PDA

View Full Version : Classify people from 12 Slavic countries

Oliver109
11-19-2023, 08:03 PM
Interestingly the most British looking ones come from Bosnia and Slovenia suggesting that cro magnon influence is present

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s17lFFhbiMs

Immanenz
11-19-2023, 08:06 PM
Slovenia/ Bosnia look more like Subnordids, Cm looking the two women from Poland and Czechia

Oliver109
11-19-2023, 08:09 PM
Slovenia/ Bosnia look more like Subnordids, Cm looking the two women from Poland and Czechia

Her face has that inflated look you see in British girls a lot, subnordic makes sense i suppose, they are typical in Essex etc. Polish woman has a small face, more like a Baltid, she doesn't look at all British or Scandi unlike Cro Magnids who nearly always pass in the respective regions, agree on CZ unsurprisingly.

Immanenz
11-19-2023, 08:17 PM
Her face has that inflated look you see in British girls a lot, subnordic makes sense i suppose, they are typical in Essex etc. Polish woman has a small face, more like a Baltid, she doesn't look at all British or Scandi unlike Cro Magnids who nearly always pass in the respective regions, agree on CZ unsurprisingly.

i m not sure what you see, but the face of that Polish women is very large in fact- she is Carpathian Borreby, obv. has Dinaric influences, the eyes look Eastern.

Oliver109
11-19-2023, 08:28 PM
i m not sure what you see, but the face of that Polish women is very large in fact- she is Carpathian Borreby, obv. has Dinaric influences, the eyes look Eastern.

Yeah I wouldn't rule it out, she would be reduced though dimensionally.