PDA

View Full Version : How common are these super viking/germanic phenotypes in finland and Denmark?

Nationofsymbol
12-23-2023, 11:12 PM
These photos are from finland aland

Im talking about the tall blond man in these photos

And the blond beard guy with red clothing at right, he has a very stereotypical viking look, very robust and at the same time long face with a aggressive nose projection

How common are these phenotypes amongst modern Danes and finns

Oliver109
12-23-2023, 11:18 PM
They look very unspanish, i would say maybe 30% in Scandinavia, most Scandos are more gracile than these.

Nationofsymbol
12-23-2023, 11:20 PM
They look very unspanish, i would say maybe 30% in Scandinavia, most Scandos are more gracile than these.

None of those two dudes can ever pass in south Europe even if they had dark hair, also I'd say more around 40 percent since especially in non urbanized areas of scandanvia, very viking/germanic phenotypes are most common amongst rural places it seems like, diversity ruined these people's looks

Oliver109
12-23-2023, 11:30 PM
None of those two dudes can ever pass in south Europe even if they had dark hair, also I'd say more around 40 percent since especially in non urbanized areas of scandanvia, very viking/germanic phenotypes are most common amongst rural places it seems like, diversity ruined these people's looks

They wouldn't even pass in France, especially the blonde guy with the wide head and would be rare in Britain

Nationofsymbol
12-24-2023, 01:21 AM
They wouldn't even pass in France, especially the blonde guy with the wide head and would be rare in Britain

Yeah I know, that's why I lost interest of European countries outside of scandanvia, no phenotype as pure and unique as scandanvian phenotypes can occur in places like France, the phenotype in places like France are so bland and boring, such a pan european phenotype they have, they can't physically pass outside of scandanvia, both of them would be equally rare in Britain due to norse blood, especially around Shetland and Orkney islands, also do you think the other danish dude I posted before pass anywhere outside of scandanvia?

Grace O'Malley
12-24-2023, 01:31 AM
Yeah I know, that's why I lost interest of European countries outside of scandanvia, no phenotype as pure and unique as scandanvian phenotypes can occur in places like France, the phenotype in places like France are so bland and boring, such a pan european phenotype they have, they can't physically pass outside of scandanvia, both of them would be equally rare in Britain due to norse blood, especially around Shetland and Orkney islands, also do you think the other danish dude I posted before pass anywhere outside of scandanvia?

Why don't you put your real flag in instead of larping as Irish? People only hide their real origins if they are going to troll or they are ashamed of their true ethnicity.

Nationofsymbol
12-24-2023, 01:36 AM
Why don't you put your real flag in instead of larping as Irish? People only hide their real origins if they are going to troll or they are ashamed of their true ethnicity.

Your people will never look like this ever, swallow up your pride and accept you guys look extremely pan european

sacha
12-24-2023, 01:43 AM
Your people will never look like this ever, swallow up your pride and accept you guys look extremely pan european

She has a point. You seem extremely infatuated with Scandinavia/Northern Europeans while posting a lot of central Asians, and you keep switching between European 'identities,' it is both inconsistent and a bit embarrassing... there is no need to attack someone personally or do these things to 'prove a point.'

Nationofsymbol
12-24-2023, 01:53 AM
She has a point. You seem extremely infatuated with Scandinavia/Northern Europeans while posting a lot of central Asians, and you keep switching between European 'identities,' it is both inconsistent and a bit embarrassing... there is no need to attack someone personally or do these things to 'prove a point.'

Oh yeah, some normie totally views us all as a normal individual's with a normal interest, you are in no position to call me "weird" this is a place of anthropology and here we focus on alot of facial features, if a "normal" person comes to this page and sees all of this they'd think we are all equally weird and obsessive, so there's a food of thought for you my guy, calling me specifically obsessive while random dudes save pictures of random dudes from real life to stare at them for multiple hours on day would seem weird to anyone outside of these kind of spaces, so lmao, stop starting these internal disputes, you have nothing on me to make me feel insecure about, especially in a forum that is dedicated to one specric thing, which is where people post thousands of pictures of random people per day and to classify them

Grace O'Malley
12-24-2023, 01:57 AM

Stop diverting. Just stop larping as Irish.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExMzAyNXMwbzVidXB4bXJ5bnN1MzYzd21 0cGYzOGMxMWZsMWE0ZThhbyZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfY nlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/JzOyy8vKMCwvK/giphy.gif

Nationofsymbol
12-24-2023, 02:13 AM
Stop diverting. Just stop larping as Irish.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExMzAyNXMwbzVidXB4bXJ5bnN1MzYzd21 0cGYzOGMxMWZsMWE0ZThhbyZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfY nlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/JzOyy8vKMCwvK/giphy.gif

Who said I was larping, who wants to larp as Irish anyways lmao

Grace O'Malley
12-24-2023, 02:16 AM
Who said I was larping, who wants to larp as Irish anyways lmao

You obviously and you're not the first and you won't be the last but everyone knows when people are larping as something they are not.

Nationofsymbol
12-24-2023, 03:02 AM
You obviously and you're not the first and you won't be the last but everyone knows when people are larping as something they are not.

Oh yeah, someone would totally want to larp as an a Irish since how aryan ubermensch race they are not, sike

Grace O'Malley
12-24-2023, 03:37 AM
Oh yeah, someone would totally want to larp as an a Irish since how aryan ubermensch race they are not, sike

Well larp as something you admire then or even better put in your actual flag and real ancestry. This larping is a sign of insecurity with your real ancestry. I personally don't understand why people aren't proud of their ancestry no matter what it is.

I love being Irish and don't care what some larper says who won't even let people know what he really is. :)

https://media1.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExdG9jYzZmdG0wNW5rMmM5Y3ljZmsxZG9 wamhsa2tzZHJzNWN1OHY4MiZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfY nlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/3ornjTe70ui68AH2Y8/giphy.gif

Melkiirs
12-24-2023, 03:52 AM

Why did you describe your meta-ethnicity as "Celtic warrior". Is that intended to indicate ethnic pride?

DomitiusAurelian
12-24-2023, 04:20 AM

Lmao ok Hitler

Ketchup
12-24-2023, 06:20 AM
Well larp as something you admire then or even better put in your actual flag and real ancestry. This larping is a sign of insecurity with your real ancestry. I personally don't understand why people aren't proud of their ancestry no matter what it is.

I love being Irish and don't care what some larper says who won't even let people know what he really is. :)

https://media1.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExdG9jYzZmdG0wNW5rMmM5Y3ljZmsxZG9 wamhsa2tzZHJzNWN1OHY4MiZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZfY nlfaWQmY3Q9Zw/3ornjTe70ui68AH2Y8/giphy.gif

That guy is some Afghan I'm pretty sure, his old account got banned a couple days ago because he was trolling Italians and other groups for being swarthy/dark skinned while posting some light Afghans. I guess his next target are the Irish or something. Pretty hilarious stuff really.