PDA

View Full Version : Classify this afghan+he looks kind of germanic

Scytheofgod
12-13-2023, 12:19 AM
The image is kinda blurry but I thought he resembled this swedish example from a palate the cheekbones and manilla projection gives a germanic vibe

125224 swede

And the afghan, he is the whitest dude in the crowd, brown/blond hair the man on second left

Only image I found is this unfortunately

If you look closer he sort of gives a norweigan vibe

ecptr
12-13-2023, 12:25 AM
Is it common for Italian women to search Afghan men who look like Scandinavians?

Scytheofgod
12-13-2023, 12:26 AM
Is it common for Italian women to search Afghan men who look like Scandinavians?

Just thought he looked exceptional

ecptr
12-13-2023, 12:29 AM
Just thought he looked exceptional

Which part of India are you from?

Scytheofgod
12-13-2023, 01:23 AM
Which part of India are you from?

You spelt Italy wrong, but I'm from south part of lombardy

Oliver109
12-13-2023, 01:26 AM
irano nordid and brunn, he passes as an Englishman quit well

Scytheofgod
12-13-2023, 01:48 AM
irano nordid and brunn, he passes as an Englishman quit well

Do you think he also passes in scandinavia??

He also has a tronder like look, considering he is irano nordid-brunn which is a good mixture to create a tronder type

Scytheofgod
12-13-2023, 01:49 AM
Bump

Oliver109
12-13-2023, 02:10 AM
Do you think he also passes in scandinavia??

He also has a tronder like look, considering he is irano nordid-brunn which is a good mixture to create a tronder type

yeah probably more in Denmark

Scytheofgod
12-13-2023, 02:24 AM
yeah probably more in Denmark

He looks like if he has some type of native scandanvian ancestry lol, remarkable this is what I imagine the Nordic bronze age people to look like

Oliver109
12-13-2023, 02:33 AM
He looks like if he has some type of native scandanvian ancestry lol, remarkable this is what I imagine the Nordic bronze age people to look like
Proto Nordics inhabited the steppe regions and some of their dna ended up filtering south, basically a Nordic can survive without an issue as far south as 30 degrees north.

Scytheofgod
12-13-2023, 02:44 AM
Proto Nordics inhabited the steppe regions and some of their dna ended up filtering south, basically a Nordic can survive without an issue as far south as 30 degrees north.

It is more complex than that, he's not someone I'd imagine yamnaya to look like if they are who you are referring to as proto nordics, nordics or germanic types existed only among corded ware, after the corded ware settled in scandanvia and also migrated south into steppes of kazkhstan ultimately known as the indo aryans, continental Europe where corded ware people resided got widely replaced expect for scandanvian corded ware folks, their phenotypes became different after mixture and genetic drifts, while the scandanvians remained isolated and without any population replacement like rest of eurppe was going through that's why you have northern europeans with a distinct looks, known as "germanic type" they basically retained their original corded ware ancestry phenotypes, this is also why you find germanic phenotypes occasionally among isolated dardic tribes among central Asians, because that's where a race of people belonging to the same stock of modern germanics, especially scandanvians settled

Oliver109
12-13-2023, 02:53 AM
It is more complex than that, he's not someone I'd imagine yamnaya to look like if they are who you are referring to as proto nordics, nordics or germanic types existed only among corded ware, after the corded ware settled in scandanvia and also migrated south into steppes of kazkhstan ultimately known as the indo aryans, continental Europe where corded ware people resided got widely replaced expect for scandanvian corded ware folks, their phenotypes became different after mixture and genetic drifts, while the scandanvians remained isolated and without any population replacement like rest of eurppe was going through that's why you have northern europeans with a distinct looks, known as "germanic type" they basically retained their original corded ware ancestry phenotypes, this is also why you find germanic phenotypes occasionally among isolated dardic tribes among central Asians, because that's where a race of people belonging to the same stock of modern germanics, especially scandanvians settled

One of the theories as to why the Afghans have a reputation for being good fearless fighters is because their nordic blood helps them in that regard.

Scytheofgod
12-13-2023, 03:04 AM
One of the theories as to why the Afghans have a reputation for being good fearless fighters is because their nordic blood helps them in that regard.

Yup, they are very war like fundamentally, just like ancient germanics and vikings

Avicenna
12-13-2023, 06:57 AM

Errr no Oliver mate , it's because of their strong faith in Allah. It sounds cliche but it really is.

I wouldn't call it Nordic blood either, it's just common ancestry shared with what became Nordics, but Nordics also share this European Mediterraneans , so i don't understand this special link.

Oliver109
12-13-2023, 08:21 AM
Errr no Oliver mate , it's because of their strong faith in Allah. It sounds cliche but it really is.

I wouldn't call it Nordic blood either, it's just common ancestry shared with what became Nordics, but Nordics also share this European Mediterraneans , so i don't understand this special link.

Still Afghans have a better reputation than many other Muslim nations when it comes to fighting, they have more of a warlike spirit than somewhere like Tajikistan or Bangladesh. I wouldn't say that Afghans are more than 10% Nordic in makeup btw though that influence does shape their character.

Avicenna
12-13-2023, 09:28 AM
Still Afghans have a better reputation than many other Muslim nations when it comes to fighting, they have more of a warlike spirit than somewhere like Tajikistan or Bangladesh. I wouldn't say that Afghans are more than 10% Nordic in makeup btw though that influence does shape their character.

We are paternally steppe derived as well as around 30-50% steppe related ancestry, our language and culture is also derived from those people but the same thing can be said about Tajik pamiris and yet we are Alot more warlike than them. How so? I wouldnt say it has anything to with Nordic admxiture.

Oliver109
12-13-2023, 01:11 PM
We are paternally steppe derived as well as around 30-50% steppe related ancestry, our language and culture is also derived from those people but the same thing can be said about Tajik pamiris and yet we are Alot more warlike than them. How so? I wouldnt say it has anything to with Nordic admxiture.

Because Pamiris are more alpine influenced perhaps? according to anthropologists and history alpine nations haven't been as vigorous in conflict.

Babak
12-14-2023, 12:17 AM

I don't think it has anything to do with that lol. Moreso with living in harsh mountainous conditions. Iranian nomads are the same way.

Scytheofgod
12-14-2023, 12:57 AM
I don't think it has anything to do with that lol. Moreso with living in harsh mountainous conditions. Iranian nomads are the same way.

Not quite, people living in harsh conditions always tend to be vulnerable and servile people, look at the wakhi people

Babak
12-14-2023, 01:07 AM
Not quite, people living in harsh conditions always tend to be vulnerable and servile people, look at the wakhi people

Then what about north Caucasus folk? Ever met a dagestani? lol

Scytheofgod
12-14-2023, 03:18 AM
Then what about north Caucasus folk? Ever met a dagestani? lol

Problem is, that they are obscure for a reason and so is there conflicts or whatever, it's simple, they aren't too war like to ever make it to mainstream media like afghans