PDA

View Full Version : State the main phenotypes among these Welsh businesspeople

Tooting Carmen
12-04-2023, 04:18 PM
https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/50-fastest-growing-businesses-wales-28219857

Oliver109
12-04-2023, 09:07 PM
Atlantids, keltids, alpine meds,a few meds, borrebies, Emily Griffiths looks similar to a Pamirid singer i posted once, perhaps alpine and armenoid/baskid and generally atlantid/CM blends, they pass much better in London than Scots imo.

Tooting Carmen
12-04-2023, 09:13 PM
they pass much better in London than Scots imo.

What do you mean?

Oliver109
12-04-2023, 09:14 PM
What do you mean?

Their looks are not that alien to south east England while a lot of Scots like say Ian Blackford would look atypical in the London area.

Tooting Carmen
12-04-2023, 09:16 PM
Their looks are not that alien to south east England while a lot of Scots like say Ian Blackford would look atypical in the London area.

I am sure any White person can pass in London, unless they have markedly Baltid, Tydal, Saami, East Med, Gracile Med or Berid looks. (And given how much London has had immigration and tourism from everywhere, even those phenotypes aren't so rare there either).

sarmsaksogan
12-04-2023, 09:21 PM
I am sure any White person can pass in London, unless they have markedly Baltid, Tydal, Saami, East Med, Gracile Med or Berid looks. (And given how much London has had immigration and tourism from everywhere, even those phenotypes aren't so rare there either).

You forgot Dinarid/Armenoid

Tooting Carmen
12-04-2023, 09:21 PM
You forgot Dinarid/Armenoid

That too, thank you.

Oliver109
12-04-2023, 09:22 PM

I mean as someone with local ancestry, not someone that is half Irish, French etc of course that would mean no more than perhaps 10-20% of all Londoners but i do tend to recognize the looks when i see them. Too many Scots have quite different facial features to people from southern England and not to mention the fairness, a lot of people have quite fair, wide pseudo mongoloid faces in Scotland i have noticed.

Tooting Carmen
12-04-2023, 09:24 PM
I mean as someone with local ancestry, not someone that is half Irish, French etc of course that would mean no more than perhaps 10-20% of all Londoners but i do tend to recognize the looks when i see them. Too many Scots have quite different facial features to people from southern England and not to mention the fairness, a lot of people have quite fair, wide pseudo mongoloid faces in Scotland i have noticed.

That's the point though, I don't consider being part-Irish to be like being part-French or indeed any other European ancestry, because (1) Irish ancestry is so widespread in contemporary Britain, calling people who have it 'foreign' would basically invalidate a huge part of the population and (2) Irish are so closely related genetically, physiologically and culturally to the English, Welsh and Scots anyway.

Oliver109
12-04-2023, 09:29 PM
That's the point though, I don't consider being part-Irish to be like being part-French or indeed any other European ancestry, because (1) Irish ancestry is so widespread in contemporary Britain, calling people who have it 'foreign' would basically invalidate a huge part of the population and (2) Irish are so closely related genetically, physiologically and culturally to the English, Welsh and Scots anyway.

I know what you mean but being part Irish or even part Scottish will still make someone look a bit different to someone who has maybe 90% of their ancestry from a region of England.

ecptr
12-04-2023, 09:32 PM

Southeast English are closer to the Germans than to the Irish.

Oliver109
12-04-2023, 09:35 PM

That isn't true, Germans have quite different facial features

Sharpshooter
12-04-2023, 10:49 PM

Southeast English are marginally closer to NW Germans, but all other regions they're closer to Irish.