PDA

View Full Version : Classify this ukranian scythian

Scytheofgod
12-14-2023, 05:27 PM

Toxin
12-14-2023, 06:19 PM
Lego man

https://p.turbosquid.com/ts-thumb/xb/QuiP2G/gvQV7JXx/legoman3dmodel01/jpg/1455522404/600x600/fit_q87/df11be3065622f5bdd0cdde40cf06db5642f3946/legoman3dmodel01.jpg

SocietyIslands
12-14-2023, 06:44 PM
Faelid + Ladogan

Scytheofgod
12-14-2023, 07:11 PM
Faelid + Ladogan

I don't see any asian or east european admixture in him anywhere at all, I'd say faelid+brunn

earthling1
12-15-2023, 10:28 PM
CM + Baltid

Scytheofgod
12-15-2023, 10:30 PM
CM + Baltid

Dude, just because he's from Ukraine doesn't mean he has to be classified as a slavic type, he's 10 times more germanic looking and he passes only in denmark

Tradra
12-16-2023, 06:17 AM
Looks like a typical american football player.

earthling1
12-16-2023, 02:56 PM
Dude, just because he's from Ukraine doesn't mean he has to be classified as a slavic type, he's 10 times more germanic looking and he passes only in denmark

It's because his eyes are slit-like and his cheekbones are wide and jutting out

aherne
12-17-2023, 04:44 AM
CroMagnid

Nationofsymbol
12-17-2023, 08:41 PM
It's because his eyes are slit-like and his cheekbones are wide and jutting out

Here is a swede from a textbook faelid palate

-cheekbones jutting out and strong
-slit eyes

Yeah no the scythian is a germanic faelid

Regardless of your classifications he passes only In scandanvia, not east europe, even you know that+ask anyone

Katarzyna
12-17-2023, 09:13 PM
Reminds me a little bit of a gracile version of cass. He actually passed in Poland, especially in the North-Western part. Also passed well as German.
Central-Northern European

Nationofsymbol
12-17-2023, 09:25 PM
Reminds me a little bit of a gracile version of cass. He actually passed in Poland, especially in the North-Western part. Also passed well as German.
Central-Northern European

Do.you think he passes in scandinavia or central euro, to me he looks extremely danish

earthling1
12-17-2023, 10:32 PM

Here is a swede from a textbook faelid palate

-cheekbones jutting out and strong
-slit eyes

Yeah no the scythian is a germanic faelid

Regardless of your classifications he passes only In scandanvia, not east europe, even you know that+ask anyone

The Swedish guy's eyes are not slit-like and also his cheekbones, though robust, are not jutting out his face compared to his jaw and forehead.

Nationofsymbol
12-17-2023, 10:50 PM
The Swedish guy's eyes are not slit-like and also his cheekbones, though robust, are not jutting out his face compared to his jaw and forehead.

You can admit they look similar, but point still stands, he gives a very scandanvian vibe therefore he shall be classified in the respective way
I highly doubt he has anything baltid

Also cm is a broad thing to say, so ima assume you meant faelid by it since this dude is probably a textbook example of a faelid or a tronder

earthling1
12-18-2023, 04:01 PM
You can admit they look similar, but point still stands, he gives a very scandanvian vibe therefore he shall be classified in the respective way
I highly doubt he has anything baltid

Also cm is a broad thing to say, so ima assume you meant faelid by it since this dude is probably a textbook example of a faelid or a tronder

They look quite similar, but isn't the wide high cheekbones and smaller eyes what really separates Eastern Europeans from Western Europeans.

Nationofsymbol
12-19-2023, 02:39 AM
They look quite similar, but isn't the wide high cheekbones and smaller eyes what really separates Eastern Europeans from Western Europeans.

He does have smaller eyes but they are sharp and rectangle, which is common among west euros, look up johan the swedish soccor player, also I think you shouldint hyperfocus on small details like this, it doesn't account for the entire phenotype, scandanvians/germanics are basically often associated with extremely robust types and his extreme sharpness and extreme robustness of his facial feature makes him scandanvian shifted in terms of looks rather than eastern

andrzej
12-19-2023, 03:52 PM
Scythians in Ukraine were very diverse, they weren't some homogenous population. But I can tell you that the closer you go to Central/South/Steppe Ukraine where more Scythian genetic input is present among locals, the more Mediterranean and East Eurasian influence phenotypes pop up. The majority of Scythians were probably Pontid and Steppe Pontid, although East Eurasian admixture became more prominent later, but even at this point, it was present among western Scythians.

So even so they're not really basing it off of Ukrainians from the region. Which I agree they shouldn't. Also, there are some Ukrainians that look like that guy. Ukrainians are diverse.

Also, look at how Sarmatians from a bit further east look:
https://media.graphassets.com/iVlluNitQH6uJGflrJBr[img]https://media.graphassets.com/X5kTTdRxqnuXqIqGM3EA