite loyal state people and even don't count themselves as minority but as one of core populace of the country, being normally patriotic, they see war of Russia as their war in majority. So, Russians and them are the core of the mobilization source while others are just some % (it doesn't make them any worse).

Also, 40% of those who fled Russia in 2022 are already back here because their income and life standard abroad became much worse than they had here for years.

Russian propaganda...

Did you specialize in anything while doing your service or just the regular short thing? I don't know exactly how the Portuguese system works, but assuming it was still mandatory at your time. We might be the few of this generation in age of combat who got a proper training.

If things were to hit the fan so drastically, all i know is i would be going with the Mountain hunters division theorically, but i don't think any country in the West has really the infrastructures anymore to go on an all out war beyond the pros and a few solid reservists.

In Portugal, compulsory military service was abolished in 2004. When I turned 18 in 2007, I was called up for national defense day and the oath to the flag. Attendance is mandatory. I didn't have to specialize in anything or stay in the barracks, if that's what you're asking. It's basically a military census to be called up in case of martial law. That's how our system is at the moment. You have to have your military service up to date to get a job in many areas too. In the event of martial law, I can be called up until I'm 40, I think, and it's a plausible scenario because Portugal currently has a shortage of active soldiers.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 01:26 PM
No, those are your spins.

There is no white country in south Africa like there is Israel in Palestine.

But there was until 1994, and unlike Israel which maintains an ambiguous democratic-authoritarian hybrid system with only some aspects of Apartheid regarding Arabs, in SA it was an actual, well, Apartheid system.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 01:26 PM
I didn't say she said that. I said that is what you seem to be implying. Furthermore, if it is within the realms of rational debate to say that Palestinian violence towards Israelis is understandable given the situation they are in, why do you not see the same with Black South Africans given what they endured for decades under White rule? (No I do not condone the violence in either instance).

No, the butchery of civilians is not understandable or rational under any circumstance

Victor
12-11-2023, 01:29 PM
Russian propaganda...

What exactly? From the very beginning, you cannot make Russian army as an army of minorities because it will be an army of maybe 10-15 thousands of people. Moscow, St.Petersburg and Moscow/SPB regions gave around 60k of 300k reservists. (Moscow/SPB have around 25 mln of registered populace while Russian populace is 140+ mln).

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 01:29 PM
But there was until 1994, and unlike Israel which maintains an ambiguous democratic-authoritarian hybrid system with only some aspects of Apartheid regarding Arabs, in SA it was an actual, well, Apartheid system.

I don't support apartheid. But now it seems creation of white ehtnostate would have been good solution for whites in South Africa and Zimbabwe. Those countries fell apart when blacks took over. Zimbabwe recently tried to lure whites back because blacks there have no idea how to farm and create decent ecnonomy.

Israel has it's own land that was given to them despite huge Arab majority and it is still not enough.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 01:31 PM
Btw, I think European countries like Netherlands and UK should offer citizenship to white south Africans of such ancestry who want to leave. We even have small Croatian community there, I would offer them home/citizenship in Croatia immedietely.

Tradra
12-11-2023, 01:32 PM
This one is fascinating, I cannot imagine Americans taking this offer, unless they are persecuted communities

https://www.rt.com/russia/576204-conservative-migrant-village-russia/

‘Migrant village’ for conservative Americans to be built in Russia – lawyer
Thousands of Westerners want to flee “radical liberal values,” a Russian immigration attorney claims

Construction of an “American village” for 200 families of conservative immigrants will start in Moscow Region in 2024. That's according to Moscow-based immigration attorney Timur Beslangurov.

A partner in the Vista law firm, Beslangurov brought up the proposed new settlement at a session of the St. Petersburg International Legal Forum on Thursday.

“Basically, they are Orthodox Christians, Americans and Canadians who, for ideological reasons, want to move to Russia,” he said.

The Moscow regional government has approved the project, but the prospective migrants are funding the settlement themselves, according to Beslangurov. He claimed it will be built in the Serpukhov district, which is south of the capital.
US threatens traditional Russian values – Putin READ MORE: US threatens traditional Russian values – Putin

Tens of thousands of Westerners would like to move to Russia, the attorney claimed, including people with no Russian roots.

“The reasons are known, it’s the imposition of radical left-liberal values in the West, which basically have no limits. Today they have 70 genders, tomorrow who knows what,” Beslangurov told the conference. “Many normal people do not understand this, and they want to emigrate. Many choose Russia, but face a huge number of bureaucratic problems related to the imperfection of Russian immigration laws.”

One potential group of immigrants are traditionalist Catholics who are “white Americans with many children,” which the US government considers “domestic terrorists,” Beslangurov said.

An FBI memo made public in February referred to “radical-traditionalist Catholic” believers as potential “racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists.” After 19 Republican state attorneys-general demanded of the federal government to stop its “anti-Catholic bigotry,” the FBI disavowed the document.

The non-Russian owners of Russia will not leave these people alone, they will be just as much victims here as in the west eventually.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 01:33 PM
No, the butchery of civilians is not understandable or rational under any circumstance

See what I wrote in paranthesis. The funny thing is that many increasingly compare Israel to Apartheid South Africa, when IMHO the better African analogy for Israel would be Liberia - a state created for those fleeing ethnic persecution, only for them to create an ethnic supremacist state of their own. Plus also the way in which they weaponise accusations of 'racism' in both cases: it was apparently racist for Westerners to criticise the Americo-Liberians for enslaving native Africans, and it is apparently anti-Semitic to criticise Israel's bombings, land grabs, assassinations and house demolitions.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 01:44 PM
See what I wrote in paranthesis. The funny thing is that many increasingly compare Israel to Apartheid South Africa, when IMHO the better African analogy for Israel would be Liberia - a state created for those fleeing ethnic persecution, only for them to create an ethnic supremacist state of their own. Plus also the way in which they weaponise accusations of 'racism' in both cases: it was apparently racist for Westerners to criticise the Americo-Liberians for enslaving native Africans, and it is apparently anti-Semitic to criticise Israel's bombings, land grabs, assassinations and house demolitions.
Yeah I don't know anything about Liberia but it sounds right

Actually the black Africans have been enslaving and massacring each other long before the Europeans arrived,
and continue to do so long after the Europeans left

So much of the death in the Belgian Congo under King Leopold was NOT caused by Belgians,
but by wars and misery and massacres among AFRICAN tribes who were trafficking slaves

Belgium prohibited slavery in 1890 before it colonised the area

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 01:47 PM
Yeah I don't know anything about Liberia but it sounds right

Actually the black Africans have been enslaving and massacring each other long before the Europeans arrived,
and continue to do so long after the Europeans left

Europeans were constantly at war with each other for several centuries as well, let us not forget. England and France alone had in one instance literally a Hundred Years War. Well Liberia was formed by freed American slaves - I think it was actually Lincoln's idea for them to have a state where they could flee to, but they then quickly became the new elite and sought to enslave the pre-existing local population.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 01:50 PM
Bantu are not indigenous too south of African continent. Pygmy/Khoisan people are. Bantu spread there by killing and replacing those too.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 01:57 PM
Bantu are not indigenous tio south of African continent. Pygmy/Khoisan people are. Bantu spread there by killing and replacing those too.

That's right, relations between the whites and the indigenous tribes were decent,
they even interbred and formed a large mixed group (Coloureds) which are common in the Cape area!

The Bantu (who control the ANC and are now the dominant group) migrated south into South Africa around 1800,
massacring the other blacks;
the whites have been in South Africa longer than the Bantu, since 1650.

Ugo
12-11-2023, 02:06 PM
Yes.

No.

Russian propaganda...

In Portugal, compulsory military service was abolished in 2004. When I turned 18 in 2007, I was called up for national defense day and the oath to the flag. Attendance is mandatory. I didn't have to specialize in anything or stay in the barracks, if that's what you're asking. It's basically a military census to be called up in case of martial law. That's how our system is at the moment. You have to have your military service up to date to get a job in many areas too. In the event of martial law, I can be called up until I'm 40, I think, and it's a plausible scenario because Portugal currently has a shortage of active soldiers.
cringe

Blondie
12-11-2023, 02:07 PM
I dont know what are whites still doing in South Africa, why dont they go to Europe. Airline ticket is not expensive, they can speak english very well, they ccan get job eveywhere.

Vessna
12-11-2023, 02:09 PM
US is going down the drain, it's a third world country compared to its heyday in 50s.

I lived in Brooklyn for a year back in 2008-2009 when NYC was safest big city in the US. After BLM and covid crime rate skyrocketed.

USA is still very diverse and people can live excellent thankfully in certain parts if they have money, but much of urban America transformed into dysfunctional zombie zone.

Brooklyn is a shithole tbh I wouldn’t judge the US based on just one neighborhood. Most people live in the suburbs and it’s perfectly safe and we have an amazing quality of life. I’ve traveled extensively, and what I realized is that we take a lot of things for granted here in the US. Yes, it’s not perfect, but we are a hardworking and motivated nation and have no plans of going down the drain or do whatever else people predict here. We are doing great and fuck all haters :P

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 02:11 PM
The security problem (from the 19th century onward) was always with the Bantu, the Boers demanded segregation,
the severe crime problem in the 1940s led to apartheid, which was unthinkable a century earlier.

Now South Africa is a failed state that can barely fulfill its basic functions.
The Bantu are now the dominant tribe, and they hate/discriminate against other tribes, such as the Zulu, Coloureds, and whites.

South Africa may well break apart like Yugoslavia if this lawlessness and dysfunction continues

Ugo
12-11-2023, 02:12 PM
Brooklyn is a shithole tbh I wouldn’t judge the US based on just one neighborhood. Most people live in the suburbs and it’s perfectly safe and we have an amazing quality of life. I’ve traveled extensively, and what I realized is that we take a lot of things for granted here in the US. Yes, it’s not perfect, but we are a hardworking and motivated nation and have no plans of going down the drain or do whatever else people predict here. We are doing great and fuck all haters :P
Your nation is in eastern Europe. Cringe

Etelfrido
12-11-2023, 02:13 PM
I live in a nice region of the country but if I were to move somewhere else I'd go to:

- One of the European countries I have ancestry from, especially Italy after I acquire my citizenship;

- The US due to the good level of autonomy the States possess;

- Japan for being a country I admire;

- Argentina and Uruguay for not being far away and having a similar culture;

- I'd probably consider living temporarily in China with the purpose of better understanding its economical system and Volksgeist .

Ugo
12-11-2023, 02:14 PM
What exactly? From the very beginning, you cannot make Russian army as an army of minorities because it will be an army of maybe 10-15 thousands of people. Moscow, St.Petersburg and Moscow/SPB regions gave around 60k of 300k reservists. (Moscow/SPB have around 25 mln of registered populace while Russian populace is 140+ mln).
He's either a fool or a troll. Most likely the first one. He generally has no information about the military operation.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 02:15 PM

Parts of Brooklyn like Williamsburg cost as much as Manhattan and became upscale yuppie heavens since 2000s. I lived in normal working class part of Brooklyn (Bensonhurst) without any crime issues and that's why I wrote NYC was considered safest big city in US.

Yes white suburbs are doing fine.

But US is going down and it's geopolitical power is weakening rapidly. Even rich white cities like Seattle became shitholes.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 02:15 PM
Bantu are not indigenous too south of African continent. Pygmy/Khoisan people are. Bantu spread there by killing and replacing those too.

Are Slavs indigenous to the Balkans?

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 02:17 PM
Are Slavs indigenous to the Balkans?

Nope. But we are not pure Slavs down there. Compare Vessna (pure Slav) results to mine and there is big difference. And I am very Slavic Balkanite genetically.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 02:19 PM
I dont know what are whites still doing in South Africa, why dont they go to Europe. Airline ticket is not expensive, they can speak english very well, they ccan get job eveywhere.

Most of the educated professionals have left,
because the South African government severely discriminates against whites in all areas of employment;
the ones left are the 'small' business owners and their employees, farmers, poor people, and a few very rich people.

Millions have left over the years, but there is a stubborn sentimental population that remains, which is understandable.
Some have been there for hundreds of years, leaving is not so easy.

There are 4.5 million white South Africans still in the country, about 1 million have already left

Victor
12-11-2023, 02:20 PM
Nope. But we are not pure Slavs down there. Compare Vessna (pure Slav) results to mine and there is big difference. And I am very Slavic Balkanite genetically.

Vessna and Ugo could be the king and queen of the Slavic realm (I don't mean it literally, but the way they look lol).

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 02:20 PM
But US is going down and it's geopolitical power is weakening rapidly.

From some points of view the part in bold isn't entirely a bad thing. At least it can no longer operate globally with quite such impunity, would allow other big countries to rise, and above all allow for more real flourishing of cultural and linguistic diversity across the world. (Alain de Benoist would explain it better than me).

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 02:22 PM

Well that is the point - before we point fingers at Africa, it isn't as if Europe hasn't had more than its fair share of wars, conquests, massacres, mass displacements and all the rest. And the point here is that, were it not for the Slavic conquests, genetically and physiologically you'd probably be much more like Greeks.

Victor
12-11-2023, 02:24 PM
From some points of view the part in bold isn't entirely a bad thing. At least it can no longer operate globally with quite such impunity, would allow other big countries to rise, and above all allow for more real flourishing of cultural and linguistic diversity across the world. (Alain de Benoist would explain it better than me).

There's nothing good in extreme weakness of superpower just like extreme mightiness, there should be balance and anarchy should be avoided. No one sane in this World needs anarchy and dissection of the nuclear powers like USA, Russia, China and other states except some plebeian retards with access to Internet and wet decolonization dreams they repeat like parrots.

Victor
12-11-2023, 02:25 PM
before we point fingers at Africa

So, what's the conclusion? It's ok to kill, rape and rob the whites in S.Africa?

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 02:25 PM
There's nothing good in extreme weakness of superpower just like extreme mightiness, there should be balance and anarchy should be avoided. No one sane in this World needs anarchy and dissection of the nuclear powers like USA, Russia, China and other states except some plebeian retards with access to Internet and wet decolonization dreams they repeat like parrots.

I'm not advocating for it to be weak, just not for it to be so 'extremely mighty', to use your own words.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 02:26 PM
Well that is the point - before we point fingers at Africa, it isn't as if Europe hasn't had more than its fair share of wars, conquests, massacres, mass displacements and all the rest. And the point here is that, were it not for the Slavic conquests, genetically and physiologically you'd probably be much more like Greeks.

Dude, you are talking about early medieval. Wake up. And Balkans aready partly changed genetics during Roman Empire when Romans killed/displaced many Paleo Balkanites and settled those lands with Anatolians.

CosmoLady

Not many US cities are doing well now, the crime and drug epidemic is out of control,
even my upscale area has frequent home invasions; eventually these will spread to the suburbs.

You have already officially absorbed 5 million destitute, violent, mentally ill, mostly male third-world migrants over the past 2 years,
unofficially 10-15 million, with no end in sight, not to mention tons of narcotics.

There is no space for these millions of migrants in the cities, they will be settled in the suburbs,
their problems will come to you. Be prepared

Tooting Carmen
So, what's the conclusion? It's ok to kill, rape and rob the whites in SA?

No of course not. I am replying to Scarface and CosmoLady's statements about Africans' bloody histories and mistreatment towards one another, by pointing out that Europe was in many ways a cesspool of war and death for a long time as well. Humans are not a very nice species in general.

Ugo
12-11-2023, 02:27 PM
Vessna and Ugo could be the king and queen of the Slavic realm (I don't mean it literally, but the way they look lol).
I am excluded from the Slavs by your friend Jana. Do you know? I feel good about being a Uralian. I'm going to believe it soon.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 02:27 PM
So, what's the conclusion? It's ok to kill, rape and rob the whites in S.Africa?

If price to expell non whites from Europe is to take all south Africa whites (or any new world whites that wish return) I would do it.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 02:28 PM
Dude, you are talking about early medieval. Wake up. And Balkans aready partly changed genetics during Roman Empire when Romans killed/displaced many Paleo Balkanites and settled those lands with Anatolians.

So what is your point? That most if not all humans are descended from conquerors, killers and settlers of some description?

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 02:28 PM
I am excluded from the Slavs by your friend Jana. Do you know? I feel good about being a Uralian. I'm going to believe it soon.

I was joking, you don't need to be such a autist. You look very Slavic and genetically are very Slavic too. Not fully tho, but that doesn't show in your looks.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 02:31 PM
If price to expell non whites from Europe is to take all south Africa whites (or any new world whites that wish return) I would do it.

With or without non-whites, could Europe really accommodate potentially around 200 million Americans, 90 million Brazilians, 23 million Argentines, 27 million Canadians etc?

Vessna
Parts of Brooklyn like Williamsburg cost as much as Manhattan and became upscale yuppie heavens since 2000s. I lived in normal working class part of Brooklyn (Bensonhurst) without any crime issues and that's why I wrote NYC was considered safest big city in US.

Yes white suburbs are doing fine.

But US is going down and it's geopolitical power is weakening rapidly. Even rich white cities like Seattle became shitholes.

American cities are trash in general, no matter Manhattan or Compton. I’ve lived in multiple US cities across different states, they all suffer from the same problem - poverty, homeless, drug addiction, gun violence. From what I understand, most western European cities are heading in this direction due to the migrant population problems.
I am okay staying the suburbs, we have all we need here, but more importantly, we all look the same ;)

Scarface F
So what is your point? That most if not all humans are descended from conquerors, killers and settlers of some description?

Only real problem that nobody wants to hear is that not all races are intellectually capable to built functional societies. Here, I said it. Black majority leadeship in SA is normal and expected. Problem is they simply can't built a normal society.

And this is why Europe should prepare to protect our countries from such "refugees"

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 02:33 PM
No of course not. I am replying to Scarface and CosmoLady's statements about Africans' bloody histories and mistreatment towards one another, by pointing out that Europe was in many ways a cesspool of war and death for a long time as well. Humans are not a very nice species in general.

Perfect example of moral relativism, trying to excuse one bad behaviour by pointing to another

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 02:34 PM
With or without non-whites, could Europe really accommodate potentially around 200 million Americans, 90 million Brazilians, 23 million Argentines, 27 million Canadians etc?

What Brazilians call white isn't really. Except some tiny communities of recent immigrants from Europe etc.

Vessna
12-11-2023, 02:35 PM
Not many US cities are doing well now, the crime and drug epidemic is out of control,
even my upscale area has frequent home invasions; eventually these will spread to the suburbs.

You have already officially absorbed 5 million destitute, violent, mentally ill, mostly male third-world migrants over the past 2 years,
unofficially 10-15 million, with no end in sight, not to mention tons of narcotics.

There is no space for these millions of migrants in the cities, they will be settled in the suburbs,
their problems will come to you. Be prepared

True. But you just can’t “settle in the suburbs”. There is no subsidized housing in most suburbs and townships prohibit to build. There are no apartment buildings and only two townhouse communities in our town. All the rest are private houses and
private land. Unless the migrants have 800K to spare on the house, there is no way for them to invade the middle class suburbia.

Just to give you an idea, it costs $3800 per month to rent a townhome in our township. Good luck to all migrants.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 02:36 PM
Only real problem that nobody wants to hear is that not all races are intellectually capable to built functional societies. Here, I said it. Black majority leadeship in SA is normal and expected. Problem is they simply can't built a normal society.

And this is why Europe should prepare to protect our countries from such "refugees"

Not all Black-majority nations are disasters. Everyone bangs on about Haiti, but what about Bahamas, Barbados, Trinidad & Tobago, St Lucia, Dominica? And even within Africa itself there is variation: Botswana, Namibia, Ghana, Gambia, Senegal, Zambia, Malawi and some others are OK (they may still be poor, but are generally peaceful and people aren't usually starving).

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 02:37 PM
American cities are trash in general, no matter Manhattan or Compton. I’ve lived in multiple US cities across different states, they all suffer from the same problem - poverty, homeless, drug addiction, gun violence. From what I understand, most western European cities are heading in this direction due to the migrant population problems.
I am okay staying the suburbs, we have all we need here, but more importantly, we all look the same ;)

That's so sad for America (and Europe increasingly), you don't have to live this way,
cities do not have to be filthy and dangerous, look at East Asia or ex-communist Europe

Tooting Carmen
Perfect example of moral relativism, trying to excuse one bad behaviour by pointing to another

The opposite: I am saying that humans in general are a pretty nasty species, and we should stop deceiving ourselves into thinking that Europeans are really so different from the rest.

Scarface F
Not all Black-majority nations are disasters. Everyone bangs on about Haiti, but what about Bahamas, Barbados, Trinidad & Tobago, St Lucia, Dominica? And even within Africa itself there is variation: Botswana, Namibia, Ghana, Gambia, Senegal, Zambia, Malawi and some others are OK (they may still be poor, but are generally peaceful and people aren't usually starving).

There will always be some variation just like among whites or Asians, but in general it stands what I said.

Etelfrido
12-11-2023, 02:38 PM
What Brazilians call white isn't really. Except some tiny communities of recent immigrants from Europe etc.
You're wrong, White Brazilian community isn't tiny and is definitely not composed only of recent immigrants.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 02:38 PM
You're wrong, White Brazilian community isn't tiny and is definitely not composed only of recent immigrants.

White Brazilians are not fully white. Minority is.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 02:39 PM
That's so sad for America (and Europe increasingly), you don't have to live this way,
cities do not have to be filthy and dangerous, look at East Asia

Eastern Europe is the same. My coutry is among safest in the world for eg. You can walk at night alone without any problems.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 02:41 PM
White Brazilians are not fully white. Minority is.

Even with their more mixed genetics, based on both my experience and various studies I'd say that up to 40% of Brazilians can be broadly described as White-passing.

Etelfrido
12-11-2023, 02:41 PM
Whire Brazilians are not fully white. Minority is.
I don't see how it's different from other Latin American countries and even if we were to count only descendants of recent immigrants it would account for a good percentage of people in the Southern half of the country.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 02:42 PM
Even with their more mixed genetics, based on both my experience and various studies I'd say that up to 40% of Brazilians can be broadly described as White-passing.

I don't see how it's different from other Latin American countries and even if we were to count only descendants of recent immigrants it would account for a good percentage of people in the Southern half of the country.

Mandatory DNA test and acceptance of full whites into their country of origin seems fine to me. xD

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 02:42 PM

Be that as it may, could Europe even without its post-war migrants really accommodate such large numbers of potential 'returnees'?

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 02:43 PM
True. But you just can’t “settle in the suburbs”. There is no subsidized housing in most suburbs and townships prohibit to build. There are no apartment buildings and only two townhouse communities in our town. All the rest are private houses and
private land. Unless the migrants have 800K to spare on the house, there is no way for them to invade in the middle class suburbia.

Just to give you an idea, it costs $3800 per month to rent a townhome in our township. Good luck to all migrants.

They are spreading subsidised housing and changing zoning laws everywhere to favour higher density, especially in California.
So you are in the Mid-Atlantic or Midwest somewhere

As the homes become unaffordable due to asset inflation, mortgage rates, and the weak economy,
all of the real estate will be bought by Blackstone and other investors/landlords/slumlords,
who will then rent the houses to migrants. Single-family houses will become duplexes, triplexes, etc.

And vast new developments are already being built for migrants, such as Colony Ridge in Texas.

The tens of millions of migrants are a severe destabilising factor, you will feel their presence eventually.

Scarface F
12-11-2023, 02:43 PM
Be that as it may, could Europe even without its post-war migrants really accommodate such large numbers of potential 'returnees'?

If we expell the non whites that are in tens of millions now, lot of space can open.

Ugo
12-11-2023, 02:44 PM
I was joking, you don't need to be such a autist. You look very Slavic and genetically are very Slavic too. Not fully tho, but that doesn't show in your looks.

I'm half Russian from Belgorod/Ukrainian. Don't forget. This is my appearance. But my mind, mentality and character are North Russian from our beloved Finnish ancestors, and this is 100%. I don't need your condescension. When you excluded the northern Russians from the Slavs, then all the other Slavs became a piece of shit. It was the northern Russians who earned authority for the Slavs. Without them, the Slavs would not exist today. Putin is also a northern Russian. Endure this humiliation now.

Blondie
12-11-2023, 02:44 PM
My coutry is among safest in the world for eg. You can walk at night alone without any problems.

Croatia is lucky, because you dont have gypsies and there are no big metropolises either.

Etelfrido
12-11-2023, 02:45 PM
Mandatory DNA test and acceptance of full whites into their country of origin seems fine to me. xD
Shoud Balkan countries expel all those who have ancestry from Slavic invasors?

You don't need to answer me.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 02:45 PM

White Americans can be racially 'ambiguous' too, such as Taylor Lautner and a certain Elvis Presley. And even some part-Asians like Keanu Reeves and Dean Cain are socially seen as White.

Kess
12-11-2023, 02:47 PM
I am half Russian from Belgorod/Ukrainian. Don't forget. This is my appearance. But my mind, mentality and character are North Russian from our beloved Finnish ancestors, and this is 100%. I don't need your condescension. When you excluded the northern Russians from the Slavs, then all the other Slavs became a piece of shit. It was the northern Russians who earned authority for the Slavs. Without them, the Slavs would not exist today. Putin is also a northern Russian. Endure this humiliation now.

It's good to see you decided to return to your roots like me.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 02:48 PM
If we expell the non whites that are in tens of millions now, lot of space can open.

Sorry, but a third-generation descendant of Windrush migrants who has lived all their life in London or Birmingham has more right to be on this soil than a multi-generation American whose great-great-great grandfather may have hailed from Devon.

CosmoLady
The opposite: I am saying that humans in general are a pretty nasty species, and we should stop deceiving ourselves into thinking that Europeans are really so different from the rest.

Oh but they are different, Europeans built a civilisation, Africans were stuck in the prehistoric period until recently,

Africa would have gotten nowhere without Europe

Scarface F
White Americans can be racially 'ambiguous' too, such as Taylor Lautner and a certain Elvis Presley. And even some part-Asians like Keanu Reeves and Dean Cain are socially seen as White.

Elvis and Tylor are both white. Don't see your point.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 02:49 PM
Elvis and Tylor are both white. Don't see your point.

I'd be interested to see their DNA results.

Vessna
They are spreading subsidised housing and changing zoning laws everywhere to favour higher density, especially in California.
So you are in the Mid-Atlantic or Midwest somewhere

As the homes become unaffordable due to asset inflation, mortgage rates, and the weak economy,
all of the real estate will be bought by Blackstone and other investors/landlords/slumlords,
who will then rent the houses to migrants. Single-family houses will become duplexes, triplexes, etc.

And vast new developments are already being built for migrants, such as Colony Ridge in Texas.

The tens of millions of migrants are a severe destabilising factor, you will feel their presence eventually.

I live in the large suburb in the northeast US. As far as I am aware, no such law changes are planned in our state. Don’t get me started on California.

majevica

Welcome to the transracial community.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 02:51 PM
Oh but they are different, Europeans built a civilisation, Africans were stuck in the Iron Age,

Africa would be nowhere without Europe

But Europeans have generally hated each other and been at war with each other most of the time. Just like Yorubas and Igbos were squabbling long before the British arrived in what is now called Nigeria, the English and French were almost always at war with each other long before 99% of them had ever seen a Black person.

Etelfrido
12-11-2023, 02:54 PM
Now you're looking like that guy Automata.

Ugo
12-11-2023, 02:55 PM
Dude, unfortunately, I'm 70-80% Slavic. This is much higher than that of any Croat, Pole or even Ukrainian. But I feel the hot Finnish blood in me. I'm loving it. Because it is this nuance that distinguishes the successful Russian nation from the rest of the loser Slavs.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 02:56 PM
But Europeans have generally hated each other and been at war with each other most of the time. Just like Yorubas and Igbos were squabbling long before the British arrived in Nigeria, the English and French were almost always at war with each other long before 99% of them had ever seen a Black person.

Yes but despite being constantly at war, Europe built a civilisation, Africa did not build anything except a few huts and remained in the prehistoric period until recently

axel.aleman
12-11-2023, 02:59 PM
But Europeans have generally hated each other and been at war with each other most of the time. Just like Yorubas and Igbos were squabbling long before the British arrived in Nigeria, the English and French were almost always at war with each other long before 99% of them had ever seen a Black person.

La verdadera naturaleza humana es esa, las guerras por el control de los recursos más que por diferencias fenotípicas.
Se replica en las estadísticas de crimen de los EEUU en donde cada grupo sean negros, blancos y chicanos se matan más entre si por pelea de territorios para el tráfico de drogas

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 03:01 PM
Yes but despite being constantly at war, Europe built a civilisation, Africa did not build anything except a few huts and remained in the prehistoric period until recently

But not all of Europe is the same, and neither is Africa for that matter. In particular, as a long article I opened a thread about ages ago called The Rise of the West explains, the division between Western and Eastern Europe (economically, culturally, politically etc) has been in many ways as important as the gap between Europe and the rest, and in both cases the major divergences can be traced back to around the 13th century. Contrary to what many right-wingers in particular argue, Eastern Europe was poorer and less developed than Western Europe well before Lenin and even Marx himself were born. Which is what makes Scarface's posturing at times also quite risible: her own part of Europe was a cesspit of war, ethnic hatreds and tyranny as recently as the 1990's.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 03:03 PM
La verdadera naturaleza humana es esa, las guerras por el control de los recursos más que por diferencias fenotípicas.
Se replica en las estadísticas de crimen de los EEUU en donde cada grupo sean negros, blancos y chicanos se matan más entre si por pelea de territorios para el tráfico de drogas

Yes. Humans are mostly shit. There I said it.

axel.aleman
12-11-2023, 03:04 PM
Yes. Humans are mostly shit. There I said it.

Por cierto muchos de tus compatriotas lloran la pérdida del istmo como si un turco se pusiera a llorar por haber perdido a Grecia

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 03:06 PM
Por cierto muchos de tus compatriotas lloran la pérdida del istmo como si un turco se pusiera a llorar por haber perdido a Grecia

And some British people no doubt mourn the loss of Ireland and even maybe India. What has that got to do with anything?

Dick
12-11-2023, 03:06 PM
All R1 colonials need to go back to Kazakhstan

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 03:09 PM
I live in the large suburb in the northeast US. As far as I am aware, no such law changes are planned in our state. Don’t get me started on California.
I'm in the US for 4 months of the year, 3 months in CA, this place is a nightmare, this is likely the plan for the entire US given that the entire Democrat Party elite is from CA. But this is where I make money to donate to charity (to send to South Africa). I prefer Texas and Florida but for now I am making more money in CA.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 03:11 PM
But not all of Europe is the same, and neither is Africa for that matter. In particular, as a long article I opened a thread about ages ago called The Rise of the West explains, the division between Western and Eastern Europe (economically, culturally, politically etc) has been in many ways as important as the gap between Europe and the rest, and in both cases the major divergences can be traced back to around the 13th century. Contrary to what many right-wingers in particular argue, Eastern Europe was poorer and less developed than Western Europe well before Lenin and even Marx himself were born. Which is what makes Scarface's posturing at times also quite risible: her own part of Europe was a cesspit of war, ethnic hatreds and tyranny as recently as the 1990's.

Oh please, give me a break, the poorest parts of Eastern Europe were much more advanced than Africa, and still are

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 03:13 PM
Oh please, give me a break, the poorest parts of Eastern Europe were much more advanced than Africa, and still are

Still, I don't think it would have been preferable to live in Bosnia or Croatia circa 1994 than Botswana or Djibouti, whatever the differentials in salaries and infrastructure.

axel.aleman
12-11-2023, 03:14 PM
And some British people no doubt mourn the loss of Ireland and even maybe India. What has that got to do with anything?

Recordarte lo diferentes que somos a los colombianos y que no encajamos con ellos y que su irredentismo es absurdo

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 03:15 PM
Recordarte lo diferentes que somos a los colombianos y que no encajamos con ellos y que su irredentismo es absurdo

I don't want to recreate Gran Colombia really, at least not by force. But what has this got to do with the wider quesiton of human nastiness and violence?

dviz
12-11-2023, 03:15 PM

This is complete leftist garbage. You can be a legal immigrant and be against illegal migration. You can even be a legal immigrant and advocate for stricter legal migration laws.

Small amounts of migration are desirable in a free country, but not the current levels that displace entire social strata and cultures.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 03:17 PM
Still, I don't think it would have been preferable to live in Bosnia or Croatia circa 1994 than Botswana or Djibouti, whatever the differentials in salaries and infrastructure.

Bosnia or Croatia, or Rwanda, Congo, Uganda, Sudan, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Somalia, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Angola, Mozambique?
Guess which is more advanced?

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 03:18 PM
This is complete leftist garbage. You can be a legal immigrant and be against illegal migration. You can even be a legal immigrant and advocate for stricter legal migration laws.

Small amounts of migration are desirable in a free country, but not the current levels that displace entire social strata and cultures.

Well I do agree, but that isn't really what we are discussing here. She has praised countries like Singapore and the UAE, even though the former is a Chinese enclave in Southern Malaysia which also has large numbers of Western and Indian immigrants, and the latter is only 20% native with the rest being mainly a mixture of other Arabs, South Asians, SE Asians and Westerners. In short, these are not exactly ethnically homogeneous countries with little immigration.

Tooting Carmen
12-11-2023, 03:20 PM
Bosnia or Croatia, or Rwanda or Congo or Uganda or Sudan or Ethiopia or Eritrea or Somalia or Liberia or Sierra Leone or Angola?
Guess which is more advanced?

They may be more advanced in an economic sense, but ultimately it doesn't matter that much if you have bombs and bullets all around you either way. And the same applies currently to Ukraine, which on paper may be more prosperous than most of Africa but is also undoubtedly more dangerous than quite a lot of it.

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 03:21 PM
Well I do agree, but that isn't really what we are discussing here. She has praised countries like Singapore and the UAE, even though the former is a Chinese enclave in Southern Malaysia which also has large numbers of Western and Indian immigrants, and the latter is only 20% native with the rest being mainly a mixture of other Arabs, South Asians, SE Asians and Westerners. In short, these are not exactly ethnically homogeneous countries with little immigration.

You keep changing the subject, I started with places I want to live and comparing them

YOU are always changing the subject to racism, or immigration, or human nastiness

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 03:22 PM

We are talking about quality of life, I never mentioned/do not care about homogeneity

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 03:23 PM

We are talking about quality of life, I never mentioned/do not care about homogeneity

Vessna
12-11-2023, 03:26 PM
I once had a homeless person break into our first floor city apartment. Like a fine Slavic woman, I kicked him out. All while my R1 boyfriend was asleep. :rolleyes:

CosmoLady
12-11-2023, 03:28 PM
I once had a homeless person break into our first floor city apartment. Like a fine Slavic woman, I kicked him out. All while my R1 boyfriend was asleep. :rolleyes:

In some states you are not allowed to do evict 'squatters' anymore,
and you have a "duty to retreat" if he attacks you in your own home,
and you are limited to a magazine with only 10 bullets,
which is a problem when there is a crew of 4-6 home invaders high on drugs who do not feel pain

Laredo
12-11-2023, 03:28 PM

This Is the reason I tend to stay away from the Latin American section now because In general they are dumb as a rock, In reality what we call white Is 75% European. Only Uruguay can be considered a true white country.