PDA

View Full Version : Robin Miriam Carlsson

+Suomut+
12-11-2011, 02:23 PM
I welcome any and all comments on Robin Miriam Carlsson, a. k. a. "Robyn" in the world(s) of pop music and culture. I had ZERO! idea of her and have NEVER heard of her until last night while I was on my computer with the TV on (which I was 80 ignoring) with Saturday Night Live (NBC, U. S. A.) on, and she was the musical guest, and what made me look up, really, was that the/her song she was doing sounded so '70s-disco sounding to me (which is refreshing to hear, really, when one very much remembers disco back living in that era compared to most of the MASSIVELY SH#TTY!, so-called 'dance music' of 2011-12), and then I noticed her SHORT haircut/do and BEAUTIFUL FACE! and I immediately became all around interested in the girl and her work/art and this without me knowing WHATSOEVER that she's Swedish. ;) :) Anyway, there's a lot I could write up about this chick, and I welcome any comments any of you might have on her--check out these videos below also if you're interested (as am I):

QwgL7l3bzSo
zzBp3rpjcaY
Nv644ipg2Ss
The one just above seems to be a WORLDWIDE hit for her--I like it. :thumbs up She's very active, lively, and entertaining live onstage also. :)