PDA

View Full Version : Paki sex tourist gets kidnapped by Jewish mafia in Ukraine

RoyBatty
04-17-2009, 05:53 PM
Hahahahahahahha :thumb001: :D

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/04/16/article-0-047BADDE000005DC-958_233x266.jpg

Kidnapped? Eren Parker, 25, has gone missing while on holiday in Ukraine

A British man who has gone missing in Ukraine may have been kidnapped, his family fears.

The Foreign Office is monitoring reports that Eren Parker, 25, has disappeared while on holiday in the south of the country.

Parker, from Penge in south London, was reported missing in Odessa last Thursday. He is believed to have been on a two-week holiday in the region.

His cousin, Erol Kesen, said he feared Mr Parker may have been kidnapped.

He told the News Shopper: 'He was supposed to fly out of the country with his uncle but went missing before that happened.'

A spokesman for the Foreign Office said: 'We can confirm a British national is currently missing in Odessa.

'He was reported missing on April 9.

'Ukrainian authorities are currently investigating and consular staff are in regular contact with the British national's family.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1170486/Kidnapping-fears-British-holidaymaker-goes-missing-Ukraine.html

Vargtand
04-17-2009, 05:56 PM
Umm what makes him a sex tourist and where does it say it's the Jewish mafia?

Beorn
04-17-2009, 05:57 PM
Is the Ukraine a hotspot for sex tourists?

EDIT: Varg asked first. :)

RoyBatty
04-17-2009, 06:01 PM
It is a hotspot, yes.

Skandi
04-17-2009, 06:05 PM
It is a hotspot, yes.

Not really answering the questions there, is there any evidence of a Jewish connection or a prostitution angle, or are you just playing up to steriotypes?

RoyBatty
04-17-2009, 06:08 PM

Why didn't you ask whether he was "a Paki"? :rolleyes: The chance of that assumption being true is less likely than the other two. Obviously the article isn't going to go into the politically incorrect details and tell us the ethnic pursuasions of the involved parties.

Using powers of deduction:

1 - Odessa = a Jewish city = Jewish mafia
2 - Multiple choice: British Pakis go on holiday in the Ukraine because:

(a) they are interested in learning about it's culture and history
(b) because Spain is too expensive
(c) because they volunteer time at a Soros run NGO
(d) they go for the women

The answer is pretty obvious.

Vargtand
04-17-2009, 06:32 PM
Why didn't you ask whether he was "a Paki"? :rolleyes: The chance of that assumption being true is less likely than the other two. Obviously the article isn't going to go into the politically incorrect details and tell us the ethnic pursuasions of the involved parties.

Using powers of deduction:

1 - Odessa = a Jewish city = Jewish mafia
2 - Multiple choice: British Pakis go on holiday in the Ukraine because:

(a) they are interested in learning about it's culture and history
(b) because Spain is too expensive
(c) because they volunteer time at a Soros run NGO
(d) they go for the women

The answer is pretty obvious.
Well he looks paki :P duh!

Yeah Spain is getting expensive now a days..

RoyBatty
04-17-2009, 06:38 PM

Years ago I used to work nightshifts. At this particular facility there were security guards on 24/7 duty. One of them (this particular one was Afghan) showed me his browsing habits for the evening. He was quite taken by a Ukrainian hooker website so I assume that it's something that's been doing the rounds "in the community" for a while.

When I saw that article it reminded me of this episode. :)