PDA

View Full Version : Wilders Plans Sequel to "Fitna"

Thorum
04-17-2009, 12:49 PM
I hope he keeps putting these films (http://www.cbc.ca/arts/film/story/2009/04/16/wilders-geert-fitna-sequel.html) out. Whatever you think of him, these films do us all a service in exposing the Muslim invasion.

"'It will not be a copy of Fitna. This is the second phase,' he told the newspaper. 'I now want to show the consequences of mass immigration from Muslim countries.'"

There is one big problem though. What the hell is with his hair? :p

Freomęg
04-17-2009, 01:28 PM
An important exercise in freedom of speech. He should also document the fascist methods used to try and silence him and identify them as integral to the Islamic colonisation of Europe.

Thorum
04-17-2009, 01:32 PM
An important exercise in freedom of speech. He should also document the fascist methods used to try and silence him and identify them as integral to the Islamic colonisation of Europe.

You are right!! Also, if people like him give up, become quiet, or stop caring, can you imagine what would happen?

Pino
04-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Wilders is a zionist, Fitna I found amateurish at best I think alot of people could create that.

Thorum
04-17-2009, 06:33 PM
Wilders is a zionist, Fitna I found amateurish at best I think alot of people could create that.

Great Pino, I am always looking for good and better films combatting Islamization!!

Can you give me an example of one you are talking about?

Pino
04-17-2009, 06:44 PM
Great Pino, I am always looking for good and better films combatting Islamization!!

Can you give me an example of one you are talking about?

There is nothing healthy about anti-Islam sentiments when they come from the pro-Israel brigade.

If he left his Zionist agenda out of it It would be a much better movie.

Bloodeagle
04-17-2009, 06:51 PM
There is one big problem though. What the hell is with his hair? :p

I have found my hair doppelganger. Unmanageable to say the least. There is a skinhead dying to get out of there.

Thorum
04-17-2009, 06:55 PM
There is nothing healthy about anti-Islam sentiments when they come from the pro-Israel brigade.

Actually, I was just wondering what better films you are talking about? What are some of the titles?

Groenewolf
04-17-2009, 06:57 PM
I hope it will be better then Fitna. I had expected better.

Thorum
04-17-2009, 07:15 PM
I hope it will be better then Fitna. I had expected better.

What film of this type do you like best? What is the title?

Groenewolf
04-18-2009, 05:59 AM
What film of this type do you like best? What is the title?

That is not what I meant. But afther watching Fitna I thought Wilders could have done better. The movie was about the Quran. But some of the quites he presented where actualy from the Hadith. However he did not said there where from there. And therefore suggesting that it is from the Quran.

Treffie
04-18-2009, 10:04 AM

Personally I'm quite happy about the fact that he's planning a sequel to Fitna, `Pro-Zionist` or not. Islamicisation is by far and away the biggest threat to Europe at the moment.

Pino
04-18-2009, 11:30 AM
Personally I'm quite happy about the fact that he's planning a sequel to Fitna, `Pro-Zionist` or not. Islamicisation is by far and away the biggest threat to Europe at the moment.

on the surface it would seem so yes but not if you look deeper you would see Zionism is behind Islamicisation

The Lawspeaker
04-18-2009, 12:05 PM
on the surface it would seem so yes but not if you look deeper you would see Zionism is behind Islamicisation
No. I do think that the Islamization of Europe is a symptom. But not of "Jews" and "Zionism" but of the Left's destruction of our society to gain and maintain power.
Why do you NS-people always throw it on the Jews ?

Treffie
04-18-2009, 12:36 PM

According to some theorists, yes. But we do we really know this for a fact?

Thorum
04-18-2009, 05:13 PM
:dielaughing:

Pino and Groenewolf, you still haven't answered my question. Can you give me a specific example of a "better" film than Fitna?

Thorum
04-18-2009, 05:14 PM

Tref, you have said my thoughts exactly. :thumbs up