PDA

View Full Version : Classify Bedouin people(do some pass in Bangladesh?)

Oliver109
12-17-2023, 05:54 PM
At the start of the video the first man gives me a vibe i have got in restaurants from Bangladeshi waiters, even the tone of voice is similar, just after 2 mins some of the men look very Bangladeshi, the young man at the end wouldn't look out of place in an east London mosque

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HALjUHkzdVw

Ketchup
12-17-2023, 05:58 PM
Some of them yes but most not really at all.

Oliver109
12-17-2023, 05:59 PM
Some of them yes but most not really at all.

Of course, this is the Arab world, it is interesting that any pass at all

Ketchup
12-17-2023, 06:00 PM

Which country is this (bedouin vid)? I'm on my phone

Oliver109
12-17-2023, 06:03 PM
Which country is this (bedouin vid)? I'm on my phone

Egypt, i think Egyptians have less lean faces than other Arabs, many can look surprisingly like Veddoid influenced people.

Ketchup
12-17-2023, 06:20 PM

tbh even the ones that "pass" don't really look it that much but eh

Oliver109
12-17-2023, 06:31 PM
tbh even the ones that "pass" don't really look it that much but eh

Of course, even a lot of Indians don't pass easily in Bangladesh, local phenotypes always take on different aspects.

Ketchup
03-11-2024, 01:52 AM
At the start of the video the first man gives me a vibe i have got in restaurants from Bangladeshi waiters, even the tone of voice is similar, just after 2 mins some of the men look very Bangladeshi, the young man at the end wouldn't look out of place in an east London mosque

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HALjUHkzdVw

Didn't watch the video fully last time, but I watched it properly and they don't pass as native Bangladeshis at all.....

They look like Arabs or North Africans, or even Ethiopians. Bangladeshis don't have Semitic, East/West African, and North African traits. We are a mix of South Asian HG+Iran_N with 15-20% Tibeto-Burman and 10-15% Steppe. No Natufian, No North African, No East African.

Here is what Banglas look like in groups, they look nothing like these people

They pass better as some kind of Assamese, some Nepali groups and some Himalayan types