PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Exiled
11-18-2008, 01:26 AM
Greetings, I am Exiled. I use this name to refer to the reason my ancestors came to North America. I hope to learn more, but I must also tell you that I am not a neo-pagan. On the other hand, I hope to learn more about the culture of my forebears.

Lenny
11-18-2008, 03:31 AM
Hello to another "Scandihoovian" :thumbs up

... but I must ask- Is this a joke or real:

Religion: Mohammedan
:eek: :mmmm:

Loki
11-18-2008, 11:55 AM
Muslims never refer to themselves as Mohammedans ... so this must be a joke.

Saksenland
11-18-2008, 12:29 PM
Greetings to the forum:)

Exiled
11-19-2008, 12:04 AM
There are those of us who are influenced by the Traditionalist school of thought. We regard revelation as final and sealed. There is little to talk about aside from that. I will tell you that I was raised in Christianity and have a deep respect for legitimate practitioners of other religions as long as they are not scum. Yet, this is also a world in which our cultures are worthy of protection leaving us with the best decision and most honorable intentions in mind for our people. The tolerance spoon-fed by the elites is suicidal.

The Traditionalists who are my influences are Rene Guenon and Frithjof Schuon among others. Crisis of the Modern World also influenced some of Evola's works, which may make the Traditionalists interesting for those who wish to understand the metaphysical nature of our world including the material state of this age.

Lenny
11-20-2008, 06:00 PM
I take that vague response to mean "No I am not a follower of Mohammed"? :coffee:

Alison
11-21-2008, 07:24 AM
Welcome Exiled!