PDA

View Full Version : Classify this Afghan fella ( does he look Spanish?)

Avicenna
12-16-2023, 09:59 PM
https://i.ibb.co/wYhqN11/Screenshot-20231216-155132.jpg (https://ibb.co/ZNzr6CC)
https://i.ibb.co/bmgvFXb/Screenshot-20231216-154906.jpg (https://ibb.co/tKM2zDL)

Xacal
12-16-2023, 10:06 PM
More italian imo

mariavazq
12-16-2023, 10:16 PM
No.

Avicenna
12-16-2023, 10:22 PM
No.
How comes? He has a long mid face, straight nose, blue eyes, dark hair, flat small forehead and a doli skull

Oliver109
12-17-2023, 12:31 AM
gracile med and iranid, i think he gives me a Spanish vibe but yeah trans med in look

mariavazq
12-17-2023, 12:31 AM
How comes? He has a long mid face, straight nose, blue eyes, dark hair, flat small forehead and a doli skull

Lips, skin tone, jaw... He really looks like some kind of Caucasoid North African

Oliver109
12-17-2023, 12:34 AM
Lips, skin tone, jaw... He really looks like some kind of Caucasoid North African

his skin tone is quite rosy, lots of Spaniards have a similar skin tone but he is white in undertone

Avicenna
12-17-2023, 12:37 AM

Show me a North African like him and I'll admit it

TheWolf97
12-17-2023, 12:38 AM
Looks pseudo Southern Italian

Ketchup
12-17-2023, 03:34 AM
No. He looks kinda NAFRI

Avicenna
12-17-2023, 09:02 AM
No. He looks kinda NAFRI

Show me one north African that looks similar to him. I've seen many Spaniards like him on the other hand .

earthling1
12-17-2023, 02:29 PM
To me he looks Emirati. I would classify him as Arabid. Very good looking, apart from the lips

Babak
12-17-2023, 02:44 PM
Looks like a cross between an Iranian and a afghan lol

Oghuz
12-17-2023, 02:48 PM
Intermediate between Irano-med with Irano-nordoid

Avicenna
12-17-2023, 02:58 PM
To me he looks Emirati. I would classify him as Arabid. Very good looking, apart from the lips

Show me one emirati that looks like him you pathetic troll.

Eurafricanid
12-17-2023, 03:26 PM
He looks like a Sothern Italian + minor Australoid mix, the eyes look a bit off on him, which generally indicates some sort of non-europeaness.

But maybe squinting you eyes, yes a little bit.

PS. the clasification whould be Proto-Iranid + Proto-Nordid

Avicenna
12-17-2023, 03:29 PM
He looks like a Sothern Italian + minor Australoid mix, the eyes look a bit off on him, which generally indicates some sort of non-europeaness.

But maybe squinting you eyes, yes a little bit.

Australoid? He's Afghan not a aboriginal Australian, thats just absurd. If I labeled him as a Iberian you would never have come up with that either. Something seems off about him could mean just something local within his region, but Australoid is just ludicrous man.

Eurafricanid
12-17-2023, 03:30 PM
Australoid? He's Afghan not a aboriginal Australian, thats just absurd. If I labeled him as a Iberian you would never have come up with that either. Something seems off about him could mean just something local within his region, but Australoid is just ludicrous man.

He does have a minor australoid look, don't be blind.

Avicenna
12-17-2023, 03:47 PM
He does have a minor australoid look, don't be blind.

Where is this Australoid look? Can you pinpoint the exact feature where you feel it's Australoid then link it to actual studies where it shows australoid phenotypes within Afghanistan, and make sure it's peer reviewed by a professional academic.

I know your sly agenda, you are quite disingenuous.
He doesn't have any australoid input, his eyes literally seem normal and within the range of any Caucasoid phenotype. So please, pinpoint where you "Feel" he has this minor input.

This is not your meztizo Amerindian brazil where non europeaness equals Amerindian/SSA admxiture. He's not southern Italian nor European so your comparison in itself is absurd.

Eurafricanid
12-17-2023, 04:19 PM
Where is this Australoid look? Can you pinpoint the exact feature where you feel it's Australoid then link it to actual studies where it shows australoid phenotypes within Afghanistan, and make sure it's peer reviewed by a professional academic.

I know your sly agenda, you are quite disingenuous.
He doesn't have any australoid input, his eyes literally seem normal and within the range of any Caucasoid phenotype. So please, pinpoint where you "Feel" he has this minor input.

This is not your meztizo Amerindian brazil where non europeaness equals Amerindian/SSA admxiture. He's not southern Italian nor European so your comparison in itself is absurd.

I didn't say he HAS and australoid input, I said he looks like he has minor australoid features. Where did you see me saying Amerindian or SSA?

Avicenna
12-17-2023, 04:25 PM
I didn't say he HAS and australoid input, I said he looks like he has minor australoid features. Where did you see me saying Amerindian or SSA?

You literally just said it mate

Quoted directly from you above

"He does have a minor australoid look, don't be blind"

Do you understand there is not really any difference between saying "he has" and "he looks like he has" due to the fact it's all subjective and speculation anyways? I mean I can assure he doesn't have Australoid input, mainly due to the fact there are no aboriginal Australians high up in the mountains of Afghanistan, and that's not even addressing the actual fact of what is Australoid input meant to be on this individual.

Eurafricanid
12-17-2023, 04:42 PM
You literally just said it mate

Quoted directly from you above

"He does have a minor australoid look, don't be blind"

Do you understand there is not really any difference between saying "he has" and "he looks like he has" due to the fact it's all subjective and speculation anyways? I mean I can assure he doesn't have Australoid input, mainly due to the fact there are no aboriginal Australians high up in the mountains of Afghanistan, and that's not even addressing the actual fact of what is Australoid input meant to be on this individual.

When you say "has a look", it means the same as "looks like has input". I thought anyone whould understand this.
Example: "He looks like he has minor SSA imput" and "He has a minor SSA look". It's really obvious that it doesn't mean actual input.

Avicenna
12-17-2023, 04:45 PM
When you say "has a look", it means the same as "looks like has input". I thought anyone whould understand this.
Example: "He looks like he has minor SSA imput" and "He has a minor SSA look". It's really obvious that it doesn't mean actual input.

Well obviously it doesn't mean he has actual Australian input because there is no genetic analysis done him to confirm this, so any statement which says" he has a Australoid look" would mean "you think" he has it. Stop trying to wiggle out of this one bro.

Eurafricanid
12-17-2023, 04:54 PM
Well obviously it doesn't mean he has actual Australian input because there is no genetic analysis done him to confirm this, so any statement which says" he has a Australoid look" would mean "you think" he has it. Stop trying to wiggle out of this one bro.

Why, stop forcing your thoughts on me, I didn't say he's mixed with australoid I clearly said that he looks like he has minor autraloid input, which he does, it doesn't matter if he actually is or not, I also said here (in the forum) that some gypsy looked like a polynesian, because he did, not because I thought he was actually a polynesian.
The australoid look is not that uncommon in south asia, since Veddoids look super close to Australoids, anyways.

Nurzat
12-17-2023, 05:09 PM
people on here are really clueless sometimes. he's got zero Mediterranean vibe, let alone MENA.

he passes as Romanian and Ukrainian and south Russian and is one of those Steppe/PIE archaic types that you can still find in rural Black Sea region every here and there, Nordic/Pontid

Eurafricanid
12-17-2023, 05:15 PM
people on here are really clueless sometimes. he's got zero Mediterranean vibe, let alone MENA.

he passes as Romanian and Ukrainian and south Russian and is one of those Steppe/PIE archaic types that you can still find in rural Black Sea region every here and there, Nordic/Pontid

You said "he's got zero Mediterranean vibe" and then saying that he's a Pontid? Make it make sense.

Avicenna
12-17-2023, 05:36 PM
Why, stop forcing your thoughts on me, I didn't say he's mixed with australoid I clearly said that he looks like he has minor autraloid input, which he does, it doesn't matter if he actually is or not, I also said here (in the forum) that some gypsy looked like a polynesian, because he did, not because I thought he was actually a polynesian.
The australoid look is not that uncommon in south asia, since Veddoids look super close to Australoids, anyways.

Your IQ is in the bin man. Users like yourself are exactly why people don't take Anthropology seriously. I ain't wasting my time on you.

Avicenna
12-17-2023, 05:39 PM

Apparently he has a minor asutraoiid input, yet I'm still waiting for the evidence to show this or atleast know where this magical input is.

earthling1
12-17-2023, 10:34 PM
Show me one emirati that looks like him you pathetic troll.

Watch your language, else i'll ask @Loki to ban you.

Avicenna
12-18-2023, 12:06 AM
Watch your language, else i'll ask @Loki to ban you.

Stop trolling and be a useful member of this forum and maybe you won't get these type of comments. Don't comment on my threads anymore either, I always ignore your contribution anyways. Take care.

earthling1
12-18-2023, 03:59 PM
Stop trolling and be a useful member of this forum and maybe you won't get these type of comments. Don't comment on my threads anymore either, I always ignore your contribution anyways. Take care.

And what does useful mean? Tell you the answers you want to hear? Tell you that all Afghans look Nordic?
Nope. I tell the truth. People like you can't handle that. You're here begging Spanish people to accept an Afghan as one of them, so who's the pathetic troll.

Immanenz
12-18-2023, 04:23 PM
He looks like a more Iranid version of Ben Stiller - (also skull identical to Hallstatt Kelts) obviously passes as Spaniard.

Hektor12
12-18-2023, 04:31 PM
Aryan+Balochi

Avicenna
12-18-2023, 06:00 PM
And what does useful mean? Tell you the answers you want to hear? Tell you that all Afghans look Nordic?
Nope. I tell the truth. People like you can't handle that. You're here begging Spanish people to accept an Afghan as one of them, so who's the pathetic troll.

Did I claim he's Nordic or what? Stop projecting, you are extremely bad at classifying. Telling me he looks emirati and is arabid is enough to know your contribution to my threads are not valuable. Why does it anger your little nerves when I say OP looks Spanish? Maybe because I genuinely do think he does?

Stop being disingenuous and a tool. Show me one emirati ( verified emirati) who looks like OP. Chop chop.

If you fail, and you will you can
Close the door on your way out.

Scarface F
12-18-2023, 06:16 PM
Yes

Jim Cevizeloid

Scarface F
12-18-2023, 06:19 PM

Nah. He looks alien for Ukraine and surroundings in general. SW Euro vibe.

Avicenna
12-18-2023, 07:28 PM
Nah. He looks alien for Ukraine and surroundings in general. SW Euro vibe.

He doesn't look eastern European imo I agree

Scarface F
12-18-2023, 07:31 PM
He doesn't look eastern European imo I agree

Yes he looks surprisingly western!

Jesus Navas
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/kOMh32-v8oc1yt27cm8m7IxY9JE=/0x43:580x430/1400x1400/filters:focal(0x43:580x430):format(jpeg)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/14124107/s12244976-63.0.jpg

earthling1
12-18-2023, 07:37 PM
Did I claim he's Nordic or what? Stop projecting, you are extremely bad at classifying. Telling me he looks emirati and is arabid is enough to know your contribution to my threads are not valuable. Why does it anger your little nerves when I say OP looks Spanish? Maybe because I genuinely do think he does?

Stop being disingenuous and a tool. Show me one emirati ( verified emirati) who looks like OP. Chop chop.

If you fail, and you will you can
Close the door on your way out.

Most people here classify based on colouring (hair/skin/eyes) and skull shape. I'm one of the few who actually zooms in to the face (eyes, nose, lips) because to me, that reveals a lot of things. In this post, his lips are clearly SSA-like, ie thick. That's why he doesn't look Spanish. He looks closest to Emirati for me because they tend to have Caucasoid eyes and nose, but slightly thicker lips. Google Emirati. It's fine if you don't see it or don't want to see it, what's weird is when someone points it out to you and you become rude and petty.

Avicenna
12-18-2023, 08:36 PM
Most people here classify based on colouring (hair/skin/eyes) and skull shape. I'm one of the few who actually zooms in to the face (eyes, nose, lips) because to me, that reveals a lot of things. In this post, his lips are clearly SSA-like, ie thick. That's why he doesn't look Spanish. He looks closest to Emirati for me because they tend to have Caucasoid eyes and nose, but slightly thicker lips. Google Emirati. It's fine if you don't see it or don't want to see it, what's weird is when someone points it out to you and you become rude and petty.

So by your logic someone with thicker than average lips looks emirati? Do you seriously type that and think that's a good explanation? And no, most people did not classify him based on only pigmentation, look at his skull shape, nose shape and face shape, it screams SW European. Maybe YOU can't see it, because you are the only one who has said he looks emirati. So again , I ask you, SHOW ME ONE SINGLE INDIVIDUAL WHO looks similar to him.

Im not rude or petty to other users or in general, I only do that when I sense a person is trolling or just delusional. You are showing you are the latter, although I have insisted for you to show me atleast one example of a emirati ( verified) who looks similar to him. I've yet to see it

thisismyaccount
12-18-2023, 10:03 PM

I dont see Emirati, if he looks like any kind of Arab, its syrian.

I seen Emiratis, theyre more chubby in the faces. Not chubby like actual fatty, but more like roundish. The Emiratis that would look like him, are rather of south iranian descent anyways.

thisismyaccount
12-18-2023, 10:04 PM
Its hard to place him, though I do assume he can pass as atypical south Italian?

Babak
12-18-2023, 11:50 PM
Lol Emirati:

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5bc45fb2aadd34682fb903a3/1568725614669-V21I4TMR9OKYCXHPWXDO/adnoc_men_111118_0462.jpg

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5bc45fb2aadd34682fb903a3/1568713423888-SA7WPCSBBQ8CBX8BPECA/2019-09-17_0001.jpg

https://www.shutterstock.com/shutterstock/photos/1360894514/display_1500/stock-photo-group-of-arabian-businessmen-with-kandura-meeting-outdoors-in-uae-middle-eastern-men-in-dubai-1360894514.jpg

Avicenna
12-19-2023, 12:16 AM
Lol Emirati:

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5bc45fb2aadd34682fb903a3/1568725614669-V21I4TMR9OKYCXHPWXDO/adnoc_men_111118_0462.jpg

https://images.squarespace-cdn.com/content/v1/5bc45fb2aadd34682fb903a3/1568713423888-SA7WPCSBBQ8CBX8BPECA/2019-09-17_0001.jpg

https://www.shutterstock.com/shutterstock/photos/1360894514/display_1500/stock-photo-group-of-arabian-businessmen-with-kandura-meeting-outdoors-in-uae-middle-eastern-men-in-dubai-1360894514.jpg

This forum is saturated with users like her. Do these people even know what they are writing?

Incal
12-19-2023, 01:50 AM
Dude gives me desert vibes so no.

Odelia
12-19-2023, 02:11 AM
The mouth is off, very Semitic/Arabid type of mouth shape though. Passes better in south Italy than Spain as island Italians do tend to have semitic/levantine features. But overall he looks like those blue eyed kurds that I see around.

Laredo
12-19-2023, 02:15 AM
Lol Emirati:

The majority of these people look South Asian /black admixed, let's not forget Indians make over 1/3 of the population In Saudi Arabia and surrounding Gulf Arab states.

Incal
12-19-2023, 02:22 AM
The mouth is off, very Semitic/Arabid type of mouth shape though. Passes better in south Italy than Spain as island Italians do tend to have semitic/levantine features. But overall he looks like those blue eyed kurds that I see around.

This.

Also, weak chin/neck area typical of desert people: dude looks like an inverted triangle.

Avicenna
12-19-2023, 08:46 AM
The majority of these people look South Asian /black admixed, let's not forget Indians make over 1/3 of the population In Saudi Arabia and surrounding Gulf Arab states.

They make up the lower class and working class sectors, you won't see them wearing these types of clothing taking pictures, which I can only imagine is worn by the natives who are middle class elites.

Scarface F
12-19-2023, 09:10 AM
This.

Also, weak chin/neck area typical of desert people: dude looks like an inverted triangle.

Weak chin and inverted triangle face is typical dinarid trait. Also Nordids have weak chins very often, especially in northeastern Europe

fortress europe
12-19-2023, 09:37 AM
He shows similarities to David Cole, a Jewish holocaust denier.125380

mariavazq
12-19-2023, 05:38 PM
Navas is gypsy...

mariavazq
12-19-2023, 05:39 PM
Yes he looks surprisingly western!

Jesus Navas
https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/kOMh32-v8oc1yt27cm8m7IxY9JE=/0x43:580x430/1400x1400/filters:focal(0x43:580x430):format(jpeg)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/14124107/s12244976-63.0.jpg

Navas is gypsy...

Avicenna
12-19-2023, 05:50 PM
Navas is gypsy...

Is Santi cazorla, Fabregas, Xavi, Rodri also gypsy?

mariavazq
12-19-2023, 06:07 PM
Is Santi cazorla, Fabregas, Xavi, Rodri also gypsy?

I have no information about their family background, but any Spaniard like Xavi or Rodri have non-white roots (probably gypsy or South American). It's a matter of looking at his family photo album.
In Spain in the last 30 years, in addition to the gypsies already present for centuries, millions of non-whites from America, Africa and Asia have settled. And now its mark is seen in the population.

thisismyaccount
12-19-2023, 06:55 PM
Navas is gypsy...

If we're only talking about looks, I dont think it matter so much here though? Navas could be 50% gypsy and 50% sub saharan, but he looks european asf

Avicenna
12-19-2023, 07:06 PM
I have no information about their family background, but any Spaniard like Xavi or Rodri have non-white roots (probably gypsy or South American). It's a matter of looking at his family photo album.
In Spain in the last 30 years, in addition to the gypsies already present for centuries, millions of non-whites from America, Africa and Asia have settled. And now its mark is seen in the population.

What if their ancestors were just indeginous Iberians and some happened to be darker than average?

Valenman
12-19-2023, 09:14 PM
What if their ancestors were just indeginous Iberians and some happened to be darker than average?
The vast majority of Spaniards that I saw taking a DNA test and who came out 90+ Iberian were anything but blonde and had light eyes and pink skin. I'm not saying that they looked like Navas or Xavi, but they didn't look like stereotypical Central Europeans at all, in fact, I didn't see almost no Spaniards (of any features) who would have something gypsy or South American except for 3-4 exceptions and it was 2% or less, so I don't understand why so many users of this forum and similar sites try to deny how obvious there are Spaniards and Europeans in general of different traits, If literally 20-30 years ago there was almost no mixing in Spain, how is it possible that these people have non-Spanish origin? If the gypsies 200 years ago were not even 0.2% of the population and were very endogamous, in addition, In many provinces 50 years ago, even their presence was directly non-existent or almost non-existent. The funniest thing is that Fábregas,Cazorla
and Xavi probably no one would take them for foreigners in Spain but on the contrary, people like Los Morancos would be called guiris without a doubt, on the contrary it only happens in Forums like this. In fact it seems strange to me that no one calls morancos or pepa flores gypsies, for example, they were born in gypsy neighborhoods and they are flamenco singers, but of course a person from an upper-class family in a town where everyone is Spanish calls him a foreigner or gypsy, because he is not white enough.

mariavazq
12-19-2023, 10:21 PM
Who says here that ethnic Spaniards have to be blonde? What ethnic Spaniards (blonde or not) do not have is sooty skin nor do they have Negroid, Armenoid or Amerindian features.

Valenman
12-19-2023, 10:40 PM
Who says here that ethnic Spaniards have to be blonde? What ethnic Spaniards (blonde or not) do not have is sooty skin nor do they have Negroid, Armenoid or Amerindian features.

I understand in the case of Rodri that if it is true he does not look typical Spanish at all. But Cazorla and Fabregas have nothing Negroid or Armenoid, they look 100% European. Xavi is true, he is not so typical but he does not look like an Immigrant at all either. Latino or gypsy, plus his family is from Spain and there are photos of his parents.In addition, you can see genetic tests of people from northern European countries such as Great Britain, Poland, Germany, etc. who come out 100% European in tests from different companies and some have naturally darker skin tone, which is completely norma.And that In Spain it is also common, it is not something rare, although obviously the minority and not as dark in tone as North Africans or American Mestizos, but darker than the avarege of the population.

Odelia
12-20-2023, 12:05 AM
Weak chin and inverted triangle face is typical dinarid trait. Also Nordids have weak chins very often, especially in northeastern Europe
So much wrong in this comment. Dinarids and nordids have the most sharpest, longest chins. They're very CM influenced. You're probably thinking of alpinids, who are reduced CMs. Northeastern european nordics with weak chins are a mixture of subnordid and siberian/mongoloid influenced types which feature apple shaped face, and a weak chin is a characteristic of northeasterners. They're not full nordics or ''proper nordids''. Even hitler would've see them as inferior due to their mongoloid input.

https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-ca1b947935e34defdb4be8614e2e5e00-pjlq

Kess
12-20-2023, 12:07 AM
Dinarids and nordids have the most sharpest, longest chins.

Wrong. Dinarids have strong but round chins.

Odelia
12-20-2023, 12:12 AM
So? My point was that they don't have weak chins, period! Round or sharp, dinarid chins are still robust and strong.

Smaug
12-20-2023, 01:20 AM
The jaw area is very non-European.

Scarface F
12-20-2023, 09:39 AM
So much wrong in this comment. Dinarids and nordids have the most sharpest, longest chins. They're very CM influenced. You're probably thinking of alpinids, who are reduced CMs. Northeastern european nordics with weak chins are a mixture of subnordid and siberian/mongoloid influenced types which feature apple shaped face, and a weak chin is a characteristic of northeasterners. They're not full nordics or ''proper nordids''. Even hitler would've see them as inferior due to their mongoloid input.

No. Pure nordids and dinarids have zero CM input.

Scarface F
12-20-2023, 09:41 AM

Dinarids have weak chin just like their armenoid counterpart, but less extreme. You are thinking about dinarids infuenced by CM which is common but those are no pure dinarids.

actual dinaric profile looks like this:

https://static.jutarnji.hr/images/slike/2022/06/03/k_25001773_640.jpg

Scarface F
12-20-2023, 09:42 AM
Navas is gypsy...

I know however he is unpassable as Balkan Gypsy and looks much more Iberian and western.

Tooting Carmen
12-20-2023, 09:58 AM
No. He actually looks kind of like a younger Rishi Sunak.

Scarface F
12-20-2023, 10:00 AM
No. He actually looks kind of like a younger Rishi Sunak.

He looks zero Indid, bad trolling.

Tooting Carmen
12-20-2023, 10:02 AM

He isn't as dark as Rishi, but the features are reminiscent of him:
https://www.politico.eu/cdn-cgi/image/width=1160,height=773,quality=80,onerror=redirect, format=auto/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/14/GettyImages-1258541568-scaled.jpg

Scarface F
12-20-2023, 10:07 AM
https://www.politico.eu/cdn-cgi/image/width=1160,height=773,quality=80,onerror=redirect, format=auto/wp-content/uploads/2023/06/14/GettyImages-1258541568-scaled.jpg

Indian is unpassable even as Gypsy while Afgan passes as European. Please quit the trolling.

thisismyaccount
12-20-2023, 10:14 AM

Youre blind asf.
It would been better if you said he looked like from Lebanon or Palestine

lockdownboredom
12-20-2023, 12:14 PM
can only see half a face. pretty retarded this thread managed to reach this many pages without a clear photo of his face.

Avicenna
12-20-2023, 12:20 PM

It's tooting what do you expect??

Avicenna
12-20-2023, 12:22 PM

Yes very similar, Afghan guy looks more darker though, passes in sri Lanka as well

https://i.ibb.co/3vHzDqG/Screenshot-20231216-154906.jpg (https://ibb.co/0K3tgS8)
special font copy and paste (https://usefulwebtool.com/)

https://i.ibb.co/L80brVQ/Getty-Images-1258541568-scaled.jpg (https://ibb.co/HVK1C5N)
special font copy and paste (https://usefulwebtool.com/)

Avicenna
12-20-2023, 12:23 PM
can only see half a face. pretty retarded this thread managed to reach this many pages without a clear photo of his face.

I regret putting the Spanish part in the title thread

HeavenLust
12-20-2023, 12:25 PM
Kabyle dood

Scarface F
12-20-2023, 01:11 PM
It's tooting what do you expect??

It's true Rishi and this guy have very similar skull shape, chin etc but so have Norwegian Nordic and an Yemeni Arabid without having any similarities in facial features, soft tissue and coloring.

earthling1
12-20-2023, 02:33 PM
Here you go: Caucasoid eyes and nose but lips are on the thick side. Not as thick as the Afghan guy though.
https://cdn.arabsstock.com/uploads/images/63778/image-63778-portrait-emirati-arab-gulf-man-wearing-traditional-emirati-preview.jpg

axel.aleman
12-20-2023, 03:29 PM
Nordo Iranid maybe

thisismyaccount
12-20-2023, 03:36 PM
Here you go: Caucasoid eyes and nose but lips are on the thick side. Not as thick as the Afghan guy though.
https://cdn.arabsstock.com/uploads/images/63778/image-63778-portrait-emirati-arab-gulf-man-wearing-traditional-emirati-preview.jpg

This guy's lips seems wider and sub saharan influenced. His eyes seem different too and also his nose. Afghan guy seem to have thinner nose from this view
https://i.ibb.co/bmgvFXb/Screenshot-20231216-154906.jpg

earthling1
12-20-2023, 03:41 PM
This guy's lips seems wider and sub saharan influenced. His eyes seem different too and also his nose. Afghan guy seem to have thinner nose from this view
https://i.ibb.co/bmgvFXb/Screenshot-20231216-154906.jpg

Yeah, i mean i'm not going to get the exact same face from Google, am I? The Afghan guy's mouth also seems SSA. If you think about how an Afghan got SSA lips, it can only be from Arabid Veddoid or Indid Veddoid. Geographically speaking.

thisismyaccount
12-20-2023, 06:07 PM
Yeah, i mean i'm not going to get the exact same face from Google, am I? The Afghan guy's mouth also seems SSA. If you think about how an Afghan got SSA lips, it can only be from Arabid Veddoid or Indid Veddoid. Geographically speaking.

No he doesnt, the afghan guy's mouth doesnt seem SSA influenced at all. I never thought of that even before you brought that up. Even now I dont think that.
His entire face instead says syrian or Palestinian.

earthling1
12-20-2023, 06:12 PM
But when a Syrian/Palestinian has thick lips, it's because it's SSA influenced. The only people with thick lips are SSAs (including Veddoids) and Mongoloids.

Avicenna
12-20-2023, 06:27 PM

So after a few days of searching for the mythical arabid face, you found this guy? He looks nothing like him at all. Again, showing your incompetence and ignorance. Just admit you are wrong about him and move on?

Meanwhile, it took me a few minutes to find Spaniards similar to him ( atleast more than the emirati guy )

https://i.ibb.co/sjC002P/marc-bartra.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)
https://i.ibb.co/Y0SRtQk/f608x342-25030-54753-0.png (https://imgbb.com/)

Avicenna
12-20-2023, 06:28 PM
But when a Syrian/Palestinian has thick lips, it's because it's SSA influenced. The only people with thick lips are SSAs (including Veddoids) and Mongoloids.
Can you please support this statement with actual evidence and professional academic studies to back this up? You think Caucasoids can't have thick lips?

Ketchup
12-20-2023, 06:29 PM
Indian is unpassable even as Gypsy while Afgan passes as European. Please quit the trolling.

Rishi Sunak's blood is actually Pakistani, his grandparents were Punjabi Khatris from what is now Gujranwala, Pakistan.

Avicenna
12-20-2023, 06:30 PM
Rishi Sunak's blood is actually Pakistani, his grandparents were Punjabi Khatris from what is now Gujranwala, Pakistan.

I always assumed he was Gujarati Patel but he's actually Punjabi. I was taken back I can't lie.

Queen_95
12-20-2023, 06:32 PM

You are obsessed with Arab being SSA mixed !! U make no sense because Arabians in gulf are literally 0% African and they r very racist and never marry outside their clans. If u r a real Muslim u would know that fact about Arabian gulf.
While Yemenis are 0-5% SSA same goes to Palestine/ Jordan but it’s a bit higher. While North Africans are at least 15%-35% SSA.
As for Afghans there r no way in hell they have SSA on them they’re genetically close to Persians and Pakistanis and some r close to central Asians like hazzara.

Ketchup
12-20-2023, 06:33 PM
You are obsessed with Arab being SSA mixed !! U make no sense because Arabians in gulf are literally 0% African and they r very racist and never marry outside their clans. If u r a real Muslim u would know that fact about Arabian gulf.
While Yemenis are 0-5% SSA same goes to Palestine/ Jordan but it’s a bit higher. While North Africans are at least 15%-35% SSA.
As for Afghans there r no way in hell they have SSA on them they’re genetically close to Persians and Pakistanis and some r close to central Asians like hazzara.

Maybe so but Gulf Arabs and Arabs in general are high Natufian. Natufian has some ancient African mix and it's obvious when you look at a lot of Saudis, Omanis, Emiratis, and Yemenis.

Queen_95
12-20-2023, 06:41 PM
Maybe so but Gulf Arabs and Arabs in general are high Natufian. Natufian has some ancient African mix and it's obvious when you look at a lot of Saudis, Omanis, Emiratis, and Yemenis.

Natufians were ancient Levantines not Africans they were genetically closer to ancient Egyptian/Berber they had very dark skin but were caucasiod. And now most west Asians including Persians and Kurds and Caucasians all have natufian admixture.
To have SSA face/features u need to be at least quarter black.

thisismyaccount
12-20-2023, 06:52 PM

His lips dont even seem SSA influenced, its something you came up with.
The Arab guy you posted got thicker lips and wider too, which appears rather SSA influenced.

earthling1
12-20-2023, 06:53 PM

The Middle East has been proven to be the first place for the out-of-Africa migration. I mean look at a map.

earthling1
12-20-2023, 07:01 PM
His lips dont even seem SSA influenced, its something you came up with.
The Arab guy you posted got thicker lips and wider too, which appears rather SSA influenced.

The Arab guy's lips are most definitely not as thick as the Afghan guy's. Zoom in.

thisismyaccount
12-20-2023, 07:14 PM
The Arab guy's lips are most definitely not as thick as the Afghan guy's. Zoom in.

Youre so obsessed with him having SSA lips, no one had said this except you.

The Arab has wider lips, which appears more as SSA influenced compared to the afghan. The afghan himself doesnt have thicker lips than the Arab.

earthling1
12-20-2023, 07:22 PM
Youre so obsessed with him having SSA lips, no one had said this except you.

The Arab has wider lips, which appears more as SSA influenced compared to the afghan. The afghan himself doesnt have thicker lips than the Arab.

If you take a ruler and place it below their noses at the thickest part of their lips, the Arab guy's lip thickness would be shorter than the other guy. Also, we're talking about thickness, not how wide the lips are because lots of races have wide lips. Also you only have a side view of the Afghan so you can't really see the width, and the Arab guy's lips look wider because he's smiling :)

earthling1
12-20-2023, 07:25 PM
My guess is the Afghan got his lips from Pakistan/Indid Veddoid. Either that, or from Arabid Veddoid. I usually categorize both these Veddoid groups under SSA. Because Veddoids are the aborigines people of India/Pakistan, and is more prevalent the more south you go. Rare among Afghans, but it's probably due to mixing with Pakistani Punjabi Veddoid.

thisismyaccount
12-20-2023, 07:34 PM
If you take a ruler and place it below their noses at the thickest part of their lips, the Arab guy's lip thickness would be shorter than the other guy. Also, we're talking about thickness, not how wide the lips are because lots of races have wide lips. Also you only have a side view of the Afghan so you can't really see the width, and the Arab guy's lips look wider because he's smiling :)

:picard2:

Thats hardly a smile, and the Arab guy has a moustache unlike the afghan guy, which gives this impression that his lips are less thick. The afghan guy open his mouth a bit, so it gives even more an impression of that.
It's not entirely a side view, but you can still make out the afghan doesnt have wider lips.

But I dont care about this enough to argue further. You can keep this autistic obsession with his lips.

Avicenna
12-20-2023, 07:54 PM
:picard2:

Thats hardly a smile, and the Arab guy has a moustache unlike the afghan guy, which gives this impression that his lips are less thick. The afghan guy open his mouth a bit, so it gives even more an impression of that.
It's not entirely a side view, but you can still make out the afghan doesnt have wider lips.

But I dont care about this enough to argue further. You can keep this autistic obsession with his lips.

This forum is infested with users like her. This generation is messed up, everyone has to be right even when confronted with clear proofs to suggest otherwise.

Queen_95
12-20-2023, 08:21 PM
My guess is the Afghan got his lips from Pakistan/Indid Veddoid. Either that, or from Arabid Veddoid. I usually categorize both these Veddoid groups under SSA. Because Veddoids are the aborigines people of India/Pakistan, and is more prevalent the more south you go. Rare among Afghans, but it's probably due to mixing with Pakistani Punjabi Veddoid.
FYI Veddoid are actually Caucasian. The veddoid are archaic Caucasoids and genetically they have nothing to do with Africa their dna proved it they r black skinned Caucasians.
So let’s presume that the Afghan guy has 5% Veddoid blood that means he’s 0% SSA and 100% caucasiod.

Avicenna
12-20-2023, 08:24 PM
FYI Veddoid are actually Caucasian. The veddoid are archaic Caucasoids and genetically they have nothing to do with Africa their dna proved it they r black skinned Caucasians.
So let’s presume that the Afghan guy has 5% Veddoid blood that means he’s 0% SSA and 100% caucasiod.

This is why amatuer commercial calculators are so dangerous, it can invent and perceive things which aren't even there based on proxy nonsense. Afghans are below 10% AASI which is some artificial proxy component which we don't even have, yet based on that OP has veddoid lips?

earthling1
12-20-2023, 09:36 PM

Do you have a source?
Veddoids can have broad flat noses and thick lips. Only their eye area is mostly Caucasoid. A Caucasian generally has deep-socketed eyes, narrow high-bridged nose and thin-ish lips. Like the Navas gypsy guy from a few pages back.

Odelia
12-20-2023, 11:08 PM
No. Pure nordids and dinarids have zero CM input.
But they're more likely to be CM influenced than other groups. They're the most sharpest in their bone structure than meds, alpines, baltics, pontids, etc.

Queen_95
12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Do you have a source?
Veddoids can have broad flat noses and thick lips. Only their eye area is mostly Caucasoid. A Caucasian generally has deep-socketed eyes, narrow high-bridged nose and thin-ish lips. Like the Navas gypsy guy from a few pages back.

Subraces
The postulated subraces vary depending on the author, including but not limited to Mediterranean, Atlantid, Nordic, East Baltic, Alpine, Dinaric, Turanid, Armenoid, Iranid, Indid, Arabid, and Hamitic.[64]

H.G. Wells argued that across Europe, North Africa, the Horn of Africa, West Asia, Central Asia and South Asia, a Caucasian physical stock existed. He divided this racial element into two main groups: a shorter and darker Mediterranean or Iberian race and a taller and lighter Nordic race. Wells asserted that Semitic and Hamitic populations were mainly of Mediterranean type, and Aryan populations were originally of Nordic type. He regarded the Basques as descendants of early Mediterranean peoples, who inhabited western Europe before the arrival of Aryan Celts from the direction of central Europe.[65]

The "Northcaucasian race" is a sub-race proposed by Carleton S. Coon (1930).[66] It comprises the native populations of the North Caucasus, the Balkars, Karachays and Vainakh (Chechens and Ingushs).[67][68]

An introduction to anthropology, published in 1953,[69] gives a more complex classification scheme:

"Archaic Caucasoid Races": Ainu people in Japan, Australoid race, Dravidian peoples, and Vedda
"Primary Caucasoid Races": Alpine race, Armenoid race, Mediterranean race, and Nordic race
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race

And their ancestors descendants of haplogroup R , J2. Which again has nothing to do with SSA.