PDA

View Full Version : The Universal Christ

Aila
11-27-2023, 11:40 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD7B3wr3xeY&ab_channel=CenterforActionandContemplation

Tradra
11-28-2023, 12:40 AM
Demonic Antichrist garbage. Just read this guys wikipedia article and he's a total false prophet.

Aila
11-28-2023, 01:04 AM
Demonic Antichrist garbage. Just read this guys wikipedia article and he's a total false prophet.

Did you listen to his talk?
What points are you for?
Which points are you against?
And why?

Dick
11-28-2023, 01:22 AM
Sounds like pseudo-freemasonry

Tradra
11-28-2023, 02:23 AM
Did you listen to his talk?
What points are you for?
Which points are you against?
And why?
I didn't want to waste time so I looked him up on Wikipedia and obviously his positions are satanic garbage so I won't waste an hour listening to a deceiver.

Dick
11-28-2023, 02:34 AM
I didn't want to waste time so I looked him up on Wikipedia and obviously his positions are satanic garbage so I won't waste an hour listening to a deceiver.

It's not satanic but he did say the J word and no, not 'Jew'.

First of all, the Israel of today is not the Israel of God.... Israeli is NOT Israelite.

Secondly, you'll never hear that in church by design. Jesuit run seminaries pump out ineffectual people like him who spread their own esoteric doctrines.

Aila
11-28-2023, 03:16 AM
Sounds like pseudo-freemasonry

It is obvious he has studied other belief systems or religions, assimilated these into his practice and integrated elements of those into his speeches.
I do not know about Freemasons nor Jews, but in some of his talks he sounds pseudo-Buddhist.
For that, maybe he could be called as ‘New Age’.

But do the concepts he brings up have valid points though?

Aila
11-28-2023, 03:31 AM

With the “I am right and everything else is lava” – who or what gets validated exactly?

https://149349728.v2.pressablecdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Perspective_OCD_cJason-Adam-Katzenstein-3.jpg

Tradra
11-28-2023, 04:16 AM
With the “I am right and everything else is lava” – who or what gets validated exactly?

https://149349728.v2.pressablecdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Perspective_OCD_cJason-Adam-Katzenstein-3.jpg

Just by reading these two paragraphs on his wiki you can pretty much dismiss this guy and anything he's ever said or done because it goes clearly against the word of God.
https://i.imgur.com/UjGoY0N.png
https://i.imgur.com/bK6wwYc.png

And off into the trash the satanic garbage goes!
https://media.tenor.com/289glLCgxIQAAAAd/dumping-trash-daniel-labelle.gif

Dick
12-08-2023, 01:33 AM
A complete solar eclipse occurred during the Ascended Master's crucifixion...The Black Sun...On Golgotha hill....the left and the right cerebral were crucified. "As above, so below" has both a spiritual and an astrological meaning.

Your sun sign is your father and your moon sign is your mother.

https://i.postimg.cc/Sx2Py4CV/hhhh.jpg

Victor
12-08-2023, 01:59 AM
Just another one boring Western ecumenist acting within the framework of the agenda (he's LGBT-friendly, for sure), such people don't become martyrs and they're loved by society as they're typical human-pleasers. Real Christian sermon is hated and not accepted by majority of people because it condemns sins and habits of majority and calls for repent. Just like sermon of John the Baptist.

Loki
12-08-2023, 02:22 AM
Just another one boring Western ecumenist acting within the framework of the agenda (he's LGBT-friendly, for sure), such people don't become martyrs and they're loved by society as they're typical human-pleasers. Real Christian sermon is hated and not accepted by majority of people because it condemns sins and habits of majority and calls for repent. Just like sermon of John the Baptist.

I already know this is rubbish because it's Aila posting it. Some New Age garbage.

The fact that Pope Francis is promoting him (Richard Rohr), tells you everything you need to know about the papacy. Other Catholics wanted to have him excommunicated due to his heretical teachings, but the Vatican decided that he's still within bounds of acceptability.

Loki
12-08-2023, 02:31 AM
A complete solar eclipse occurred during the Ascended Master's crucifixion...The Black Sun...On Golgotha hill....the left and the right cerebral were crucified. "As above, so below" has both a spiritual and an astrological meaning.

Your sun sign is your father and your moon sign is your mother.

https://i.postimg.cc/Sx2Py4CV/hhhh.jpg

You really need repentance my friend, of your New Age fantasies that are clearly blasphemous. The fact that you don't even notice this is the most worrying of all.

Aila
12-08-2023, 08:51 PM
I do not know homosexuality from within, therefore I cannot understand their unique challenges nor judge it.

Shamans were said to be “Third Gender” – not because they were homosexuals or transvestites, but because the spiritual energy they ‘channeled’ was/is nondual/beyond gender.

It has been said that in order for the Universe to come into manifestation, existence, energy needs to polarize, split into polar opposites.
Positive-negative, night-day, masculine-feminine etc. etc.
Light would not exist if darkness did not exist.

Some have said that the original sin was when Adam and Eve fell from Nonduality (Absolute Truth, God/Heavens) into Duality (Relative Truth, Earth) when eating from the Tree of Good and Evil.

I like the Buddhist symbolism. Sun as the Light/Wisdom aspect of Emptiness and the Moon which has no light of its own - the purest reflection of the Sun and as such the aspiration to become fully enlightened and to expand limitless compassion for all sentient beings.

I would imagine believers would also have a lot of problems with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHJUx6gy6qM&ab_channel=PrathameshAshtaputre

Loki
12-08-2023, 09:35 PM
I would imagine believers would also have a lot of problems with this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHJUx6gy6qM&ab_channel=PrathameshAshtaputre

You guessed correctly. Jesus is the only way. No ifs or buts, no compromise on that.

It's interesting that people are so offended at having to turn to Jesus. I guess it's because of the hold demons have on them. Demons are terrified of Jesus.

Aila
12-09-2023, 12:14 AM
You guessed correctly. Jesus is the only way. No ifs or buts, no compromise on that.

Well … what’s the use of the right religion, if you cannot exalt yourself to Heavens and condemn others to Hell for Eternity ….

Mind is the interpreter of reality – not Reality itself.
Mind is the lens by which we see the world, not the World itself.
Mind is that which can perceive the ‘other’, hence it is dual.

Hope and Fear
Mind caught in a repetitive thought pattern of hope/salvation from demons by Jesus and the fear of being deceived by demons and thus condemned is a mind caught in a loop, in its own game.
In order to believe Jesus as the saviour from demons, one needs to try and prove demons are real also .
Talking about “Chinese handcuffs” …

Fixating on it and obsessing about it mentally is a mind caught in a “mindstate.” imo.

This is more for the Westerners really, because in our primitive Shamanism, our Egos were not near as developed to the same extend, hence silencing the mind was/is easy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMNz5t2ZyNs&ab_channel=Adyashanti

It's interesting that people are so offended at having to turn to Jesus. I guess it's because of the hold demons have on them. Demons are terrified of Jesus.

I don’t think people in general are offended by the “Universal Christ” and Jesus as an example … not at all ...

Dick
12-09-2023, 12:18 AM
You really need repentance my friend, of your New Age fantasies that are clearly blasphemous. The fact that you don't even notice this is the most worrying of all.

"Repent! And thou shalt be saved" - Ace Ventura

Loki
12-09-2023, 02:25 AM
Well … what’s the use of the right religion, if you cannot exalt yourself to Heavens and condemn others to Hell for Eternity ….

Mind is the interpreter of reality – not Reality itself.
Mind is the lens by which we see the world, not the World itself.
Mind is that which can perceive the ‘other’, hence it is dual.

Hope and Fear
Mind caught in a repetitive thought pattern of hope/salvation from demons by Jesus and the fear of being deceived by demons and thus condemned is a mind caught in a loop, in its own game.
In order to believe Jesus as the saviour from demons, one needs to try and prove demons are real also .
Talking about “Chinese handcuffs” …

Fixating on it and obsessing about it mentally is a mind caught in a “mindstate.” imo.

This is more for the Westerners really, because in our primitive Shamanism, our Egos were not near as developed to the same extend, hence silencing the mind was/is easy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMNz5t2ZyNs&ab_channel=Adyashanti

I don’t think people in general are offended by the “Universal Christ” and Jesus as an example … not at all ...

Have you seen the movie Apocalypto yet? It's a great movie, and gives one a sense what primitive pagan societies must have been like under all types of shamanism. Dark and depressing, fully under the spell of demonic forces, who have no regard for the sanctity of human life. And see what difference the coming of Christianity brings to such societies in the end. People can have hope for the future. And that's even only in this life, the main benefit being experienced in the afterlife.

You can continue to fight against Jesus in your posts. I hope and pray that the Holy Spirit is speaking to your heart, preparing it for the day when you will be ready to receive Jesus as your Lord and saviour. But...you would have to set aside your pride, dear.

catgeorge
12-09-2023, 05:26 AM
It is amazing how people want to be so nonsensicle on something so blatantly simple.

Did the Apostles exist? To say no is an affront to historical facts.

Can one explain why the Apostles went to different parts of the world preaching the same thing...... maybe they had mobile phones and internet I suppose.

I mean why would one distort something so simple to understand.

This is pure mis education and lack of classroom discipline to be taught what is right. Not what might be right - but is an actual fact.

Aila
12-09-2023, 11:17 PM
Have you seen the movie Apocalypto yet? It's a great movie, and gives one a sense what primitive pagan societies must have been like under all types of shamanism. Dark and depressing, fully under the spell of demonic forces, who have no regard for the sanctity of human life. And see what difference the coming of Christianity brings to such societies in the end. People can have hope for the future. And that's even only in this life, the main benefit being experienced in the afterlife.

You can continue to fight against Jesus in your posts. I hope and pray that the Holy Spirit is speaking to your heart, preparing it for the day when you will be ready to receive Jesus as your Lord and saviour. But...you would have to set aside your pride, dear.

Apocalypto Loki?!
Where do you get your cues for Reality from? – Hollywood films!?

There is a Buddhist saying that - words are only fingers pointing at the Moon but not the Moon itself.
Can you comprehend the difference?

It is also like the belief in Trinity in concept/mind/thought/belief only because unless you personally experience Trinity ‘in action’ or at least get a glimpse of it – you’d know/realize how true/apt “The Cosmic Dance” description is in practice.
‘Hearing’ the ‘Tuneless Tune of The Universe’
Witnessing the (synchronistic. energetic) ‘Dance’ of it.
Being ‘The Dancer’ (action of it).

I have no doubt Jesus embodied/was awarely functioning in all three aspects of Trinity.

When the Orthodox hermit monks arrived at our shores, we had no problem with Christianity, nor they with us, although we thought Jesus was a Shaman, who had died – as shamans do – to serve the “I AM” (The Absolute Reality/Trinity).

People who have had NDS’s are similar to shamanic experiences in this life, not just in the afterlife.

But the “Cosmic Dance”, the Light radiating even from every atom of the blade of grass, the direct inner knowing beyond words, the presence of the Absolute, The “I AM” … the Unconditional Love of it …
None of these Real experiences ring any bells for you …. All you can talk about is Demons, how come?
Were you a drug addict, an alcoholic? Did you dabble in some occult stuff?

Loki
12-10-2023, 01:23 AM
Apocalypto Loki?!
Where do you get your cues for Reality from? – Hollywood films!?

There is a Buddhist saying that - words are only fingers pointing at the Moon but not the Moon itself.
Can you comprehend the difference?

It is also like the belief in Trinity in concept/mind/thought/belief only because unless you personally experience Trinity ‘in action’ or at least get a glimpse of it – you’d know/realize how true/apt “The Cosmic Dance” description is in practice.
‘Hearing’ the ‘Tuneless Tune of The Universe’
Witnessing the (synchronistic. energetic) ‘Dance’ of it.
Being ‘The Dancer’ (action of it).

I have no doubt Jesus embodied/was awarely functioning in all three aspects of Trinity.

When the Orthodox hermit monks arrived at our shores, we had no problem with Christianity, nor they with us, although we thought Jesus was a Shaman, who had died – as shamans do – to serve the “I AM” (The Absolute Reality/Trinity).

People who have had NDS’s are similar to shamanic experiences in this life, not just in the afterlife.

But the “Cosmic Dance”, the Light radiating even from every atom of the blade of grass, the direct inner knowing beyond words, the presence of the Absolute, The “I AM” … the Unconditional Love of it …
None of these Real experiences ring any bells for you …. All you can talk about is Demons, how come?
Were you a drug addict, an alcoholic? Did you dabble in some occult stuff?

Jesus IS the I AM. When you understand this, you will have no more of these questions for me.

HectorOfTroy
12-10-2023, 02:43 AM

Huh? No one can 'exalt themselves' to the Heavens. That's the problem with why you fail to understand Christianity and always try to see it through the lens of New Ageism. Sure you can do many things to improve your life, but you're still a sinner, if you murder someone you're still a murderer, the murder doesn't get undone, you trying to atone for your sins humanly (which sin is a much much much bigger deal to an infinitely pure being than a sinful human being) is like a child murderer trying to make up with 5$ and a greetings card. That's the whole point of why God took the sins of the world (for those who accept it) because it's not humanely possible to erase sin no matter what you do, ever, it's only something God can do.

Perhaps you do not like the idea of God because you are afraid of what he might say about you on judgement day so you mitigate the fear by saying that God isn't actually God but some kind of mystical concept or force instead of a personal being. Or you have some mistaken perceptions about God, I also had them, thinking the God of the Bible was out there wanting to make my life miserable or was a slave master. Not sure if this applies to you or not, it's not true, God wants relationship and he understands our weaknesses, he is not some maniacal cruel slave master. God's essence is love (but you cannot love goodness if you do not hate what rapes/abuses goodness, this is why God absolutley hates sin). What problem do you have Christianity? Almost all the time someone is resistant to Christianity as you are is an emotional problem at the core (nothing wrong with that, we are not robots after all, saying all human emotions are invalid sounds like a pretty gross farce to me).

We do not wish you go to Hell at all, it's mentioned as a way of saying that sin exists and there is no all-grey morality (aka subjective morality aka no morality) but that there is a good and evil and right and wrong, children understand that instinctively, and so do most humans who choose to not suppress their conscience. Loki brings up demons because there are many things that proove God's existence, love, which I try to focus on, but also demonic encounters and the supernatural is very solid proof that God and the Bible are true, as Loki usually speaks about, God can use many different things to speak to people's hearts about his existence.

I do not like this new age ideology, it all always gave me vain 'fluff' vibes like vanishing distant illusion that isn't really even much appealing tbh, even when I was not a Christian.

Aila
12-10-2023, 08:00 AM
Huh? No one can 'exalt themselves' to the Heavens.
Ah, that was a joke, be it a sarcastic one …

What problem do you have Christianity?
I don’t have a problem with Christianity as such, only that beliefs in mental concepts are not enough, personal experiences are necessary to know the truth about them.

HectorOfTroy
12-10-2023, 02:42 PM

I don’t have a problem with Christianity as such, only that beliefs in mental concepts are not enough, personal experiences are necessary to know the truth about them.

No they are not enough on their own. To say so would mean that humans could exalt themselves to the heavens (works based salvation).

Aila
12-10-2023, 10:20 PM
No they are not enough on their own. To say so would mean that humans could exalt themselves to the heavens (works based salvation).

But aren’t we back into the mental concepts here again …. & who is and who isn't conceptually ‘right’?
The Protestants being ‘right’ are assured to go to Heaven because of their Faith & belief in Grace.
The Catholics being iffy because they rely on Faith & their belief in Good Works.
No?

I had posted this video before as I loved this sermon on THE Light:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e7jxmABxcw&ab_channel=St.MaryOrthodoxChurch

The Light that permeates and illumines ALL – doesn’t divide. It cannot. And nobody, no thing can own it.

catgeorge
12-10-2023, 10:43 PM

You actually do have personal experiences.

Why did monks become monks..... mainly because at their young age while on prayer Jesus came into their dreams. From there it was life-mission longing of being closer to God because nothing else is valid.

Jesus has come into my dreams,my wifes dreams, my parents dreams... and this in essence is the next step of a Christians life.

Jesus doesn't come into your dreams unless you want him in there. But once he enters that realm of relationship it's stuck with you forever.

Victor
12-10-2023, 10:49 PM
Jesus has come into my dreams,my wifes dreams, my parents dreams... and this in essence is the next step of a Christians life.

We should not trust the dreams, it's often the way devil deceives the people throwing them to the prelest. devil can easily take the picture of saints, Jesus Christ. Dreams should be taken neutrally. Who we are to be visited by Jesus Christ? That's the way we should think about ourselves. That's the guidances of Holy Fathers.

catgeorge
12-10-2023, 10:52 PM
We should not trust the dreams, it's often the way devil deceives the people throwing them to the prelest. devil can easily take the picture of saints, Jesus Christ. Dreams should be taken neutrally.

All monks had it and very natural for Jesus to come into your realm and give you the light.

Its not a feeling one can explain and polar opposite of the devil.

Tradra
12-10-2023, 10:55 PM
Orthodox seem to have a strong aversion to dreams which is fine because I've encountered many deceiving demons in dreams myself, but it is also written that in the end times the Lord will pour out his spirit on the world and young men will see visions and old men will dream dreams and prophesy.

Victor
12-10-2023, 10:56 PM
All monks had it and very natural for Jesus to come into your realm and give you the light.

Its not a feeling one can explain and polar opposite of the devil.

Both regular people and monks were deceived by demons in their dreams. There are even exact instructions by Holy Fathers how to react to such dreams, what to respond to the visitor, what to ask the visitor. Every of them should put the sign of Holy Cross over them by demand. Also, very few of us will calmly experience the presence of angels, by our unholiness and uncleanness most of us would be barely able to look at them.

Victor
12-10-2023, 10:57 PM
Orthodox seem to have a strong aversion to dreams which is fine because I've encountered many deceiving demons in dreams myself, but it is also written that in the end times the Lord will pour out his spirit on the world and young men will see visions and old men will dream dreams and prophesy.

When we're dreaming we're most available to the demons, they can communicate us directly while in awake condition we were almost fully limited from the World of spirits by God.

Tradra
12-10-2023, 10:59 PM
When we're dreaming we're most available to the demons, they can communicate us directly while in awake condition we were almost fully limited from the World of spirits by God.

https://biblehub.com/joel/2-28.htm
https://biblehub.com/acts/2-17.htm

catgeorge
12-10-2023, 11:15 PM
Both regular people and monks were deceived by demons in their dreams. There are even exact instructions by Holy Fathers how to react to such dreams, what to respond to the visitor, what to ask the visitor. Every of them should put the sign of Holy Cross over them by demand. Also, very few of us will calmly experience the presence of angels, by our unholiness and uncleanness most of us would be barely able to look at them.

I'm not going to get too much into it.

This is not about secret knowledge or people.

Studying scriptures can listen to simple sermons and chants on youtube, attending Church, coming to know and fear God, and finding victory in life over passions.
A dream can awaken a soul that is already receptive to hearing from God, for most people, if they are not already putting forth some effort toward living for God, it won’t usually make a long term difference to them.

Children with a pure heart usually get it between the ages of 8-12. I regularly get it when I embed myself with Christianity for a period of time and commit to it.

Seeing the Theotokos is perfectly natural. It doesn't speak to you, it's a very bright and holy feeling you simply feel blessed and nothing more. Monks dedicate their whole life to get closer and closer to God.

catgeorge
12-10-2023, 11:18 PM
Basically if you want Theotokos to come to your dreams - it will only come as a form of dedication. It's a life changer.

Majority of Christians I know have had this dream some stage in their life.

Tradra
12-10-2023, 11:36 PM
I've only seen Jesus once in my dreams, this was not long after becoming Christian. He was walking along a long road and I was told it was his final march to New Jerusalem and was gathering his flock for the last time, I saw lots of destitute people laying off to the sides of the road in fields and ditches and some of them rose up and started following him, but I was also made aware that not everyone were allowed to come, it was never made clear to me if I was allowed to come and follow, but I kept stumbling after him anyway.

HectorOfTroy
12-10-2023, 11:50 PM
But aren’t we back into the mental concepts here again …. & who is and who isn't conceptually ‘right’?
The Protestants being ‘right’ are assured to go to Heaven because of their Faith & belief in Grace.
The Catholics being iffy because they rely on Faith & their belief in Good Works.
No?

I had posted this video before as I loved this sermon on THE Light:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e7jxmABxcw&ab_channel=St.MaryOrthodoxChurch

The Light that permeates and illumines ALL – doesn’t divide. It cannot. And nobody, no thing can own it.

You mean belief then, not "mental concept" assent to a mental concept doesn't save anyone. Salvation is defined as belief in the heart meaning you know the gospel is true and you accept Jesus' sacrifice as being for you, it is not "that sounds nice to me" but a knowing it is true and an acceptance that follows afterwards.

Good should always divide evil. That is perverse to think that evil does not exist or should not be divided form good given all the horrible things in the world. You cannot love goodness if you don't hate what rapes what is good. There is nothing inherently wrong about division, it's not like you don't have a choice to walk onto the other side of the divide if you wanted to. What's wrong with division in a world where good and evil exist? It must be divide, you are suppressing your moral conscience by saying otherwise.

And we don't own the truth, we simply believe in it.

Dick
12-11-2023, 12:31 AM
Anyone in this thread go to church every Sunday?

HectorOfTroy
12-11-2023, 12:57 AM

Every 2nd Sunday or so these days

Loki
12-11-2023, 09:42 AM

Yes I try to. Was nice yesterday.

Victor
12-11-2023, 09:58 AM

Yes, I try to be there every Sunday at Holy Liturgy and participate in Communion at least once monthly.

Aila
12-11-2023, 11:01 PM

Every day.
I know it is a cliché, but my ‘Church’ is still the Forest.

Aila
12-12-2023, 12:08 AM
You actually do have personal experiences.

Why did monks become monks..... mainly because at their young age while on prayer Jesus came into their dreams. From there it was life-mission longing of being closer to God because nothing else is valid.

In this Orthodox video:
https://vimeo.com/498184186

From 55:00 –
I love the Fr. Nilos Nellis speech and his presence.
56:20 > “In your spiritual life, there is this indispensable stage of the theory of f_____ * (something) What?

I am assuming the first hermit (Greek) monks that came to the wilderness were into this, hence we found the unspoken sense of “One Spirit” in that.

Aila
12-12-2023, 01:09 AM
Dreams …. Well, my 2 cents ….

I vision, that we start our spiritual life seeking something Greater than ourselves (our ego identities).
From there it develops into a relationship when ‘Grace’ enters into the picture.
Grace then also develops into something more definite - a flow of continuity - when our willingness and Grace begin to merge. A presence of Grace that gives us guidance, realizations and the more willing we are to live up to the realizations Grace gives us – our spiritual living-happening life unfolds.
As long as we stay ‘attuned’ – I vision that we are ‘protected’ and dreams can also become part of that guidance.

BUT.
Who or what do we imagine to become saved?

I see 2 ways.
One is to validate, fortify ourselves with the or our “righteousness”
The other is emptying ourselves of ourselves and becoming what Amerinds call “the hollow bone” (so to speak).

catgeorge
12-12-2023, 04:48 AM
In this Orthodox video:
https://vimeo.com/498184186

From 55:00 –
I love the Fr. Nilos Nellis speech and his presence.
56:20 > “In your spiritual life, there is this indispensable stage of the theory of f_____ * (something) What?

I am assuming the first hermit (Greek) monks that came to the wilderness were into this, hence we found the unspoken sense of “One Spirit” in that.

There is nothing more important than Gods creation. Not only the forrest as Greece has plenty of natural wonders but also animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09W15_gaXgM&t=274s&ab_channel=TerryAmbrose

What we do not accept is ill discipline rubbish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AlOJ4MvbtQ&ab_channel=UNITEDORTHODOXY

Loki
12-12-2023, 12:35 PM
Dreams …. Well, my 2 cents ….

I vision, that we start our spiritual life seeking something Greater than ourselves (our ego identities).
From there it develops into a relationship when ‘Grace’ enters into the picture.
Grace then also develops into something more definite - a flow of continuity - when our willingness and Grace begin to merge. A presence of Grace that gives us guidance, realizations and the more willing we are to live up to the realizations Grace gives us – our spiritual living-happening life unfolds.
As long as we stay ‘attuned’ – I vision that we are ‘protected’ and dreams can also become part of that guidance.

BUT.
Who or what do we imagine to become saved?

I see 2 ways.
One is to validate, fortify ourselves with the or our “righteousness”
The other is emptying ourselves of ourselves and becoming what Amerinds call “the hollow bone” (so to speak).

So basically you're creating your own "gospel". That's not how it works, unfortunately. God has given us his blueprint, his narrow path that leads to Life. All our own efforts will fail, if we reject to go on God's ordained path to Life. That path is through Jesus Christ alone.

HectorOfTroy
12-12-2023, 02:57 PM
Trying to "empty" yourself and "Validating" yourself all fall under works based salvation, something you do that you think will make God forgive you/you atone for your sins. Btw believing and accepting Christ's atonement for you is not a work, God has already forgiven you/atoned for your sins, the question is will you receive it?

Aila
12-12-2023, 04:55 PM
Trying to "empty" yourself and "Validating" yourself all fall under works based salvation, something you do that you think will make God forgive you/you atone for your sins.
?
You've totally lost me …
How do you imagine receiving anything with a cup upside down?
An empty cup points to openness, receptivity and surrender ….
In practice ...

Loki
12-12-2023, 05:25 PM
?
You've totally lost me …
How do you imagine receiving anything with a cup upside down?
An empty cup points to openness, receptivity and surrender ….
In practice ...

Surrender to what? Anything that wants to come in? What does work, is if you surrender to Jesus Christ. But you don't want to do that, do you?

Aila
12-13-2023, 01:08 AM
Surrender to what? Anything that wants to come in? What does work, is if you surrender to Jesus Christ. But you don't want to do that, do you?

Long story Loki, loooong story. And I was referring to Grace.

Do you Loki and HectorOfTroy believe in or in other words belong to the “Once Saved – Always Saved” camp?
You don’t think that when Catholics deny it, they do not have a point?
Or do you think Catholics were deceived by Satan and Satan is now trying to put doubt in your mind?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvxR-MHcukk&ab_channel=KeithNester

Loki
12-13-2023, 12:12 PM
Do you Loki and HectorOfTroy believe in or in other words belong to the “Once Saved – Always Saved” camp?
You don’t think that when Catholics deny it, they do not have a point?

No, I don't. Jesus said we must carry the fruit that comes with repentance. He also said we must endure till the end (Book of Revelation). We should keep the faith and live lives of obedience to Christ. Being saved gives you a lot of freedom, but God won't tolerate those who mock his gift of grace.