PDA

View Full Version : Classify Croatian Goalkeeper Dominik Livakovic

Kess
12-20-2023, 02:37 PM
My classification: Pre-Slavic+Dinarid

Immanenz
12-20-2023, 03:02 PM
your classifciation can be flushed in the toilet- Pre Slavic is basically another shit unnecessary phenotype like Strandid. I will never understand why you guys are always tempted to use this dubious phenotypes and never ask yourself the question "whats that even what i use".
Pre Slavic people looked CM, Gracile/Atlanto Med, Berid,Alpine- and the latter two are the closest to it, bar with weird Baltid influneces, so if this Baltic influences are "Pre Slavic" might be wishful thinking of some anthropologists.

Oliver109
12-20-2023, 03:05 PM
your classifciation can be flushed in the toilet- Pre Slavic is basically another shit unnecessary phenotype like Strandid. I will never understand why you guys are always tempted to use this dubious phenotypes and never ask yourself the question "whats that even what i use".
Pre Slavic people looked CM, Gracile/Atlanto Med, Berid,Alpine- and the latter two are the closest to it, bar with weird Baltid influneces, so if this Baltic influences are "Pre Slavic" might be wishful thinking of some anthropologists.

It sounds like an accurate classification to me, just like how Strandid is a sort of alpinised paleo atlantid.

Immanenz
12-20-2023, 03:20 PM
It sounds like an accurate classification to me, just like how Strandid is a sort of alpinised paleo atlantid.

he has a North Pontid component which makes him more long headed, his Dinaric influences are very minor, and the CM is minor as well.

Roy
12-20-2023, 03:42 PM
Cro-Magnid with Atlantid and Dinarid influence. That's one of these Croats that would look bit off in Poland I guess.

Kess
12-20-2023, 04:06 PM
your classifciation can be flushed in the toilet.

I would but your classifications already clogged the toilet of TA. I don't take your classifications seriously. Where are you from really? Iran? You put extreme effort into whitewashing Iranians in Iranian classification threads.