PDA

View Full Version : Classify some Kurds with oddly British features

Oliver109
12-19-2023, 05:41 PM
Some of the women here have quite robust faces like British women, metrically the Kurds align more with the Brits while other groups i.e Armenians tend to gracility. one woman looks similar to Penny Mordaunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-5viDJBAHY
https://static.independent.co.uk/2023/06/08/13/1da59af4b996c0322f0bbdf2a49b4011Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaG FwaSwxNjg2MzEwOTIy-2.70603318.jpg

Oliver109
12-19-2023, 06:55 PM
Has anyone got an opinion?

Oliver109
12-19-2023, 08:28 PM
Any opinions? I think this is quite interesting

Nationofsymbol
12-19-2023, 09:06 PM
Some of the women here have quite robust faces like British women, metrically the Kurds align more with the Brits while other groups i.e Armenians tend to gracility. one woman looks similar to Penny Mordaunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-5viDJBAHY
https://static.independent.co.uk/2023/06/08/13/1da59af4b996c0322f0bbdf2a49b4011Y29udGVudHNlYXJjaG FwaSwxNjg2MzEwOTIy-2.70603318.jpg

The bottom one passes as Welsh but the top one none of them imo

Odelia
12-20-2023, 12:09 AM
So having a robust face makes you British? They look like the robust iranid type. You can look oriental and have robust features! Merda...! :picard2:

This Nigerian man must British too cos of his Brad Pitt-esque jawline:

https://netstorage-legit.akamaized.net/images/vllkyt80smdm7srl4.jpg?imwidth=900

Come on

Kess
12-20-2023, 12:11 AM
So having a robust face makes you British? They look like the robust iranid type.

Agree.

Oliver109
12-20-2023, 12:21 AM
So having a robust face makes you British? They look like the robust iranid type. You can look oriental and have robust features! Merda...! :picard2:

This Nigerian man must British too cos of his Brad Pitt-esque jawline:

https://netstorage-legit.akamaized.net/images/vllkyt80smdm7srl4.jpg?imwidth=900

Come on

hahaha, the Nigerian has too much prognathy though to be fair he does look mixed with European and looks like an Afram. Those women do look like some British women though in features, if you see a video of Lebanese women dancing they look less British, same goes for women from Turkiye.

Odelia
12-20-2023, 12:27 AM
hahaha, the Nigerian has too much prognathy though to be fair he does look mixed with European and looks like an Afram. Those women do look like some British women though in features, if you see a video of Lebanese women dancing they look less British, same goes for women from Turkiye.
Maybe it's a proto indo-European thing. Iranians and Afghans, despite their oriental features, do tend to have robust jawlines and facial bones similar to northern europeans - and this lacks in levantines and arabs, who are actually closer to europe. And no, this guy is a native nigerian, not some nigerian in the UK or something. But I'm pretty sure a robust 'chad' look can be present in africans as well, without having to have a european mix.

Oliver109
12-20-2023, 12:32 AM
Maybe it's a proto indo-European thing. Iranians and Afghans, despite their oriental features, do tend to have robust jawlines and facial bones similar to northern europeans - and this lacks in levantines and arabs, who are actually closer to europe. And no, this guy is a native nigerian, not some nigerian in the UK or something. But I'm pretty sure a robust 'chad' look can be present in africans as well, without having to have a european mix.

I think some Sudanese can look sort of Caucasoid though from what i have read the Negroid type was never influenced heavily by the Cro Magnon Afalou man. Mediterraneans in Africa are of a leaner variety anyway.

aherne
12-21-2023, 05:09 AM
I've been in SE Turkey (Kurdistan) and I can tell you that locals on average are darker and extremely Mesopotamian looking (similar to Sumerian statues btw). Women are more robust, while men are short, stocky. Their profiles are highly characteristic for pre-Semitic Mesopotamians: flat occiput, big curved noses.

The "Indo-European" influence is absolute zero

Odelia
12-21-2023, 06:36 AM
I've been in SE Turkey (Kurdistan) and I can tell you that locals on average are darker and extremely Mesopotamian looking (similar to Sumerian statues btw). Women are more robust, while men are short, stocky. Their profiles are highly characteristic for pre-Semitic Mesopotamians: flat occiput, big curved noses.

Reminds me of Indians. Their women are as tall, sometimes taller, than their men! This ratio is funny and bizarre.

Kurds look mesopotamian because they are indeed mesopotamian, despite the assyrians/chaldeans claiming to be the only native mesos there when that's not the case. Kurds look more semitic than iranic. And this destroys the argument that iranian people are aryans and arabs are semitics, when there are people in the middle, and I think kurds are the transitional group here. But they're definitely semitic looking and fit better in iraq than in iran.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/kurdish-man-traditional-clothes-smiling-to-camera-urfa-turkey-october-unidentified-his-dressings-sout-east-region-63054610.jpg

Does this kurd look more syrian or indo iranian? Easily syrian/semitic...

aherne
12-21-2023, 05:53 PM

That's because Kurds descend from Iranized locals, just like Iraqis descend from Arabized locals. Their languages are different, but their ancestry is very close to each other. I didn't see a single person in Mardin, Dyarbakir or Midyat that looks Iranid. Everyone looked as Iraqi as it gets, minus the Turkish minority

Avicenna
12-21-2023, 05:55 PM

Which place did you go to? Kurdistan is quite large, it also encompasses the Eastern portion of Anatolia and Northern part of Iraq. SE Turkey is not only inhabited by Kurds but Arabs, Assyrians , Turks etc.

Scandal
12-21-2023, 05:56 PM
Why would you watch that video 😭😭😭

black hole
12-21-2023, 06:15 PM
https://thepleasantdream.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Dreaming-about-Bleeding-Ear-13-Types-Their-Meanings.jpg

mergen3
12-21-2023, 06:23 PM

You can immediately distinguish the Kurds living in Western Anatolia from the Turks. But genetically we are all West Asian groups.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Oliver109
12-21-2023, 06:26 PM
Why would you watch that video ������

Lol for anthropological reasons, I think they have the worst dance music in the world but they do have robust features like the British but much worse music.

Avicenna
12-21-2023, 06:34 PM
Lol for anthropological reasons, I think they have the worst dance music in the world but they do have robust features like the British but much worse music.

I wouldn't say the worst dance, it's quite similar to the Dabke in the Levant, which is quite popular Internationally.

Oliver109
12-21-2023, 06:44 PM
I wouldn't say the worst dance, it's quite similar to the Dabke in the Levant, which is quite popular Internationally.

Well it's just the music is so repetitive and unmemorable, I like some music from Pakistan, Afghanistan ,Tajikistan I have heard on the other hand which has more variation and melody.

Pashtunpapi
12-21-2023, 10:29 PM
British? Ha, watching the video they look super Gypsy very Romaniish vibes

thisismyaccount
12-21-2023, 10:46 PM
Reminds me of Indians. Their women are as tall, sometimes taller, than their men! This ratio is funny and bizarre.

Kurds look mesopotamian because they are indeed mesopotamian, despite the assyrians/chaldeans claiming to be the only native mesos there when that's not the case. Kurds look more semitic than iranic. And this destroys the argument that iranian people are aryans and arabs are semitics, when there are people in the middle, and I think kurds are the transitional group here. But they're definitely semitic looking and fit better in iraq than in iran.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/kurdish-man-traditional-clothes-smiling-to-camera-urfa-turkey-october-unidentified-his-dressings-sout-east-region-63054610.jpg

Iranics dont look like one thing. This includes Kurds too.

However Kurds are indeed iranics, but are only native to the mountain areas in Iraq, along with some mountain areas in southeast turkey too and iran, being rural villagers and nomads for centuries. Assyrians are native to the flat lands and used to inhabitate the cities

Kurds were zoroastrians, their language is clearly closest to other west iranic languages. Genetically, by paternal haplogroups, theyre clearly iranic. Approximately half of their ancestry is west iranic nomad too. They just look like this, because their other half ancestry is native zagros type people, Armenian/kura axes shifted pre-iranian/aryan

Saying theyre not iranian is just plain wrong. They also look a lot like lurs, west iranics from near Iraq/iran border

Edit: Ok, I checked. I confused them with another Iranic group. They mainly get non-iranic haplogroups. The rest still stands, especially their language

https://nezihseven.substack.com/p/a-genetic-analysis-of-historical

https://eurasiandna.com/post-iron-age-introduction-of-y-dna-r1a-r-z94-and-east-asian-ancestry-into-kurdistan-north-iran-and-turkey-with-the-parthians-and-scythians/

20% still do get iranic haplogroups. Ignore the rest of this link and just focus the part on the haplogroups.

Avicenna
12-21-2023, 10:52 PM

However Kurds are indeed iranics, but are only native to the mountain areas in Iraq, along with some mountain areas in southeast turkey too and iran, being rural villagers and nomads for centuries. Assyrians are native to the flat lands and used to inhabitate the cities

Kurds were zoroastrians, their language is clearly closest to other west iranic languages. Genetically, by paternal haplogroups, theyre clearly iranic. Approximately half of their ancestry is west iranic nomad too. They just look like this, because their other half ancestry is native zagros type people, Armenian/kura axes shifted pre-iranian/aryan

Saying theyre not iranian is just plain wrong. They also look a lot like lurs, west iranics from near Iraq/iran border

Most Kurds in London look quite iranic and pigmentation wise no different to Iranians and Northern Levantines. They are darkwashed on here however a certain somebody also does the opposite on another forum....

Avicenna
12-21-2023, 10:53 PM
British? Ha, watching the video they look super Gypsy very Romaniish vibes
Nah bro they don't look Romani

Nationofsymbol
12-21-2023, 11:02 PM
Nah bro they don't look Romani

Some europeans dudes are just in denial and insecure about the fact that sometimes some central Asians can look completely north european

They refuse to believe that a petty Asian can look more european than them hahahaha

Avicenna
12-21-2023, 11:09 PM
Some europeans dudes are just in denial and insecure about the fact that sometimes some central Asians can look completely north european

They refuse to believe that a petty Asian can look more european than them hahahaha

But the person making the claim is not European, the people in OP don't look European either ( as a group, individually it depends). However yes, the other thread your point stands, as the old man you posted looks very European.

Oliver109
12-21-2023, 11:09 PM
Most Kurds in London look quite iranic and pigmentation wise no different to Iranians and Northern Levantines. They are darkwashed on here however a certain somebody also does the opposite on another forum....

Which regions do Kurds in London come from? i knew a Kurdish lady who had quite an alpine dinarid look.

Avicenna
12-21-2023, 11:18 PM
Which regions do Kurds in London come from? i knew a Kurdish lady who had quite an alpine dinarid look.

They are scattered throughout London to be honest. They don't dominate a certain region, unlike north Africans and shepherds Bush lol. Or Turks and Edmonton.

Nationofsymbol
12-21-2023, 11:19 PM
But the person making the claim is not European, the people in OP don't look European either ( as a group, individually it depends). However yes, the other thread your point stands, as the old man you posted looks very European.

Then it's simply envy

Oliver109
12-21-2023, 11:20 PM
They are scattered throughout London to be honest. They don't dominate a certain region, unlike north Africans and shepherds Bush lol. Or Turks and Edmonton.

Lol i mean which regions of Kurdistan?

Avicenna
12-21-2023, 11:28 PM
Lol i mean which regions of Kurdistan?

Ohhh, I think vast majority are Iraqi Kurds as most fled Iraq during the 90's.

Oliver109
12-21-2023, 11:32 PM
Ohhh, I think vast majority are Iraqi Kurds as most fled Iraq during the 90's.

Thanks, i think Iraqui Kurds may have more levantine influence than Iranian ones.

Babak
12-21-2023, 11:49 PM

Yea Iranics are heavily darkwashed on anthroforums for some reason.

Babak
12-22-2023, 12:01 AM
That's because Kurds descend from Iranized locals, just like Iraqis descend from Arabized locals. Their languages are different, but their ancestry is very close to each other. I didn't see a single person in Mardin, Dyarbakir or Midyat that looks Iranid. Everyone looked as Iraqi as it gets, minus the Turkish minority

Not sure which kurds you've encountered, but typical kurds look like Mahsun Kirizmizgul.

https://admin.biyografya.com/_docs/photos/6316cbc302d3b975f1b88c110069b54a.jpg

https://fastly.4sqi.net/img/general/600x600/E4imGg4Czzqb1cIHTlm3nT0rqS3bOX_y41L3CDLQSb4.jpg

Pashtunpapi
12-22-2023, 12:11 AM
The colored blonde hair with black roots on anyone from Asia that isn’t naturally blonde makes you look very Gypsy. My city has lots of Kurds and Assyrians, Kurds look like South Asian shifted Assyrians nothing less nothing more.

thisismyaccount
12-22-2023, 12:23 AM
The colored blonde hair with black roots on anyone from Asia that isn’t naturally blonde makes you look very Gypsy. My city has lots of Kurds and Assyrians, Kurds look like South Asian shifted Assyrians nothing less nothing more.

Idk what issues you got with Kurds, but cant you just stop? It's kind of cringe. None of these Kurds looks gypsy. Kurds dont look anything south asian either.

Pashtunpapi
12-22-2023, 01:05 AM
Lmao first time I’ve mentioned Kurds on here Lmao why you crying? Plus my comment is here to give these retarded Anthro Kurds that constantly make racist comments and circle jerk each other, plus they constantly troll Reddit users a reality check.. The Kurds making racist comments towards South Asians look pretty south Asian themselves. I stand with my original comment the ladies in the video are very Gypsy passing. Btw, you ask Arabs and Assyrians from Iraq about Kurds they say they came from India and view them as inferior or dirty …

chinshen
12-22-2023, 01:23 AM

Edit: Ok, I checked. I confused them with another Iranic group. They mainly get non-iranic haplogroups. The rest still stands, especially their language

https://eurasiandna.com/post-iron-age-introduction-of-y-dna-r1a-r-z94-and-east-asian-ancestry-into-kurdistan-north-iran-and-turkey-with-the-parthians-and-scythians/

20% still do get iranic haplogroups. Ignore the rest of this link and just focus the part on the haplogroups.

You are full of shit. Being from Pakistan, how the hell do you know that Assyrians only lived in the cities.
Of course you are absolutely an idiot to claim that, I am Assyrian and my family inhabited the high mountains of Eastern Anatolia for few millennia before any Kurd ever set foot there.

My advice, stick to topics related to Pakistan and don't make a fool out of yourself.

Pashtunpapi
12-22-2023, 01:25 AM
Straight up Jelu Assryians are one of the most west Shifted West Asians I’ve seen I grew with Assryians. Assryians are from the mountains this is commonly known.

Oliver109
12-22-2023, 01:41 AM
Lmao first time I’ve mentioned Kurds on here Lmao why you crying? Plus my comment is here to give these retarded Anthro Kurds that constantly make racist comments and circle jerk each other, plus they constantly troll Reddit users a reality check.. The Kurds making racist comments towards South Asians look pretty south Asian themselves. I stand with my original comment the ladies in the video are very Gypsy passing. Btw, you ask Arabs and Assyrians from Iraq about Kurds they say they came from India and view them as inferior or dirty …

They don't look Gypsy, gypsies look more gracile and shorter faced than that, gypsies have smaller faces like Indians

Pashtunpapi
12-22-2023, 01:59 AM
https://youtu.be/ictM2O6i9kc?si=mkGdt5jbOjTzo6gi

They look very similar for me..

Oliver109
12-22-2023, 02:03 AM
https://youtu.be/ictM2O6i9kc?si=mkGdt5jbOjTzo6gi

They look very similar for me..

They look armenoid, curvier bodies as well

Pashtunpapi
12-22-2023, 02:08 AM
Reaching but sure…

Odelia
12-22-2023, 02:29 AM

I didn't say Kurds are not iranic! I said they are transitional between semitic and iranic, and their looks prove this! But as a transitional group, they look more semitic than they look iranian. But some interesting cases can look down to afghan and south asian!
Who the hell are the lurs? Who cares about small minorities that nobody knows about? The middle east is mostly arab; levantine arab to the west and gulf arabs to the south, turkish to the north and iranian to the east!
Forget about ethnic minorities! Kurds look Jordanian, syrian, lebanese and some may look turkish.
Don't bring up small ethnic groups like lurs, furs, myrrhs and whatever. Let's speak about the middle east with their main population groups in general!
So I was right! You just pointed out their non-iranic haplogroups, and I'm pretty sure it's either semitic or turkic.

Again, semitic asf...can't tell if they're syrian, iraqi arab, jewish or aramean:

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2017/03/1936231_550358958469338_2572224079882905002_n-640x400.jpg
https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5fb638ef16441f801761b4e1/5fb7a544c000c373c65f711d_Mr-Erbil-Wall-2.jpeg
https://media.istockphoto.com/id/1281888269/photo/portrait-of-middle-eastern-man.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=gu5XFDDKjpJjNyAHEOzEqVMj5vOGOQtj6fGE4pSvss8=

And this one straight out looks like a yemeni jew:

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/old-kurdish-man-portrait-wearing-custome-hat-sualimanya-city-iraq-79302250.jpg

thisismyaccount
12-22-2023, 08:01 AM
You are full of shit. Being from Pakistan, how the hell do you know that Assyrians only lived in the cities.
Of course you are absolutely an idiot to claim that, I am Assyrian and my family inhabited the high mountains of Eastern Anatolia for few millennia before any Kurd ever set foot there.

My advice, stick to topics related to Pakistan and don't make a fool out of yourself.

Well, im sorry then if this pissed you off so much. I didnt knew assyrians were on the mountains as well.

thisismyaccount
12-22-2023, 08:09 AM
I didn't say Kurds are not iranic! I said they are transitional between semitic and iranic, and their looks prove this! But as a transitional group, they look more semitic than they look iranian. But some interesting cases can look down to afghan and south asian!
Who the hell are the lurs? Who cares about small minorities that nobody knows about? The middle east is mostly arab; levantine arab to the west and gulf arabs to the south, turkish to the north and iranian to the east!
Forget about ethnic minorities! Kurds look Jordanian, syrian, lebanese and some may look turkish.
Don't bring up small ethnic groups like lurs, furs, myrrhs and whatever. Let's speak about the middle east with their main population groups in general!
So I was right! You just pointed out their non-iranic haplogroups, and I'm pretty sure it's either semitic or turkic.

Again, semitic asf...can't tell if they're syrian, iraqi arab, jewish or aramean:

https://static.timesofisrael.com/www/uploads/2017/03/1936231_550358958469338_2572224079882905002_n-640x400.jpg
https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5fb638ef16441f801761b4e1/5fb7a544c000c373c65f711d_Mr-Erbil-Wall-2.jpeg
https://media.istockphoto.com/id/1281888269/photo/portrait-of-middle-eastern-man.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=gu5XFDDKjpJjNyAHEOzEqVMj5vOGOQtj6fGE4pSvss8=

And this one straight out looks like a yemeni jew:

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/old-kurdish-man-portrait-wearing-custome-hat-sualimanya-city-iraq-79302250.jpg

Ah, I misread it and didnt see the "transitional" part.

All iranics are a transition of something. Kurds are like western iranians, lurs were just one example. Kurds are alike talysh too, another iranic group, and some persians in western mountains.

Persians themselves score mostly non-iranic haplogroups, but theyre alike Kurds, 50-60% west iranic nomadic.
I of course never said they never had any ancestry from Iraq, half of their ancestry is from natives of zagros. You can even see that on my earlier answer to you.

aherne
12-22-2023, 06:12 PM
Which place did you go to? Kurdistan is quite large, it also encompasses the Eastern portion of Anatolia and Northern part of Iraq. SE Turkey is not only inhabited by Kurds but Arabs, Assyrians , Turks etc.

Maybe, but based on videos I saw of Yazidi Kurds, they also look Mesopotamian (Iraqi). Iranid phenotype stops at Zagros Mountains maybe...

Avicenna
12-22-2023, 06:49 PM
Maybe, but based on videos I saw of Yazidi Kurds, they also look Mesopotamian (Iraqi). Iranid phenotype stops at Zagros Mountains maybe...

Yeah probably, Kurds are stereotyped as having a flat occiput Armenoid like phenotype so I guess it holds some weight if truth.

chinshen
12-22-2023, 07:17 PM
Well, im sorry then if this pissed you off so much. I didnt knew assyrians were on the mountains as well.

It is O.K, I am sorry too if I came out too harsh. But this is what you claimed:

"However Kurds are indeed iranics, but are only native to the mountain areas in Iraq, along with some mountain areas in southeast turkey too and iran, being rural villagers and nomads for centuries. Assyrians are native to the flat lands and used to inhabitate the cities"

Obviously you don't know the true history of that area and you seem to be highly influenced by all the garbage Kurds, Arabs & others constantly spew out about Assyrians.

What I don't understand is, why don't you research the accuracy of the information posted online for your own sake before you parrot them?

Odelia
12-23-2023, 03:12 AM
Ah, I misread it and didnt see the "transitional" part.

All iranics are a transition of something. Kurds are like western iranians, lurs were just one example. Kurds are alike talysh too, another iranic group, and some persians in western mountains.

Persians themselves score mostly non-iranic haplogroups, but theyre alike Kurds, 50-60% west iranic nomadic.
I of course never said they never had any ancestry from Iraq, half of their ancestry is from natives of zagros. You can even see that on my earlier answer to you.
Well alright, but all I'm saying is by their looks the kurds look more northern semitic than iranic generally!

It is O.K, I am sorry too if I came out too harsh. But this is what you claimed:

"However Kurds are indeed iranics, but are only native to the mountain areas in Iraq, along with some mountain areas in southeast turkey too and iran, being rural villagers and nomads for centuries. Assyrians are native to the flat lands and used to inhabitate the cities"

Obviously you don't know the true history of that area and you seem to be highly influenced by all the garbage Kurds, Arabs & others constantly spew out about Assyrians.

What I don't understand is, why don't you research the accuracy of the information posted online for your own sake before you parrot them?
Where are Assyrians native to exactly? My syrian friend who was assyrian/aramean said her people are native to diyarbakir in turkey and northern syria. Others say iraq and even iran. So it's confusing. People get different messages, so I wouldn't blame those who bring up various locations like flatlands, cities, highlands, etc.